PDA

View Full Version : [PTU, IC] The Invisible League 4: Pancakes!

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6

passinglurker
2014-09-28, 02:55 AM
Last thread (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?348171-PTU-IC-The-Invisible-League-3-You-actually-exploded!&p=18175832#post18175832)
When last we left off all craziness broke out and its all uriel's fault.

Uriel and Opal
Edgar turns the closed glove over and drop its contents into Uriel's bare hand. It appears to be some sort of black crystalline growth, but it doesn't shine like obsidian instead its like one is staring into some sort of black void. less than a second after it touches Uriel's hand there is an audible beat and shout like an excerpt from some sort of occultic rhythmic chant (elsewhere someone close to uriel picks up and arbitrarily decides to put on a cursed necklace coincidence? I think not!)

There is no time to dwell on it though as Uriel immediately finds himself slipping and stumbling (a very wet persons been walking around here there is plenty to slip on) as misfortune would have it uriel is on a collision course with the privacy screen Opal is sheltering behind, and this series of unfortunate events does not stop there as Opal finishes undressing and slings something over the top of the old screen (that has probably had to contain pokemons love making just as much as it has had to conceal it) it collapses with perfect timing for uriel to trip over its remains and go sailing uncontrolled into a bare opal.

Drew
"Yay I'm a person!" Gwen suddenly says raising her arms triumphantly as you two travel "So who is this person named chimney then?"

Luna Claire
Ow! you forgot about the sun again.

Anyway you find a place nearby called "Stumpy's house of all natural hotness" with its prominent display of fur, leather, hide, and other pokemon butchery by products turned into clothing it seems to fit the bill.

Kara
"oh yeah we'll see about that" says the intoxicated blonde as she staggers to her feet and takes two big handfuls of you(I'll leave the where to your own imagination) "Huh? did you glue your fur's on?*tests some more* *giggle* That is bad***!" chimney then trips into you adding her weight to what poochie must support

Haluesen
2014-09-28, 03:08 AM
Poochie grumbled as he struggled to hold the two up, but being larger than the standard mightyena it wasn't an impossible task. Kara gasped a moment then giggled and grinned at Chimney lecherously. "Oooh really? Gonna be like thaaaat and not even kiss me furst?" That's not a misspelling, she emphasized the "fir" part of the word as fur. She cackled at her little joke, with made Poochie growl more since her shaking made it tougher to keep them up. She also made no move to move Chimney's hands away.

"Buuuut nope! It's not glue. *hic and giggle* Take another guess!" she spoke, making a game out of their little situation. Part of her mind wondered where Lea and Ema where right now. Getting them into this would be hilarious. Maybe that Moa guy too. Or the two tricky ones, Uriel and Opal. They might be fun here too. While she thought about them she swayed a little, waiting for Chimney to try to guess again. "Think you can figure it out? I bet'cha can't!"

passinglurker
2014-09-28, 03:27 AM
Kara
The color in Chimney's cheeks spreads to the rest of her face in flustered embarrassment and she starts shaking her head rapid repeating "No no you have the wrong idea I'm straight I'm straight!" despite your entanglement and other appearances otherwise like not letting go of you though she could be to drunk to think of doing so. This stops though when you challenge her to guess again. After a moment of squinting at you she says "Are you one of the people from product testing my mom sends hush money to? what were you testing hair growth tonic? shaving cream? fake eyelashes?"

Meanwhile Steven tells Poochie he's going to get help and asks him to make sure neither you or chimney hurt themselves or each other

Haluesen
2014-09-28, 03:39 AM
Kara giggled and shook her head slowly. "Nope nother wrong guess! Nooooo products." She then leaned close and kissed Chimney before she could do anything about it. When she pulled back she giggled again, face flushed too. "That was the penalty! Youuu guessed wrong, so youuu get a punishment. It'ssss a punishment cause you're straight, yep." She rationalized to her, and dared her to try again. Kara didn't really care to move from here, way too much fun, though this chair was pretty odd feeling with the fur.

Poochie growled an acknowledgment to Steven, though he was more annoyed than truly worried by now. He told Steven to hurry with it.

passinglurker
2014-09-28, 03:56 AM
Kara
Chimney's eyes go wide and her hands give their handfuls of you a good surprised squeeze as your lips make contact with hers and you steal a kiss (she's got a good set of lips and amazing finger strength btw) She face goes red again and she rapidly shakes her head before showing a grumpy pouty face "grrr... new rule no doing the same penalty twice. I'm going to beat you, but I'm not gonna be kissed over and over..." after some more squinting at you she says "You're a zoroark"

Haluesen
2014-09-28, 04:07 AM
Kara growled a bit for fairly obvious reasons but decide to keep up the game. She giggled again and went on, "Aaaaalrighty, if you say so. *hic*" She shook her head a bit in a weak attempt to clear it. "You're...azually gettin closer. Still no though, no zoamark." Since she couldn't do the same punishment twice, Kara instead leaned to her again and blew a raspberry into her neck. Poochie growled more and actively pushed against them as the leaning got to be annoying, coinciding with Kara's "punishment".

passinglurker
2014-09-28, 04:20 AM
Kara
Chimney flinches from lip on neck antics, and can't resist ticklishly laughing as the two parts of notably different temperature come in contact "grrr... Yoooou're a ditto then?"

Haluesen
2014-09-28, 04:44 AM
Another devious giggle and Kara shook her head. "Stiiiiill nope! I'm human...mostly anyway." She mumbled the last part, not really thinking of the inadvertent clue she gave Chimney because she was too busy thinking of another punishment. But the ticklish giggle gave Kara the idea she needed, and she proceeded to start tickling Chimney, fingers exploring until she found the best ticklish spot she could.

passinglurker
2014-09-28, 05:02 AM
Kara
She laughs as you play with her nerves and she buckles under your playful assault and pulls you down with her landing you on top. as you continue to probe below her arm pits its looks like she's about to crack even more than before but then you hit the thick tough material of her light armor shielding her from further tickling much to her relief. "*pant**gasp*Are you just plane hairy?*catch breath*"

Major
2014-09-28, 02:48 PM
Claire walks around for a bit looking for some nice sexy leather or faux leather to wear that would be affordable with what she took from the showering woman, preferably an outfit that showed off an ample amount of her cleavage and a bit tight in the rear. She'd worry about getting the sunscreen to deal with the visible skin soon.

passinglurker
2014-09-28, 03:31 PM
Luna Claire
Nothing here seems to be faux leather. Most of the prominently displayed goods are expensive one of a kind custom jobs made from pokemon that would need to be altered to fit the customer. Many of these blow your budget out of the water, but it seems that unlike other fashion stores the amount of material is the major driver behind cost here and many eye catching skimpier examples among these custom pieces fall within your budget though they still take most of it. Also around are several taxidermy trophies, and pictures of hunters and survivalists one female hunter in particular seems to be in several of the pictures dressed in many of the outfits you see on display in this store and it becomes apparent why when you're sweeping eyes find her sitting behind the counter wearing a hat leather gloves and a strapless midriff baring moulded leather skimpy top that supports and emphasises her chest "Well howdy there moonbeam you don't look like the usual sort of pretty little things I see coming in here. You looking for something to cut loose in or did you just get lost on the way to volunteer day at the nursing home?" She says with a thick accent and a toothpick between her teeth as she tilts a broad unovan style leather hat back her curly amber hair bouncing as she does to get a better look at you as if her dark brown eyes can see through your clothes as well as you presently can.

Major
2014-09-28, 03:36 PM
"Oh I'm hardly wearing this hideous thing by choice." She says waving her hand over the outfit. "No, some of my normal clothes got messed up and a friend had only this to loan. Its terrible, so I decided to go shopping as soon as possible." Claire says.

passinglurker
2014-09-28, 03:50 PM
Luna Claire
"Then how about you just ditch'em now moonbeam? This place is clothing optional cause I don't like customers in that fake artificial stuff uglying it up. Heh heh shop atmosphere aside what can stumpy do for you? You hunting something in particular? species? style? don't let the one off art pieces deceive you I got something for everyone that matters here." "Stumpy" says resting her chin in her hand and her elbow on the counter.

Major
2014-09-28, 03:54 PM
"Heh, tempting. The clothes are pretty ugly." Claire comments, "But I'll pass for now. If a certain boy walks in, I might change my mind." She says glancing back at the things. "I want something that looks nice, is comfortable, and will work to impress a certain somebody so I can change his mind about dating." She comments with a shrug, "He seems to be hesitant to date anyone cause of personal reasons, but I figure I can change his mind. Hoping something to accent my T&A, ya know?"

She looks back at stumpy, "I do fight fairly often though, so it should be sturdy. But looking at the quality and the material being leather, that's assumed." She says with a chuckle.

passinglurker
2014-09-28, 09:04 PM
Luna Claire
"For the right price its not to hard to get all that. I think I got a few things that'd suit you moonbeam" She says as she swivels in place and then rolls around to your side of the counter revealing that she is wearing leather shorts that match her top, she's wheelchair bound, and unlike what you see in the the pictures it appears she is a double above the knee amputee. "Lets start with this" she says leading you to a display of a simple honey brown leather bikini with weavings and designs around its borders three knots spread, across either hip to fit the bottoms, a pair of triangles with one tie over the neck and two more across the back to make the top, and matching thigh holders for carrying things like what Z wears just made out of a patchwork the same leather as the bikini "Whimsicott leather. It doesn't get much more comfortable than that catches the eye with a high level of craftsmanship and sewing but doesn't cover more than what it has to letting you use your own body to do the "convincing" and of course only one thing beats wearing next to nothing in terms of fostering flexibility and agility in a fight not to mention there isn't much of an outfit to hit what does hit isn't gonna do much catastrophic to this leather Whimsicott's are hardy and in the off chance something does happen its not like its gonna drop around your ankles and trip you up." What she isn't emphasizing is the price though ^15,000 yikes!

Major
2014-09-28, 09:33 PM
"Looks nice," Claire says with a nod as she examines it. "Reminds me of something my cousin wears unfortunately though." She says glancing at the thigh holsters. "What about something without thigh holsters and just sliiiiiightly cheaper." She asks, "I'm sitting on 14k at the moment until I get back the rest of my stuff." She says, "Though once I got that, I'm going to have to swing by here more often. Not sure how I survived in this town without seeing this place, ya know?"

passinglurker
2014-09-28, 10:17 PM
Luna Claire
"A lot of my customers and suppliers are the sorts to keep practical matters in mind like where are they gonna carry their stuff while they're baring their midriff, and unfortunately those suppliers aren't too keen on their good stuff being sold piecemeal so I can't sell this one without the complete set, but I got loads of bouffalant leather clothes in stock for the those with tighter purse strings I could throw together something that's pretty close without the thigh holsters if this is the style you want to go with. It won't be as divine feeling as whimsicott leather but it's a fraction of the cost and lets you pick the color." She says as she wheels over to another display "here's something else that might work for you if you'd rather the hand crafted sort" She says pointing out a more modest black and grey accented leather minidress its sleeveless with covered shoulders a popped collar and a deep cleavage that looks like it "dips below the equator" and fitted to lift ones bust to emphasize it. The bottom end is dangerously short and the whole piece looks like it stretches to hug the body "This ones actually on a bit of a mark down Blitzle leather gives you a lot of freedom of movement for leather yet still clings to you curves so its one of the more practical materials for a dress in terms of letting you spread your legs but being an electric pokemon it tends to "tingle" a bit as you exercise that flexibility some people like it some don't and this "polarity" makes it harder to sell than I'd like. I'd let the set go for 11k"

Major
2014-09-28, 10:23 PM
"Oh," Claire says examining it as she gives it a light feel. "That seems tempting. Some fun little tingle in the right spots, nice look in the chest, should definitely draw some eyes, and I like the shortness at the rear. Should be amusing watching him try not to stare..." She says with a grin. "You got a lot of others, so let's see what else you got and I'll put that on the possible option."

passinglurker
2014-09-28, 10:51 PM
Luna Claire
"Well if you like to cause trouble and you want to look like it then I think I got just the thing" she leads you to a display with black leather short shorts that are not buttoned up on the mannequin and a white leather studded belt for the bottoms, and a flame styled black and red leather bikini top. Its accessorized with a similar styled leather coat, some sunglasses, silk scarf and stockings hair pins and some boots "Those other ones said things like I'm trouble, I'm sexy, I want you to stare, but this!... This just screams Look at me I'm a smoking hot bad***! Its a bit outside your price range at 20k though it was made from an extra onry black tauros that tends to drive things up, but if you want to walk out with it now I can think of a thing or two you can do to make up the difference." she says slyly giving your body another sweep out of the corner of her eye.

Haluesen
2014-09-28, 10:54 PM
Kara grinned and shook her head once again, even giving a little yawn. "Oh pleash...if it was somethin soooo simple, I wouldn't even make a game of it! Wrong again." She thought for a moment and sat up on Chimney's legs, teetering a bit, then moved her tail around her head to cover her eyes, thinking of it as a good enough punishment since she couldn't think of anything more creative that quickly. "Mebe I shouldn't give you any more guesses...if you're gonna do so bad." Her slurring was starting to correct itself by her natural accent taking prominence instead, without the focus on clear pronouncing.

passinglurker
2014-09-28, 11:03 PM
Kara
She growls and puffs her cheeks "Iii'm not giving uup! Iiii don't do that! Iiii can handle aaaany humalliatron you can diiish out so do the wooorst you can come up with... that you haven't done yet... and if I keep quiet through it then yooou gotta tell mee" She then sticks her tongue out at you for a moment before quickly retracting it before you can exploit it

Haluesen
2014-09-28, 11:32 PM
"...Oh really now? Thash not a challenge you wanna make..." Kara grinned and unwrapped her tail from around Chimney's eyes. "I cans be very humilating...do you really want to know so bad?" As she spoke her tail wandered over Chimney's chest lightly (yeah you can probably guess in what way) and she remained seated over her.

Poochie stayed around and watched to be sure no one was getting hurt, but shook his head at Kara's behavior. She really could be insatiable at times.

passinglurker
2014-09-28, 11:42 PM
Kara
"Briiing it... I'm tooough" She says with the seriousness that her drunk self can muster before making the gesture of zipping her mouth closed. Your tail play has no effect she probably can't feel it through the armor.

Haluesen
2014-09-28, 11:55 PM
After a small drunken giggled Kara nodded eagerly. "Well you say soooo...you gotta do just what I say though, and be completely quiet. And thennn...just deal wit it." So with that Kara switched her attention to getting that armor off of her. Her first thoughts had been rather lustful, but the girl wanted a humiliating challenge, and Kara had a funny idea she wanted to try instead. It still required the removal of clothes though.

passinglurker
2014-09-29, 12:13 AM
Kara
She's taking this seriously and doesn't stop you as you find the telekinesis/childproof zipper on the side and pulls it down. She does reden, flinch, and puts an arm across when you remove the armor top it completely though she's a bit too drunk to be accurate in covering her uncharacteristic lacy pink bra.

Haluesen
2014-09-29, 12:32 AM
Kara got another little laugh at her attempt at modesty. Not like she hadn't seen more of her than that, though Kara did take a moment to stare at her body for a little bit longer. Then she got up, looking her over for a moment, then smirked and nodded. Poochie had to move next to her again so she wouldn't stumble though. "Kay looking good now...buuut there is one leetle change I wanna make. You, outta those pants now. We're gonna trade. C'mooon now, no backtalk, want the secret, then give them to me. I'll give ya mine to cover up in just a minute." She was gonna wait for Chimney first though, because she had to get changed out of eyesight so as not to give her another little hint about her nature...or just about her state of limited dress in general.

passinglurker
2014-09-29, 12:50 AM
Kara
Chimney takes a deep breath and reluctantly does as she is told though there is no way she can do this staying up right in her condition so she stays on the ground and pushes the pants off. underneath is a pair of armored tight thigh length shorts with the same skitty pattern as the armored top. Being clad in only boots, half a set of armor and he more normal undies and not happy about any of it she brings her legs in and sits huddled up leaving the trousers at your feet.

Haluesen
2014-09-29, 01:00 AM
She smiled and picked the pants up, mock bowing her head. "Thanksh. Be right back!" And she quickly moved just around somewhere that she could be hidden while changing into those pants, though she had to lean on whatever she was hiding behind to keep from falling over.

A minute later she came back, holding her very short pants up just in reach of Chimney. She eyed the girl and giggled again, hiccuping then again shaking her head slowly. "Y'know, if thiss is soooo embarrassing you can call it off. Right nooooww." She stuck her tongue out at Chimney mockingly, now not really sure if this girl could keep it up or not.

passinglurker
2014-09-29, 01:05 AM
Kara
There is something heavy and jingly in the pants pocket of the trousers you just put on. Chimney shakes her head at your offer to stop despite her position her face still looks serious. Its also of note that her armored shorts are longer than your cutoffs.

Major
2014-09-29, 01:11 AM
Claire looks the outfit up and down and grins. "Heh...if this doesn't make him harder than a Metapod, he's gayer than a Mr. Mime." She said picturing how hot she'd look in that. "I'll bite, what's the deal?" She asked.

passinglurker
2014-09-29, 01:51 AM
Luna Claire
"Pretty simple moonbeam. You're paler than a beam of moonlight cause of some supernatural stuff I bet might even have full blown elementalism which makes you naturally pretty damn hot in the eyes of most potential customers no matter what you are wearing or "not wearing" and I put a lot of emphasis on natural beauty around here so its a match made in heaven you just need to strip down, and model for some lewd photos puting my products in the same shot with as much of "you" as possible maybe have you try on an outfit or two to remind them we do sell clothes for people to wear around here. I then use the photo's for advertising and this place gets flooded with shoppers thanks to an "elementalist endorsement" I save loads compared to hiring a pro with an agent and all that and I make more money than if I insisted on being paid full price by you" says stubby revealing her opportunistic business sense

Haluesen
2014-09-29, 02:38 AM
Kara was intrigued by whatever might be in the pockets, but just grabbing it right then and there...well even drunk she knew a little better. Well, at least enough to know not to try to take while she had someone's attention. Either way she still offered her the shorts if she preferred them, and for the possibly funny reaction of others seeing Chimney in her clothes.

She only waited long enough for her to take and put on the shorts or not; right after that was done she helped Chimney up and put an arm around her waist to help her stay steady. "There now therrre...let's go for a li'l walk now, ookay?" And so Kara went out to where the others had been, pulling Chimney along with her with a finger motion to remind her to be quiet.

So assuming at least one other person were still up here in the greenhouse area, Kara stumbled in with Chimney at one side and Poochie at the other just trying to be sure they wouldn't fall. "Heyyy there everyone! It's such a goood day, I was thinkin of going for a walk after that looovely meal. Anyone want to join us? *hic*" She punctuated her little wordplay with a happy giggle.

Major
2014-09-29, 03:48 AM
Claire pauses and raises an eyebrow, wondering if she misheard. "Correct me if I misunderstiid, but did ya just ask me to be a nude model?" She asked. As she waited for an answer, she tried to think of her own. On one hand, she didn't care if some tits or ass showed, but on the other if Uriel could see her all over an ad it'd be hard to impress. Not to mention being sold like a product was a bit annoying. However, $20,000 was $20,000...

passinglurker
2014-09-29, 09:09 AM
Kara
Chimney doesn't take the shorts probable cause she'd look goofy with her armor poking out of the legs and unlike her baggy pants she'd probably have to taker her boots off to squeeze that smaller number on or off.

You immediately have everyone in the greenhouse's attention... and blushes... and face palms... "Oh thats what steven was trying to tell us heh heh... I'm in trouble aren't I?" says lea rubbing the back of her head before Ema grabs her cheeks and start stretching her face "What did you put in that tea steven asked for?" "Ow ow! he said he wanted something extra relaxing so I did a calming blend with ow! a drop of wine ow ow! and I put some shrooms in the tea bag OW!" "did you tell steven to warn her to be moderate and not drink the whole cup?" "Um... oops? ow!" Ema then lets go of lea and starts pulling herbs off the shelves and mashing them together in a pestle and mortar. "Sawwy. You two just sit tight Ema will have some sober medicine ready in a minute" says Lea massaging her pained cheeks to you and an embarrassed chimney who is silently and clumsily trying to keep her arms crossed over her pink bra. "I'll go find what they did with the rest of her clothes" Adds moa as he leaves to search for where chimney's tops were ditched. Steven meanwhile doesn't look to happy with you and has three ribbons wrapped around his trainer to cover and steady her and the forth trying to pry your arm off her waist.

Luna Claire
"Yup exactly moonbeam. I'm not saying I'm not negotiable but I can still dream. unrestrained natural beauty is what this place is about and an exotic masterpiece like you fits the bill perfectly. I'd offer to hide your face but it wouldn't be hard to figure out its you if you know what I mean and its an awfully pretty face to boot." says stubby

Major
2014-09-29, 01:30 PM
"I have no problem modeling for you and I'm hardly a prude, but I'd think it'd be more fitting the ad if I was wearing the actual clothes, regardless of how skimpy..." Claire commented. "I'm not against the offer, but it seems a bit odd for me to be posing naked all over the place. Your skimpiest outfits, your sexiest poses, sure whatever. Makes sense."

Haluesen
2014-09-29, 09:32 PM
Kara giggled even more and shrugged. "Isss no worries. It feels nice! Mmmmm I bet Chimney would agree..." She swayed a little while she kept Chimney there and gave her a little peck on the cheek. Of course Steven trying to pry her arm got her attention, and definitely not in a good way. She looked at where the pokemon was prying at her and growled, her eyes with a dangerous glint to them and her shadow seeming to waver and move on the ground. Poochie could see the warning signs and growled back at her, in his way telling her to knock it off, and moving closer by Steven just in case.

Regalus
2014-09-29, 11:13 PM
It began with a gem. A stone of old veiled by mysteries and shadows; holding within a darkness black as pitch that challenged the natural order. It began with a beat. An ancient heart stirring with renewed life; whispering forgotten oaths unto those deaf to its words, and ignorant of its ways. It began with fear. A warning towards one who was blind to the path he had come across; whose heeded words only marked his doom through a single careless step. It began with a screen. A humble divide which fulfilled it's task without question; its duty to be failed in the wake the youth's fall. However for his turmoil the youth would be compensated, graced by many wonders as he crossed its boundaries.

He would be graced by ivory. A thawing frost which shimmered upon the summit after a spring rain; cascading down valleys, cliffs and canyons only to accent their beauty as it clung to its curves and winding paths. He would be graced by amethyst. Twin springs deep in warmth and compassion which soothed all that beheld them, now tainted by fear at his sudden advent. He would be graced by jasper. A rich and fertile land blossoming into it's true beauty as it sparkled with scintillating dew; unmarred by the world's cruelty, and baring the promise of a grand and lasting bounty. Through these he would be graced by a maiden. A nubile and hale beauty baring wisdom and secrets beyond her years; long since befriended and overlooked in light of the chaos which suffused them, now bare before his panicked gaze.

Alas he would not be gaze upon them in wonder for long, for like all things the moment passed. The youth sure to crash with the young goddess before him in but a heartbeat; for as with all things in the youths life only one thing was constant.

It would end with pain.

passinglurker
2014-09-30, 12:17 AM
Luna Claire
"Well of course you'd be wearing something it just might not be something that covers your lady bits... at all, but as they say "you can keep your hat on" or shoes... or hand bag... Really I make such a big talk about all natural and my photography experience comes from nature shots anyway, and you're a grown up that hopefully understands the value of hard work that won't waste my time so how about this just cut loose, run wild, and do whatever you'd like to show off for a half an hour in here. As long as no merchandise or money is damaged or missing by the end and I got some satisfactorily rare eye catching exposed elementalist pictures out of it then the half off discount is yours. And if it doesn't work out I destroy the pictures and you come back when you scrape together the money."

Kara
When you peck her Chimney starts shaking her head like she was when she was insisting she was straight again.

Steven bares his characteristic sylveon fangs back at you (the longest canines of any eevelution! the more you know...) and doesn't stop trying to pry you off Chimney.

"No wait don't fight you two" Says Lea trying to step in but she can't cause chimney is presently occupying that space "D'ohhh this is all my fault um... hey Kara if you be the bigger person and let the girl go and give her back her pants I'll give you a reward kiss" Lea adds with a wink trying to prevent a fight though this offer from Lea prompts Ema to suddenly pick up the pace.

Major
2014-09-30, 12:29 AM
Claire hesitates and thinks for a bit more. Modeling without clothes, but with the products made sense. They could use the image of breast or her nether region to draw eyes and then once attention was there try to sell the product. However, she still couldn't decide. What could was trying to get Uriel turned on if he could just find the pics of her for the ads? At the same time, it was a large sum of money. ^10,000 off would go a long way. However, she'd still have to pay ^10,000 after.

However, as she thought a mischievous grin crossed her face when she got an idea. "Actually..." She mumbled, "Alright, so quick question first. And no, I don't plan to waste your time. If I wasn't considering this I'd just nab the other outfit and go. I just was debating a few concerns. Let me ask a few questions and we'll see what we can do with this. The first thing I want to ask is about the pictures. You taking them? They automatically taken? etc. I know a camera guy I'd be pretty comfortable with, but if you prefer to take them or its automatic nevermind. The next question is simply on price. So, you're offering a ^10,000 deal for full nudity? My chest, my ass, my vag?" She asked, "I'll be honest, I'm from Kalos, but that's more the price of modeling with clothing or at least a bikini isn't it? If that's normal pricing here in Unova, my apologizes, I'm sorry if my question is offensive. I merely figured full nudity would typically go for more...even from an unprofessional model."

passinglurker
2014-09-30, 12:59 AM
Luna Claire
"Pro's have a lot more overhead to pay and prudes drive up the price for unprofessionals and typical shoots are a bit longer than this too but thats just the base line price I'm offering I'm open to adding a bonus if you do something to "knock my socks off" well if I wore socks heh" She says chuckling at her own handicap "I did say you could do whatever but yeah I'd be hard to impress without some nudity this store is known for stocking hard to get goods and there are precious few elementalists willing to go naked in front of a camera cause of some stigma against profiting off their bodies thank you scientific community so nude photos of you would go well here. anyway I'd be taking the pictures if you want to take the time to wait for your friend to show up you can bring'em, but I'm not paying'em, and they can't get in my way"

Major
2014-09-30, 01:12 AM
"Oh, it wasn't to get him paid. I was more amused at the idea of his reaction to me asking him to take some pictures and then drop naked in front of him." She says with a grin, "But I can understand you wanting to take the pictures. So guess no point calling him. It'd be a bit weird to call him just to watch. At least with the needing a photographer I could have played it off as 'I need your help with this job!'" She says, "So, I guess that rules that out. Shame. It'd have been hilarious to see his face." Claire says with a shrug. "Alright, so you take the pics, I do poses, you like the goods then you buy them with discounts?" She asked

passinglurker
2014-09-30, 01:17 AM
Luna Claire
"heh heh that would be fun to watch. If you want to say the photographer's in a wheelchair and needs a second taller set of eyes go ahead I ain't sensitive, but yeah you strike the pose or whatever, I snap the pics, and if I like then you get the discount in exchange."

Major
2014-09-30, 01:20 AM
"Oh...that's tempting." Claire says with a grin. "Maybe ask him to help me with poses and 'How does this look?' or 'Not sure I understand, here come here and put me how you want me'." She says with a mischievous grin. "Let me step outside and give him a ring." Claire said. "Heh, with these great ideas you're making me what to advertise for your place even more!"

passinglurker
2014-09-30, 01:24 AM
Luna Claire
"heh works for me the more excited you are the better the pictures will turn out go do what you gotta do moonbeam"

Major
2014-09-30, 01:26 AM
Claire steps outside and attempts to give Uriel a ring.

Haluesen
2014-09-30, 03:21 PM
Kara was taking much longer to think on this idea then she would otherwise. She did maintain that glare at Steven for a little bit. Naturally she understood him being protective of her, but he could share right? After a moment that felt longer than it really should, her shadow calmed down and her feral snarl turned into a casual, if somewhat goofy, smile. "Hmmm well I s'pose I could get offa her. But she can't have her pants yet. *giggle* Cause then she would know my secret! And she hasn't won yet, so I can't tell her. Shhhh!" She punctuated that with a finger over her lips while giggle and grinning at Lea. "So don't tell her! Or you either Ema!" as she craned her head to address the morbid botanist at work. "Orrr else I'll be sooo mad..." And she did let go of Chimney finally, though at the mention and thought of anger her shadow started to act up again. Yeah Kara could be a mean drunk sometimes.

EdroGrimshell
2014-09-30, 03:33 PM
Having been about to put the robe on, Opal was caught off guard when Uriel comes crashing through, even more so when he lands on her, considering her size compared to his, it was impossible for her to stay standing, so, she ended up pinned under the larger teen. Luckily the room had a lot of pillows so she didn't knock her head against anything. Though having direct contact with someone else did get her blushing like crazy, she was able to keep her cool. Once he lifts himself up enough, she slips the robe between them.

"I really hope Chimney doesn't come down here right now, she was in a bad mood, and I don't think this would help any," Opal comments jokingly, though the fact she was as red as a tomato, it would hopefully get across that she wasn't upset or angry about the situation, which is more than she could say about the incident with Chimney back at her house.

Regalus
2014-09-30, 03:44 PM
Uriel quickly removes himself from the fallen prism in a panic upon recovering from his fall, but eases a bit upon noticing the lack of indignant cries or threats of bodily harm, "Yeah...I'm, uh, sorry there was this, uhm... he chokes out awkwardly at first, his senses already alert for trouble, "..I should just pull that back up now..." he adds stepping away with his back turned as he tries to lift the divider back into place, trying not to make the already awkward situation worse.

"I got spooked for a bit, and I sorta slipped; I'm really sorry about this," he mumbled in apology, unused to having the chance to explain himself while not under threat.

EdroGrimshell
2014-09-30, 03:49 PM
Opal starts giggling, which rapidly evolves into a chuckle, then a bit of full blown laughter, "you know you're cute when you're flustered," Opal says, slipping into the robe, "I've read this one manga where this sorta thing always happened to one of the characters. I think you might be related to him in some way, with what happened with Chimney before and now this."

Regalus
2014-09-30, 03:59 PM
Uriel allowed himself a defeated smile as Opal began to laugh at his luck, though he supposed it still turned out better than expected, "Yeah, I'm sure someone might be able to make some cash of my life," he joked airily as he tried to calm himself back down, "So, how does his story end?"

EdroGrimshell
2014-09-30, 04:20 PM
"He ends up overcoming the last few obstacles in his way and gets together with his Promise Girl, they end up married and running the family Inn together," Opal replies, "I think that's a requirement for manga, especially romantic comedies, though I did always hope he'd end up with another of the girls," she comes out from behind the newly stood screen in the robe with a contemplative look, though she doesn't say anything.

Regalus
2014-09-30, 04:26 PM
"Heh, well; here's hoping I turn out at least half as well as him," he muses as he pulls back out the black stone that had started it all, wondering if he'd just imagined the whole thing some how now that things seemed to remain normal. THough he's musings are cut short when he feels Opal stepped back out into the open, the young man frowning slightly in concern given the expression on his companion's face, "Everything okay?"

EdroGrimshell
2014-09-30, 04:53 PM
"Oh, just trying to place the people I know that are close to you with members of the cast," Opal says simply, a smile on her face, "I think that Z would definitely be Kaolla, Claire or Chimney as one of Motoko or Naru, Naru being the lead female character, and I think that I'd be Shinobu, though I don't really have a crush on you like she did, that leaves Haruka, Kitsune, Mutsumi, Kanako, and Mei..." she seems to realize what she was saying and laughs nervously, "and I'm rambling, I haven't done that in a while. At least it's not like the one with Tsukune, he has much worse luck than you do."

Regalus
2014-09-30, 05:03 PM
"Heh, I'll take your word for it," he chuckled good-naturedly, before showing the ivory haired girl the pitch black gem in his hand, "Any way, this was inside the box; can you tell what it is? When I grabbed it, I think I felt something; but I wasn't really able to make out what it was before... well..." he explained, gesturing helplessly to the wet floor and the divider with his free hand.

passinglurker
2014-09-30, 06:06 PM
Uriel and Opal
Uriel's helpless gesture inadvertently points out a complex piece of lab equipment under a pile of pillows that was disturbed by all the crashing.

Kara
Steven moves Chimney a few steps away from you. he also tries to communicate with her but she's too drunk and has too strong of a drunken game face for sign language at the moment "Please don't stay mad at her steven she's really nice and helpful when sober you can't hold someone responsible for how a little to much shroom juice makes them act right?" whispers Lea to Steven(she's bad at not being heard) who grumpily makes clear simple signs to lea so he could be understood. "Oh! he'd like to know why you wanted to help chimney before you two got drunk. here's you chance to repair bonds and show deep down you're a well intentioned person" Lea says to you as Ema makes Chimney swallow a spoonful of green goop. The face Chimney makes leads you to believe its unpleasant tasting.

Jacior
2014-09-30, 07:13 PM
"Honestly, I don't know what to make of her." Drew sighs and kicks a pebble by his foot. "One moment she's a psycho, the other she tries to be friendly. I don't get her."

passinglurker
2014-09-30, 07:24 PM
Drew
"So what did you do to make her mad? Is she gonna be mad about me wearing this? Should I take it off?" asks gwen as you reach the ground floor of the grocery store and the elevator you were instructed to find.

EdroGrimshell
2014-09-30, 07:45 PM
Opal looks at the shard of stone, and gives off the shadow of a frown, "it... looks like the shards I collect, except I've never seen a black one before," she says, "may I?" she asks, indicating the shard so she could take a closer look.

Once she has it in hand, she starts a thorough examination from all sides, even checking its hardness and how it reacted to her powers and how her divining rods reacted to it since it looked like a shard.

Haluesen
2014-09-30, 07:55 PM
Kara looked at Lea confused for a moment, somewhat failing to understand the question. To understand she had to try to think back before the fun feeling, and that was pretty difficult. But it did come to her, the conversation with the hot babe about relaxing, and this just made Kara look more confused. "I...I dunno...everybody could be more chilll. People are happier like that...I think.. *hic* So...well, uhhh I dunno." She shrugged a bit. Poochie nudged her leg a bit with her nose, and though it almost toppled her it did make her focus, and she looked at Lea and Ema. "Ish the same as, why did I help you two? I just did. I wanted to. So I did."

While she was still trying to talk, thinking wasn't going well. After that she smiled and chuckled a bit. "If you want more meaning then thaaaat...I guess I just like to help out nice and pretty girls. Iiiiit's a weakness, or something." She giggled again and finally stumbled over, landing on her knees as Poochie moved so she wouldn't fall further.

passinglurker
2014-09-30, 08:22 PM
Opal
Curious as soon as you touch the stone the blunt serious and perhaps a bit smarter side of your personality is forced to the surface. If this didn't make your intelligence superior to your usual self and others you might not have noticed what was happening but fortunately since you are superiorly intelligent you always know what's going on and you are always right. It is not transparent in fact its like it sucks in the light shined on it even your supernatural light like some sort of supernatural shadow. The stable aura fluctuation of the rock as measured by the rods seems to indicate its a genuine energy saturated stone like a shard or an evolutionary stone but you can't recognize the elemental type of the energy it is certainly not simply dark or ghost type energy those make a purplish rainbow when put in the light also despite the genuine stable aura fluxuation of an elemental stone the stone definitely matches the characteristics of the unique crystalline structure of carbinks perhaps it is a piece of one? (+1 txp for touching the stone)

Kara
"So you just do what you want then. Well thats something I guess I can relate to... or at least aspire to" Says a sober Chimney suddenly. She doesn't seem as shy when sober "Any way with your little shadow play threats its pretty clear you're an elementalist and I'm guessing that means the fur is actually growing out of you as a manifestation of your supernatural powers. Now give me back my pants, and we'll put this behind us I'm more irritated at myself than you anyway" she adds holding out a hand whether its to receive her trousers or for some other reason is hard to tell when you are this drunk.

"And while you're at it say ahhhh" interjects Ema holding a spoonful of pungent yet spicy smelling green goop in front of your face.

EdroGrimshell
2014-09-30, 08:55 PM
"Well that's interesting," Opal says, her voice actually sounding slightly deeper and slower, "the stone is a shard, but not of any element I've ever seen, and it has a unique property that has amplified my id. It likely came from a carbink, the crystal structure is incredibly similar. However, that did not happen with yourself earlier... I believe it may amplify supernatural aspects of a person, largely speaking, light elementalism such as my own amplifies basic intelligence and charisma, it may be a dangerous artifact if given to the wrong person," she frowns, genuinely, "if these are being handed out, it's a ticking time bomb until someone dangerous gets it. I'm not sure if this could become permanent over time, but prolonged exposure may cause extended repercussions," Opal says before setting the shard down, keeping her hand on it for a moment, "keep this sealed off, do not touch it, do not let anyone else touch it," the look she gave Uriel as she said that wasn't one he'd ever seen, or likely ever expected to see, from Opal, "it's too dangerous," and she lifts her hand from the shard.

Jacior
2014-09-30, 09:00 PM
"I fanboy'd over her." Drew says, shrugging with a scowl on his face. "And I have no idea, probably not. And no, don't just take it off."

Regalus
2014-09-30, 09:06 PM
"Wait, so you think it might've juiced my curse just now?" he inquiered as he went for the stone's box to contain it, "I mean, yeah; we had the accident just now, but I've had incidents have been a lot worse than that. Heck, you didn't even slap me before we straightened things out; and no one walked in on us either," he pointed out curiously.

EdroGrimshell
2014-09-30, 09:51 PM
Opal blinks a few times, seeming to zone back in on the conversation, "wow, that thing gave me a superiority complex," Opal mumbles, mainly to herself, "I'm not entirely sure what to say about that," she says, "it may be that it amplifies certain aspects and dulls others?" she doesn't sound as sure as when she'd been holding the shard, "like trading severity for how often they occur, maybe..."

Haluesen
2014-09-30, 10:06 PM
She made a pouty face but took the awful-smelling medicine without complaint. After a moment or so letting it clear her head and get things in order, she nodded up at Chimney with more of a bold grin then her innocent, casual smile a minute ago. "Absolutely right. Though I hadn't intended to show that, so I kinda gave myself away. But yes, I'm a...elementalist, and I still don't know how I feel about the word." She gave a nod and a quiet thank you to Ema and stood up, holding onto Poochie.

"I think it's a good life to live. You do what you want, what comes to mind, then you can't deny that at least you lived." She chuckled uneasily and held onto Poochie more, then went on like she hadn't stopped. "And today has been way more sharing than I usually want to do, and now I would very much like to run away...I suppose. It might not be the best idea though, I think." The comment was made with a nervous smile. Poochie nudged her lightly and barked at her.

passinglurker
2014-09-30, 10:31 PM
Drew
"aaaaand?" Gwen says clearly believing she doesn't have the whole story "Also what are we doing in the back of the grocery store we were in earlier?" she adds looking around curiously before an intercom catches her eye

Luna Claire
Your outgoing call is interrupted by an incoming call from a phone ID'd as "Ashley"

Kara
"Yeah another thing I can relate to normally I've bugged out before anyone knew anything about me too. Nearly drove myself into the ground acting like that, and only turned over a new leaf just recently... I'm not going to you should change, but I think despite the drunken tea incident I'd like to hang out more if you do decide to make an exception and not outright disappear." Chimney says with a confident smirk as she puts a hand on your shoulder it seems like a kind gesture at first but then she suddenly tightens her grip "But seriously give me my pants back" She then starts undoing them herself with her free hand.

nosugref4323
2014-09-30, 10:52 PM
Sorry it took so long for me to post. Things are finally slowing down at work again, but rumors have been throw around that we are about to get really busy again. At least this time I'll have the Internet, a laptop, and weekends at my disposal. Now then Where were we? oh yes.

In the background there is another ring and another fight going on. The fight seems to be between a dark and mischievous looking sneasel, and a very attractive and nubile fair young maiden gracefully wielding a sword. She's really light on her feet and quite the knockout really and you find it hard to stay focused with that voluptuous hazelnut haired beauty effectively dancing around behind your opponent. Then as you take aim with your next barrage of stones the sneasel pulls a dirty trick on the sword wielding bombshell and in a flash the thieving pokemon is on the other side of its ring with masses of fabric dangling from its claws, and woman finds her full nude form completely exposed much to her dismay. Either that sneasel is a very good thief or she had forgone the usual fighter practice of wearing extra durable clothes in order to save weight and enhance her speed and agility. Anyway you are so distracted and stunned by this scene that you don't even throw your rocks but drop them along with your jaw.

You are not distracted for long though before a truck fist knocks the wind out of ya(focus punch, 65 physical damage before reductions) bringing you back to reality.

(new round) this is then followed up by another more precises blow right in the chakra(or whatever those mystical guys call it)(drain punch, 32 physical damage before reductions)

Ivan's draw drops as the woman in the other ring becomes completely exposed right in front of him.His jaw drops, as do the rocks, and time stands completely still for couple of seconds. As The woman quickly covers herself out of embarcement the image will stick in Ivan's mind forever. Man the sure do have some good looking women here, he thinks to himself. He was about to shout to the sneasel that he taught that bitch a fine lesson when all of a sudden his eyes see a sudden movement and out of instinct he puts up his shield just in time to block a punch that not only puts a decent dent in his shield but also causes his ears to ring as if he was in a bell.

YOU HIT PRETTY HARD FOR SOMEONE SO YOUNG, I'M IMPRESSED. WHAT ELSE YOU GOT?! Ivan replies while swaying side to side trying to maintain his balance.

Using protect as an interrupt to NOT take 65 points of damage.

Major
2014-09-30, 11:01 PM
Claire glances at the number and clicks to hang-up on the incoming call. She wanted to talk to Uriel first and could call back this other person after. However, as she hung up, she got an idea. "Eh...I'll call right back." She said hanging up the call on Uriel too. Hopefully she had hung up quick enough that it hadn't rung or he hadn't noticed.

She waits a few minutes to let the other line sweat for a bit before calling back the number.

Haluesen
2014-09-30, 11:02 PM
Kara looked curiously as she spoke to her, and smiled a bit, then gasped and caught Chimney's hand with a little smirk. "Ah ah ah! You can have them back but I gotta get my shorts first, I left them in there. I'd prefer not to change without them there." So she went quickly with Chimney back to the other area they were at before and picked up her shorts, starting to change right there then.

She pulled Chimney along because she wanted to address something she said though, something she found important. Of course she could undress and redress while talking. "About the fleeing thing...it isn't usual for me. I don't share a lot of details, I'm sure you can think of plenty reasons why not. And I've told more about myself today than I have to others for years before. So...I guess it got a little scary." She handed her pants back and put the cut offs on quickly. "Hanging out would be fun though, anytime really. I just gotta chill out a little right now. Immediately now." Kara paced around the area, taking deep breaths to calm herself. Poochie being near really helped though. All her speaking was somewhat fast and rambly.

passinglurker
2014-09-30, 11:30 PM
Ivan
It seems she wasn't expecting you to be standing after that. She tries to keep her momentum going with a palm strike but it glances off your hardiness ineffectively.

Kara
On the way you encounter moa who had gathered chimney's discarded articles. he hands the stuff off to chimney and gives you and the pokemon some privacy

"Yeah I get it. that feeling where it seems like the more they know the sooner bad things happen" Chimney says once she's fully dressed again "I've been trying to act contrary to my own instincts recently thinking I'd get used to things and instead things just seem to build up inside till they snap even when there is nothing wrong. Is that anything like how you're feeling?"

Luna Claire
You hear fumbling and panicked heavy breathing as the phone is answered "U-um... hello? Is this um... well I don't really know how I should address you, err... are you the one who wrote those things?..."

Major
2014-09-30, 11:32 PM
"Sorry, I'm not. Master Kuro is busy at the moment and handed me the phone to speak with you." Claire replies. "He was waiting your call. How can I help you?"

passinglurker
2014-09-30, 11:40 PM
Luna Claire
"w-what? um... I was under the impression that if I didn't call certain photographs would be... distributed and... I need to get my kids bake sale money back they worked really hard and the proceeds were to go to repairing the school's playground so the district wouldn't fence it off due to safety risks and budget costs please I need to get that back..." the voice on the phone pleads

Major
2014-09-30, 11:44 PM
"Ah, right, the initial check-in." Claire says, "And based on the bake sale you are the teacher he is waiting on? Not the gym trainer?" She asked. "I need to make sure I mark the right person he's blackma--err sorry, he's 'working' with."

"I doubt he will be able to be convinced to return any money ma'am. Typically if he is working with you, its YOU doing the giving." She explains, "I'm not sure what you could offer him that would cause him to want to return anything." She sighs, "Trust me, if he was the type to just give instead of take, I wouldn't be here either."

passinglurker
2014-09-30, 11:49 PM
Luna Claire
"He? but ashley said she saw a girl leave my apartment... I'm sorry it seems I'm not entirely sure I understand what happened or what is going on... but yes I'm a kindergarten teacher..."

Major
2014-09-30, 11:59 PM
"Ma'am, you'll have to forgive me, but I can't be blunt with you. Master Kuro prefers to keep things vague since well...phone calls, tapped or recorded." She says, "I'm not sure what female Ashley could have seen. It could have either been one of Kuro's supernatural disguises or perhaps one of his other women he...convinces to works for him. Right now, I'm just handling this phone call while he works with another of his...employees."

Claire pauses, "Now then, as far as what is going on, I assumed you'd have figured that out since you were the one calling and not wanting pictures released. Master Kuro will want something from you in exchange for his keeping those pictures out of public eye. I assume you will be agreeing to his requests when he sends them? If you'd prefer to turn down his job offers, he can release the photos and then there is no power over you. How would you like to be contacted when he has uses for you? And do you prefer providing personal pleasure to pay him off or would you prefer to do certain jobs that he is legally restricted from doing? He has job openings for pleasure workers or those willing to work outside the law."

passinglurker
2014-10-01, 12:20 AM
Luna Claire
You hear her nervous um's and thinking noises break down into choked sobs "Why is this happening? If those pictures are released*sob*... I'll lose my job*cry*... but if I do those things... how can I stand in front of them? how can I teach my children?*choked up sounds*..."

Major
2014-10-01, 12:21 AM
Claire pauses for a moment, "I...ma'am." She whispers softly. "give me a minute to find an excuse to slip outside where he can't hear and I'll try and work something out...I'll call you right back. Ok?"

passinglurker
2014-10-01, 12:26 AM
Luna Claire
"*trying to recompose* uh-huh *sniff* thank you... I'm sorry about all this..."

Major
2014-10-01, 12:28 AM
Claire hangs up and waits another few minutes before calling back. "Ok, first off, are you alone? He has a lot of women blackmailed into working for him, I don't want to get caught trying to help you out." Claire said as if nervous about being caught. "We need to make this quick so he doesn't come check on me."

passinglurker
2014-10-01, 12:30 AM
Luna Claire
"I'm alone in my apartment I only borrowed my friend's phone but haven't told her anything myself"

Major
2014-10-01, 12:37 AM
"Ok, keep it that way just in case." Claire says, "The little pervert has a lot of women that he blackmails into either being his personal slut or doing crimes for him. I'm one of the lucky few, I'm MOSTLY just used for keeping track of things and being a secretary." She says, "I can mark you as having had your stuff leaked and then try to delete them. But..." She hesitates, "If he catches on I'm in huge in trouble and he has a lot on me..the longer he keeps you, the more blackmail he gets as he forces you to provide more and more." She says, "I can't get you the money back. He'd notice if $10,000 suddenly went missing." She says, "And the truth is, while I feel really bad for you and want to help, I...ugh, I can't find any way not to sound bitchy. Would you risk your pictures being leaked to help a stranger for nothing? And he has WAY worse pictures of me I'm sure." She says. "So...um...I guess the thing I'm offering is a way to get out of Kuro's grips without having pictures leaked or him demanding more out of you. I'm just wondering what kinda money you have to help me out."

She pauses, "I'm sorry, this makes me sound like a terrible person, but I'm really scared of him...he's an aura guardian and they got all those reading powers..."

nosugref4323
2014-10-01, 12:39 AM
Ivan's hp 68/85

Ivan's hearing returns to normal, and with better luck he was able to dodge her strike. Come on you can't be a one trick pony. Ivan says to her in efforts to continue to degrade her confidence, in fact he begins to chuckle.If you want to go shot for shot though that's fine. Here's mine.

Strength
Accuracy:[roll0] VS. 4+ Opponent's AC
Damage:[roll1]
If Critical hit:[roll2]
One a hit Opponent is pushed back one meter.

passinglurker
2014-10-01, 01:00 AM
Luna Claire
"...I'm sorry I'm not a strong person... as much as I like to imagine I would I don't know if I could take the risk you are... the phone you have has access to my bank account I can give you the password for full access. I'm afraid it isn't a lot I can only do so much with a teachers salary, but its almost everything I have..."

Ivan
She fluidly weaves around and tries to palm strike again but it ineffectively strikes the hard part of your rocky arm

Major
2014-10-01, 01:05 AM
"That'll work. And I'm not that strong...I'm still not brave enough to do it for free. As for you, well, I always wanted to be a teacher and your story kinda touched my heart." Claire says, "I'm sorry you got screwed by this dirt bag..." Claire says softly. "If it helps, once I've withdrawn the money, I'll delete the pictures and he'll have nothing on you if you want to try and report him." Claire said, "Sadly, he's good at hiding so not sure police could get him, but you could try." She says. "I can try and steal some money to help your kids though, but no promises. How much and where could I meet you that is out of sight and private if I get it back? Not your house, if he was there before he might keep an eye on it."

nosugref4323
2014-10-01, 01:06 AM
Ivan's hp 68/85

If at first you don't succeed try try again. Ivan thinks to himself.

Strength
Accuracy: [roll0]Vs. 4+ evasion
If crit: [roll2]

passinglurker
2014-10-01, 01:28 AM
Luna Claire
"There is an ice cream parlor I know with private rooms and an... odd reputation that makes it safe. Its at [address for mr. swirly's ice cream parlor], and thank you thank you so much" she says with genuine teary heartfelt gratitude... you sick monster...

Ivan
you fail to hurt her and then she fails to hurt you yet again

Major
2014-10-01, 01:30 AM
"I'll shoot you a text if I can get it back. No promises." Claire says, "I should get going though before he catches on. Text me the password." She says before quickly hanging up and waiting. Assuming she gets the password, Claire logs into the bank account to see what she has to work with.

passinglurker
2014-10-01, 01:38 AM
Luna Claire
You receive the password and access the bank account you find ^11k in addition to the funds you believed your technical skill would have allowed you to get away with. this money was no doubt slated for food, rent, teaching aids, dreams, medical expenses, and acts of charity... you sick monster

Major
2014-10-01, 01:45 AM
Claire smirks. This had turned out to be a rather productive day. The woman herself had ^15,000 and add that to the ^10,000 from the bake sale and she'd made a nice little 25k. She made a mental note to swing by a store to withdraw the money into cash so as to not have it trace to her own bank account. Shame she didn't have more or Claire might have considered getting the woman her ^10. Still, depending on what type of discount she got after Claire took her own nude pictures the teacher might still get the 10k back. It'd be amusing if the woman had to decide between the school or her own food and rent. Taking advantage of weak people was so easy.

With money problems alleviated for now, she picked up the phone and attempted to call Uriel.

nosugref4323
2014-10-01, 01:52 AM
Okay this is getting dumb. Ivan thinks to himself calm down and hit her. She tried to take your bloody head off.

Ivan winds up and throws a solid punch

Rock smash
rolled in OOC
Accuarcy:10 vs. 2+evasion
Damage: 16 physical

Haluesen
2014-10-01, 02:07 AM
Kara whined softly and nodded, her ears pressed down low to her head. "That describes it pretty well. Like I said, this is really the first time in ages that I've spread this much information about myself...and it worries me." She sat down and sighed sadly. "It's all so much easier when I can ignore things like my past and my ideas and just have fun..."

Poochie looked at her for a moment then went over to Chimney and nudged her leg a bit, growling in worry over Kara's odd behavior through the day.

passinglurker
2014-10-01, 10:08 AM
Kara
"Damn I must have been looking after steven to long." She says suddenly patting your head. It feels like she knows what she's doing steven must secretly cry a lot or something... "I see almost any sad puppydog face like that and I can't help but want to do something about it... Is there anything I can do? I mean on any other day I'd probably say something like "Lets blow this popsicle stand and hit the dojo nothing says fun like punching people", but steven's not gonna let me do anything that strenuous till my eyes are healed up" She adds reminding you of the spectacles that some how managed to stay on her face through this whole ordeal.

Ivan
You connect but she takes it like a champ and keeps on coming finally connecting with a palm strike where it can hurt (force palm, fighting 23 physical damage before reductions)

Regalus
2014-10-01, 11:17 AM
Uriel nods in understanding as he stored the stone, making a note to ask Wisp about it when they met up later, "By the way, the fossil machine's over there I think, he pointed out to Opal while pulling out his pokegear upon feeling it vibrate in his pocket.

"Hello, this is Uriel; who am I speaking with?"

Major
2014-10-01, 11:45 AM
"What's up Uriel? It's Claire." Claire says, "Ya doing anything at the moment? I got a weird request if not."

Haluesen
2014-10-01, 02:58 PM
"Heh nah, I'm cool. Just...not used to this. I'm not about to flee." Kara smiled while she spoke, obviously appreciating the petting. "I would love the dojo idea some time though. Been too long since I got a good fight in. My only good work out lately has been running." Poochie came up to her and she patted his head affectionately. "If you don't mind me asking, what happened to your eyes?" Kara reached to the next topic that came to mind.

Regalus
2014-10-01, 03:17 PM
"Kinda sorta, why what's up? By the way, how's the relic hunt going?"

Major
2014-10-01, 03:28 PM
"Uhh...funny story about that actually. I had two relics act all trippy and do some crazy-ass stuff which is kinda sorta connected to the reason I called ya'." Claire says, "Depending on how long ya happen to be busy for, I could use your help with a gig I'm runnin'." She says, "Long story short, I got a deal with a shop keeper in town to do some modeling, but for various reasons I could use some help. Oh, and I can pay ya." She adds. "Cutting to the chase, photographer is handicapped so they could use a taller person and you are kinda the tallest bro' I know. In addition one relic...ugh, this is going to sound a bit silly...its got this weird illusiony thing and things I'm wearing tend to be impossible for me to see. Apparently everyone else can, but it might make it weird to try on different clothes when I can't see how things look."

"If you're too busy I can probably try and find some others, but figured your tall, I know ya, and stuff."

Regalus
2014-10-01, 03:42 PM
"Well, I don't know how long this is gonna take to be honest; waitin' on someone I need to iron out details with 'fore I can get the ball rolling on my end. They should be meeting me soon, but I can't give you an E.T.A. until I they do,Uriel explained, furrowing his brow at the red head's speech; wondering if whatever she had dealt with had tampered with her speech some how.

"By the way, have you talked to your mentor about what happened yet? If it was as big as mess as it sounds you might want to get it sorted out before anymore secondary effects start popping up; last thing we want is for something to not play nice with your condition," he inquired with some concern.

Major
2014-10-01, 03:50 PM
"Yeah, talked to Spooks. She's the one that noted the illusion thing cuz I didn' realize that at first." She says, "And no worries, don't worry about it. I'll find someone else, don't wanna keep the lady waitin'."

Regalus
2014-10-01, 03:57 PM
"Alright then," Uriel replied unable to quite shake his concern, "Also, since you mentioned not being able to realize what was going on; just in case you haven't realized it yet, but you sound kinda funny. Nothing bad, but I think you might've picked something up during that whole mess that's messing with how other people hear you talk," he pointed out helpfully.

"Nothing a stranger would notice, but I thought I'd let ya know in case it flew under the radar,"

Major
2014-10-01, 04:04 PM
"Huh?" Claire asked, "What are ya' talkin' bout? I sound funny? Like...sexy funny or unattractive funny?"

Regalus
2014-10-01, 04:17 PM
"More rougher 'round the edges. Like I said, it's not bad; just really noticeable to me since we've talked alot these last few days. Doubt any strangers will notice anything wrong with it either. Just thought I'd let ya know, 'cause if ya haven't noticed it yourself yet there's a chance you might've picked up more bad mojo than you think you did back there. If ya can try calling up Fi or Ledianman; they should be able to pick up any other surprises hiding from you like that one seems to be,"

Major
2014-10-01, 04:19 PM
"Well, do ya LIKE girls that are rough around the edges?" Claire said with a smirk. "Though I'm not sure I follow why you say that's different. Always been like this? Are you sure its not you acting weird?" Claire asked confused. "As for surprises hidin...I don't know, I'd rather you examine me for anything out of the ordinary."

Regalus
2014-10-01, 04:29 PM
Uriel chuckled in nervous embarrassment at the blatantly flirtatious comment; the girl sounded like she had when Olivine whammied her, yet still sounded surprisingly in control of her faculties. Assuming the mojo was only affecting her speech, it was nice to now her mood had picked up after their parting. "Nothing wrong with it at all! Just saying its a bit ... stronger than how you usually talk. You mentioned that one of the curses you picked up was an illusion right? So you might be dealing with a package deal here; one's tweaking how you talk, and then there's another that's keeping you from hearing how you're actually saying things," the young man clarified, briefly wondering what she said that could have been warped into the earlier come-on.

Major
2014-10-01, 04:31 PM
"Oh, and here I thought I was normally pretty damn strong." Claire said amused, "Is not 'strong lady' my sexiest feature?" She asked playfully. "And how am I talkin' then cuz I soun pretty normal to me.."

Regalus
2014-10-01, 04:39 PM
The increasingly flustered young man coughed once at the comment as he tried to find his bearings in the conversation, failing to reply once or twice as his mind discarded the response in short order, "I...will say that it's certainly one of your defining ones yes," he started as he verbally waddled through the exchange, "Not sure how clearly you remember; but it's sorta like how you were when Olivine whammied you, and you've got a stronger accent now,"

Major
2014-10-01, 04:44 PM
"Just defining?" Claire asked amused, "Not sexy or even attractive?"

At his remark about Olivine, she shrugged (though obviously that can't be seen through the phone :P ), "You mean when you were boring and avoided the fun we could have had?" Claire chuckled.

Regalus
2014-10-01, 04:48 PM
The inquired clarification causes the boy to cough twice, before managing to trust his tongue to the conversation once more, "I, uh, suppose it is appealing yes...I-I mean, I've told you so before..." he admits awkwardly, hoping to nip the line of questioning in the bud, "Y-Yeah...something like that,"

Major
2014-10-01, 04:53 PM
"Something LIKE that?" Claire asked. Uriel was way too much fun to tease. If she wasn't going to be able to have fun with his reactions when she did some nude modeling, she sure was going to have her fun while it could. "Like suggests that its close but not it." She comments. "And whats up with the stutterin'? Somethin wrong?" She asked playfully, "Oh, speakin' of Spooks by the way, I talked with her 'bout the looking into your curse thing tonight. How goes the date huntin'?"

Regalus
2014-10-01, 05:18 PM
Tragame tierra! Uriel thought to himself as the kalosian rose tried her best to make him verbally squirm. There was really no right way to respond to her inquiries without him feeling like he was overstepping his bounds; not that Claire seemed to have the same problem in her present state. He would have tried some feeble attempt to defend his honor were it not for the all too casually spoken question that followed her teasing, causing the boy's heart to drop into his stomach at their mere utterance.

"Ugh, s-so you know about that?" he inquiered rhetoricly, surprised by the casual tone she had spoken with, "Look I'm sorry for not mentioning it before; but I was telling the truth earlier, and this thing...it's not going to be fun at all. The whole plan is to literally poke my luck until it get's pissed off, and let Wisp study the pieces. I mean, the whole thing is going to suck balls all the way through; and I didn't want to make you worry, or put you through all that crap with everything you have on your plate already," he quickly admitted and apologized, despite having heard her say she'd been told by Wisp. He respected the woman as an expert in her field, and if she could help him even a he'd be eternally grateful; but if the woman could barely remember his name half the time, he wouldn't put her past causing some sort of misunderstanding by accident when it related to himself.

"And...well...badly I guess... Thought I had someone who my luck wouldn't target directlyor screw over too much, but they canceled due to some bad luck of their own; and now I'm just trying to see if I can salvage this mess before I either hit the deadline, or my luck tosses another monkey wrench into things," he admitted, his tone thick enough with anxiety and worry to make Mani glance away from the knick-knacks he'd been toying with to eye his Trainer concernedly. "Though apparently my luck's just screwing with me today anyway, since I won the prize at a contest; only for the darn thing to turn out to be a cursed rock that somehow makes my luck worse. So there's that little discovery atleast,"

EdroGrimshell
2014-10-01, 05:23 PM
"More like it makes it more active," Opal comments to Uriel while she examines the machine.

Regalus
2014-10-01, 05:25 PM
Uriel inhales deeply before sighing at the correction, "Yeah, it made it act up on the spot; though all thigns considered it was one of the least unlucky bouts of bad luck I've had these last few days; though I didn't keep it on me long enough to be able to say anything about it for sure," he clarified a bit more calmly.

Major
2014-10-01, 05:27 PM
As Uriel talked, Claire leaned against the outside wall and listened. At least hearing his excuses was good, "Alright, I'll answer bit by bit. First off Uriel, I wazn't mention' it to accuse you of lyin'." Claire replied, "And I've spoken to Spooks, bout that. Its good hearin' your reasons fo'sho since I was pretty damn confused, but Spooks is doing her own little testing stuff on me too. Its not like I'm immune to this whole supernatural testin' crap." She explained, "I'm interested in you, clearly. I'm willin' to put up with a crazy night. Sides, it can't be more woobat**** crazier than this relic huntin' crap and fights I'm doin'. Still a date, just one with a bit of excitement involved. Sides, if ya gotta do this crazy date wouldn' it be better to do it with someone who realizes it'll suck and knows you as opposed to grabbing someone not expecting crap? Let's be real, least someone that knows you won't hold a bad night against ya."

"Anyways, that's the first thing, as for the rock it seems a simple fix. Throw it away. Or at someone ya dislike."

Regalus
2014-10-01, 05:44 PM
Uriel takes slow breaths, partially from relief that nothing bad had happened and partially from letting his anxieties out for a moment; before trying to regain his lost composure. "I'm actually planning on taking it to Wisp; it seems to react to supernatural stuff, even elementalism. So who knows? It might just give her a lead to solving one of our issues," he explained before sighing heavily.

"To be fair, I warned'em and I told them a few stories about how bad my luck tends to be before hand; but yeah, you're right," he admits ruefully, "Still I promised I'd hear'em out and see if I can lend'em a hand, so I'm not gonna just up and hang'em to dry. I need to finish up preparations for it soon anyway, so I'm going to settle who I'll go with soon enough. I'm...still a bit hesitant, I don't want you to break your leg or something and mess out on your big chance, but I'll...I'll let you know okay? And in any case, you should still meet up with wisp before you start coughing out scarabs or something," he ends jokingly in a half-hearted attempt to clear the air.

Major
2014-10-01, 05:48 PM
"Well, doesn't workout I'm here and open." Claire replies, "Sides, even if somethin' bad happened I got plenty of leads. This IL crap is supposed to lead me to Kuro so I can kill him anyways. One missed lead isn't a big deal." She said with a shrug. "Anyways, I'll let ya' get going. I'll see if I can chat with Wisp after I finish this nude modeling shoot for Stubby's." Claire said, "Peace out." She said before hanging up.

When she walked back inside to see Stubby, she had a pretty amused grin on her face.

Regalus
2014-10-01, 05:54 PM
Uriel stared at his pokegear numbly in disbelief as the line went dead. There was no doubt about it, after Claire got all these curses removed he'd have to stop the poor woman from committing sepukku in shame. Suddenly he began to question whether or not the woman was safer in his company, or out on her own; the fact he couldn't come up with a clear answer worried him greatly.

"So...yeah, I'm going to go see if Drew's here yet then. Let me know if there's anything I can help you with," he told Opal, all too glad for the change in topic; giving her a moment to aknowledge him before heading out to see what the other's were up to.

passinglurker
2014-10-01, 09:43 PM
Uriel
Just your distracted luck you hit the wrong button and head down on accident... Oh look its Drew standing in front of the elevator like he is in no rush whatsoever talking to some fashionably dressed raven haired young woman... did it just get a bit nippy in here?

Opal
This is indeed the right machine it hasn't been stowed in an ideal environment and certainly has some miles on it but they build these portable units to handle on site conditions so it might be alright... maybe...

Kara
"Long story short this morning a mightyena dropped on opal, opal freaked out and lit up like fireworks, and I instead of shielding and averting my eyes like a smart person I stared right at it and pulled her away from the mightyena with this" she explains as she pulls out the heavy gangly thing that was in her pants pocket. Its a meteor hammer a heavy weight on a chain a very effective ranged weapon in trained hands though as you know only two sorts of people would risk life and limb to learn how to use it. people who learned how to fight in shrines and monasteries, and people who have a bondage fetish.

Luna Claire
You find Stubby adjusting and fiddling with a camo styled camera "So is he coming or are we getting started moonbeam?"

Major
2014-10-01, 09:47 PM
"We'll have to get started without him. He's doing something and I didn't want to keep you waiting." Claire says.

Regalus
2014-10-01, 09:51 PM
"Oh! 'Ello Drew, perfect timing; Opal's working on the fossil machine right now," Uriel explains, trying his best to roll with the unexpected encounter as he gestures for the two to join him on the elevator.

"Who's your friend?"

nosugref4323
2014-10-01, 09:58 PM
Ivan's Hp 60/84

Ivan barely feels her palm against his rock hard abs. He chuckles and simply just shakes his head. Surely you can do better than that. Ivan says in a taunting manner while he violently shoves his shield into her chest.

Strength
Accuracy:[roll0]
If Critical:[roll2]

Jacior
2014-10-01, 11:20 PM
"And she threw me to the ground. What are you expecting to hear?" Drew says, frowning. "And we're here because we're going upstairs now. I guess they own the grocery store?" He turns to go for the button on the intercom when he sees Uriel walking out of the elevator. "Oh. I-I forgot I invited you to meet me here." He manages to stutter over his words. Boy, he certainly sucked at talking to people for being such a charismatic guy. Shut up weird inner voice thing. "She's... kind of the reason I canceled our date tonight. It's a long story."

Haluesen
2014-10-01, 11:21 PM
She nodded as she looked at the weapon, tempted to hold it to check it but kinda figuring that may be rude. "A falling mightyena...that's gotta be Olivine. At least I think that was the weird pink mightyena's name. I saw her today. And I've seen that light of hers too, but I didn't know it could get brighter. Sounds like it pretty much sucks." She made a face as she thought of what it might look like.

"That's a pretty interesting weapon. Looks like it would be really hard to use. So you fight a lot?" Kara grinned eagerly at Chimney and switched the topic.

passinglurker
2014-10-02, 01:54 AM
Luna Claire
"Darn shame the look on his face would have made a good picture to. Oh well already told you the drill no point in repeating myself" she holds up the camera ready to start taking pictures "Knock my figurative socks off"

Drew and Uriel
"Nice to meet you my name is most definitely Gwen" Says Gwen to Uriel as she is introduced she then blicks as the words beng spoken catch up with her and she says to drew "Wait you canceled the date? because of me!?... do you actually not like me? Am I just bothering you?..." She gets progressively more depressed and the temperature seems to drop rapidly with her mood.

Ivan
An unofficial cat fight just broke out between the stripped and still naked lady and the sneasel's female trainer(the sneasel ultimately lost btw) who is also pretty easy on the eyes especially when the naked one cuts her clothes off with her sword revealing some really racy lingerie needless to say you attack is completely thrown off and your opponent steps inside your guard and palm strikes you where there isn't rock hard abs to protect you... on your forehead... you're paralyzed(31 damaged before reductions)

Kara
"Yeah a lot... Anyway I picked it up cause I thought since I took gymnastics and dance lessons and they had me practicing with ribbons and stuff it'd be easy. heh I was dead wrong I got by but I was pretty much rubbish until I found myself staying in this monastery in sinnoh and the monks there taught me a thing or two" she stares off with a smile as if she was remembering something happy in her past.

Major
2014-10-02, 02:02 AM
"Let's get to it." Claire said moving toward the back. When she got in the back, she made sure to remove each piece of clothing she put on so she'd be sure she was naked. The upside to the nude shoot meant that she'd not have to worry as much about if she put one piece on the other. Even when trying on other pairs of clothes, she'd just need to keep track of the one or two pieces she was wearing and make sure to remove those before the next one.

Claire focused on trying to make as many poses and postures as she'd seen in fashion magazines, making sure to use her sex appeal as much as possible. Her hope was that with a good enough job, she'd be able to walk out with the outfit for free or at least an even bigger discount. The better she did, the more money she'd have for clothes. And it was this thought that drove her. She focused on Stubby and the camera making sure to be as charming and attractive as she could be.

Mark Stubby as Quarry cause a bonus +2 is a +2.
Since this is clearly a long modeling process, stylish makeover during it to raise charm, lower intimidate
Charm to impress Stubby: [roll0] (AP spent, Luna Claire is at 4/6 (1 drained, 1 spent)

Haluesen
2014-10-02, 04:03 AM
Kara nodded while masking her own unpleasant thoughts. Ugh monasteries. "Sounds like a little story there. But it's nice to know how to fight somehow. Like I said, I tend to enjoy it sometimes." She grinned playfully and chuckled. "I never learned to use a weapon, but it's okay because I just fight like a mightyena. Poochie can teach me pretty well." She patted him again in acknowledgement and he barked happily.

"But I keep yammering on, and I gotta leave soon. First though...well keep a secret please, but I gotta talk to Opal about something." She kept up her devious grin as she thought of her other plans. "I learned today that there is something she might be able to help me with, so I gotta discuss it with her urgently before I go. Assuming she is done with whatever she was doing. I think she mentioned a fossil. But hey, wanna exchange numbers? We can meet up later, go knock some heads together. Or just chill a bit, whatever. Maybe I can help you with that whole relaxing stuff." She took her phone out while she talked.

Jacior
2014-10-02, 07:56 PM
Drew flinches as he realized how it sounded when he said that. He turns and puts his hands on Gwen's shoulder. "Gwen. Gwen! Shhhh. Calm down." He looks her in the eyes. "Don't think that I don't like you. I do. I cancelled the date for you. Uriel's a handsome guy, he can get a date with whoever he wants. Probably any time he wants too. He doesn't need me to go out tonight."

EdroGrimshell
2014-10-02, 11:29 PM
Opal starts to clear off the machine so she can see if it's in working condition, though her skill with technology wasn't all that good, she was better with mysticism than she was with technology. She might need to get in touch with Z to see if she could help.

passinglurker
2014-10-03, 10:11 PM
Luna Claire
"Well I think you've earned yourself an extra 5k shaved off the price" Says stubby looking over the resulting pictures

Kara
"Yeah sure" Chimney says before swapping contact information with you

Drew and Uriel
"Okay*deep breath* okay..." says Gwen calming down "I don't understand though doesn't the phrase "the more the merrier" apply here or-" she catches herself when she remembers uriel is around and suddenly changes direction "I mean yes of course that makes perfect sense drew how silly of me to doubt you" She says laughing suspiciously nervously and rubbing the back of her head.

Haluesen
2014-10-04, 08:20 PM
After that Kara nodded and grinned. "Alrighty then! I should be able to answer that easily enough almost anytime. If someone else answers it, I guess just ask for Nelsa. Though if someone else is answering my phone, they might have stolen it then. In which case I'll call you back once I get the phone back from them." She joked with a cocky smirk.

"Anyway, I think I'm gonna go find where Opal went off to. Sooner I talk to her about this thing, the sooner I can head home, maybe actually rest a little bit for today. Then again you know what they say, no rest and all that." She chuckled a bit and suddenly gave Chimney a quick little hug, because why not? Though it was quick and she backed a step as she gave her a little wave and smile good bye and went out to where the others had been. They might know where she could find Opal.

Major
2014-10-05, 05:16 AM
Claire smirked, "So you like them?" She asks, "Going to enjoy using those to advertise?" She asked trying to glance over at the pictures curious how they turned out.

Regalus
2014-10-06, 10:02 PM
"Hey now, no need to worry 'bout me. Drew's got a head on his shoulder; if he thinks you deserve his full attention today, I'm not going to complain about it," he says soothingly to Gwen with a smile, who he wrongfully assumed to be some kind of Ice elementalist by the all too coincidental temperature drops, as he gestured for the pair to join him on the lift.

"So, how do you two know each other if I may ask?"

nosugref4323
2014-10-06, 10:15 PM
Ivan decides he can afford another look at the Sneasel's fight as he was sure his shield was going to connect. As he looks over he is glad to see the two female trainers are now going at it. It has escalated since his last glance. Now one of them is butt naked and the other of them are in some nice lingerie. Ivan't mind is once again focusing exclusively on the two women. Ivan whistles to show his approval when all of a sudden a palm hits him square in the temple.

Again Ivan takes the hit and shakes it off, but can't help think to himself, I could of had a V8 as he launches his counter attack by punching her square in the throat.

Hp 44/84
Not paralyzed thanks to limber ability>

Rock smash to the throat
Accuracy:[roll0] Vs. 2+ evasion
17+ Defense is lowered 1 combat stage.
Critical Hit: [roll2]

I think she just found the ON button.

Jacior
2014-10-07, 08:53 PM
"Oh, that? We're old friends, really. I didn't know she was going to be in town and I ran into her at the Contest Hall of all places. I think she might have been there to watch the contest at noon. But it's been so long since we've seen each other, we just kind of skipped out on it and went to have lunch instead." Drew says, casually enough, he puts an arm through Gwen's arm and holds it like what a couple would do. If she tries to interrupt or contradict him, he squeezes her arm discreetly.

Guile: 4d6+2

Roll made in OoC

passinglurker
2014-10-08, 07:01 PM
Kara
Chimney is initially surprised, but quickly deadpans when you hug her. This might wind up being one of those happy dog and grumpy cat sort of friendships...

As Ema holds Lea at arms length with one hand and pours out a teapot of the intoxicating shroom tea into the sink with the other you are directed to the breeding room again where you find opal wearing just a bathrobe cleaning up some sort of machine.

Luna Claire
the pictures are mostly of angles, outfits, and poses that cover the bits that are legally required to be recovered for public display though still plenty provocative, but there are quite a few that capture the moments where you bare it all and then some. "heh yeah this little ad campaign will be very enjoyable though as a business owner I'm obligated to say I'd enjoy this when I get more out of this than pretty pictures. Like more business or a sack of money or some boring thing like that can you tell I miss fieldwork?" stumpy says jokingly.

Ivan
She felt that one and staggers back. Tt then looks like she is trying to concentrate again like she did before that big strike.

Drew and Uriel
"Huh? where did we meet befo- err... I mean uh... Drew's a really good cook!" says gwen as if suddenly talking louder helps her keep her cover..

Regalus
2014-10-08, 08:45 PM
"Oh, well then I hope you two enjoy yourselves today," Uriel smiles, raising his eyebrow questioningly at Drew, but says nothing. It was clear he wasn't buying it even without Gwen's poor deceptive skills; but he had enough tact to not prod further. If Drew needed his helped, he knew the boy would ask. So wordlessly Uriel pressed the button to go back to Lea and Emma's abode, trying to settle on how to best salvage his evening.

nosugref4323
2014-10-08, 09:02 PM
This trick again, I have to break her focus. Ivan thinks to himself. He slams the shield into her chest knocking her backward from the force of the impact. There just try and punch me now.

Strength
Accuracy:[roll0] Vs. 4+Evasion
She gets knocked back one square

Major
2014-10-08, 10:00 PM
Claire nods, "Alright then, well here is hoping your ad campaign works." Claire says pulling out some of the cash she got from the lady. "Here you go." She says.

Haluesen
2014-10-09, 04:31 PM
Kara giggled again at the sight of Ema warding Lea off from the fun tea. "You two play nice!" she spoke with mock innocence as she made her way to the breeding room. She smiled a bit at Opal as she quietly walked into the room. Maybe she could surprise the girl. "So, that's the machine you need up and going?"

EdroGrimshell
2014-10-09, 09:27 PM
Opal jumps slightly, having been focusing more on the machine than on her surroundings, then turns and smiles to Kara, "yep, this should revive Drew's fossil fairly easily if it's working right," she says, "too bad Uriel's wasn't a fossil, I'd have liked to test it before Drew got here. Did cause quite the incident though," she points over to her currently damp clothing, draped over one of the privacy screens.

Haluesen
2014-10-10, 03:21 AM
"Oh, heh that sounds like a story. Care to elaborate Opal?" Kara chuckled and sat down, intrigued by whatever could have led to Opal being in this state. "I'd like to know whatever you saw that seemed so mysterious. I'll trade you a story for a story; had an interesting experience out there." As she spoke her grin turned devious.

EdroGrimshell
2014-10-10, 11:04 AM
"Uriel had this shard in a box, but it was hermetically sealed, I tried opening it and slipped into the tub over there when I pulled it open and hit something that turned on the overhead jets, which were on cold apparently," Opal says, "after that, when I was changing. He ended up tripping into the screen and running right into me before I could get the robe on," she continues with a bit of a laugh, "he was really flustered since he was expecting me to hit him or something, it's happened before after all," then gets more of a serious look, "it wasn't even a fossil, it was some kind of shard, looked like it came from a carbink. It's not something you give out as a prize for a battle," Opal comments.

Haluesen
2014-10-10, 03:20 PM
"Hehe, that's pretty funny actually. And...wait, peculiar." Kara has grinned and laughed a bit at what the two had been through, then donned a confused expression. "I had a weird event with a shard recently too...not quite like what happened to you two though. Very different." She had a somewhat flustered look on her face.

EdroGrimshell
2014-10-10, 06:09 PM
Opal looked up at Kara, "really? Do you have it on you?"

Haluesen
2014-10-10, 11:04 PM
Kara nodded, her hand hovering over the belt pocket where she had it. "I do...but touching it is dangerous. I think so at least. I got it covered up right now but I'm still worried about how it might work." What Kara didn't say is that she was also very curious and interested in the effects of it. Carefully, she pulled the wrapped up shard out of her belt and held it out to Opal, while keeping her mind on how it made her feel last time she touched it.

EdroGrimshell
2014-10-10, 11:57 PM
Opal actually frowned at that, and unwrapped the shard, making sure not to touch it, "...how'd it affect you?" she had a few guesses herself, but wanted to know for sure as she rewrapped it after having a look at the thing.

Haluesen
2014-10-11, 01:13 AM
Kara laughed weakly and scratched her ear. "Um...well I pounced on top of another girl because I thought she was acting like she was superior to me, and wanted to teach her a lesson. The thoughts don't make sense to me, but at the time they just felt perfect." She looked at the shard uneasily.

EdroGrimshell
2014-10-11, 09:19 AM
Opal nods, "it's the same thing as what Uriel has," Opal says, "or at least something very similar. It amplifies certain aspects of supernatural abilities, it gave me a superiority complex to be honest," Opal scratches her cheek, looking embarrassed about it, "and it made Uriel's bad luck act up the moment he touched it. I'll tell you the same thing I told Uriel, it could be dangerous if it got to the wrong person."

Jacior
2014-10-11, 07:22 PM
Drew waits a moment to make sure Gwen wasn't looking at him and shakes his head quickly, mouthing the word later. "It's gonna be a quiet night I think. Just a movie and dinner." He makes apologetic eyes whenever he can get away with it.

passinglurker
2014-10-11, 08:08 PM
Ivan
She blocks your shield with one arm absorbing the blow, and keeping her stance (her arm probably hurts like hell now though). I doesn't appear that you broke her concentration... wait... is that violin music in the background?... *GONG!* she drives her other fist straight into the center of you shield with such force that blow effectively channels through it and into your tense braced and out stretched shield thrusting arm... this is gonna hurt like hell... (67 physical damage before reductions)

Luna Claire
She rings you up. You are now the proud owner of a skimpy outfit made from naturally occurring pokemon byproducts.

Uriel and Drew
The elevator opens to the rooftop greenhouse and there is a loud shriek fangirl-ish shriek "Oh my gosh oh my gosh oh my gosh! your-and the phone-I can't believe I didn't-I mean... Can I have your autograph!?" says the loud blond girl with plants and flowers woven into her hair suddenly grabbing the nearest thing at hand and holding it out to drew "Ack! Lea no not my teapot!" Exclaim another less energetic looking girl in a long dress when she see's what her friend has offered to be marred my permanent markers. Meanwhile Moa's just sitting on the other end of the room laughing at his friends antics.

Haluesen
2014-10-11, 08:18 PM
Kara nodded slightly and quickly took the shard back to put in her belt again. "Yeah good idea. I still want to know more about just how it works, but I'll be sure to be careful. I don't want anything bad going down." She laughed a little bit, still looking nervousish. "Superiority complex eh? Well then I should be doubly sure not to touch the shard around you. What set me off last time was the other girl sounding like she was so much smarter than me. I mean she is, and I usually don't mind, but this time I did. And it might be best that I not try to pounce on you, right now at least." She winked and chuckled, trying to move things to a more light-hearted area to talk about. She also kept where she got the shard a secret, since she didn't want to worry Opal more about her cousin.

nosugref4323
2014-10-11, 08:38 PM
Ivan watches as the blow connects and sees the girl wince in pain as she is pushed back. Ivan's victory is short lived as he sees her step forward regaining the ground she just lost and throws that haymaker punch. Ivan eyes get really big when the blow not only lands but goes through his shield hitting him square in forearm hard enough for his rocky arm to crack. The pain is so immense he goes down slowly unto his knees holding his arm. He then falls backward doing his best to protect his arm as he slips into unconsciousness.

Ivan's hp: -12/84
Injuries: 3

Major
2014-10-12, 06:30 PM
"Well, since I'm naked already from the shoot, mind if I throw this right on and trash this terrible clothes?" Claire teased.

EdroGrimshell
2014-10-15, 03:16 PM
Opal blushes at the thinly veiled innuendo that was implied by the last remark, "I wouldn't mess around with it too much, or at least be extremely careful with who you try it with. Prolonged contact might even have lasting effects, I'm not sure, I'd need to study that and I'm not willing to subject someone to it for longer than a few minutes, if that," she explains, "I'd also be careful with people that manifest their elementalism physically, I don't know if it has an effect on physical aspects, but if it does it could end up causing even bigger problems. If it is the case, you may have gotten off lucky if all it did was make you more aggressive."

passinglurker
2014-10-17, 09:40 PM
Ivan
you awaken to the attractive face of a long haired healer maiden "time to wake up comrade you are drooling all over the floor" ack russian accented male voice thats actually a guy abort abort! (+50% hp)

Luna Claire
"Well if you didn't want them adjusted and fitted to your size and measurements first" answers stumpy as she calls out a leavanny that starts hopping around the room energetically as it examines you and your new outfit from different angles.

Opal and Kara
just then Edgar holds out a sign between you two @Opal: I hear girlish shrieking. I'm guessing drew's here and he crossed paths with chimney again. @Nelsa: Where did you come across this black rock exactly?

Major
2014-10-17, 10:05 PM
"Fair enough." Claire says with a nod as she spreads arms and legs out to make it easier to measure her.

passinglurker
2014-10-17, 10:27 PM
Luna Claire
30 minutes later the outfit has been tailored to fit you. I'm not gonna care how you spent that time.

Major
2014-10-17, 10:30 PM
I spent it going inappropriate things! (Not really)

"Pleasure doing business with you." Claire said with a nod as she got dressed and headed out. It sucked not having her pokemon, but having her scythe and stylish clothes really helped. While trying to remain out of the sun as much as possible, Claire looked for the nearest shop that would have some sunscreen, be it a simple gas station or a department store.

Haluesen
2014-10-18, 12:44 AM
Kara shuddered visibly at the idea of her physical traits getting worse. It wasn't something she considered, and it killed her curisoity a little bit. What with that idea shaking her, she had to look at the sign for a moment, forgetting both that her and Opal weren't alone and that the pokemon spoke this way. But once she wrapped her head around what he was getting at she waved a hand dismissively and shrugged. "I don't quite remember...pretty recently though. Does it really matter where I found it? Better than someone truly bad having it." She chuckled again, at least that last part was pretty truthful.

passinglurker
2014-10-18, 01:45 AM
Luna Claire
getting the sunscreen from the first convenience store you happened across was trivial though now you finally seem to be catching eye's and turning heads.

Kara
The trubbish writes another note An old friend taught me that two different odd things happening at the same time are rarely unrelated. These odd rocks may have something to do with missing people we are looking for in way we don't realize yet.

Haluesen
2014-10-18, 01:57 AM
Kara swayed side to side in place as she read the note, biting her lip nervously. She still didn't want to really say, but now it sounded a little serious. "So...there are people missing right now? And knowing where I got this little rock might help get them found?" She wanted to be sure of this. She wasn't gonna just be giving away information for nothing.

passinglurker
2014-10-18, 02:34 AM
Kara
We know of at least three, but since this involves a human trafficking ring and not a lone psycho there are likely many more its disturbingly easy to make a transient like a traveling pokemon trainer disappear without anyone noticing especially when there is enough money involved. writes edgar

Major
2014-10-18, 05:52 AM
Claire smirks smuggly to herself as she notices the attention she is getting. It felt good to look sexy. Glancing at the time on her pokegear, she sighed slightly annoyed. She wasn't quite sure what the best use of her time would be until the crazy earth spirit guy got back with her mons.

As she thought for a bit, her mind started to wander towards the scenario of what would occur if Collin didn't bring back the relics as well as her mon or if he hadn't found a scizorite. As she thought, she sat down on a bench and leaned back, relaxing her arms against the back.

Haluesen
2014-10-18, 04:20 PM
Kara's eyes went wide, and she paced around a little, mumbling. "Some real shuckle you seem to have gotten into here...people usually avoid a situation like this." The implication of what Edgar said bothered her. No one would notice if she was gone. But she also wasn't helpless...or so she hoped. "I might know a little bit more about where I got this stone...I'm not sure what's safe to share though." She glanced at Opal warily.

EdroGrimshell
2014-10-19, 12:13 AM
Opal simply watched the back and forth between the two, curious, as she waited for Drew to come down to the room.

Jacior
2014-10-20, 07:07 PM
Drew doesn't even flinch as Lea lets out a shriek. It was a noise he'd grown a bit accustomed to really. "Wow, I was beginning to think I didn't have any fans out here in Unova. No one has recognized me at all." He says as he grins at the girl holding a teapot out. "But your friend doesn't really want me wrecking her teapot, so why don't you put that down and I'll sign something a little more... appropriate?"

passinglurker
2014-10-21, 04:47 PM
Luna!Claire
In the bustle of a big city its easy for details to blend into the crowd until they are right on top of you. "Quack! Quack! Quack!" "Ack! Ow! stop! Go away! some one help me! ouch! look out!" like this red head girl in cutoffs with a clipboard that accidentally just ran straight into the bench and flopped onto her belly and into your lap "Ow... really sorry about this, but I need to-OOF!" , or this farfetched with "glowing black" eyes that just dropped on her and is now proceeding to beat her posterior with its leek handicapping her ability to get off you and continue running... it actually looks like this bird isn't holding back this girl will likely be seriously injured if nothing is done...

Kara and Opal
Edgar sigh's and while grumbling writes another note Very well name your price. Opal would recall reading about similar scenarios playing out in edgar's journal where shady underworld folks with information would claim to feel to unsafe to talk or to not remember details until they had been paid some money.

Uriel and Drew
The shrieking makes Gwen jump though and Uriel can see her hold what looks like a spoon made of ice behind her back like it was some sort of hidden dagger.

"Well um.. I'm from hoenn so I don't know if I count as a unovan fan" Says Lea as she glances around for something else to be signed "Gotcha covered" Says Moa as he approaches and hands Lea a candid picture of drew with a dreamy smile no doubt taken when he was under Terra's spell which Lea then holds out for drew to sign with a big excited grin.

EdroGrimshell
2014-10-21, 05:35 PM
Opal blinks, "does it help that I'm already helping him find someone taken by that underground ring?" she asks Kara, looking over at her.

Major
2014-10-21, 06:13 PM
"Sup cutie." Claire commented when the girl plopped in her lap. "Sorry about the brief intro', but let me help ya out." She says sitting up while trying to angle her leg so the girl would slide to the ground as opposed to being tossed. Her hand quickly dropped behind her and drew the scythe in a fast precise motion before slashing across the Far'fetch'd's body. Due to the woman's body she couldn't move as much, so she aimed for a powerful strike instead of aiming for vitals. However, trying to avoid the girl caused her to overswing and miss the bird.

Free Action: Draw weapon
Swift: Target Far'fetch'd as quarry
Merciless Slash (Steel) (-2AP, AP only spent on a hit)
[roll0]+1 vs 3
[roll1]

Gonna post this every so often to remind self of Luna's stats:
5/6 AP (Bind +1d6 charm, -1d6 intimidate)

Haluesen
2014-10-21, 06:27 PM
Kara chuckled dryly and rolled her eyes. She hadn't been intending to ask for a bribe or something. But she did need that money for paying Goggles still... "Well heh, if I'd have known you were paying for information, I could make a small business out of it. Hmm..." She looked at Opal for a moment and smirked. "Well...nah, I'll tell you for free. Meeting you today seems like enough payment, especially seeing you right now." She couldn't help but giggle and wag her tail at that.

But the joy was only momentary. Once she calmed down she looked regretful for the joke, which might be in bad taste with what was coming up next. "I got it from your cousin actually, at the same time that I got...well okay, honestly swiped, the other stuff from him. Of course I didn't know it was there until after he was long gone."

passinglurker
2014-10-21, 06:34 PM
Luna Claire
You miss you must be rusty "Ow! Ow! OW! Can you at least hit me somewhere else? OW!" Cries the girl sheltering her head with her clipboard as the bird continues striking her gluteus maximus

Major
2014-10-21, 06:38 PM
"Must have a firm ass to be taking that many hits." Claire comments as she tries to recover from the missed swing by jumping forward, over the girl, and slashing past the Far'fetch'd. She really hoped this one would hit solely for the style points of a mid-air slash and a smooth land and pose.

Slash
[roll0]+1 vs 2 (18-20 crit)
[roll1]

Jacior
2014-10-21, 06:42 PM
Drew looks at the picture with a mixture of horror and curiosity. "Uh, where exactly did you get this picture? I don't uh, remember it being taken. It's certainly not one from the site... or a magazine..." He resists crumpling the picture and looks up at Moa.

passinglurker
2014-10-21, 07:12 PM
Luna Claire
Once you connect the black glow disappears like all other such pokemon you've dealt with. The Farfetched topples off and taking in its surroundings and injuries it make like your typical wild urban mon and attempts to flee.

"Oooow... thanks stranger... that bird was chasing me for 5 blocks..." Says the girl gently rubbing her sore posterior and the now split, cut, and beat up cutoffs that cover them. "*gasp* Oh no my phone!" she then exclaims pulling a cracked and bashed pokegear out of her rear pocket "*sigh* totaled another one..." she lays her face back against the pavement and groans this clearly hasn't been a good day for her.

Drew
"You were pretty distracted at the time. Context aside is there something wrong with it?""eh? what about context?" interjects Lea eyeing moa suspiciously "What? I took the picture cause its a good smile on a unique face with decent lighting not because he was smiling at something in particular I would have gotten that something in the shot if thats what I was trying to get across" adds Moa defending the photo.

nosugref4323
2014-10-21, 08:23 PM
Ivan finally comes to a handsome face tending to his wounds. Thank you for you kindness maaaaaaaaa....comrade. Yes. Comrade. he says as his eye site quickly readjust to the light. As he slowly comes to he looks at his arm, it's still cracked. Man she really did a number to my arm, and to my shield. I wonder if she is still here Ivan thinks to himself and begins to search the Dojo for her.

Major
2014-10-21, 08:26 PM
Claire debates trying to nab the mon so she'd have some Pokemon with her. However, with no pokeballs on her person she didn't see any way to do that. She growled under her breath, before looking back to the girl. "Ya ok?" She asks glancing at the girl's rear as if concerned. "Need me to check it out? Better than some pervy boy and what not?" She asked. "Anythin' I can do? Sucks ya got smacked around like that and broke your phone. Good thing I was here to save your ass huh?"

passinglurker
2014-10-22, 12:42 AM
Ivan
You don't have to look far for her she's less than ten feet away talking to a shabby guy with a violin. It must not be the most pleasant of conversations as she's making a pouting face and he's throwing up his hands defensively before taking up his instrument and eeking out a casual tune.

"You should visit the pokecenter for full treatment or wait till your injuries heal naturally before looking for another fight" advises the medium that tended to you

Luna Claire
"Yeah thanks..." she says looking up and rubbing the back of her head nervously "I should be good from here though I don't think I'm bleeding I just need to get to the pokecenter or a shrine or something" She adds as she struggles to stand. Oriented more vertically now you can tell she is much shorter than you and seeing her front you see an elgyem design on her shirt with the words "think about the environment" also on her front is one of those true plasma necklaces. She isn't on her feet for long though before she winces in pain and the leg whose cheek wasn't protected by her phone buckles. Thankfully she grabs a sign post and catches herself before she smacks into the sidewalk. "*unintelligible muttered expletives* I mean uh.. easier said than done I guess.." she says chuckling uneasily as if trying to play off how bad this must hurt.

Major
2014-10-22, 12:48 AM
"Ya sure your fine?" Claire asked raising an eyebrow. "How bout I take a look, check ya out, give my opinion, and then if you feel ya need to swing by somewhere to get treated I can help ya out for a small fee." Seeing the Elgym shirt brought a slight frown, but she removed it quickly. One pokemon of a certain species didn't make them all bad. She wasn't surprised seeing the True Plasma necklace considering the previous attacks.

passinglurker
2014-10-22, 08:58 AM
Luna Claire
"Considering I can't walk two steps without falling over I don't think an opinion is really necessary" She says uneasily while hovering her clip board over her butt as if covering it without touching it. "err... What was that fee your were talking about?"

Major
2014-10-22, 04:45 PM
"Well, where would ya prefer to go? Depending on distance and whatcha got, we can negotiate a deal." Claire said.

passinglurker
2014-10-22, 06:11 PM
Luna Claire
she digs out her wallet and peers inside only to hang her head in defeat "Um do you take IOUs? I don't have any hard cash on me and my phones busted and was kinda doubling as my credit card..." she says as if ashamed of her lack of foresight

Major
2014-10-22, 08:51 PM
"Got an pokeballs?" Claire asked as she glanced in the direction the Far'fetch'd had ran.

passinglurker
2014-10-22, 08:58 PM
Luna Claire
"uh heh heh sorry I'm afraid I don't" she says laughing nervously as she fiddles with the true plasma symbol hanging from her necklace and reveals yet another thing of value she doesn't have.

Major
2014-10-22, 10:27 PM
"Well...at least you have one good leg to walk however far to the center right?" Claire asked raising an eyebrow, "Terra will prolly enjoy the nice view you'll give her while checkin' on ya." Claire said with a shrug, "IOU seems fairly risky for me to take without knowin' a thing 'bout ya."

passinglurker
2014-10-22, 11:00 PM
Luna Claire
"*sigh* well my names Mia, I'm 21, I got a part time job at a coffee shop and I make abused pokemon rescue and pokemon rights advocacy my hobbies, but considering those are just words to you I don't see how telling you this stuff would make you more likely to accept an IOU than you were already. um... would an IOU maybe buy me a phone call?"

Major
2014-10-22, 11:02 PM
"I think the big question is more what the IOU would turn out as. And how I know ya won't just up and con me." Claire comments, "As for the phone call...ehhh, maybe. I can give a message for you. I don't like other peeps usin' my phone, but I could prolly call for ya."

Jacior
2014-10-22, 11:09 PM
Drew shakes his head. "I dunno, maybe I'm not used to people showing me secret pictures they take of me. It is a little unusual. They usually just post them on the internet or blogs or whatever." He really appreciated Moa's secrecy on the subject matter of the picture. "Well, you obviously know me, but I don't believe I caught your name, miss?" He trails off, looking at Lea. He knew her name already, but people liked it when you asked.

passinglurker
2014-10-22, 11:40 PM
Luna Claire
"Well what do you want? money? a strong drink? a free t-shirt? a thank you hug? give me something I can work with here. You've got the advantage here I'm in no shape to cause trouble if I was the sort to do so all helping me would cost you is time and you seem to be willing to spend plenty on this conversation, and considering that I care about the appearances of the advocacy groups I participate in and represent I'm rather inclined to keep my word." She says defensively

Drew
"Oh we already talked On the phone my names Lea Clairince." She then darts over to the other more prim and propper girl throws her arms around her and gives her a peck on the cheek "And this is my girlfriend Ema" "A-again d-do you have to be so bold in telling everyone about us!" exclaims Ema clearly thrown off balance by the flower girl's public displays of affection. Lea then darts back to her original position and resumes holding out the photo for signing with a big smile on her face.

Major
2014-10-22, 11:48 PM
"Money would probably do best. I'm in needa Mega Ring and, well, ya prolly know those don't come cheap." Claire said with a shrug, "Just a hug is a bit tame, and I doubt you can afford the type of shifts and clothes I like. Strong drink is slightly tempting though, but ehh..."

Claire tilted her head, "I also wouldn't say its only costin' me time. I did have to risk my own well-being to protect you...what if the bird had turned on me? Here I am risking my own health and its just time...wow...ungrateful much?"

passinglurker
2014-10-23, 12:03 AM
Luna Claire
"*sigh* Yeah I guess you're right that farfetched wasn't messing around though I have no idea what pissed it off like that. I guess I should have started with a "how can I repay you?" first" she then winces in pain and grips the sign post tighter as if worried the good leg won't hold. "but yeah as much as I don't want to admit it this hurts a lot so kinda distracted sorry... So is there a way I can repay you and get some pain relief over here"

Major
2014-10-23, 12:05 AM
Claire sighs and holds out an arm, "Let's focus on giving you something more comfy to lean on than that sign and start walkin'." She says, "We'll talk assistance when ya aren't hurtin'." She said, wanting to at least look somewhat heroic. She'd pushed it too much already. "So, where we goin'?"

nosugref4323
2014-10-23, 12:09 AM
Thanks for the advice. Ivan replies casually. Still wondering how the crack in his arm will heal.Do you know any good places around here to fix the hole in my shield?

passinglurker
2014-10-23, 11:16 PM
Luna Claire
"I guess without a way of paying when I get there we are going to the pokecenter unless you know of some place closer" She says taking your arm and trying to keep weight off her bad leg.

Ivan
"sorry but due to my position in the dojo I can't recommend one craftsman merchant or business over another as convenient as it would be for others" he says politely

Major
2014-10-23, 11:20 PM
"Can't help ya there." Claire says with a shrug as she makes her way toward the center. "I typically go there, so don't know any other places. Hope ya don't mind being sexually assaulted what with that Terra bimbo there." She adds with a chuckle. "Alternatively ya could head elsewhere and call family or work or somethin' surely you got someone who can loan ya some money or a phone to get ya money."

nosugref4323
2014-10-24, 12:52 AM
Well it was worth a shot. Thank you for your honesty. Ivan replies, as he get's up from the medical table. He then heads towards the door and just before he leaves he he shots a quick text to his opponent congratulating her on the win, and wanting a 2-2 battle in a few days after his wounds have healed.

As he walks out of the Dojo he begins to wander around the city. While he's wandering around he's getting what he likes to call the pulse of the city. Where the best places to eat are, the richer sections of town, the poorer side of the town, which allies connect, which shops are the best, where you can enter and leave town, what does the city have exclusively that is unique, etc.

Not sure which check you want so I figured I would give you all the ones I think appropriate.
Survival:[roll0]
Perception:[roll1]
General Knowledge:[roll2]
Focus:[roll3]

Jacior
2014-10-25, 11:21 AM
Drew smiles. "Awww, don't be like that. You're cute together." They really were. He looks at the photo and back at Lea. "Tell you what, I'll sign anything you want, but you gotta calm down a bit. Deal?" He pulls a sharpie from his pocket and signs the...surprise photo with a flourish.

passinglurker
2014-10-26, 04:39 PM
Luna Claire
"Well I do got family in town, but dad's in the opposite direction and might have wondered off into the wilderness like he tends to do. Most of the rest of them I probably wouldn't live this down to and wouldn't hear the end of it, but I do know where one of the saner ones hangs out. It wouldn't be too big of a detour and a shorter walk for you if he's there. of course if he isn't there then I'm wasting your time even more so you're choice where you want to take me."

Ivan
after wondering around for a while despite your injuries noting things like boring chain stores you come across some warehouses while cutting through a back alley. this would be nothing worth noting if it wasn't for the the fact that the loading door of one of them was open showing the contents of confusing (and to someone as strong as you pointless) machinery, metal, and vehicles stored inside, and a tan teenage girl wearing mechanics coveralls with the top part tied around her waist and dirtied all over with smears of motor oil wheeling out some flashy motorcycle as if preparing to take I for a ride. Your presence catches her attention very easily and she stares are you or more specifically your arms with curious awe.

Drew and Uriel
The flowers in Lea's hair bloom bigger and brighter when she receives the autograph "One sec-" suddenly she darts out of the greenhouse and concentrates before beautiful specks of golden pollen erupt from the flowers in her hair creating pretty sparkly tiny mushroom cloud that safely dissipates into the outside air. She then comes back notably less hyper but still grinning and sticks the photo on the fridge with a magnet "Ah.. there I think got that out of my system *giggle* well most of it""Yes out of your system and all over you... again..." comments Ema as she starts Dusting her partner off.

"*Giggle* anyway we have vegetarian wraps and tea if you're hungry. Your friend opal already arrived and is presently down stairs looking for the machine. hmm... Am I forgetting anyone... Oh yeah there's another girl who arrived with Uriel her name's Chimney shall I go fetch her?" Lea says as drew hears the clanking chain sound of the runaway celebrities signature weapon. Gwen meanwhile is already helping herself to the veggie wraps.

Kara and Opal
Edgar writes a note for Opal At least now we know whats wrong with him which is the first step in figuring out how to help him. he then writes another note for Kara Was there anything else odd or suspicious about your encounter with him?

Haluesen
2014-10-26, 05:29 PM
Kara thought for a second, chuckling again nervously. "Well I hitched a ride with a random guy who though I was some fur fetishist...not alot about the situation that wasn't odd. I just felt...off around him. I can't really explain why, even after he stopped staring at me." She played with the end of her tail and paced around the room, really trying to remember the encounter with him.

"We spoke little, I got nervous, felt the really hot container under my feet that I mentioned to you held the blaziken stone, saw bullets in there too, and decided it was all too dangerous for someone who gave me that feeling to have. I believe I gave you most of the details of the rest." She finished up and sat down near the tub that she had been in not so long ago.

EdroGrimshell
2014-10-26, 06:54 PM
Opal seems to freeze up when Kara says she got the stone from Lance, she's still aware, and reacts, including nodding to Edgar's sign, but most of her brain processes grind to a screeching halt. Then, a bit after Kara starts replying to Edgar, they kick into gear and she gets a contemplative look on her face, what the hell could that shard have gotten a hold of on Lance to cause him to get so violent? It didn't make sense, Lance wasn't cursed, as far as she knew, and didn't have any elemental powers, as far as she knew, Lance was a normal military man. He may have had a connection to fighting types, possibly with fire types, though, which may have explained it, fighting types could be quite vicious, not as much as dark types, but still, and fire types were known to be rash and quick to anger. But it could just as easily be a small spark of resentment for Aurora and Lucci having an affinity for her and Jay, the possibility was unlikely considering it wasn't a supernatural thing to be enhanced... there were too many unknowns. On top of that was that he seemed to be suffering from the effects even after parting from the shard, which led to some credibility to her earlier worry that the shards may have long lasting side effects. That was a bad sign. She needed to study the shard, get an idea what Lance had that the shard could take a hold of, and find out how the hell she was going to get him back to normal without having him break down in a 'what have I done?' moment, that could destroy him if she wasn't careful, if it was even possible to reverse the effects.

Gods, she was getting a headache from it already, and she hadn't even gone into researching yet!

Rubbing her temples, Opal sighs, "this is going to keep me up for weeks..." she mumbles as she tries to process everything, her thoughts running without her directing them. Sometimes she hated being smart, it was more trouble than it was worth when this happened, even if it was useful as hell when this wasn't a problem.

Haluesen
2014-10-26, 08:14 PM
Kara bit her lip a bit as she watched Opal finally start to react and sighed. "That's why I didn't mention it, not because I was looking for a bribe. I don't really like worrying people that much, and you already had to learn what I told you about him earlier today. I'm sorry, for what it's worth. I have no clue why he had it, or what's so special about the little stone, but I still feel like it was best to keep it away from him." She looked down to her belt pocket where the shard remained hidden, thoughts of it influencing physical change still strong in her mind. Kara immediately wanted to think of something else, quickly change thoughts and topics, but this was too important to push away that fast.

EdroGrimshell
2014-10-27, 12:09 AM
"It's fine, this actually gives me some answers that I can grab onto and work with, before it seemed like he'd had a massive personality swing, now we have a reason, a tangible reason, that can be studied and hopefully used to find a remedy to it," Opal replies, "it's finding out how to cure the thing that will likely keep me up in the future. It'll take time and a lot of tests to find out exactly how they work and what they do, especially if I have to test the effects of more than one on a person. That in and of itself could be extremely dangerous, things like resonance from crystals are often exponential in nature, not linear, I have to assume it's the same with the crystals as a precaution," it's already easy to tell she's stuffing a lot of thinking into a very short period of time, if this were a cartoon, she'd probably have steam shooting out her ears to relieve the excess pressure buildup, if her rubbing her temples is any indication.

Haluesen
2014-10-27, 12:19 AM
-Accidental double post and fail to edit, computer problem-

Haluesen
2014-10-27, 12:21 AM
Kara nodded slowly, looking like she wasn't certain if she got all that. The only thing that made sense to her was testing, personality swing, and remedy. "Alright then...well I guess that gives you something to work to. That's good." She shuffled her feet a little while thinking on this whole weird situation. When she looked back up to Opal she smiled and spoke softly, "You know you can relax a little. All that stressful thinking's gonna make you hurt something, plus you look a ton cuter with a smile and a calm face you know."

EdroGrimshell
2014-10-27, 12:27 AM
"Give it a minute, my head will take over in the background and I'll be back to normal before you know it," Opal replies simply. And true enough, only a few minutes later she seems to be, relatively, back to normal, though she definitely still has that focused look on her face. It'd still take some time for her to calm down fully, but this was still better than having her stressing out.

Haluesen
2014-10-27, 12:56 AM
Kara clicked her tongue and shook her head with a little grin. That was much too easily handled and not as fun as she expected. There was a lot more playing she could do after all. Quietly, she made her way over to Opal and stood behind her, arms draped over the smaller girls shoulders. "I dunno, you still look pretty stressed. I could give you a back massage, it'd probably help." Her voice was still soft and sweet but had more of that sultry change to it that she usually had with people, flirtatious or not.

Major
2014-10-27, 05:19 AM
"Eh, a chance to save some time and work out a deal best case, and worst case a chance to enjoy the view more? I'll bite." Claire says, "Go ahead and lead the way'."

nosugref4323
2014-10-27, 05:57 AM
After walking around all of the alleys, the local markets, and even the pokemart Ivan sees nothing that will get him any closer to fixing his shield. About to give up hope he ducks into the last ally he felt like exploring for the day and sees that they are all warehouses.

However one of them seems to be open and the mechanic seems to be a female. At least what he hoped was a female, he had seen enough look a likes for the day. Then to top if all off she was staring right at him... Well his rocky arms, but that's still a part of him no matter if he wanted them there or not.

As he walks over there and asks the question that all shop owners don't like to hear. Excuse me? Are you still open?

Jacior
2014-10-27, 07:15 PM
"I, uh. No. Actually, I think I'll come back later. Don't tell Chimney I was here, just, pretend I never showed up." Drew says as the sound of ratting chains reached his ear. "Gwen, you stay here with Opal... She'll bring you back to the house when it's safe..." He sounds a little distracted as he starts pressing the button for the elevator.

passinglurker
2014-10-27, 08:32 PM
Drew and Uriel
The elevator opens at about the same time Drew feels two arms wrap around him, a face bury into his back, and he hear's Gwen exclaim a muffled "No... I wanna stay with you..."

Ema sighs and Lea looks confused as to what's going on as human sized shadow is cast over the windows and foliage of the greenhouse and starts walking around the outside of it towards the entrance. Just then the intercom buzzes a few times.

Luna Claire
"Here we are if my cousins here he'll be hanging out with the people who live on the roof" Says mia as she leads/limps you into Rico's three story grocery store. You soon find yourself by a secluded elevator in the back "*sigh* I hope they're around" she says as she presses the button for what looks like an intercom.

Drew, LunaClaire, and Uriel
"Yes?" Says Ema answering the intercom "Hi Its Mia Moa's cousin is he around? I kinda need his help" "He might be a minute but I'll send him"

Back to just Drew and Uriel
"*sigh* Time to play family errand boy again I swear if its something like bandi getting her head stuck in some railing again... *grumble*" says Moa stepping in the elevator but waiting for drew since he clearly wants to use it.

Just Luna Claire
Mia lets out a sigh of relief "You can probably just lean me up against a wall if you need to get going, and thanks again is there something I can do to make this up to you and a number I can reach you at when I can deliver on that promise?"

Ivan
Judging by the presence of breasts under that midriff baring sleeveless shirt she's wearing its safe to say she's a girl and if you're wrong no one would blame you.

Your question seems to surprise her causing her mouth to quiver her checks to blush and her left eye to start sparking like a fireworks display(... well that last one kinda odd). She nods slowly.

Major
2014-10-27, 08:45 PM
"I can wait." Claire says with a shrug, "Maybe your cuz can pay your debt and make it easy." She says. Something about the name seemed vaguely familiar, but she couldn't place it. "Sides, what kinda person would I be to ditch ya in the back here until sure ya got the help I offered."

nosugref4323
2014-10-27, 09:04 PM
Awesome. Ivan says. Then he sees the fireworks going off in her eyes... I have seen star struck before but this is ridiculous he thinks to himself.The Name is Ivan. I was wondering if you could repair my shield. He asks while pulling out the shield from his bag. Still trying to get a read on this.... interesting woman.

EdroGrimshell
2014-10-28, 03:54 PM
And once again Opal's face lights up, "um, I don't think that's a good idea right now, Drew's probably here considering what Edgar said. I might take up that offer later though," the last line was with her getting a little redder. It did have the immediate effect of distracting her from what was stressing her out. And to keep from going atomic with how red she gets, Opal goes to check if her clothes are dry enough to not be uncomfortable when worn.

Regalus
2014-10-28, 10:51 PM
Uriel smiles to himself in quiet amusement, and later fascination, as the scene unfolds; opting to stay quiet through out most of Lea's encounter with one of her idols. Meloetta knows that Drew seemed to be pleased as punch by the unexpected encounter; though as the young man attempts a hasty retreat, Uriel makes his presence known.

"Drew, two things. First off, Opal's here as a favor for you; so you really should at least let her know. Secondly...Chimney talk to me a bit; believe me you're better off talking to her now and sorting things out, than avoiding her all day. That's just gonna add fuel to the fire and reinforce whatever misunderstanding or screw up that happened," the young man politely suggested as the intercom rang.

Jacior
2014-10-29, 04:18 PM
"You don't understand. She'll throw me off the roof. Or worse. I must flee before she discovers I am near!" Drew says, being extraordinarily over-dramatic.

passinglurker
2014-10-29, 06:55 PM
Luna Claire
"heh you seem to enjoy sounding like I've made a deal with a devil" she says when you bring up her debt again

Ivan
She slouches and seems disappointed as if your words had somehow subverted her expectations. The fireworks in her left eye die down to a sparkle and her gaze lazily drifts to your damaged shield. She then blinks out of boredom a few times the sparkling in her eye taking on a different pattern each time until she suddenly perks up and sprouts a smirk as the eye fireworks return in full. She then nods energetically and holds out her hands to receive the damaged gear.

Opal
Well they're not dripping but being wrung out and left for 10 minutes tops indoors puts them more in a state where whether or not they are uncomfortable depends on the person.

Uriel and Drew
"please who the hell do you think I am?" Comes chimney's voice before anyone turns to see the girl leaning with one shoulder against the door frame on the other end of the room "This place is to nice I wouldn't want to spoil it doing something like that..."

"Welp that doesn't sound like imminent violence you'll probably be fine drew so I'm out" Says Moa as he closes the elevator doors and steven approaches Gwen and sniffs her curiously. Gwen looks down and goes "Yipes!" before suddenly spinning with Drew in her arms and putting him between her and the fairy pokemon(and facing chimney) "you didn't say she had one of those" drew hears her murmur into his back.

Major
2014-10-29, 07:34 PM
"Oh, hardly." Claire says with a laugh, "I mean sure, I'm sexy as sin, but would a devil have risked themselves to save ya?" Claire asked with a wink.

nosugref4323
2014-10-29, 09:15 PM
As Ivan hands her the shield he saysThank you so much.He's about to walk away when a thought enters his mind and he turns around and asks Is it okay if I watch you work on the shield? I have always been curious about the art of smithing, but I never really got a chance to try before my hands turned into stone.As he says that he looks down at his hands, and just stares at them with a look of loathing and fear. After a few few seconds he pushes most of the thoughts to the back of his mind and puts his hands back to his side. I have to focus on what I can do now, not worry about the past. He thinks to himself.

EdroGrimshell
2014-10-29, 10:37 PM
Well, that wouldn't be comfortable just yet, she'd have to let them go a while longer, when she goes back over to the reanimation machine, she finishes clearing it off and sighs, "I should have gotten Z's number, I may have been able to ask her for help with this thing. I'm not good with technology."

Jacior
2014-10-30, 04:19 PM
Drew looks down at Steven and quirks an eyebrow. What did she mean by that? "That's why I said you'd throw me off the roof." Drew says rubbing the back of his head his head like a character out of a cartoon. "Now, I know this looks bad, but I had to lend her some of your clothes. Hers got dirty after an... incident with a diglett in the back yard at Opal's place. I promise I'll get them cleaned before I give them back. Please don't throw me to the floor again."

passinglurker
2014-10-30, 10:38 PM
Luna Claire
Before Mia can respond the elevator opens and out steps a young man with glasses who is about as short as Mia. You recognize him as one of the more enthusiastic counterparts to that gloomy girl who offered you herbs a few days ago. He seems peeved at first before he realizes how injured his cousin is "Mia arceus are you alright? what happened to you?"

"Uhh.. a run in with an unfriendly farfetched.. but before we go into too much detail about how my ass was literally whipped could I borrow some money? my phone was in my back pocket when all this happened and I'd like to be able to repay the person who saved my sorry butt and took the time to help me hobble here I promise I'll pay you back when I got a working phone" Mia says begging to her cousin

"*sigh* of course you'd need that kind of help too..." Says the young man rolling his eyes before turning to you "Alright what's she owe ya?"

Ivan
She's already taken your shield inside her lair and out of sight where you hear a chaotic melody of machinery at work. The loading door is still open though so its not like she's stopping you from poking your head in at your own peril.

Drew and Uriel
"*sigh* I don't care about clothes she can keep them, but we are going to have a talk about you using my name to get perks and favors without permission after we leave here." She says walking closer all serious like before suddenly sprouting a smirk "Like I said I don't want to spoil the mood here... again... anyway you're not being good guests with you and your "friend" acting all scared of me so loosen up already"

Steven meanwhile seems to have taken a fascination with Gwen "Tell her to put it away it's gonna blow my cover" Gwen whispers to drew.

Opal
Should I see if Uriel is still around and if he has the phone number? edgar writes

Major
2014-10-30, 10:41 PM
"Huh, small world ain't it?" Claire asked when she saw Moa. "Eh, we neva' set a hard price. I don't like to be a **** and refuse just cuz someone is lackin' in money. Whateva ya think is fair for risking my safety getting as beat as she got to save her and then half-carrin' her here." Claire said with a shrug, "You seem like a good enough kid to not cheat anyone."

EdroGrimshell
2014-10-30, 10:46 PM
Opal smiles down at Edgar, "if you wouldn't mind. I'd certainly appreciate it," she replies to the trubbish.

nosugref4323
2014-10-31, 08:31 AM
After wallowing in self pity for a little bit longer, Ivan decides to go ahead inside of her workshop. After all the best way to learn about anyone is to watch them work. She was clearly passionate about her work, but there was something else that was different about her.... It was the sparkling eye with the fireworks, and the fact that she didn't say a word about anything. All of this added a layer of mystery that Ivan has to find out. He looks for a place that's out of the way so he can watch and learn more about the craft of smithing, but also learn more about the woman through her work

(if needed)Perception check:[roll0]

Jacior
2014-11-01, 05:34 PM
"She's not afraid of you, she's afraid of Steven. She wants you to put him away." Drew says looking at Chimney with a cross between a grimace and annoyance. "And I didn't use your name for myself. I did it for her. But like you said, after we leave."

passinglurker
2014-11-01, 07:08 PM
Luna Claire
"Well if you believe you won't be cheated then how about we say she just owes you a favor? Granny always said those are worth more than blank checks. Here's our phone numbers [phone numbers] If you need something before she's recovered or she otherwise can't or won't keep her end of the deal then I'll take care of it. Sound good?" offers the young man

Uriel
The elevator returns and edgar the literate trubbish hops out and hands you a note Opal wants to know if you know "Z"'s number

Drew
Steven goes wide eyed and fearfully shrinks when you say "Put him away" Chimney breathes very deeply through her nose as if suppressing a desire to feed you a knuckle sandwich before picking up the quivering pokemon "Steven's scared of storage please don't suggest that" Chimney says plainly yet forcing her tone to not be as angry as it might have been had this conversation happened elsewhere.

Ivan
Inside it become apparent immediately that you have found no conventional smith. Beyond the parked vehicles in various states of assembly and disassembly and the shelves of complex parts The vast yet ad hoc array of machine tools that are all beyond your comprehension as a muscle head are all busy at work working materials into various bizarre components dispensing them and then beginning on another without seemingly any input from the craftswoman who is moving, hopping, and sometimes dancing from place to place around the shop picking things up fitting some together taking others apart and waving her arms exaggeratedly as if she was the chaotic conductor of some sort of twisted dubstep symphony, and the machines were her alien orchestra.

And if this wasn't perplexing enough you also see she has a mini back alley medical clinic set up in the corner. (but 100 times more clean and sterile looking and sheltered from the machine oil spray and friction heated metal aroma of the shop by clear plastic curtains).

Major
2014-11-02, 05:23 AM
Claire hesitates for a moment. While a favor could be useful in the long run, it was also delaying things and risking losing any payment. The issue was she didn't want to seem rude by saying she didn't trust them, but the truth was she didn't really trust anyone. As she thinks for a moment she looks between the two, "Well, what can you guys do anyways that I could even use as a favor? Or whats ya skill sets?" She asks raising an eyebrow, "I mean, it doesn't look like either of you can fight. I doubt either of ya is rich. And," She glances at the building with the grocery shop, "I'm not sure I could benefit much from things a grocery store supplies that I can't just buy."

Jacior
2014-11-03, 12:05 AM
"Hey, I'm just telling you what's wrong with her. I happen to like Steven." Drew was very confused about the whole thing. But you could only do what you could. "ANYWAY, I forgot everything in my terror. Take me to your leader! Puny mortals kneel before me!" He announces to the room in a fairly believable impression of perhaps a king or dictator.

nosugref4323
2014-11-03, 12:13 AM
Ivan looks around at her workshop.... If you could call it a workshop. It looked more like the sorcerer's layer from the movie Fantasia. Everyone working hard, the machines (I think that's what they were) pounding away each making their own noises, and then there was the Sorceress her self dancing to and from many complicated machines, and assembling and disassembling nearly everything she touched.

Ivan's draw just drops. There are no words to describe what he's seeing.... It's just that awesome.

After regaining his composure and dodging out of the way of workers, really hot machines, and random blasts of extremely hot steam he finds himself in an extremely upscale back alley clinic that's attached to the workshop. Except unlike most of the back alley clinic he has seen and been in, this looked like it was a mini emergency room taken from a hospital.

They must have really good health insurance. Ivan thinks to himself as he continues to be amazed by his string of luck for the day.

Haluesen
2014-11-03, 01:02 PM
Kara smiled a bit and walked around while Opal checked her stuff and spoke to Edgar. She somewhat remembered the idea of this person Z, but at the moment it could wait. There were other things Kara had to address. "Heh wish I could help with the machine but I know almost nothing about technology. Sometimes I'm surprised I can use my phone. Anyway, that massage offer is available whenever you want it." She stretched a bit while she collected her thoughts before reengaging Opal. "So, this whole elementalism thing...mind if I ask a couple questions? You seem more familiar with the idea than I am."

She thought she could hear somethingfrom up above, sounded like more people were here. How many guests were the lovely ladies expecting? Again not important currently, just something to remember for later. If anything major above happened, she left Poochie there anyway.

passinglurker
2014-11-03, 11:43 PM
[8:20:53 PM] Regalus: Uriel

The young man remains silent as the exchange plays out; knowing a bit too little about Gwen to really speak up before then, though seeing an auspiscious oppertunity to ease tensions once Edgar had spoken to him. "Yeah, I got her number; I'll go over and give it to her now," he said before turning to Drew and Gwen.

"Well your highness, if you and your cons follow me and I'll show you the way to the court mage; she's been expecting you for some time now," he said all too genially as he gestured in direction to the Fossil animator room, giving Gwen and Drew an easy way away from Steven without causing any further fuss...hopefully.

[8:30:34 PM] passinglurker: Uriel and Drew
Gwen and Steven glare across at each other from the cover of thier respective companions like some sort of cat and dog rivalry but they can't seem to stay mad in the presence of Drew and Uriels antics. Especially Gwen who is now experiencing a giggling fit and has released drew from her glomping

"I guess I'll stay here then and...""More tea?""N-normal tea please... but yes" Says chimney as she is interputed by Lea who starts drawing her to a table where ema is setting up a propper tea party.

[8:42:13 PM] passinglurker: Luna Claire
"I'm more partials to gyms than dojo's actually" says moa calmly defending his non threating appearance "I also make my own living through photography"

"Uh well you already saw I can't fight. In fact I'm a pacifist" says Mia "I guess I can help with things that involve coffee or pretty faces thats probably all I'm good for" says Mia rubbing her head as sge reaveals herself to be much less accomplished

"She also sings and plays the piano" adds moa "Hey don't tell people that its embarrassing!" complains mia

[8:53:21 PM] Major: "I see..." Luna said rubbing her temple. "Well then, ya both seem very...usefulness challenged." She commented. "I guess this is all I got as an option anyways so...whatever." Claire pauses for a moment, "On a side note, here is a question. You guys got a grochery store thingy here and your friends got that whole botany thing. I need some berries to help cure some stuff." She comments, she figured swinging by the dojo with the mystic guy, but in the meantime the berries wouldn't hurt to have.

[8:55:50 PM] passinglurker: Ivan
You're waiting for a while and you see the girls assemblies spark smoke and fail a few times as she tries to creat... well... something... really one would wonder why a patch job would call for moving parts like this...

but before you can react to this train of thought the girl stand before you and holds out your shield now with a big round patch over the hole and some sort of complex arrangment of machinery on the other side

[9:14:56 PM | Edited 9:16:35 PM] passinglurker: Luna Claire
"Yeah I guess unless you wanted something advertised or a date I would be pretty useless" says mia to which Moa dead pans "that... is not subtle... at all..." "huh? Oh! well if she asked I wouldn't say no I mean I do owe her and I know some nice places around town, b-but I wasn't saying that.. well I mean.. aside from some awkwardness about her staring at my butt a lot she seemed interesting and I thought maybe I'd like to get to know her... you know I'm just going to stop talking now..." says mia tripping over her words trying look like she didn't just hint that she wanted to date but still leaving the possibility open cause in retrospect that didn't sound so bad to her.

"Anyway niether we or the girls upstairs own the grocerystore one just rents the space and grows her own stuff what is it that ails you exactly?" says moa explaining the relationship with the groverystore

[9:27:33 PM] nosugref: Ivan looks over at the woman who eagerly took his shield and initially it looks like she's adding way more than is necessary for a simple patch job, but then again she has probably been doing this for years. As Ivan has only seen it done over a short period of time. She's the expert after all, so clearly the must have been need Ivan thinks to himself.

Finally she offers him the shield, he takes the shield from her and flips it over to see a very confusing (at least to him) and complex machinery along the inside part of the shield. He tries his best to understand what she has added and tweaked but technology isn’t his strong point.

“I see you have made some modifications to my shield, could you please show me how they work? Ivan asks politely.

Major
2014-11-04, 12:53 AM
Luna raises an eyebrow, "Well, I'm not opposed to dating, but I wouldn't want to date ya just cause ya owe me one." Luna said, "I'm actively going after someone anyways. Still, until anything is official I'm open to peeps asking me." She said with a shrug, "But I'm sure ya only want to pay a favor, but I'm good there. Still, if ya want to ask just cuz ya like me and wanna tussle in the sheets, feel free to ask." She said with a wink.

Then she glanced at Moa, "It's complicated. Its an illusion, but one that just messes with head and how I perceive things. Came from some relic I messed with."

passinglurker
2014-11-04, 02:19 AM
Ivan
She straps the shield to your uninjured arm and points at the one lone button among the maze of piping. She then holds up a finger as if telling you to wait and she retrieves a device from a shelf. There is no mistaking what the device she's grabbed is especially as she accentuated the pump action... this girl has a very real looking shotgun. She then nods to you and takes aim. Now might be a good time to hit buttons.

Drew and Uriel
after recovering from their giggles gwen and steven make another parting glare at each other as ema poors the sylveon a cup of tea and Gwen tows drew along into the elevator following uriel and edgar. Drew if he had a thing for tea would unfortunately find resistance futile as gwen it pulling with the strength of a dragon.

Drew, Uriel, Opal, and Kara
the elevator opens to present everyone but caire a view of well each other. Kara with her mask, canine"getup", and alluring wiles. Drew with his white clothes different colored eyes blond hair and hand caught in another hotties grip. Opal still in just a bathrobe certainly an awkward state for someone in a room thats getting progressively crowded. and Uriel handsome as ever with that undefiable protagonist smile.

Luna Claire
"Well uh I don't know if I'd want to take things that fast but... like I said I would love to get to know you better and show you a good time" says mia shyly in response to your winkery. Moa doesn't seem amused by this he must have seen his cousin gushing over shameless people like you before or something.

"And you think berries would fix it? mental herbs or lum berries would be worth a try I guess they are kinda cure alls... how did you conclude you needed berries? I wouldn't want the work my friends put into growing them to be put to waste afterall." Moa says

Major
2014-11-04, 02:24 AM
"Well, ya want to date me or just want a favor refilled?" Claire asked raising an eyebrow, "I mean, if your asking me that's hardly a favor." She says licking her lips before glancing back at Moa for a moment.

"A theory from Wisp." Claire says, "Just a theory though. Its supposed to only speed it up not fix it sadly. I figured I'd swing by the dojo and talk to the Iron guy as well. Look if ya need some money for whatever I can toss some dough."

Haluesen
2014-11-04, 02:38 AM
Kara looked towards the elevator as it came down with a few more people to join in the fun here. Her questions though were completely forgotten and her eyes went wide as she saw the people enter. I mean of course she knew Uriel there already but what was he doing with Drew Williams. As everyone took in each other here she took a small gulp of air and murmured to Opal in a quiet voice of surprise and interest. "Well well...you mention a friend named Drew but you didn't say it was this Drew..."

In an instant she had moved forward to within a foot of the 3 people there, though of course she only looked at Drew when she moved. The grin she had was barely concealed by her Mightyena mask as she spoke, not even caring if it was mostly in her native accent instead of her common manufactured one. "Holy magikarp I can't believe I'm seeing Drew Williams here today you are an amazing singer and look absolutely hot like that I thought you traveled somewhere else though geez how do you guys know him this is just amazing and awesome and...and..." She rambled on and on, only stopping when she ran low on air and had to catch her breath. While she did so for just a second she looked at the girl holding his hand, and went on without giving anyone a chance to cut in (or just continuing to ramble if they did). "Ooh who's this with you I never heard anything about you supposedly having a girlfriend! Hey she's pretty! Nice to meet you!" She spoke in the same long drawn out burst of speech as she had a moment ago, still grinning excitedly and for once not caring that these were people she was just meeting now and how she acted towards them.

passinglurker
2014-11-04, 03:35 AM
Luna Claire
"Well how about we have the date first and you can decide if you still want that favor after?" mia says essentially asking you out. Moa meanwhile rolls his eyes. "If its alright with you I should be getting her to the pokecenter now. Just use the intercom if you want to talk to Ema on the roof she's the resident expert in herbal medicine." he says as he supports his cousin and prepares to leave.

Kara and Drew(blame major)
Gwens response to Kara is a look of "alarm" next thing Drew knows his face is smothered in Gwens generous bosom as she protectively holds him close and says "Back off Darkrai this Human's mine!"

Major
2014-11-04, 04:20 AM
"Well...since ya asked I suppose I can try and fit ya in." Claire says with a chuckle, "Prolly not tonight, but we'll see. I got ya number." She says. "Later cutie," She says giving one final glance at Mia's butt before moving to the intercom and pressing the button.

Haluesen
2014-11-04, 11:20 AM
Kara's grin faded to a quick look of surprise and confusion, stepping back. "Wh...what? I'm not Darkrai though...what gives you that idea?" Her ears went down flat and her tail dropped, clear signs of her distress. She'd be cursed by the godly pokemon...what made this girl think that it made her him?

passinglurker
2014-11-04, 11:55 AM
Luna Claire
"heeeelloooo!" comes the cheery and unforgettable voice of Lea the grass elementalist over the intercom

Kara
"Don't play dumb you think because I'm relatively young and inexperienced I wouldn't know another god when I see one?" Gwen says with a growl in her voice as the temperature drops.

Haluesen
2014-11-04, 12:27 PM
Kara bit her lip and growled a bit too. She had no idea what this girl was talking about and what she was saying was practically insulting. Her shadow started to waver and move a bit as she stepped forward again. "I don't have any idea what you're talking about! I'm not Darkrai, I want nothing to do with that god! What the heck are you talking about?"

EdroGrimshell
2014-11-04, 02:01 PM
Opal looks up when the others enter, and widen considerably when the Girl with Drew starts talking about 'other gods' "did you just say 'other god?'" Opal asks Gwen coming up to her, stopping briefly to whisper to Kara, "Nelsa, you might want to calm down... if what she said is any indication, she's not human."

Regalus
2014-11-04, 02:15 PM
"Did you just say 'another god'," Uriel questioned in perfect unison with Opal as his head whipped around to Gwen in shock and confusion, his eyes briefly darting between Nelsa's own surprisingly intense reaction and Gwen before finally eyeing Drew questioningly. In any other situation Uriel would have passed it off as just an oddly worded insult; but given he was knee deep in the supernatural these last few days, and had gotten himself involved in a legitamized cataclysmic prophecy involving the summoning of two warring gods, he was far more open minded about such matters. Though he was really hoping he was wrong in this case.

passinglurker
2014-11-04, 03:02 PM
Everyone but Claire
Gwens eyes dart between Opal and Uriel for a brief moment and bites her own lip it seems she had forgotten the present company in her shouting, but she holds firm "Drop the act! You think that after tricking me into becoming this I wouldn't learn to recognize your handiwork especially! I may not be... smart enough... to know your whole plan but I'm not going to let you rope this human into anything you're doing!... so just.. back off!" that myths that gods always speaking in epic fashion when serious? clearly its a skill acquired with experience not a perk that comes with the job...

Major
2014-11-04, 03:32 PM
"Yo, its me Claire. I needta talk to ya about some berry stuff." She said, "Got a mental thingy and need a herb or berry or something to see if it helps."

EdroGrimshell
2014-11-04, 03:56 PM
"She's not Darkrai, she said she was cursed by a dark type some time ago," Opal says, trying to calm Gwen down, and glances at Kara, "she's just an elementalist because of the curse Darkrai put on her," she didn't really know if Darkrai did, but, given the situation it was a good bet that it was.

Jacior
2014-11-04, 04:16 PM
Before Breasts Happen

Drew seems a little out of it after his distraction plan brings the mood of the room back down. It was really thanks to Uriel, if hadn't continued the nonsense, who knows what would have happened. He'd have to thank him later, when they were... alone. He just ends up letting Gwen pull him along, not that he really could have stopped her.

Drew grins when Kara basically lunges forward and starts rambling. If all his fans in Unova were in grocery stores, he'd have to go shopping more often. He was just about to respond when SUDDENLY BOOBS.

After Breasts Happen

After Gwen grabbed ahold of his head, Drew couldn't see what was going on, so he tried to listen as best he could. Not entirely a problem, but it did muffle things slightly. He tried to pull away only to be reminded of Gwen's abnormal strength even as a human. It wasn't something he could try to wait out... until he realized he could barely breathe. He tried pulling harder to at least open up the air flow, but to no avail. He started trying to yell, but was muffled an inordinate amount by Gwen's more than ample bosom.

After a few moments of struggling and muffled yelling, Drew began to feel the effects of oxygen deprivation and slowly started to fall unconscious in Gwen's killer grip. In his final moments, he thought he could see the sweet angel of death come to take mercy on his soul. Probably though it was a hallucination. Drew essentially collapsed into the grip of the god-girl and a small, almost invisible specter floated out from the space between his head and Gwen's chest.

Haluesen
2014-11-04, 04:24 PM
Kara looked at Opal nervously but nodded. Her shadow stopped it's frantic movement but still wavered, as though she stood near a flickering candle. She shivered and moved her arms around herself from the strange sudden temperature drop and addressed the aggressive girl again. "It's-it's like she said. I'm not Darkrai, but I know him. I'm...his handiwork, like you said. This way because of him."

She slowly lifted her mask to unveil herself then held her arms again from the cold. "I don't know whatever he did to you, but you at least have my sympathy. I want nothing to do with him, I hate that infernal god." A bit of passionate anger entered her voice as she spoke about him. "So please...listen. I'm not him. I'm really not."

Her attention was mostly on wanting to not be accused of being an evil god. However she did see when Drew slumped over in the girls arms and looked somewhat confused. "So yeah...you can feel safe, I'm not Darkrai...and you can stop overprotecting the pop idol." Geez how strong was this girl??

Regalus
2014-11-04, 05:25 PM
"A-re, are you for real? Like this god stufff, you two are actual involved in this?"Uriel questioned utterly gobsmacked at this sudden turn of events, hardly capable of comprehending what was even happening. "And, uh, I think you should give Drew some room to breathe..."

passinglurker
2014-11-04, 06:19 PM
Luna Claire
"You've come to the right place Ema's a wiz with herbal medicine" Lea says as the elevator arrives for you.

When you arrive on the roof you are greeted again by Lea "Welllcoooo-woah..." She Ema and Chimney who is also present with her pokemon steven all seem very surprised by your new outfit.

Everyone but Claire and Ivan
"Oh... well... this is awkward..." Gwen says first softened by kara's relatable pleas and then avoiding eye contact with everyone out of embarrassment for making such a scene "Oh my goodness drew! Are you alright?" Gwen says finally remembering humans need for air and giving the idol room to breath as she holds him up by his armpits and shakes him a bit.

EdroGrimshell
2014-11-04, 06:52 PM
"Ah! Don't shake him, lie him down and prop his feet up!" Opal advises Gwen when she starts to panic.

Major
2014-11-04, 07:18 PM
"What?" Claire says when she sees how everyone is looking at her. "Somethin' the matter with ya guys?" She asked raising an eyebrow.

passinglurker
2014-11-04, 07:32 PM
Opal Drew Uriel and Kara
Gwen does as Opal instructs laying drew out and sliding some pillows under his feet with worry practically written across her face in bold letters

Luna Claire
"Just... wasn't expecting to see you dressed like that" Says Chimney

"I-It looks very nice on you though... w-well for something made out of leather" Adds Lea the vegetarian

"You said you were suffering from a mental ailment. What are your symptoms? Are you aware of what you are wearing?" Finally says Ema much more calmly she being the only one who isn't still staring as she searches the shelves as if looking for something to cure you already.