PDA

View Full Version : Optimization What can we do with...

Nerdtothe3rd
2014-09-30, 04:03 PM
The Ghoran (http://www.d20pfsrd.com/races/other-races/more-races/advanced-races-11-20-rp/ghoran-19-rp)

Interesting race, interesting options. What would our best and brightest do with this race?

paperarmor
2014-09-30, 07:46 PM
well Bard Sorcerer or really any Charisma caster would be cool. Plant type gives immunity to Mind Affecting and a good number of other fighter banes so a front liner wouldn't be too bad the self cloning thing might be useful in some TO situations if you run that way.

Nerdtothe3rd
2014-09-30, 08:30 PM
well Bard Sorcerer or really any Charisma caster would be cool. Plant type gives immunity to Mind Affecting and a good number of other fighter banes so a front liner wouldn't be too bad the self cloning thing might be useful in some TO situations if you run that way.
There is nothing stopping you from playing as a -1 negative level always by the moment you regrow you pop out a seed, basically making you an immortal.

Also makes this guy a very evil bad guy, clones and such are possible sure, but this is the actual bad guy you are killing off just for him to reappear when you least expect it.

gorfnab
2014-09-30, 10:27 PM
I AM GROOT

Oracle or Wilder might be interesting options.

Nerdtothe3rd
2014-09-30, 10:28 PM
I am trying to think of something interesting, and yeah I actually am gonna name him Groot

2014-09-30, 10:38 PM
It would be interesting to see a Paladin or Oracle with this race. If you're trying to be optimal, Oracle's better, though.

Nerdtothe3rd
2014-09-30, 10:42 PM
Oracle is better sure, but Will saves do not help me much because immunities help with that. Also I have never played one before.

Paladin would be interesting for sure.