PDA

View Full Version : TPAY/TPBY The Poster Below Me Will

backwaterj
2014-09-28, 05:08 AM
Since there seemed to be a lot of this here (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?348414-The-poster-below-me-will-not), let's open a new thread!

The Almighty White Space has commanded me to end every sentence with an exclamation point, and so I shall!

The object of the game is to give the next poster a specific command, which that poster must then do!

So, to start off: the poster below me must type in all capital letters!

@V: Huh, that's weird. Apparently they don't want people shouting about how they'll sell you illegal passports or something. Apologies for setting an impossible task.

copycatcat
2014-09-28, 11:34 AM
The person below me will use 3 cs, 1 o, 1 p, 1 y, 2 as, and 2 ts in their post, exactly.

JUST BECAUSE THIS FORUMS AUTO-CORRECTS ALL CAPS DOESN'T MEAN I DIDN'T TYPE IT IN CAPS.

Angsty Anubite
2014-09-29, 12:46 AM
Fine, but I'll do it my way.

First: cs, cs, cs, as, as, ts, ts.

Next: TpBM will ATTACK THE M00N!

Sange
2014-10-01, 10:12 AM
I ATTACK THE MOON!!!!1!!!!!1!!!!111!!
The poster below me will not post a single letter.

Orm-Embar
2014-10-01, 12:03 PM
Nice moon attack, pal, I don't know how we'll ever get rid of the space debris from that.

There, that reply used far more than a single letter.

TPBM will commit haiku.

Castaras
2014-10-01, 12:57 PM
This will be quite odd
T-P-B-M will attempt
To cuddle some cats

Dagger Eye
2014-10-02, 05:58 AM
I could only find one cat. As I attempted to cuddle it, it bit my face. Now I have to get plastic surgery and rabies shots.
The person below me has to find me a doctor qualified to perform both.

backwaterj
2014-10-02, 05:29 PM
I just happen to know a guy. Dr. GunsForHands, please report to the operating room.

The poster below me will post whilst wearing a silly hat. Bonus points for pics of you in said hat.

copycatcat
2014-10-03, 09:37 PM
No pics for you!

The poster below me will remove every third letter of the alphabet from their post and replace it with a space, like this.
The poste below me w em ve every thi d lette of the alphabet m the post and eplace t with a space, l ke th s.

PersonofJid
2014-11-13, 04:34 PM
Th s s qu te mp ated. d n't ke t.

The pe s n be w me m st esp nd by w t ng a p em that s at east nes ng whe e eve y the ne hymes.

This is quite complicated. I don't like it.

The person below me must respond by writing a poem that is at least four lines long where every other line rhymes.

backwaterj
2014-11-20, 07:31 PM
A poem you ask, in binary,
Dread Necromancer of the Thread?
I ask the person after me
To type one-handed, eating bread!

KuReshtin
2014-11-21, 08:14 AM
I don't have any bread handy, but this post is written using only my right hand.

TPBM will write the entire post backwards.

.siht ekiL

Acheron
2014-11-21, 08:23 AM
.yawyna ,semitemoS .ecnetnes elohw eht fo daetsni drow yb drow sdrawkcab nekops era tub yaw taht krow yllaer t'nod slleps reh hguohtlA .ekil-annataZ lla leef em sekam tI .sdrawkcab gnitirw evol od I ,sey ,hO

.seil tub gnihton si taht doohdlihc rieht fo elat a llet lliw MBPT

Oh, yes, I do love writing backwards. It makes me feel all Zatanna-like. Although her spells don't really work that way but are spoken backwards word by word instead of the whole sentence. Sometimes, anyway.

TPBM will tell a tale of their childhood that is nothing but lies.

Mousedigits
2014-11-21, 08:29 AM
In my childhood, I died.

TPBM will have a hand spasm while typing their post.

Dudeons
2014-11-21, 03:00 PM
Well, I stopped having seizures when I was vhg,vrdtmgcddghm dxretyhyjdc rf,tuyfcgwgvkg sab gdfcmyhcyu,

Now that I have that hand strapped down, I'll ask TPBM to write their post using nothing but Team Fortress 2 quotes.

Mousedigits
2014-11-21, 05:45 PM
Okay, I know I just did this, but I can't let this one go.

Hudda mmh hudda, mmph hudda. Mrfer! Hudda Mehr hud huddaaa! Mmph mphna nhya mprh.(Pyro)

Okay, then. Wow, this is easy!

TPBM will not fail to use at least 2 pictures that are relevant to his/her post.