PDA

View Full Version : Pathfinder [SOCIETY] maximizing hp

arkangel111
2014-09-29, 11:37 PM
I am looking at building someone who maximizes hitpoints for at least the first 3 levels but am unsure what all to do with things other than feats. Here's what I have so far.

Human barbarian 3

1 - tribal scars- +6 hp
H - toughness-+3hp
3 - eldritch heritage - arcane for toad familiar +3 hp

At first level with +5 from con it should be 26 + favored class gets 27. Is there any traits that are pfs legal that grant hp? What rage power should I look into grabbing? Is there a way to break the 3hp mark? With rage I am at 29.

Thanks in advance

grarrrg
2014-09-30, 12:48 AM
Human barbarian 3

1 - tribal scars- +6 hp
H - toughness-+3hp
3 - eldritch heritage - arcane for toad familiar +3 hp

You need Skill Focus to be able to take Eldritch Heritage, so even with Human you are short a feat.

arkangel111
2014-09-30, 12:52 AM
Missed that prerequisite thanks. Any ideas for traits that might work for hp? Or rage powers?

grarrrg
2014-09-30, 01:37 AM
Missed that prerequisite thanks. Any ideas for traits that might work for hp? Or rage powers?

Don't know of any Traits that would give HP/Temp HP.
As for Rage Powers, there are a few that heal, and a couple that grant Temp HP, but not until you reach level 8 or so.

Might I recommend Invulnerable Rager (http://www.d20pfsrd.com/classes/core-classes/barbarian/archetypes/paizo---barbarian-archetypes/invulnerable-rager) though? DR/- equal to 1/2 your level can be very nice, and it also (slowly) gives you Fire or Cold energy resist.