PDA

View Full Version : Rebellion (In Progress)

Pages : [1] 2

Cobra_Ikari
2007-03-13, 07:13 PM
Ok, so, I've noticed the rash of WW based games, and thought I'd try to make a (admittedly more complicated) version of it. Raistlin's version inspired me a lot, so sorry if you feel this is too close to a copy. Please tell me what you think of it so far. It might be a bit too complicated to run, though...but I thought I'd try and see what you guys thought before I dismissed it entirely.

The roles and rough numbers of roles:

NOBILITY (10 - 24)

Emperor/Empress (1)
Heir/Heiress (1)
Court-Appointed Investigator (1)
Captain of the Guard (1)
Imperial Guardsmen (4 - 8)
Consort (1 - 4)
Noble (1 - 8)
---

PEASANTRY (10 - 40)

Curious Peasant (1 - 4)
Drunkard (1 - 4)
Lovers (2 - 8)
Peasant (6 - 24)
---

REBELLION (Initially 4 - 8)

Rebel Leader (1)
Rebel Spy (1)
Rebel (2 - 6)

You can see they're split up into 3 groups. We'll call these NOBILITY, PEASANTRY, and REBELLION.

The Rebel Leader picks his group of rebels. He also picks the Rebel Spy. Each night, the Rebels can assassinate one person. Every four nights, the Rebels can choose to assassinate someone or approach someone to join their rebellion. The person approached does not have to join the rebellion.
The Rebel leader appears as a peasant, as he has prepared for the rebellion and makes sure to leave no traces of his actions.

The Peasants do not know each other. Every day, the peasantry band together and incite a lynch mob, choosing one person to kill. The rebellion members of the peasantry also vote in this section.

The Nobles do not know each other. Every day, the nobles hold an imperial court session and find one person guilty of treason. The rebellion members of nobility also vote in this section.

((If that wasn't clear, the rebels kill one every night or they can send an anonymous invitation to rebellion to one person every 4th night. Everyone votes every day, but noble votes are counted separately from peasant and rebel ones.))

The Investigator, Spy, and Curious Peasant can investigate one person nightly. They can find the alignment but not the position of the person they investigate. The exception is the rebel spy, who can see position but not alignment. The Drunkard thinks he is investigating someone, but his mind is so addled that he can't tell the alignment properly.

((Basically, 3 different kinds of seer and 1 kind of fool))

Everyone knows who the Emperor/Empress is. The Emperor/Empress is immune from the court trials aside from unanimous vote and is protected from the lynch mobs and assassins as long as at least one member of the Imperial Guard is still alive. The Emperor's vote counts thrice.

The Heir becomes Emperor upon the Emperor's demise. The Heir's vote counts twice.

The Captain of the Guard directs the guardsmen to protect one person during the night. He is a guardsman.

The Imperial Guardmen know each other. Their loyalty is strong, therefore, they cannot join the rebellion on the first attempt to sway them.

The Consorts each know the identity of one noble. Should that noble die, the consort dies as well. The noble does not know his consort or die if his consort dies. The consort cannot join the rebellion unless his or her noble is a member of the rebellion.

The Lovers are bound together by fate. Should one die, so does the other.

----------

The Rebellion wins by eliminating the Emporer and all non-rebel-aligned nobles. They also win should the heir become rebel-aligned and rise to the throne.

The Nobility wins by eliminating the Rebels. The Heir wins if the Nobility wins and he has succeeded the Emperor. The Imperial Guard win if the Nobility wins and either the Emperor or the Heir is still alive. The Nobles win if the Nobility wins and neither the Emperor nor the Heir is still alive.

The Peasantry win by surviving the rebellion. That's it. Life sucks when you're a peasant. :P

NOTE: Rebels have a class as well as an alignment. They may also have a profession.

NOTE ON CONVERSION: To convert someone, the rebels must PM me a person they choose to convert. I will then PM the person who is to be converted. On a refusal to convert, there is a 10% chance that a random rebel will be identified by the approached person. On a refusal to convert, the rebels can choose to attack the proposed person. There is a 20% chance of the person being slain and a 10% chance of a random rebel being slain in the ensuing battle. The battle takes place only if the person approached refuses and the rebels have chosen to attack on refusal.

Anyway, your thoughts?

Players Signed Up (19 of minimum 20 people):

Atreyu the Masked LLama
Lord Magtok
[Insert Neat Username Here]
Alarra
Shadow
Miatog
Krursk
DarkLightDragon
Castaras
Gezina
Eldritch Knight
heretic
pingcode20
Selrahc
Xaspian
Asarth
Warpfire777
Captain van der Decken
Joosbawx

Raistlin1040
2007-03-13, 07:15 PM
You know plagarism? Well this is plagorizing a plagorism!

Atreyu the Masked LLama
2007-03-13, 07:42 PM
maybe...but it looks interesting. I'll join in.

Lord Magtok
2007-03-13, 07:43 PM
Can I be in both Empire and Rebellion? (That sure sounds odd.)

If so, I'm in.

Cobra_Ikari
2007-03-13, 08:21 PM
Umm...thanks for wanting to join! But I was also hoping you could comment. Is everything clear and such?

Raistlin, I prefer "inspired by" to "plagiarized". I don't feel I plagiarized anything, but if you truly do, I won't run a game (assuming it gets the support to get that far). If you really want me to, I'll even delete this thread.

2007-03-13, 08:23 PM
I'll join this one too. I have way too much time on my hands.

Cobra_Ikari
2007-03-13, 09:32 PM
...is anyone going to add any thoughts? Please?

...it's nice to know you want to join, though...

Raistlin1040
2007-03-13, 10:18 PM
Umm...thanks for wanting to join! But I was also hoping you could comment. Is everything clear and such?

Raistlin, I prefer "inspired by" to "plagiarized". I don't feel I plagiarized anything, but if you truly do, I won't run a game (assuming it gets the support to get that far). If you really want me to, I'll even delete this thread.
I hate guilt trips. So friggin much. Fine, but put a footnote that says "Inspired by Empire" somewhere in there.

Cobra_Ikari
2007-03-13, 10:23 PM
I hate guilt trips. So friggin much. Fine, but put a footnote that says "Inspired by Empire" somewhere in there.

I'm not trying to guilt trip! I just saw your medieval idea and was, well, inspired! The roles are completely different, so I didn't really think it was plagiarism. It's obvious you're not happy about this, so I guess I won't run it for now. I was just looking for thoughts on it anyway...

Raistlin1040
2007-03-13, 10:25 PM
You don't know me very well do you? I'm almost never happy. Run your little game, but remember, Empire is watching you.

Alarra
2007-03-13, 10:27 PM
okay, i'm in

Shadow
2007-03-13, 11:04 PM
Too... many... WW games... must... resist...

Sign me up too.

Damn!

Miatog
2007-03-13, 11:41 PM
I some questions.

1. Seeing how there are three groups, what are the win conditions for each group?

2. Also, are the rebals just among the pesants, or also the nobles?

3a. If both, then is the court just for nobles?

3b. If not, then what's the court for?

Shadow
2007-03-13, 11:49 PM
The Rebellion wins by eliminating the Emporer and all non-rebel-aligned nobles. They also win should the heir become rebel-aligned and rise to the throne.

The Nobility wins by eliminating the Rebels. The Heir wins if the Nobility wins and he has succeeded the Emperor. The Imperial Guard win if the Nobility wins and either the Emperor or the Heir is still alive. The Nobles win if the Nobility wins and neither the Emperor nor the Heir is still alive.

The Peasantry win by surviving the rebellion. That's it. Life sucks when you're a peasant. :P
And it would appear that within the normal vote for the day, the noble's votes are counted in a secondary poll as well, thus possibly elminating two different people.
IE: The voting for the day is split between player A and player B.
Player B actually has more votes, but the majority of Nobles voted for player A.
Thus both players are removed.

That's what it looks like to me anyway.

[edit] Actually, after having reread it, it looks as if the Nobles can send in a kill of thier own during the night (just as the Rebels) if they so choose.

Could be either one.
Is either of these correct, Cobra?

Cobra_Ikari
2007-03-13, 11:51 PM
I some questions.

1. Seeing how there are three groups, what are the win conditions for each group?

2. Also, are the rebals just among the pesants, or also the nobles?

3a. If both, then is the court just for nobles?

3b. If not, then what's the court for?

1. I tried explaining the win conditions at the bottom. Which parts are unclear?

2. Both peasant and noble can become rebels, however, the rebels all start from peasant origins. I might change that, though...good question.

3. The court is for the votes of all nobles. Everyone votes together, so the identities are kept relatively safe, but they're tallied separately.

Does that help? It came off a spur-of-the-moment idea, so it's still quite rough...

EDIT: Yes, Shadow, two people die every day. I realize that this game needs a pretty large player base...

MORE EDIT: The nobles do not get a nightly kill. Where do you see that? I'll fix it, but I can't find it.

Shadow
2007-03-13, 11:55 PM
Not unlike the second incarnation of Mafia.

Bring it on!

Miatog
2007-03-14, 12:04 AM
None of it, I’m just blind and missed that part. Sorry.

Ok, this looks interesting and well thought out. So long as we don’t start before the 19th I’m in.

Captain van der Decken
2007-03-14, 01:31 AM
Don't see anything confusing, really.
Oh, wait.

The consort's noble knows the consort, right?

And do the guards know their Captain?

purple gelatinous cube o' Doom
2007-03-14, 02:02 AM
seems a little bit convoluted to me.

Krursk
2007-03-14, 03:00 AM
Hey, I'm in

DarkLightDragon
2007-03-14, 05:31 AM
Don't see anything confusing, really.
Oh, wait.

The consort's noble knows the consort, right?

And do the guards know their Captain? WHOHOO! I inspired something!

*wants to have the role*

EDIT: I am SO playing this!

Cobra_Ikari
2007-03-14, 08:59 AM
The guards know their captain, yes.

The consort's noble...that's...for right now, no. The consort knows their noble and dies if their noble dies, their noble doesn't know or care about their consort.

And yes, cube, I know it's convoluted.

Castaras
2007-03-14, 11:00 AM
Too much time. I'm in.

InaVegt
2007-03-14, 11:04 AM
In .

Cobra_Ikari
2007-03-14, 11:30 AM
I have added to the rules and tried to clarify other things. Please reread the rules and tell me what you think of the additions/modifications. If I have failed to place you on the list, please notify me.

Atreyu the Masked LLama
2007-03-14, 11:54 AM
It seems pretty well thought out to me, Cobra, but if you still feel the need for comments, I'll look at it tonight.

P.S. its not plagarism of Empire. Its a very different rules set. Thus a very different game. I need a royal llama now.

Miatog
2007-03-14, 04:31 PM
So a min of 24 people and a max of 72. Ready for a massive wave I see. Well I still say everything looks good.

Shadow
2007-03-14, 08:33 PM
With the updated rules you have 2-4 drunkards.
Shouldn't there be 1 maybe 2?

Eldritch Knight
2007-03-14, 09:02 PM
In. and now I begin my plot to sieze the throne. MUHHAHAHA!!!!

Cobra_Ikari
2007-03-14, 09:16 PM
With the updated rules you have 2-4 drunkards.
Shouldn't there be 1 maybe 2?

...I guess I'll be ok with making it (1-4), but given the number of real spies, I felt the number of false ones had to be raised, in some sort of balance.

heretic
2007-03-14, 09:19 PM
I'm in.

I'm still a bit confused on the role of the Guardsmen vs. the Captain.

Cobra_Ikari
2007-03-14, 09:26 PM
I'm in.

I'm still a bit confused on the role of the Guardsmen vs. the Captain.

The Guardsmen, including the Captain, know who each other are. The Captain can choose to protect one person from assassins each night. The other Guards follow their captain's orders, so they don't get to pick someone to protect.

Does that help?

heretic
2007-03-14, 09:36 PM
So each guardsmen protects a different person, or they collectively protect someone?

If the guardsmen all die, can the Captain do anything?

If the Captain dies, can the guardsmen do anything?

Cobra_Ikari
2007-03-14, 09:52 PM
So each guardsmen protects a different person, or they collectively protect someone?

If the guardsmen all die, can the Captain do anything?

If the Captain dies, can the guardsmen do anything?

They collectively guard the person the captain chooses. They may privately confer with the captain to suggest someone, but ultimately, it's the captain's choice.

The captain is a member of the guard, and as such, can continue protecting people after all his comrades have fallen.

If their captain dies, the distraught guardsmen cannot make decisions. However, they still know the identities of their other guardsmen, and their being alive assists the emporer.

I need to add in a few things under them, though. Thank you for bringing that up.

heretic
2007-03-14, 10:04 PM
Okay, thanks.

Supagoof
2007-03-15, 01:03 AM
I worry about the join/refusal/battle scenario. It occurs to me, with the many transactions it takes to carry that out to the end, that it may take more then 24 hours to have both parties respond.

Party A - Australia
Party B - North America

A says they want to convert B. You send PM to B, wait 12 hours until they are back online, and ask. They say no. Wait 14 hours until A is back on. Tell A they refused. A chooses to fight. Now, "night" has ended, so B could possibly die in the middle of a day?

And of course, that could take longer if you're offline. Just a concern....

Sorry, I won't sign up yet. Too many others I'm involved in. Killing brain cells trying to figure out who is who.

Good luck.

Cobra_Ikari
2007-03-15, 01:15 AM
I worry about the join/refusal/battle scenario. It occurs to me, with the many transactions it takes to carry that out to the end, that it may take more then 24 hours to have both parties respond.

Party A - Australia
Party B - North America

A says they want to convert B. You send PM to B, wait 12 hours until they are back online, and ask. They say no. Wait 14 hours until A is back on. Tell A they refused. A chooses to fight. Now, "night" has ended, so B could possibly die in the middle of a day?

And of course, that could take longer if you're offline. Just a concern....

Sorry, I won't sign up yet. Too many others I'm involved in. Killing brain cells trying to figure out who is who.

Good luck.

I had thought about that, too. The rebels must send the "fight if refuse" at the same time as their initial attempt.

Thanks for bringing that up, though...

"If I'm offline"...you do know who I am, right? :P

DarkLightDragon
2007-03-15, 04:11 AM
*still wants to be Captain very badly*

pingcode20
2007-03-15, 04:14 AM
Alright, just been killed out of all the games I'm in right now, so In.

Selrahc
2007-03-15, 06:18 AM
I'm in to... Thought I'd already posted to sign up but I can't see it.

Xaspian
2007-03-15, 06:42 AM
Hmmmm....

Yeah. This seems interesting.

Although I think I've just signed up for 3 at once, having never played any before.... Ah, well. Life is fun...

Cobra_Ikari
2007-03-15, 04:00 PM
Alright, there seems to be enough interest to go ahead with this...I'll leave registration open until 6:00 PM EST on Monday, March 19. Hopefully, we'll have the minimum number of players by that time, and if not, I'll tweak it to fit. I'd like to get this first run started so I can see what does and does not work. Thanks to all you who've signed up so far! :)

Asarth
2007-03-16, 04:18 PM
Looks like fun.I'll join.

Not too many questions or suggestions,seems good enough.

What to do until Monday,no idea...

Warpfire
2007-03-16, 10:17 PM
Sign me up.

Captain van der Decken
2007-03-17, 08:27 AM
Hey Cobra, do you need a hand running this? I'd be interested in helping. You might be fine on your own, though, depending on how many people join up.

If not, sign me up.

Joosbawx
2007-03-19, 03:16 PM
a WW game with recruitment of the masses? Interesting. I'm in.

Cobra_Ikari
2007-03-19, 05:01 PM
Registration has closed. Roles will be assigned by 9:00 PM (hopefully). If you wish to join, PM me, I may allow you in.

Cobra_Ikari
2007-03-19, 09:22 PM
PM's have been sent, play begins. It is night. Night ends at 11:00 PM EST on Tuesday, March 20. If you have not received a PM, ask me for one.

Lord Magtok
2007-03-19, 09:24 PM
Yay! The game's starting!

Miatog
2007-03-19, 10:15 PM
The Shadow ninja walks down the street. Whispers of rebellion had been in the air and he wasn’t about to let them kill him without a fight. “This talk of rebellion is troublesome. Why would they want to do something like this anyways? Trying to take over the kingdom is nothing but trouble.”

Cobra_Ikari
2007-03-19, 10:26 PM
((Ah. The Emperor is Xaspian. I'll start typing out story after this first night.))

Castaras
2007-03-20, 01:27 PM
Castaras wanders round the streets, begging bag in hand. She sighs, emptying the dust from the bag. She finds a nice warm spot, curls up and goes to sleep.

Supagoof
2007-03-20, 02:03 PM
((Good luck with the Rebellion. Have fun storming the castle!

I can see future versions of this incorporating other rebellions, such as Star Wars for example.

Thanks for the answer Cobra Ikari.))

Cobra_Ikari
2007-03-20, 02:03 PM
((Please PM me your nightly actions, people. There's only 8 hours left of night, and quite a few of you haven't acted yet!))

Joosbawx
2007-03-20, 03:04 PM
(( Starting with night? So, one of us doesn't even get to vote before becoming fodder for the storyline. Please bury me with my straw if it is me. If not, then my condolences to whomever falls victim to the coup.

Also, this town needs a Crier, and I think I'm just the guy for the job. ))

Cobra_Ikari
2007-03-20, 03:13 PM
((yeah...starting with...night. Damn, I'm sorry! I'm new at this... >.> ...should I change that to day?))

Joosbawx
2007-03-20, 03:17 PM
(( Well...honestly it about the same difference as everyone is pointing blindly. Only once have I seen a Wolf go in the first lynching, and by sheer luck, of course.

Also, if this game takes off and is well received, I'd love to help whoever is running the next incarnation with a SW/Firefly/etc version. My head is a'swimmin' with ideas. ))

Cobra_Ikari
2007-03-20, 03:22 PM
((That had been my thoughts. When I play this game in person, someone is always killed at night first. After all, who cares what they're doing if they haven't murdered an innocent yet? :P))

[[I'd love to work with you in future games! New themes are fun! :)]]

Cobra_Ikari
2007-03-20, 04:14 PM
((3 hours left, and most of you still haven't sent in anything.))

Miatog
2007-03-20, 04:47 PM
[]I'm sorry, perhaps I'm not understanding but do you want us pesants to lynch someone now?[]

Cobra_Ikari
2007-03-20, 04:51 PM
((no, it's night. People with spying or rebel assassinry or guardsman protection are supposed to use them now. Which most haven't. *hint hint use them, peoples! 5 hours until day! Shut up, my math sucked before!*))

Cobra_Ikari
2007-03-20, 10:11 PM
Dawn breaks in the capital city of the Dalorian Empire. As the earliest of risers head about their daily business, a few stop in the Plaza Sola. The central fountain runs red with blood, and the corpse of Miatog can be seen inside. The guards quickly close off the area, but not before rumors circulate about a note left alongside his body. Soon, the rumors have reached all across the great city. A rebellion is stirring in Daloria...
The imperial guards search Miatog's corpse and home. Other than a strangely large collection of beer casks, binoculars, and notepads, they find nothing out of the ordinary. A feeling of unease runs through the city.
The councils of nobles and peasants convene in an effort to stamp out the rebellion.

(Summary: Miatog was slain. He was a curious peasant/drunkard.)

Day has broken. Dusk will settle at 11 PM EST on Thursday, March 22. You should now vote on who is responsible. Failure to vote will cause suspicion and lead to execution on the second consecutive offense.

The time above is an extension of 12 hours from the original time posted. Please note it.

Miatog
2007-03-20, 11:22 PM
[]sob sob sob. I was so young.[]

Cobra_Ikari
2007-03-20, 11:26 PM
((*hugs*...I'm so sorry...))

Shadow
2007-03-21, 05:32 AM
While walking to the baker's for a loaf of bread for breakfast, Shadow, the local leatherworker, hears word of the rebellion that has apparently started.

"Civil War.... That's going to be bad for business.... Or who knows, maybe it'll be good? At least I have a few sets of simple armor that some folk might want to buy."

He quickly returns to his shop to raise prices before word gets out about the rebellion.

Xaspian
2007-03-21, 07:23 AM
Emperor Xaspian the Tenth enters his throne-room, and sits down on the royal seat.

Your majesty! Dire news! A murder, here in the very city! They say a rebellion is brewing

The Emperor looks down, a sad look on his face.

I knew that this day would come, eventually. There are always those who have objected to my rule, and it seems they are finally beginning to act. I only hope that we can quash this Rebellion before too many innocent casulties are suffered.

InaVegt
2007-03-21, 07:50 AM
A rebellion? Though it's bad for the empire, it's good for business.

Gezina places a sign saying: ‘Weapons now 20% of, as long as they last!’

Joosbawx
2007-03-21, 07:58 AM
Swaying the largish brass bell in time with his slow march through the city, Joosbawx raises the alarm and cries out the news to those that may not have heard it yet. His usual path through the city takes him past beggar and merchant alike, sounding out the news for those that would listen as the morning mists cling and hover above the rooftops before the early morning sun has a chance to chase them away.

*clang*clang*ca-clang*
*clang*clang*ca-clang*

"Messy murder befouls the City square. Drunkard Miatog sacrificed on the altar of Rebellion! City Guards to make full investigation!! Emergency wartime powers granted to Court Jester, who immediately declared 'marshmallow law 'and imposes a city-wide eight-p-m 'nephew'!!! Weather and Sports to follow after brief message from my sponsor...Llama's Meatless Meat Pies are nutritious and delicious! Now 33% more meat substitute in every bite! Treat your family tonight to a scrumptious Llama's Meatless Meat Pie and let them know you care!

*clang*clang*ca-clang*
*clang*clang*ca-clang*

Trudging up and down the hustle and bustle of the city and spurred on by the importance of his message, Joosbawx makes his way through the entire city doing his part for the city as Town Crier.

*clang*clang*ca-clang*
*clang*clang*ca-clang*

Castaras
2007-03-21, 10:46 AM
Castaras picks up her begging bag and wanders the crowded streets.

'Scuse me...penny for the beggar? Oh, 'scuse me...

She looks up to Joosbawx, eyes wide.

Miatog dead?! Who did it, do you think?

heretic
2007-03-21, 05:25 PM
Looking up from his gruel, heretic's face splits into a wide grin. He hastily begins hitching up his cart and emptying out it's previous contents, bales of hay. Grabbing a pot and wooden spoon, he hitches up his donkey and heads for the streets.

"Bring out yer dead! Bring out yer dead!" *clang*

He continues along the alleys and streets. There's gotta be tons of corpses out here that need disposin'... *clang*

Atreyu the Masked LLama
2007-03-21, 07:05 PM
http://i74.photobucket.com/albums/i278/wolfshonor/llamas/chef.gif
*The unique smell of meat substitute wafts through the air from the llama's bakery. He sticks his head out of the window to hear the news as the Town crier passes and bleats in horror at the stories of rebellion.*

"Who could have done that? I hope none of my customers. They won't be my customers for long. I'm not serving rebels."

pingcode20
2007-03-22, 04:15 AM
Pingcode, a longtime loiterer in Atreyu's bakery, stands in shock at the news.

"Rebellion! Egads! I swear, the world's going to hell these days."

Joosbawx
2007-03-22, 08:41 AM
(( nobody wants to point, hahaha. So I will, I guess. ))

Joosbawx nods to Llama as he passes somberly, having done his crier duties for the time being. He buys a Meatless Meat Pie, humming and mumbling under his breath as he stands in line and considers the news and whom to blame.

"Hmm, hmmm, hmmm...knock three times, I'll knock three times, three times...Rebellion and deceit...I'll knock three times...Nobody wants to step out for fear of being targeted by their neighbors...I'll knock three times, three times...Perhaps someone should get the ball rolling."

Taking his Meatless Meat Pie and biting in to the still hot pastry, he stands in the town square and scans the crowds, eventually settling his eyes upon...

[roll0]
Referenced list on first page - [Insert Neat Username Here]

...and he shrugs and takes another bite of his Un-Meat Pie as he points to [Insert Neat Username Here] and makes his pseudo accusation, crumbs flying as he speaks with his mouth full.

"You there...you look slightly suspicious. Maybe. I'll point at you."

Atreyu the Masked LLama
2007-03-22, 09:03 AM
(hmmmm....interesting method Joosbawx, but I'm gonna try a more systematic approach. So far we have no evidence to go on, I was hoping for an investigator to show up. So it looks like a random player lynching at this point. I'm going to break down who I think should be lynched based primarily on player thoughts.

I dont' want to lynch a new player, because they deserve a chance to enjoy a werewolf game. I don't want to lynch Gnome Barbarian because he's been lynched and killed too early, plus I'm not sure he's in the game. I'm going off the list on the top of page one. That leaves only a few people left that I am comfortable picking. Now, its an alpha game. The rebel leader has picked his chosen few. Since this is the 3rd alpha game to start in the past two weeks, we have seen how the village reacts to alpha games. A smart alpha has a list of people that others find immediately suspicious at his fingertips, so he'd probably avoid those. The rebel leader was probably looking for experienced players who seem to fallen under the radar. Someone who is rather clever, a good RP'er, tends to live a long time, and has "rebel" experience is DLD. Its a shot in the dark, true, but since Exachix isn't here, I'm voting for her.)

*The baker llama points at DLD.* "SHe's obviously suspicious. She has a huge hoard and still complains that my prices are too high. One platinum piece from her pile and she could eat any pie she wanted for a week, but she always pays in copper."

Captain van der Decken
2007-03-22, 12:49 PM
*Dropping his tools, the blacksmith slinks out of his forge*

A rebellion? Very good for business.

*listening to his rival, Gezina*

All arms and armour, twenty-five percent off!

Castaras
2007-03-22, 12:54 PM
Castaras looks round at the crowds, fumbling with her begging bag.

[roll0]

She turns to Krursk and points.

He stole some coins from me! I want vengance!

2007-03-22, 01:39 PM
I like atreyu's approach. Points at DLD

InaVegt
2007-03-22, 01:45 PM
Shadow's been proving to be a good player lately, this being an alpha wolf type game leads me to distrust him.

Points at shadow

Captain van der Decken
2007-03-22, 01:47 PM
Someone's eager for a bandwagon, eh?

I point at [Insert Neat Username Here].

Alarra
2007-03-22, 02:25 PM
Now...Atreyu's logic makes sense, and pointing at someone just because they followed someone else's logic seems somewhat illogical to me. It doesn't seem to me like is jumping on a bandwagon....there's only 2 votes! 2 votes isn't a bandwagon. By your same logic [I]you're the second vote for him.....Are you overly eager for a bandwagon?

Either way, I find you suspicious. Not to mention that you'd be a good candidate for an alpha game...veteran player...flies under radar...
*Alarra points at Capt. VdD

Captain van der Decken
2007-03-22, 02:31 PM
By your same logic you're the second vote for him.....Are you overly eager for a bandwagon?

I am? :confused:

The explanation- in a nutshell- first round rubbish guesses :smallwink:, random excuse.

Xaspian
2007-03-22, 02:37 PM
The Emperor calls together his advisors.
"Your majesty, I suggest that to avoid public panic, we find a scapegoat to execute, while we search for the real rebels."
Very well. Let's see...
*Xaspian points at Eldritch Knight.*

Shadow
2007-03-22, 02:43 PM
All arms and armour, twenty-five percent off!

"Try and put me out of business will you? Well that's fine. Once all of your shoddly made armor is sold at a discounted price, all that will be left is my masterwork quality overpriced leather armor. You won't be able to make your metal armor as fast as I can dish out a less costly, if overpriced leather suit. You'll be flat broke by the end of the year. Maybe I'll hire you to make the studs? How's that sound?"

Castaras
2007-03-22, 02:44 PM
Castaras makes her way over to Shadow and CvdD.

Penny for the girl? Just a crust o' bread, good sirs?

Shadow
2007-03-22, 02:46 PM
Shadow gives Castaras a loaf of bread and some cheese and wine.
"Here you are, my dear. And if you're looking for work I could hire you to sweep up my shop. You'll need a bath, of course."

Castaras
2007-03-22, 02:47 PM
Castaras gives a small smile.

Thank you, good sir. I would take the job offer up.

She swallows the food and drink.

Captain van der Decken
2007-03-22, 02:51 PM
*Decken looks shocked*

The beggar needs a bath to work for you, tanner? I can't believe anyone would be willing to wear your "work", what with the disgusting way you make it. And I'm sure anyone would be willing to pay for the fine, high quality protection I sell.

Shadow
2007-03-22, 02:55 PM
"Plating a wooden shield with tin foil to make it look shiny doesn't make it high quality, my good man. My suits are made from the finest buckskin in the lands and , as such, are costly. A little messy to begin with, sure, but the finished product is all that matters."

Captain van der Decken
2007-03-22, 03:00 PM
You know very well that was by request, sir. My shields are of the highest standard. And my mail! Intricate, careful work, best throughout the kingdom. Far better protection than any of your cheap leather.

Alarra
2007-03-22, 03:08 PM
Alarra skips cheerfully over to the arguing men, "Now honestly...you both make simply lovely armor, both types of which are in demand by very different types of folks. There's no call to be fighting over it."

Once she's ascertained that they have in fact, focused on her, rather than their argument, she pulls a basket from behind her back. "Now then, how about some pie? Or flowers?" A bouquet of daisies and tulips has somehow appeared in her hand.

Eldritch Knight
2007-03-22, 03:16 PM
The Emperor calls together his advisors.
"Your majesty, I suggest that to avoid public panic, we find a scapegoat to execute, while we search for the real rebels."
Very well. Let's see...
*Xaspian points at Eldritch Knight.*

Now, sire, I have not done anything wrong. Nor have I commited any crime, aside from the ocassional pilfering of bread, but that was only because I was starving. If you are going to execute scapegoats sire, you'll only drive the rest of your people into rebellion. Please sire, let me point you to one who is truly a rebel... Our Lady DLD has previously shown herself to be a treacherous individual, and I honestly believe she will lead us to the rebels.

EK points at DLD

Captain van der Decken
2007-03-22, 03:23 PM
*turning to Alarra, he bows*

M'lady. What lovely flowers they are, indeed.

Now then. We have the Emperor's commands, do we not?

*Decken points at Eldritch Knight.*

Castaras
2007-03-22, 03:24 PM
The emporer says we point at EK?

She lowers a finger reluctantly.

But Krusk stole my hard earned coppers...

She sighs, and raises her finger to point at EK.

Warpfire
2007-03-22, 03:39 PM
The illitithid looks around. "If the emperor says so..." He points at EK.

Shadow
2007-03-22, 04:13 PM
Shadow takes one of the flowers and puts it in Alarra's hair before devouring the delicious pie. A mouth full of apples and cinnamon, he says,"Fhank yuu. Diss id wundafall.""

Shadow then points at heretic because yellow and blue make green.

(I hate the first day.)

Captain van der Decken
2007-03-22, 04:16 PM
(Yeah. Unfair for the first lynchee eh? I feel sorry for EK.))

Ugh. Close your mouth when you talk. What a filthy habit.

Eldritch Knight
2007-03-22, 04:38 PM
Nah... I can honestly say that I probably had it coming. Oh well....

heretic
2007-03-22, 05:04 PM
"Nay! 'tis not I! Surely, the judgement of so many cannot be incorrect..." heretic points at EK Start them necks a-breakin'...fill me cart with customers...

Lord Magtok
2007-03-22, 05:13 PM
If the emperor says so, it must be true.

*Magtok points at EK*

Alarra
2007-03-22, 05:35 PM
"As the emperor wishes." Alarra points at EK with a slight bow.

Cobra_Ikari
2007-03-22, 10:09 PM
As the day draws to a close, the council of nobles reaches a verdict. Eldritch Knight is arrested and brought to trial. With peasant and noble alike calling for his blood, he has little hope of winning the trial. As he is led off to his execution, one of the peasants he grew up with, heretic, begins to regret his part in the trial. He runs after Eldritch Knight and tries to free him, but he is quickly slain by the imperial troops.

As the imperial soldiers clear the houses of the dead, they find no evidence of treachery. These men were innocent peasants, not the rebellious murderers the people had been searching for.

Night falls on a city still threatened by murderous rebels.

((Synopsis: Both noble and peasant courts selected Eldritch Knight. Eldritch Knight and heretic, the lovers, have been slain. Night ends at 11:30 PM EST on Friday, March 23. Please send me your actions by then.))

((Oh, and heretic...why did you vote for your own lover? :smallconfused:))

Eldritch Knight
2007-03-22, 10:12 PM
Meh. It was about time I was the first lynched again.

DarkLightDragon
2007-03-23, 04:10 AM
((Must resist temptation to make WW5 jokes...))

Castaras
2007-03-23, 10:45 AM
(( Lovers...aaahh. ))

2007-03-23, 02:15 PM
Heretic was obviously insane. It's a good thing we got rid of him early on.
((But really, why did he do that??))

Cobra_Ikari
2007-03-23, 09:52 PM
((I'm sick, and I haven't received most of your actions. I'm asking a resend of all actions and I'm delaying the end of night by 12 hours. Sorry for any inconveniences.))

Atreyu the Masked LLama
2007-03-24, 09:23 AM
*The llama cloeses the shop and gets to bed because he'll have to be up early tomorrow to make the new bread and pies*

Cobra_Ikari
2007-03-24, 02:08 PM
As dawn breaks over the city, the people are anxious about discovering a dead comrade nearby. However, no corpse can be found. Several of the imperial guards look around a bit smugly, and, although a few are minorly wounded and many of them will need repairs to their armor and weapons, not one has fallen under rebel blades.

((Synopsis: The guards protected the rebels' proposed victim. Night falls in 48 hours. Please vote on who to lynch now. If you failed to vote last time, a failure to vote again will result in autolynching.))

Castaras
2007-03-24, 02:11 PM
Castaras smiles to the sky, newly washed and happy that no-one was killed. She walks down to the town square, takes a seat by the fountain, and starts to sing.

A blacksmith courted me
Nine months and better
He fairly won my heart
Wrote me a letter
With his hammer in his hand
He looked quite clever
And if I was with my love
I'd live for ever.

But where is my love gone
With his cheeks like roses
And his good black Billycock on
Decked round with primroses
I'm afraid the scorching sun
Will shine and burn his beauty
I'd do my duty.

Strange news is come to town
Strange news is carried
Strange news flys up and down
That my love is married.
I wish them both much joy
Though they can't hear me
And may God reward him well
For the slighting of me.

Don't you remember when
You lay beside me
And you said you'd marry me
And not deny me
If I said I'd marry you
It was only for to try you
So bring your witness love
And I'll not deny you.

No witness have I none
Save God Almighty
And may he reward you well
For the slighting of me
Her lips grew pale and wan
It made a poor heart tremble
To think she loved a one
And he proved deceitful.

A blacksmith courted me
Nine months and better
He fairly won my heart
Wrote me a letter
With his hammer in his hand
He looked quite clever
I'd live forever.

Selrahc
2007-03-24, 04:58 PM
So... time to come clean then. I am the captain. Pity the intended victim wasn't told, since thats standard procedure in most werewolf games, but I guess that just means this will take an extra night.

Scan me. Check whether I'm on the level. I assure you that I am.

Basically... I am untouchable, as long as I don't protect anyone else. So don't come forth seers. Tell me the rebels, once you are sure of my innocence.

pingcode20
2007-03-24, 05:17 PM
"I, for one, am inclined to trust Selrahc. But there are nonetheless rebels among us. Who is to be led to the slaughter today?"

Asarth
2007-03-24, 10:51 PM
Asarth runs down to the town square.

"I hope I'm not late. I only heard the news of the rebellion today, and came here fast as I could."

He notices the new gravestones in the cemetery and rushes up to them.

"Already some have died, we must find the rebels immediately, before it is too late..."

((Yeah,I was here when it began,but I really had no evidence or things to say.))

Castaras
2007-03-25, 07:38 AM
Castaras glances round the crowd.

So who do we think did this? Maybe we should trust in the gods to give us something to follow.

[roll0] pigeons flutter down to land beside Castaras.

Shadow, my dear employer, are you one of the rebels?

InaVegt
2007-03-25, 08:01 AM
I still think shadow would be a good choice in an alpha wolf game.

Shadow
2007-03-25, 01:27 PM
Shadow, my dear employer, are you one of the rebels?
"Yes. Yes I am.

You're kidding right?

YOU'RE FIRED!"

Castaras
2007-03-25, 01:34 PM
But...but...:smallfrown:

Wait, you admit you're one of the rebels?!

* Points at Shadow *

All I did was ask, and he fires me! * Snivel *

Shadow
2007-03-25, 01:37 PM
I don't take kindly to being called traitorous scum!
Maybe you can go work for the soon to be out of business mail maker, Captain van der Decken while I try to root out the real Rebels.
Silly, lazy youngsters....

((It doesn't matter how I answer that question. It makes me look guilty either way. I could be the Drunkard and I'm guilty. I could be a peasant and I'm guilty. I could be a Rebel and I'm guilty. I could be a Noble and I'm guilty. It doesn't matter.))

Captain van der Decken
2007-03-25, 02:56 PM
However much I.. dislike you, I'm not petty enough to accuse you of treason. And random accusations are mighty suspicous, beggar.

I think Selrahc seems a trusty enough fellow.

InaVegt
2007-03-25, 03:00 PM
Gezina points at shadow

pingcode20
2007-03-26, 02:16 AM
((Arbitary vote to avoid Auto-Lynch. There is no real logic behind this. Again, only to avoid Auto-Lynch.))

*Points at Atreyu

"We're looking for assassins, right? Atreyu could be one! Atreyu also starts with an A! There's two 'a's in 'Llama' as well!"

Xaspian
2007-03-26, 07:25 AM
Xaspian points at Shadow.

Atreyu the Masked LLama
2007-03-26, 08:35 AM
(love the logic, pingcode, but allow me to defend myself)

"but, you forget, I am also the pie-maker which begins in "P" like "peasant"

Joosbawx
2007-03-26, 09:13 AM
Munching on a morning pastry after talking to the City Guard about the activities of last evening, Joosbawx makes a few changes to the headlines written upon his sandwich board before stooping beneath it and beginning his rounds.

*Clang*Clang*Ca-clang*

"PHhhiguhlint Gwawrd Prwevwunt..." Swallow the last of the savory fried dough, Joosbawx tries again. "Ahem...Vigilant City Guard successfully prevent assassination attempt on their own Captain Selrahc!! Rebellion still lurks in shadows, but Emperor to give 'Mission Accomplished' speech aboard Wyvern Carrier later today! Captain of Guard vows to protect himself to prevent further advances by Rebel scum!!! Today will be party cloudy with a 100% chance of vigilante justice doled out by angry mob!"

*Clang*Clang*Ca-clang*

"And now a word from our sponsor: Llama's Pies! The delicious treat with 100% less meat. It's a tasty pastry full of curded bean to keep your eyesight keen! Stop by with your family today. Kids under 10 eat free."

*Clang*Clang*Ca-clang*

"In entertainment news, local Bard Castaras secures spot on Neverland Idol..."

*Clang*Clang*Ca-clang*

The sound of Joosbawx' voice fades away with the sound of the bell as he makes his rounds through the city, pausing occasionally to update the list on the back of his sandwich board:

Current Bandwagons! Don't Get Caught Without One!

Shadow
--------
Castaras
Gezina
Xaspian
Asarth

Llama
------
pingcode20

Asarth
2007-03-26, 10:36 AM
Asarth points at Shadow

Cobra_Ikari
2007-03-26, 01:35 PM
((I just realized I never wrote in an autolynch rule...crap.))

Cobra_Ikari
2007-03-26, 02:15 PM
The Royal council chooses to execute Shadow this time. The condemned yells angrily at the noble courts, but to no avail. His execution proceeds swiftly.

Imperial investigation of his home finds nothing at first. However, a hidden locked box is found under his bed, and upon opening it, it becomes clear what kind of intentions Shadow held. A list of targets, a variety of weapons...Shadow's affiliation with the rebels is solidified by a small token, apparently given to him by the rebel leader.

Night falls, and the citizens sleep a little easier.

((Shadow, a rebel, was lynched. Not enough peasants participated to allow a lynching. Night ends Tuesday, March 27, at 3:30 PM EST))

Castaras
2007-03-26, 02:21 PM
(( Wewt! ))

Castaras grins happily and heads for home.

InaVegt
2007-03-26, 02:29 PM
We got one, hurray!

Atreyu the Masked LLama
2007-03-26, 02:41 PM
(day's over already??? Sorry, Cobra. I'll jump in next time and its allowed to add an auto-lynch rule half-way in.)

"Booya! We got a rebel! Booya! We got a rebel! Free pies on me in the bakery."

*offers a pie to Serlahc

Selrahc
2007-03-26, 02:46 PM
Yay!

Off to guard duty now then. Long hard night guarding myself.

Captain van der Decken
2007-03-26, 03:47 PM
Good Lord! He was a rebel. Well, good for business, and makes the streets safer.

Alarra
2007-03-26, 04:08 PM
Oh wow....I thought we had more day left. Sorry. :smallredface:
But.....YAY! We got one! :smallbiggrin:

2007-03-26, 08:02 PM
We got a rebel on the one day I didn't vote . . . I feel useless.:smallfrown:

Cobra_Ikari
2007-03-27, 04:48 PM
Dawn breaks over the fair city. The cautious citizens are quickly overjoyed to find no corpses lying in the streets. However, the royal court notices a few absences, and the imperial guardsmen are dispatched to the estate of lady DarkLightDragon. Upon entering the bedroom, they find a bloody scene. The lady has been brutally murdered in her sleep. However, another corpse lies in the room. Captain van der Decken, the lady's secret lover, had been slain as he lay in the bed beside her.

As the day passes along, the imperial court convenes with two fewer members. Joy at the sucess of the imperial guard the night before is quickly overcome by grief and terror born anew.

((Synopsis: DarkLightDragon, a noble, and Captain van der Decken, her consort, have been slain. Dusk falls in 48 hours, at 6:00 PM EST on Thursday, March 29.))

2007-03-27, 05:20 PM
I just found out that I'm the drunkard by scanning Selrahc. He can back me, and since I have no importance, there's no reason for anyone to kill me.

Beer: key to immortality.

Selrahc
2007-03-27, 05:28 PM
Yeah.... He scanned me as the peasant, I am the captain so....

Atreyu the Masked LLama
2007-03-27, 11:00 PM
*the llama ponders the mess* "we really don't have much to go on. I assume we'll have some wolves with in Xaspian's lynch of EK, so I'm going to start with Heretic and see how things go?

"Heretic, you stand accused of helping to lynch EK with no logic other than, "emperor said so" but you didn't help to convict Shadow"
"What is your explanation?"

*Points at Heretic*

Cobra_Ikari
2007-03-27, 11:31 PM
((heretic's dead, LLama. He was EK's lover. I have no clue why he voted for EK.))

pingcode20
2007-03-28, 02:38 AM
((Time to capitalise on this!))

Pingcode sidles up to the llama and taps him on the shoulder, whispering into the baker's ear.

"Ah... heretic... how to put this... 'has gone to the great pie in the sky'."

InaVegt
2007-03-28, 06:22 AM
I severely distrust Atreyu

Points at Atreyu

Atreyu the Masked LLama
2007-03-28, 06:34 AM
*The baker looks up at Pingcode* "Oh, ummmmm.....hmmmm....that's rather embarrassing. I suppose I should point at someone else. He pointed at his own lover? That's really suspicoius. Are we sure he wasn't a rebel?"

*He sighs and starts mixing up an apple pie* "Thanks Pingcode. Does anyone have any logical arguments to sniff out our rebels? I could make a half off sale to any admitted rebels, but I'm not sure it would work."

Selrahc
2007-03-28, 07:58 AM
I'm kind of disappointed that only one seer saw fit to scry and contact me. :smallfrown:

DarkLightDragon
2007-03-28, 09:32 AM
((Of all people...

*falls over laughing*

LONG LIVE 4TH DEGREE!

Oh, hell, and Blue Serpent, just for this game...

:smallbiggrin:))

Joosbawx
2007-03-28, 11:16 AM
Joosbawx starts his rounds a bit late this morning, still rubbing the sleep from his eyes after tossing back a hair of the dog from last night's festivities at his favorite pub. Slipping beneath the sandwich board, he totters around town with his bell, making sure all know the news of last night...no, no, the other, more important news from last night.

*Clang!*Clang!*Ca-Clang!!*

"Hear ye, hear ye! Noble blood spilled as rebellious, uh, rebels continue to undermine the Emperor right beneath his nose. DarkLightDragon and her consort, Captain van der Decken, slain in their sleep. State funerals to be held for both nobles, and all are welcome; however, RSVP required and official invitation states BYOMP (bring your own meatless pie)."

"Today's forecast: Sunny and sixty degrees, with a 100% chance of treachery and biting the hand that feeds you."

The neat handwritten print on the back of Joosbawx' sandwich board reads:

No Votes Yet! What is a coup without a bandwagon?

Atreyu the Masked LLama
2007-03-28, 11:23 AM
(okay, we'll try this again with someone I think is alive)

"Mr. Magtok, why did you choose to follow the Emperor to lynch a villager, but choose to ignore him whenever it came to lynching a rebel?"
(yes, I'm looking for a reason, any reason, OOC is fine)

*The llama points to Magtok*

(well, this game hasn't gotten the attention it deserves, especially given the work Cobra has put into it. I know we have next to nothing to go on, but we can't just shift our feet and go "oooh, we have leads in WW Classic III lets focus on it." Last round definately featured some odd behavior, we just need to find those with legitimate reasons, vs those who simply didn't want to vote against the pack nor against their fellow rebel.)

Lord Magtok
2007-03-28, 02:22 PM
"Mr. Magtok, why did you choose to follow the Emperor to lynch a villager, but choose to ignore him whenever it came to lynching a rebel?"

I forgot to vote. That's all there is to it. Heck, I would've voted against Shadow even if I was a dirty rebel like him, too.

Atreyu the Masked LLama
2007-03-28, 02:55 PM
*the baker paces around, looking all lawyerish* "Hmmm...that's plausible, but I suggest you use the subscribed threads feature in the future."

Asarth
2007-03-28, 03:10 PM
After chatting to some nearby NPCs or someone unimportant for me to mention, Asarth makes his guess.

"Larry here has told me that he saw Atreyu pointing at DLD, and here we are today at DLD's funeral. Atreyu would maybe have wanted to kill DLD, since she wasn't lynched that day. Of course, the OTHER rebels would not have agreed, but now we found a rebel yesterday, lynched. This would mean that Atreyu would have less rebels to convince to attack someone. Of course, Atreyu still makes a good case about DLD being a rebel, but it is now confirmed she is not. It may be just an unlucky guess from Atreyu, and I too may be guessing wrongly, but I think this is evidence enough for me to point."

Asarth points at Atreyu, the Masked Llama.

Xaspian
2007-03-28, 03:16 PM
I would've voted against Shadow even if I was a dirty rebel like him, too.

That sounded remarkably close to a confession, to me.

Castaras
2007-03-28, 03:19 PM
That sounded remarkably close to a confession, to me.

Castaras bows.

Emporer, that is very true.

* Points at Magtok.

Selrahc
2007-03-28, 03:40 PM
Points at the Llama.

I have no idea if you are a villager or a rebel. But you aren't in my known list of people, you have a mini bandwagon forming against you, I'm in danger of autolynch if I don't vote today.

And you are a baker. Everyone knows bakers bake secret messages into their pies, spreading the messages of the rebellion. "Swordfish" indeed. (Nightwatch reference.... Long live the glorious republic of treacle mine road.)

Warpfire
2007-03-28, 04:20 PM
Warpfire considers the matter.

"There seems to be a mini bandwagon forming, and I need to avoid being autolynched..."

Points at the Llama.

Atreyu the Masked LLama
2007-03-28, 04:40 PM
After chatting to some nearby NPCs or someone unimportant for me to mention, Asarth makes his guess.

"Larry here has told me that he saw Atreyu pointing at DLD, and here we are today at DLD's funeral. Atreyu would maybe have wanted to kill DLD, since she wasn't lynched that day. Of course, the OTHER rebels would not have agreed, but now we found a rebel yesterday, lynched. This would mean that Atreyu would have less rebels to convince to attack someone. Of course, Atreyu still makes a good case about DLD being a rebel, but it is now confirmed she is not. It may be just an unlucky guess from Atreyu, and I too may be guessing wrongly, but I think this is evidence enough for me to point."

Asarth points at Atreyu, the Masked Llama.

(Thankfully, some one applies some logic I can defend against. No offense, Gez, but you gotta at least give me something to work with. Ah, time to apply the old argumentive skills. I'm gonna make this quick because I have to use the little llama's room, but I want to finish this post first before the ADD kicks in, and I forget about this.)

(Your primary argument seems weak to me. Yes, I did point at DLD, but given that it was the first day, I went with a logical guess. You are assuming things that don't make sense to me.
1) You assume I wanted to kill DLD. I wanted to kill a rebel. I logicked a good reason as to why DLD may be a rebel. If I was a rebel and wished DLD dead, then I would have killed DLD the first night. Since DLD wasn't killed the first night, I obviously am not a rebel who wants DLD dead.
2)I call you to explain why, if I was a rebel, I didn't hop the "kill EK" bandwagon. Shock, its the most wonderful thing to happen to the rebels. Someone who is knownly a good guy goes "Point at him" and everyone flocks to point at Target X. Whooops, Target X was a villager. The rebels get to kill a villager, a lover even, and no one looks suspicious. )

Serlahc, I can offer no argument to "you're not on my list," nor can I dispute "I worry about an autolynch." )

(Yes, I am pointing this out simply to try to save my hide, but Warpfire was under a lot of suspicion earlier on, and just hopped on a "wolf joins bandwagon" spot with no evidence to support it and a weak "I don't wanna get autolynched" excuse. )

Asarth
2007-03-28, 05:37 PM
(Thankfully, some one applies some logic I can defend against. No offense, Gez, but you gotta at least give me something to work with. Ah, time to apply the old argumentive skills. I'm gonna make this quick because I have to use the little llama's room, but I want to finish this post first before the ADD kicks in, and I forget about this.)

(Your primary argument seems weak to me. Yes, I did point at DLD, but given that it was the first day, I went with a logical guess. You are assuming things that don't make sense to me.
1) You assume I wanted to kill DLD. I wanted to kill a rebel. I logicked a good reason as to why DLD may be a rebel. If I was a rebel and wished DLD dead, then I would have killed DLD the first night. Since DLD wasn't killed the first night, I obviously am not a rebel who wants DLD dead.
2)I call you to explain why, if I was a rebel, I didn't hop the "kill EK" bandwagon. Shock, its the most wonderful thing to happen to the rebels. Someone who is knownly a good guy goes "Point at him" and everyone flocks to point at Target X. Whooops, Target X was a villager. The rebels get to kill a villager, a lover even, and no one looks suspicious. )

Serlahc, I can offer no argument to "you're not on my list," nor can I dispute "I worry about an autolynch." )

(Yes, I am pointing this out simply to try to save my hide, but Warpfire was under a lot of suspicion earlier on, and just hopped on a "wolf joins bandwagon" spot with no evidence to support it and a weak "I don't wanna get autolynched" excuse. )

1)You would have killed DLD the night, but the other rebels might not have agreed.

2)That, I can't figure out why. Maybe because you still strongly wanted DLD gone, or maybe because some other reason.((Like, say, you didn't read that in time before the day ended or something.))As I said, I could be wrong, but I have all this other evidence that needs disproving for me to lower my point.

Atreyu the Masked LLama
2007-03-28, 05:42 PM
Fair enough, name your other evidence, so we may discuss like gentlemen these accusations.

Okay: Since you chose instead to log off, and I did PM Serlahc with a question, but he chose to log off as well, I'll try to cover why I am not likely a rebel. I do this every game. I call attention to myself, I deliberately vote against pattern and I take shots at any group of people who have a secret society. My joy comes from playing with people's heads, including debating why I'm not a rebel. In an alpha game, it makes little sense to select someone who tries to attract attention to himself.

On a different note, as said earlier, this game isn't attracting the attention that it should. One of our most important roles has admitted that he's really not even paying attention and only votes to avoid an auto-lynch. Do we really want to kill someone who is paying attention and voting and watching it unless we are sure he's a rebel? Asarth admitted he's not 100% sure. Lets vote off one of these backgrounders who did try to blend in with the crowd but tried to save Shadow.)

That seems like Magtok to me.

Cobra_Ikari
2007-03-29, 01:07 AM
((I'm extending day by 48 hours...because I'd actually like to get a lynchable vote count.))

pingcode20
2007-03-29, 02:55 AM
"I say we allow Atreyu to make his case to Selrahc. So, for the time being, I shall vote against the other major suspect."

*Points at Magtok

DarkLightDragon
2007-03-29, 03:25 AM
((*reads death scene more closely*

...))

Cobra_Ikari
2007-03-29, 03:54 AM
((*reads death scene more closely*

...))

((...yes? Can I help you? Would you like me to change something?

I thought it wasn't that bad of a death...))

Alarra
2007-03-29, 06:35 AM
I don't know which one's a rebel....but llama's are fuzzy.
*points at Magtok

Joosbawx
2007-03-29, 08:49 AM
Making another round of the town, Joosbawx spreads the word of the voting in a (vain?) attempt to drum up more attention.

*Clang*Clang*Ca-Clang*

"Hey you! And you! And you over there! You haven't voted yet! Why haven't you voted? With an apathy level this high, its a wonder the Rebellion hasn't won already!"

*Clang*Clang*Ca-Clang*

"Oh yeah...and get your Meatless Meat Pie from Llama. Supplies are limited and offer may expire without further notice. Not valid in Virginia, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico."

Joosbawx updates the listing on the back of his sandwich board in his neat handwriting:

Don't think for yourself, for goodness sake! Join a bandwagon today!

Llama
------
Gezina
Asarth
Selrahc
Warpfire777
Magtok
pingcode20
[insert neat username here]
Alarra

Magtok
-------
Llama
Castaras
Alarra

Castaras
---------
Joosbawx

*Clang*Clang*Ca-Clang*

"Also, so I'm not a hypocrite..." Joosbawx points to Castaras, "...simply to prove I'm an independent thinker. Sheep. Baaaaaaaaa! Baaaaaaaaaaaa!"

Lord Magtok
2007-03-29, 03:16 PM
Bandwagon against llama? I think I'll join that one.

*Points at Llama.*

Captain van der Decken
2007-03-29, 03:22 PM
((Of all people...

*falls over laughing*

LONG LIVE 4TH DEGREE!

Oh, hell, and Blue Serpent, just for this game...

:smallbiggrin:))

((:biggrin: That was my reaction, too.))

2007-03-29, 08:14 PM
The "beer immortality" trick only works if i don't get autolynched. Let's see...
blahblahllamabandwagonblah...
Points at llama

Atreyu the Masked LLama
2007-03-29, 08:28 PM
(gah...I've at least tried to defend myself, why lynch the guy who is focused on the game over the one who isn't?)

Lord Magtok
2007-03-29, 08:33 PM
Here is my response to Llama's accusation. I'll keep it short.

I am the heir. I get two votes. I'm pretty sure Llama is on the losing end of the bandwagons. The End.

Cobra_Ikari
2007-03-29, 08:34 PM
((I be sad when LLama dies. He's the only person who really seems to care about this game...*meaningful look at a choice few players*))

Atreyu the Masked LLama
2007-03-29, 08:39 PM
(nay...let it be, my parcel-tongue speaking friend. Let it be. Cobra, your game has been fun. I only hope that it will be shown the respect it deserves as well as the attention warranted to it.)

(honestly, I am disappointed that only one person truly had an argument and no one else cared either way and simply yelled bandwagon.)

pingcode20
2007-03-29, 10:39 PM
"So be it. Goodbye, false meat-stuffs baker."

*Points at Atreyu

Alarra
2007-03-29, 11:25 PM
Alarra looks between the two, confused, and feeling chastised and guilty about not giving this game the attention it so rightfully deserves.

She looks at the crowd pointing at the llama, "But...but...cute? fuzzy? llama llama duck? You're going to die anyway, poor thing." *gives the llama head scratches*

She looks at Magtok "You're the heir? To the empire?" *swoon* "I couldn't possibly vote to kill you....what sort of loyal citizen would that make me?"

She turns to the llama again, "I'm sorry fuzzy, but what are you thinking? Going against the heir? Don't you know how powerful the emperor is? Poor misguided beast." *more head scratches*

*Alarra points at the llama

(Since the llama's giving up, and really, there's no use to delaying the inevitable.....and there there, don't worry Cobra....I'll pay more attention to this game, I promise)

Cobra_Ikari
2007-03-29, 11:34 PM
Seeing the people pointing at him, the llama starts barricading himself in his store. "They won't get me. They won't."

Suddenly, a group of NPC's are devoured by a pack of 6 zombies. The undead march on towards the store and to the masses. Pingcode fires a bolt from a crossbow, but the undead keep lurching forward. From behind his store, the llama laughs at their plight.

When all seems lost for our heroes, a man wielding a shovel swings and sends three zombies flying. He beats two of them to the ground and pulls out an oversized novelty lipstick case and crams it into another zombie, leaving a pink stain. Wielding a broom handle he dispatches the remaining zombies. He turns to the crowd and introduces himself.
"I'm Frank West, artistic journalist. I've covered wars, you know."
The crowd points at the llama in the store. "That llama is a rebel. Get him."
"How do you know he's a rebel?"
"Because we don't want to be autolynched."

Frank shrugs and enters the store where the snarling quadruped awaits. A cart has had forks and knives glued to the back of it and the llama pushes it toward Frank.

LLama: (http://www.imdb.com/name/nm1891423/) [shouting like crazy] This is my stoooooorrreee!
[LLama slowly approaches Frank with his cart of death]
LLama: You came to vandalize "my store", huh?
[shouting like crazy]
LLama: Not on my waaaattttcchh!
[/URL] I don't take kindly to vandalism! I won't allow it! Listen to me, and listen good partner.
[shouting even louder like crazy]
LLama: I DON'T ALLOW VANDALISM IN MY STOOOOOOOOOOORE!

The llama charges at Frank, but Frank leaps into the cart and whacks the beast in the head with a shovel repeatedly. Shaking the cart vigorously, causes Frank to fall to the ground, rolling out of the way of a second charge. A meatless pie is hurled and smacks the llama in the face; he's blinded as Frank pulls out a dead trout and beats the blinded beast's brains in.

[URL="http://www.imdb.com/name/nm1891423/"]LLama: (http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0745391/) My store... My... store! Who will run my store when I'm gone... My store... My food... My sales... My... Customers... Have a nice day...
[LLama falls to the floor. As he is thought to have already died, the camera zooms into his face]
LLama: Clean up... Register 6!
[LLama then drops dead]

((Synopsis: Atreyu the Masked LLama was lynched. He elected to write his own death, as above. He was the Rebel Spy.))

The bloodthirsty crowd, not satisfied with just the quadruped's blood, rush at the cyborg Magtok, who was standing nearby.

"Kill him too! He's a rebel!"

As night falls, the emporer is informed of the death of his only son.

((Synopsis: Magtok was lynched. He was the Heir.))

((Night ends in 24 hours, at midnight Friday/Saturday. Send me actions! Tonight's the first chance the rebels have for a conversion!))

Alarra
2007-03-29, 11:43 PM
Wait....they both got lynched? How is it possible that Magtok got more votes of one side or the other? Only 2 people voted for him....

Cobra_Ikari
2007-03-29, 11:47 PM
Wait....they both got lynched? How is it possible that Magtok got more votes of one side or the other? Only 2 people voted for him....

((Magtok had 3 votes, I believe. You, LLama, and Castaras. And almost Xaspian. I had been hoping for a emporer kills heir sooo badly. Oh, well. And yes, it did work that way numerically.))

Alarra
2007-03-29, 11:52 PM
(Oh, so you didn't change my vote then? Would that have changed anything?)

Cobra_Ikari
2007-03-29, 11:57 PM
(Oh, so you didn't change my vote then? Would that have changed anything?)

((...you changed your vote? I missed that, I'm sorry...but no, it wouldn't have...))

Castaras
2007-03-30, 09:44 AM
(( I hate it when I have to sleep. :smallfrown: Damn you sleep, who needs you?! ))

Cobra_Ikari
2007-03-31, 07:29 PM
As dawn breaks, the people go about their work warily. Searches by the city guards show no signs of conflict, and a quick headcount reveals that no one new is missing. Have the rebels failed to kill someone this night?

((A little late, sorry. Day ends at 9:00 PM Monday EST.))

Castaras
2007-04-01, 03:51 AM
Castaras walks out of the streets.

Has the baner protected another then? If so, that is good.

pingcode20
2007-04-01, 04:29 AM
"Perhaps. Somehow, I feel as though the winds of change are beginning to pass, and the storm is almost over."

Selrahc
2007-04-01, 08:37 AM
Castaras walks out of the streets.

Has the baner protected another then? If so, that is good.

I was protecting myself.

This is a conversion night. So thats probably the reason for the peace.

Atreyu the Masked LLama
2007-04-02, 03:39 PM
(Psssst. It's also a voting day. I personally recommend lynching *ghostly static*)

Alarra
2007-04-02, 04:09 PM
(Okay guys....there are 4 hours left in the day and no one has voted. Bad people...show love for Cobra's game. :smallsmile: )

That being said, I really don't know who is a rebel. I don't think that we can really use the llama vote for analysis, since it was so one sided....I would guess that any rebel would have hopped on the llama bandwagon to give themselves more credibility later on, especially once it was clear he was going to be lynched.

So with that in mind, *Alarra points at pingcode20
He voted for Magtok originally, and when the bandwagon really started rolling, he switched over to the llama. Somewhat suspicious.

And yes....I realize that I did the same thing, and that this will likely throw suspicion back on me as well....but I am secure in my innocence, and really have no other leads to go on right now, and no one else is offering up anything. So, if someone else has any better logic....

pingcode20
2007-04-02, 04:40 PM
"We need to discover who is the leader of all this ruckus, and clearly there are at most three peasants, two of whom are you and Castaras. So I say that it is you who is more likely to be the mastermind of the rebellion."

*Points at Alarra

Castaras
2007-04-02, 04:54 PM
Castaras looks from Pingcode to Alarra. She scratches her head.

Hmm...you both have valid arguements, but you're just pointing at each other. I'm putting my bets on Gezina, who keeps jumping onto bandwagons.

Selrahc
2007-04-02, 04:59 PM
*Points at Alarra*

Sorry.. theres four people I'm not sure about. You're one of them. Castaras is another. And Pingcode is a confirmed loyal citizen.

Cobra_Ikari
2007-04-02, 08:21 PM
Dusk falls on a crowd arguing fiercely over who to kill. But the crowd is small in size, and most end up heading home. In the end, the crowd dissolves, having slain none.

In the royal courts, a similar absence of members makes it impossible to even convene the courts, much less hold a vote for execution.

((Synopsis: No one voted enough. :( Night ends at 9:00 PM Tuesday))

Atreyu the Masked LLama
2007-04-02, 08:37 PM
So the masses can't decide? Isn't that a terrible shame? *Smiles in the afterlife* "My people will keep whittling away at you. We will prevail and you will all sit on your arses, twiddling your thumbs, till they are removed along with your heads.

Selrahc
2007-04-03, 06:12 AM
Okay gang. Tommorow everybody votes.

Alarra
Krursk
Castaras
Joosbawx

These are the targets. Unverified people.

Cobra_Ikari
2007-04-03, 06:20 AM
((I wonder, Selrahc, how you can consider anyone "verified". I've tried to design the game to minimize that...

Is there something I missed?))

Selrahc
2007-04-03, 06:29 AM
I can verify that the guards aren't rebels yet. And I can trust a number of others.

The fact that people can be converted does indeed increase that risk.

Shadow
2007-04-03, 12:15 PM
((I wonder, Selrahc, how you can consider anyone "verified". I've tried to design the game to minimize that...

Is there something I missed?))

Actually, you designed this game so that it was easier to get people verified.
Satrting someone on day one that everyon knows is safe just gives all the players a place to start instead of keeping them guessing.

I'm pretty damn sure that on days one and two the Emperor's inbox was filled to capacity....

Supagoof
2007-04-03, 01:14 PM
((For updating spreadsheet notes, how many are left alive in this game? Anyone give me a quick number?))

Shadow
2007-04-03, 01:19 PM
((A quick count reveals 7 dead from 19, so 12 would be my guess.))

Cobra_Ikari
2007-04-03, 02:49 PM
((I see 11, Shadow. And 8 dead (Miatog, EK, heretic, Shadow, DLD, Captain vdD, LLama, and Magtok.

I see...I guess I'll have to make conversion attempts faster to offset that...

...I never said the emperor couldn't be converted, did I? Crap. New rule. >.>))

Asarth
2007-04-03, 04:17 PM
((I think you said the emperor couldn't be converted.But the heir can be converted and then rise to power, but the heir is dead. Anywho, I didn't vote because I really had no evidence of anyone.))

Atreyu the Masked LLama
2007-04-03, 06:21 PM
(Asarth, half of the fun is trying to find evidence even when its not there. Take a guess. The worst that can happen is they lynch you as opposed to not guessing where the worst that can happen is a game that dies from lack of interest. Trust me. It'll be more fun if you take a chance.)

pingcode20
2007-04-03, 07:10 PM
Damnation! We could have knocked out all possibilities by next recruit cycle if everyone had voted.

Shadow
2007-04-03, 07:13 PM
A ghostly Shadow passes over the crowd.
For the Rebels!

Cobra_Ikari
2007-04-03, 07:56 PM
Dawn breaks over the city. The people are greeted with the mutilated corpse of Gezina on the steps. The court mandate given to her to spy on the rebellion has a message of hate scrawled on it in blood.

((Synopsis: Gezina, the Court-Appointed Investigator, has been slain. I'm running out of ideas, and wouldn't mind a co-narrator, if any of you would like. Sorry!

Oh, and daylight ends at 9:00 AM Thursday.))

Atreyu the Masked LLama
2007-04-03, 08:30 PM
(oooh, ooh, I'll help, I think I'm about to die in WW VI, so I'll have time to write death scenes)

Castaras
2007-04-04, 02:18 AM
Castaras wakes up and heads outside.

Gezina!

She quickly moves over, being barred by the guards.

Who did this? Who?

pingcode20
2007-04-04, 02:19 AM
"Clearly we need to move quickly to remove the last four remaining on the list. As such, I move that we should charge Alarra with high treason."

*Points at Alarra

Alarra
2007-04-04, 02:21 AM
Oh this is ridiculous.

Fine...you want to kill someone on your list, so be it. Umm....*Alarra points at Joosbawx

Cobra_Ikari
2007-04-04, 02:22 AM
((That brings up an issue I'll need to revise in the rules for next iteration, if there is one...))

Castaras
2007-04-04, 02:33 AM
Looking over the votes, I've noticed that Asarth, you have been jumping on band wagons near the end...

I have a feeling that you are a rebel.

Castaras points at Asarth.

pingcode20
2007-04-04, 03:22 AM
"No, Asarth is not a rebel. This is the truth - I swear upon my life."

Castaras
2007-04-04, 03:26 AM
But - what if you're saying that just to protect a fellow rebel?

Her finger shifts between Pingcode and Asarth, before remaining with Asarth.

What if he converted?

Selrahc
2007-04-04, 03:39 AM
Asarth is not a rebel. Neither is pingcode.

*Points at Castaras*

Conversion would be an imposibility.

Joosbawx
2007-04-04, 08:01 AM
Before he can even step between his sandwich board and start relaying the news of the night, Joosbawx stops and notices the finger pointed at him. "You just angry that Llama made a better offer and I've been touting the wonders of his Meatless Meat Pies instead of you Non-Dairy Sugarfree Pudding Emporium."

Joosbawx levels his finger at Krursk. "You have said precious little and by trying to be off the radar you've put yourself on mine."

Castaras
2007-04-04, 08:04 AM
Hmm, Joos has a point, y'know.

She turns to look at the silent Krusk, lowering her finger from Asarth.

Well?

Joosbawx
2007-04-04, 08:57 AM
Raising both eyebrows, Joosbawx looks to Castaras. "Holy...someone agreeing with me...even nominally...I must be slipping into some kind of alternate universe or something..."

2007-04-04, 05:52 PM
No time to think, just need to avoid autolynch

Poinst at castaras.

Selrahc
2007-04-04, 05:57 PM
Is Krursk not up for an autolynch? If so.... probably better not to waste a lynch.

Asarth
2007-04-04, 06:12 PM
"Alright,so I still have no evidence.But there was a conversion,I'm sure of it,thanks for Castaras to remind me that someone indeed DID convert."

Asarth points at Alarra.

"I'm probably wrong, but we need some lynching in, now, and stop sitting here doing nothing about the rebels. You still aren't confirmed whether you are a rebel or not, as far as I know/was told. The other 3, I'm not sure of, but you seem the most suspicious. One of the confirmed people could have been converted, though, but as a ghost once said to me, half the fun is guessing. And I know my death is near, very soon, probably, so I have to say that Selrahc is indeed the captain of the guard."

Krursk
2007-04-04, 10:08 PM
((Sorry I've been inactive all, I was on school camp and then holidays))

Krursk walks out of the quiet seclusion of his own home to the pointing square (or wherever pointing is going on really) and points at Alarra to avoid auto-lynch while he catches up on what's happened

Atreyu the Masked LLama
2007-04-05, 10:15 AM
(for such a large "known" force, they sure are silent.)

Cobra_Ikari
2007-04-05, 10:44 AM
((Well, neither force solidified enough for a vote. So again, no lynching. The rebels will win by being the only ones to pull off a kill at this rate, guys.

Nightime. Day begins at 9:00 AM Saturday.))

Castaras
2007-04-06, 02:29 PM
(( >.< Darn you people! Get active, damn you! We're losing! ))

Atreyu the Masked LLama
2007-04-06, 05:41 PM
(hehe. You've already lost, you just don't know it yet.)

pingcode20
2007-04-06, 05:51 PM
((So many people have completely lost interest in the game that the rebellion will inevitably win - because they only need one person to kill.

Look, can we just call the game in favour of the rebellion so we can move on to the postmortem?))

Joosbawx
2007-04-07, 08:19 AM
(( Awww...we do have a chance to win, you know. All we need is like 3 people to pay attention and we can win. I really like this game and the concept of the recruit. I hope this doesn't happen to Mafia III... ))

Cobra_Ikari
2007-04-07, 11:20 AM
Dawn brings with her the mangled corpse of Pingcode, one of the staunchest defenders of Emperor Xaspian. His corpse lies slumped over against the barracks of the imperial guard, and scraps of his bloodied uniform have been found littered in the imperial courtyard. The rebels are sending a strong message indeed.

((Summary: Pingcode, a guardsman, has been slain. There are 9 of you left alive. In addition to voting for lynchings, please vote on whether or not this game should continue, since it appears most of you have lost interest in it. Regardless of the outcome, I will be doing a rule revamping and trying to run a second version of this game in a few weeks. Thank you for participating in this first trial run. It's shown me a couple things I really need to add or modify.))

Joosbawx
2007-04-07, 01:31 PM
(( I haven't the foggiest whom to point at; however, I do want the game to continue as I enjoy the concept and I'd hate to see all of Cobra's work go for naught.

Joosbawx votes to keep the game going out of sheer stubborness. ))

Castaras
2007-04-07, 02:27 PM
(( Castaras votes to keep the game going. ))

Alarra
2007-04-07, 03:11 PM
(Alarra votes to keep the game going I also really liked this game's concept. I don't think this incarnation had enough players to start out with to make it work, however. And it ran into problems with starting at the same time as Empire. I would like to see a second version (are you worked into the schedule?) but I think there are a lot of things that need revamped before the next game. We should open up a thread to discuss possible rule problems and changes once this game ends.)

Selrahc
2007-04-07, 04:15 PM
Yes, keep going.

I'm really doubting we can get a win now though. It's like herding sleepy cats here trying to get a lynching going.

Cobra_Ikari
2007-04-07, 05:30 PM
I would like to see a second version (are you worked into the schedule?) but I think there are a lot of things that need revamped before the next game. We should open up a thread to discuss possible rule problems and changes once this game ends.

((Aww, yay! Someone wants to see a Rebellion II! I was actually in the schedule for Rebellion II before I knew I was making a part II...which I only found out with the recent schedule changes. People need to tell me these things, honestly! ;)

That's a good idea, I'll make that thread once this is done, ok? Thank you! :) ))

pingcode20
2007-04-08, 04:05 AM
((Yes - Rebellion II would be a good idea, there's just a few kinks to be worked out. Ah well, that's what trial runs are for, I suppose. Although if not immediate termination, why not mass autolynches of the people who are currently way beyond 2 days inactivity? I know we'd lose the emperor as well as a few others, but it'll make for a more playable endgame.))

Cobra_Ikari
2007-04-08, 05:53 AM
((If you say so....

Xaspian and Warpfire have died of...starvation.

Players Remaining:
Alarra
Asarth
Castaras
Joosbawx
Krursk
Selrahc

...there are only two nobles left...crap, I didn't think out well... >.>))

Castaras
2007-04-08, 05:55 AM
(( [Insert Neat Username Here] I don't think has been here for a while... ))

Cobra_Ikari
2007-04-08, 06:16 AM
((He voted to avoid autolynch yesterday. If not for that, you'd be correct.))

Castaras
2007-04-08, 06:20 AM
(( Ah. I forgot that one. ))

Castaras turns to look at everyone else.

I'm not certain who is who here. I'm not even sure who is a rebel here and who is not. But we can't just sit here and watch the rebels pick us off one by one. If we don't lynch a rebel today, then they will have won. So come on people! Let's see some evidence!

Alarra
2007-04-08, 09:12 AM
(Okay....wow....that's...not a lot of people left. I hope there aren't very many rebels or we don't have a chance...not that we probably do anyway.)

Okay...so...I do not have any idea who's a rebel and who isn't. Selrahc's the cptn. of the guard...so he's safe, Asarth is in the guard, so not him...*thinks*

I suppose in the interest of at least trying to organize some sort of lynching today, *Alarra points at Krusk for lack of any better suggestion.

Castaras
2007-04-08, 09:13 AM
Hmm....it seems that we have nothing better to go on. Unless someone can show us a better route to choose, then I guess I will point at Krusk as well.

Asarth
2007-04-08, 02:56 PM
((Asarth votes to keep the game going.))

"Pretty much. We can't just sit here for the entire week waiting to die."

Asarth points at Krusk

Selrahc
2007-04-08, 03:27 PM
Arrgh. My post didn't go through.

*Points at Krursk*

Lynching is severely needed. Even though we're probably lynching a peasant.

Xaspian
2007-04-08, 03:29 PM
((Sorry! I was off the internet for the past week due to unforeseen circumstances... does that mean I'm dead? Then the rebels win... right? If not...))

Xaspian votes for the game keeps going and points a finger at Krusk.

Joosbawx
2007-04-08, 09:57 PM
Joosbawx points to Krursk. "I'll keep my vote from yesterday."

Krursk
2007-04-09, 05:15 AM
Krursk votes for game continuation ((How many Rebels are left anyways?))

Krursk walks into the town square, and the gathering lynchmob. Well, I can see that my death is inevitable he says, as his player tries desperately to remember how to spell. He does, however, not point, as he can't think of a viable reason to point

2007-04-09, 06:35 PM
I've been really busy lately, but I'm still interested.
"Well, I know that Selrahc and I aren't Rebels. That leaves
Alarra
Asarth
Castaras
Joosbawx
Krursk,
unless Selrahc is lying, though I doubt it; I just have to plan for all contingencies . . . overall, things aren't looking good.
Votes to keep the game going and points to Krursk.

Cobra_Ikari
2007-04-09, 07:00 PM
Krursk is unanimously decided upon as a rebel. He hardly resists as they lead him to his execution. As he leaves this world forever, the people rush off to discover his motivations, but find nothing out of the ordinary. The quiet peasant's innocent blood stains the cobblestones, reminding the citizens of the Dalorian Empire of what they had just done.

((Summary: Krursk is dead. He was a peasant. Night has fallen. Rebels, chose your victim. Xaspian...I'm not sure. Should I?

Wait...neeeeevermind. I think this game goes to the Rebels. Lemme see...yup. Unless I add Xaspian, it's the rebel game...and even then, it's a tie...so...nyuhh, what to do?))

Atreyu the Masked LLama
2007-04-09, 08:30 PM
Give it to the rebels. We never faltered for inactivity.

(V actually, there was no intentional hint given. To the best of my knowledge, we killed someone each night, while the nobles couldn't get their act together and lynch anyone in the day.) (that's all I was saying)

Joosbawx
2007-04-09, 08:34 PM
(( Whoa...*goes back to look at that major hint from Llama*...Ooooooh. I know who to vote for next.... ))

Cobra_Ikari
2007-04-10, 01:43 AM
Actually, I take that back. Even with Xaspian, the Rebels win. Wow, this is complicated to figure out...*dizzy*

Congrats, Alarra, Atreyu, Castaras, Joosbawx, and Shadow!

Alarra
2007-04-10, 01:45 AM
YAY!!!! :smallbiggrin:

Castaras
* Boogies *

We won! :smallbiggrin:

DarkLightDragon
((Could we get a cast list?))

Cobra_Ikari
2007-04-10, 01:49 AM
Certainly.

[Insert Neat Username Here] - Drunkard
Alarra - Rebel Leader
Asarth - Imperial Guard
Atreyu the Masked LLama - Rebel Spy
Captain van der Decken - Consort to DLD
Castaras - Peasant, converted to Rebel
DarkLightDragon - Noble
Eldritch Knight - Lover
Gezina - Court Appointed Investigator
heretic - Lover
Joosbawx - Rebel
Krursk - Peasant
Lord Magtok - Heir
Miatog - Curious Peasant
pingcode20 - Imperial Guard
Selrahc - Captain of the Guard
Shadow - Rebel
Warpfire777 - Imperial Guard
Xaspian - Emperor

Castaras
2007-04-10, 01:49 AM
Good game everyone, I really enjoyed it. :smallsmile:

Can't wait for the next incarnation of Rebellion!

DarkLightDragon
2007-04-10, 01:50 AM
((I was wondering why I seemed to be the only noble who got killed))