PDA

View Full Version : AMEN IV: Return of the Pogo

Pages : 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7

Lord Magtok
2007-03-19, 07:15 PM
*The Zard-Magtok does as told.*

Is that the best you've got? Even Ayya could've thought of something better than that. With a knife sticking through her skull.

I think I'll go implode some minds at EVIL with some propaganda now. Feel free to come with me and watch the fireworks.

Lord Fullbladder, Master of Goblins
2007-03-19, 07:17 PM
"Well, yeah. I'm a little starved for time here, y'know? I'd appreciate it if someone helped me destroy Magtok's respect for Magtok. "

Meynolds
2007-03-19, 07:20 PM
"Very interesting," says Meynolds (Player) sipping on a mysteriously appearing Romulan Ale, "You're going to spread propaganda to my minions? That's not very evil. But you are going to explode their heads, so all's good, or evil depending on how look at it. Everything is relative you know."

Lord Magtok
2007-03-19, 07:21 PM
Not really. Your paladins are clearly as evil as us, and have no redeeming values at all. Nothing relative about that. Just a lot of disappointment.

Saurous
2007-03-19, 07:21 PM
That-that's nice, Magto- Wait, WHAT?

I'm sorry, Zard-o-Mag, but I'm seeing someone already (I think). And I'm straight.

*He hits the device one last time, and it explodes in a firey pink blast. A pinkish liquid lands on Saurous' head*

ARGH! Well, I suppose that's what I get for using components from Castaras's kitchen. Someone get me a blindfold before something stupid happens.

'Kay.

*Happiness manifests, and walks off. He comes back with a piece of paper, and places it over Saurous's eyes*

Thank you, Happi-

Wait, this is a picture of....well, that can't be good.

Lord Magtok
2007-03-19, 07:23 PM
I'd ask what it is Saurous, but I'm fairly certain I don't want to know.

And thanks for killing off that fool. He deserved death for letting Fullbladder some that close to annoying me.

Meynolds
2007-03-19, 07:25 PM
"Actually, to them they are good, to the average civilian they are good. To you, and anyone with real knowledge, they are in the gray areas at best."

Rex Idiotarum
2007-03-19, 07:27 PM
* Appears with Revolver *
* Shoots Random Person

Magtok
Saurous
Fullbladder
Meynolds (Player)
Pirate Monk
Fus.Weapon Leet
Self[roll0]

Fus. is Shot.
I'll ask questions later.

Goblin Music
2007-03-19, 07:27 PM
@ saurous: What is it?

Saurous
2007-03-19, 07:29 PM
Well, I can't really see what it is this close up, but the shape is familiar...

*He pulls the "blindfold" off*

Where the f*** did you get this picture?! :smalleek:

Your Perversion found it. Don't ask why.

Well...she is kind of- ACK! Quick, burn it before someone sees it.

'K.

Goblin Music
2007-03-19, 07:30 PM
*Jumps up to look* Who is it?

Meynolds
2007-03-19, 07:31 PM
"Moon Called I'll bet. But it could be Castaras..."

Saurous
2007-03-19, 07:34 PM
*Jumps up to look* Who is it?

Wouldn't you like to know?

*The picture combusts abruptly before GM can see it. Happiness disappears again*

Now, if you'll excuse me, I've gotta go clean this gunk out of my hair. And figure out what to do about the damned effects.

*He walks off, and tries to keep himself from walking towards the Female Quarters. He walks back to his room*

Rex Idiotarum
2007-03-19, 07:44 PM
Hm... I'm going to have to map out this place some time.

Let's see, Well need The Obsevatory Tower (Rex's Quarter),
Magtok's Lab, The Kitchen, Saurous' Dwellings, Dorms (Boys' and Girls')

Dungeon

Lord Magtok
2007-03-19, 07:45 PM
Fus. is Shot.

Yay! I survived Rex's version of Russian Roulette!

And Saurous, I recently decided to throw all of Fus's dirty magazines into your room because I was too lazy to walk all the way to the fireplace. I hope you don't mind.

Hm... I'm going to have to map out this place some time.

There was a restaurant at one time...and I think Saurous shouldn't get his own special dwellings simply because he always goes crying into his room every other day because he misses MC. That's not fair.

Saurous
2007-03-19, 07:47 PM
* Shoots Random Person

Magtok
Saurous
Fullbladder
Meynolds (Player)
Pirate Monk
Fus.Weapon Leet
Self[roll0]

Fus. is Shot.

Phew, I survived. And Fus got shot! Wait, all of them?

And, I tossed all those into Rex's dwelling. I'm sure he Rex doesn't mind, does he?

Lord Magtok
2007-03-19, 07:50 PM
Phew, I survived. And Fus got shot! Wait, all of them?

And, I tossed all those into Rex's dwelling. I'm sure he Rex doesn't mind, does he?

Knowing him, he'll actually thank you for them. Though I'm sure it'll be some completely insane way of thanking you that will actually hurt you.

Fus.Weapon 1337
2007-03-19, 07:51 PM
*lies in blood puddle, twitching slightly*

2007-03-19, 07:56 PM
"Dodged the bullet there, eh?" [/badjoke]

"In other, related news: No worries, Maggie. I have other Camerazards. Thanks to my experiment involving your zardophobic clone, I have a better understanding of their powers. I'm gonna need that brain, though. Study the effects on the brain an' all that. I'm sure you understand."

Fullbladder scoops up what's left of Zard-o-Mag's head and scurries off.

Goblin Music
2007-03-19, 07:58 PM
*Walks in to extra-dimensional house/room humming*

Lord Magtok
2007-03-19, 07:59 PM
I understand. Just watch out for the self destruct thingies. You'll need a good hacking system to safely bypass them.

Fus.Weapon 1337
2007-03-19, 08:49 PM
*is still very dead*

Lord Magtok
2007-03-19, 09:00 PM
*A random cyborg paladin comes and ressurects Fus.*

Hey, what are you doing?!? Don't heal him, I was going to sell his corpse on E-Bay!

Fus.Weapon 1337
2007-03-19, 09:29 PM
*wakes up*

Lord Magtok
2007-03-19, 09:33 PM
No! Lie down again! You're dead! DEAD!

Fus.Weapon 1337
2007-03-19, 09:41 PM
What...?
*looks at blood puddle on ground*
*inspects bullet wound*

Umm...
*runs*

Korith
2007-03-19, 10:12 PM
*messes with the universe*

Probability - (1d6)[43]

Victory!

Fus.Weapon 1337
2007-03-19, 10:59 PM
[roll0]

Will I die?

Yeah! I didn't!

Castaras
2007-03-20, 10:51 AM
And I missed the fun again.

Gah, that's annoying.

Fus.Weapon 1337
2007-03-20, 12:43 PM
Quiet.....

Castaras
2007-03-20, 12:44 PM
Seems like it.

Korith
2007-03-20, 01:17 PM
*blows up a rock*

Oops...that was a planet. Again.

Castaras
2007-03-20, 01:23 PM
Nothing much lost then.

Lord Magtok
2007-03-20, 03:31 PM
So...anyone here?

No?

I suppose I'll just find a way to torment Saurous by myself, then.

Saurous
2007-03-20, 03:40 PM
Um, no. I don't think you'll be doing that, Magtok. I'd like you to meet Saur V2, for all your torturing needs.

*He pushes out a dull-looking Saurous in front of him*

Or you could just torture Happiness.

*Happiness manifests next to him*

You're...not still mad about what I did with the picture, are you?

Yes, yes I am.

...crap. :smallfrown:

Lord Magtok
2007-03-20, 03:47 PM
Saur V2 looks a little smarter than you somehow, Saurous.

And Happiness, I'd like to show you something. First fetch me a small, innocent bunny. Then come here with it. *Secretly prepares a small, hand-held incinerating device.*

By the way Saurous, have you ever read the webcomic Looking For Group? I think I'm going to pull what Richard did on the first page.

Madmal
2007-03-20, 03:48 PM
*a trout falls down from a portal, and it starts to flop around*

Lord Magtok
2007-03-20, 03:53 PM
*a trout falls down from a portal, and it starts to flop around*

Wait, what? A trout? And no Destro? :smallconfused:

Saurous
2007-03-20, 03:55 PM
Saur V2 looks a little smarter than you somehow, Saurous.

And Happiness, I'd like to show you something. First fetch me a small, innocent bunny. Then come here with it. *Secretly prepares a small, hand-held incinerating device.*

By the way Saurous, have you ever read the webcomic Looking For Group? I think I'm going to pull what Richard did on the first page.

First of all, quiet.

And second, yes, I do read that occasionally. Don't know how Happiness will react, though.

What's Looking For Group? If Saurous has read it, shouldn't I have, too?

No, I keep you out of external affairs. You just sort of sit in the back of my mind and tell me when I'm doing something Evil. I usually ignore you.

Well, shoot. I'll go get that bunny, then.

*Wanders away, and comes back with a horribly adorable, fluffy rabbit*

Will this do?

Lord Magtok
2007-03-20, 04:23 PM
*Grabs the bunny by its ears.*

Now Happiness, I'm going to do things a little differently than Richard did.

This is what a Good person would do with a rabbit. *Pets rabbit.*

A Evil person does this. *Activates little fiery thing and slaughters the fuzzy little rat.*

I'm sure you already knew this. I just wanted to see the look on your face. Now excuse me while I go wash these rabies off my hand.

Saurous
2007-03-20, 04:30 PM
*Happiness sits there quietly. His eye begins twitching*

You-you...you little F***! Look what you did to that rabbit!

*He draws out a large sword, and a flame comes from a concealed flamethrower above his left arm*

I'M GONNA KILL YOU! :smallfurious:

*He points the flamethrower towards Magtok, and fire billows out of it*

Lord Magtok
2007-03-20, 04:35 PM
*Holds an offline MC in the way of the flame.*

Look what you've done! You killed poor Moon Called! :smallamused:

Hey, maybe we can get Maur here, and he can see what you did to his mom! HEY MAUR! COME SEE WHAT YER DAD DID! QUICK!

Saurous
2007-03-20, 04:45 PM
*Maur doesn't come running, but a blast of energy hits Happiness (Or, Not-So-Happiness at this point)*

Alright, you little idiot, time to go back into your cage.

ARGH!

*Happiness collapses to the floor*

*Saurous hits Happiness in the face with another blast, and Happiness evaporates*

As for you, Magtok...

*Maur rushes in, and looks around*

What did you need me for, Magto-

:smalleek:

What in the....MAGTOK!

*Maur grabs a sword from the nearby "Oversized Greatsword Armory Shelf" and runs toward Magtok, swinging*

Lord Magtok
2007-03-20, 04:50 PM
:smalleek: Crap. I knew we should've done this farther from Moon Called's shelf.

You wouldn't believe me if I submitted to a magical lie detector test and told you Happiness did it, would you? Thought not.

*Runs.*

Castaras
2007-03-20, 04:50 PM
* Gets popcorn, and watches the epic battle *

Nekulor
2007-03-20, 04:55 PM
*Sits down next to castaras and watches, with a bottle of vodka*

Fus.Weapon 1337
2007-03-20, 04:55 PM
*opens up betting table*

ODDS:
Magtok: 135:1
Maur: 2:1

Castaras
2007-03-20, 04:56 PM
* Walks over to betting table *

I'll bet that one of them wins!

Nekulor
2007-03-20, 04:57 PM
My bet is on maur. Here's 750,00 to cover it.

Fus.Weapon 1337
2007-03-20, 04:58 PM
*puts 750,00 in metal case*

Okay! Here's your ticket.

*hands ticket to Nekulor*

Castaras
2007-03-20, 04:59 PM
Wait...you gonna actually be fair with the betting? :smalleek:

* Takes popcorn and watches *

Saurous
2007-03-20, 05:00 PM
Get your metallic butt back here, Magtok!

Summon Monster I!

*A human-sized centipede appears next to Maur, and they both chase after Magtok. Saurous walks over to Castaras*

Ooh, popcorn. Can I have some?

Castaras
2007-03-20, 05:01 PM
Sure, have this packet.

* Hands over popcorn * With personality sprinkles.

Lord Magtok
2007-03-20, 05:10 PM
Hehehe. He's eating Cassie's popcorn? I think I may just get out of this alive. Just in case...

*Continues running, and activates a hologram showing Happiness killing MC.*

Are you watching this, Maur? This is your father's kinder side. If he's willing and enthusiastic about doing that, imagine what he'll do to you.

Rex Idiotarum
2007-03-20, 05:10 PM
I'm bored.
Draws Gun

Magtok
Magtok
Rex Idiotarum
Magtok
Magtok

[roll0]

Lord Magtok
2007-03-20, 05:12 PM
Woo! I actually survived!

Castaras
2007-03-20, 05:13 PM
* Gasp *

Well we'll have to do something about that won't we Magtok?

Saurous
2007-03-20, 05:16 PM
Um...thanks Castaras.

*He holds it in his hands, and tosses it at Fus in the betting booth*

Yes, yes he is.

Um, Magtok, you were the one that held MC up in front of you. The fire would have caused superficial damage to you, causing burns to the few organic parts you have. The metallic would only have heated up some, that's all. Basically, you would have been fine in this situation without using Moon as a shield, and wouldn't have Maur chasing after you with a greatsword.

*Maur continues the chase*

Rex Idiotarum
2007-03-20, 05:20 PM
I don't know how I knew that would turn up as "3" but I did.
Probably why I'm the Diviner of the group.

Castaras
2007-03-20, 05:22 PM
Eh probably.

* Eats uncontaminated popcorn *

Fus.Weapon 1337
2007-03-20, 05:23 PM
Only one bet?

2007-03-20, 05:25 PM
"Five radios, three thousand quatloos, a kumquat, and a goblin on Maur winning."

Fullbladder places the items mentioned, using Golbinus Grime, the goodly Goblin Lord, as the last 'item', on the counter of Fus's booth.

Lord Magtok
2007-03-20, 05:29 PM
Basically, you would have been fine in this situation without using Moon as a shield, and wouldn't have Maur chasing after you with a greatsword.

*Maur continues the chase*

*Continues running.*

...You could've told me the fire wasn't that strong.

Umm...lemme think...what choices do I have left? I suppose I could...no, no, too risky. Too humiliating. But I'm already going to die if I just run, so...

*The Magtok clone suddenly slumps to the ground, and the charred corpse of Moon Called slowly lifts itself off the ground, and waves to Maur.*

Castaras
2007-03-20, 05:31 PM
Ooo, more drama!

* Grabs another packet of popcorn, eats one, then chokes *

Crap. I forgot about that one...

Saurous
2007-03-20, 05:33 PM

*Continues running.*

...You could've told me the fire wasn't that strong.

I didn't know how strong a setting Happiness was using, now did I? :smalltongue:

Umm...lemme think...what choices do I have left? I suppose I could...no, no, too risky. Too humiliating. But I'm already going to die if I just run, so...

*The Magtok clone suddenly slumps to the ground, and the charred corpse of Moon Called slowly lifts itself off the ground, and waves to Maur*.

Whaaaaaaaaa? :smallconfused:

Castaras
2007-03-20, 05:57 PM
Wow. I feel weird...

* Staggers back to kitchen *

Note to self - do not try out new substances on self...strange affects may hehe be hehe formed.

Pretty stars...

* Falls over *

2007-03-20, 06:01 PM
Fullbladder rushes over to Castaras. He checks for a pulse, and, finding one, sighs.

"It's worse than that, she's alive, Jim!"

Castaras
2007-03-20, 06:09 PM
Oh really, am I alive?

* Gets up and staggers into kitchen *

Instant insanity...wewt...

Lord Magtok
2007-03-20, 06:21 PM
*Moon Called continues to wave at Maur, not saying anything, as the Magtok clone suddenly gets up, dusts himself off, and sneaks way into his room while everybody is distracted by Moon Called.*

Thank gods for extremely thin strings, puppeteer clones, and playing dead. :smallbiggrin:

...now I better leave befoe they notice the guys with the strings in their hands that I nailed to the ceiling.

*Runs like hell (sneakily).*

Goblin Music
2007-03-20, 06:32 PM
*Shoots one of the guys on the ceiling* then vanishes.

Lord Magtok
2007-03-20, 06:36 PM
He's nailed to the ceiling, so he's used to the pain, and he's not really going anywhere, right? All you did was make some blood drip down...on Maur's head. Uh-oh. He's going to look at the ceiling soon.

...I'm really, really screwed today, aren't I? *Orders a bunch of robots and clones to guard the offending Magtok.* Well, I'm not going down without a fight. Lets see what that little bed-wetter can do.

2007-03-20, 06:43 PM
Walls on either side of Magtok come alive as the chameleon-like Camerazards infesting them drop their protective camoflage and focus upon him in eager anticipation of what is to come...... Except the four or five that dislike gore. Those remain in their previous, camoflaged positions.

At the same time, Fullbladder moves over to the side of the little area, wearing his Druidic robes and a particularily McCoy-esque expression on his green face.

Saurous
2007-03-20, 06:46 PM
*Maur looks up towards the cieling, and then turns towards the Magtok*

You little... :smallmad:

*He pulls a Sauron, and swings his blade at a group of the robots. It sends most of them scattering through the air.*

Lord Magtok
2007-03-20, 06:47 PM
*Various robots and clones attempt to stop the Zards and Maur, but one Zard manages to get past them all, and accidently gets the main target's right arm.*

*Walks out of the mess of Zard, machine, Maur, and cyborg.*

Fullbladder, would you please explain why there's a Zard on my arm? And Maur, could we postpone this? I need to sort out this matter about a reptile chewing off my arm first.

2007-03-20, 06:49 PM
"They are essentially biological filming machines. They are there to film the fight. Camera angles, man. Camera angles. We'll all get rich by putting it up on Pay Per View."

Lord Magtok
2007-03-20, 06:55 PM
Sure...whatever.

Maur, lets continue now. I believe we left off with you screaming something about your mother being promiscuous. And your dad being a necrophilliac.

PirateMonk
2007-03-20, 06:57 PM
Two trillion PP on Magtok when they resume.

2007-03-20, 06:58 PM
"Um, I believe you were screaming like a little baby, Magtok. And Maur was coming in all Dark Lord and such. Sorta like an awesomer cross between Batman, Sauron, and Megatron, really.

Fus.Weapon 1337
2007-03-20, 07:01 PM
*takes all items betted and puts in small metal case*

Saurous
2007-03-20, 07:04 PM
SHUT UP! :smallfurious:

*Maur flings the greatsword towards Magtok. He aims for the head*

Sure...whatever.

Maur, lets continue now. I believe we left off with you screaming something about your mother being promiscuous. And your dad being a necrophilliac.

Wait, WHAT?

Lord Magtok
2007-03-20, 07:04 PM
"Um, I believe you were screaming like a little baby, Magtok. And Maur was coming in all Dark Lord and such. Sorta like an awesomer cross between Batman, Sauron, and Megatron, really.

Shaddap.

*Two balls of electricity form in Magtok's hands, as he slowly floats upwards and his robot eye locks on to Maur and emits a tiny aim-assisting laser. A pair of SMGs suddenly fly from a gun rack to Magtok's already dangerous hands*

Amazing what technology can do, huh? And I haven't even scratched the surface of my new functions that were installing while I retreated.

*Maur flings the greatsword towards Magtok. He aims for the head*

Speaking of scratching, you made a small mark on the metal side of my face. Very impressive.

2007-03-20, 07:14 PM
"Eh... speaking of which...."

The Camerazard on Magtok's arm explodes. In a fiery, explosion-y explosion of explosiveness. For seemingly no reason.

"I need to protect my investments."

Water pours out of every seem and crevice of one of the SMGs. A chihauhua outside explodes violently in a purple burst.

Lord Magtok
2007-03-20, 07:35 PM
That hurt, Fullbladder. Wait...I thought both my arms were metal? This is odd...how did I feel pain?

PirateMonk
2007-03-20, 07:38 PM
"Eh... speaking of which...."

The Camerazard on Magtok's arm explodes. In a fiery, explosion-y explosion of explosiveness. For seemingly no reason.

"I need to protect my investments."

Water pours out of every seem and crevice of one of the SMGs. A chihauhua outside explodes violently in a purple burst.

"So do I, my friend."

Lord Fullbladder's body is vaporized and his soul ejected to the Cosmic Nothing, where it is bound for 24 hours or until PirateMonk chooses to release him.
Meanwhile, Lord Magtok is completely healed.

Lord Magtok
2007-03-20, 07:43 PM
Now that thats dealt with...

*Launches a pair of balls of electricity at Maur, as countless wall-mounted laser turrets fire lasers at the kid.*

Nekulor
2007-03-20, 09:33 PM
*Nekulor sets up a greater wall of force around the kid*

2007-03-20, 10:16 PM
"Hello there, PirateMonk."

A familiar goblin looms up behind Piratemonk.

"Before you get started, I am not Fullbladder. You can tell by my 'closer to Spock' voice. I do, however, feel the same need to protect my investments."

Gallbladder chucks a grenade at Magtok, followed by a small bird of prey strapped to some ten pounds of plastic explosive.

Goblin Music
2007-03-20, 11:07 PM
*shoots at the turrets* wake up and destroy some thing.

Madmal
2007-03-20, 11:19 PM
*a random portal appears and 3 daggers are suddenly inserted into both Goblin Music's and Nekulor's bodies*

Now sit there..
and be quiet...
'cause we're trying to watch here!!

*the portal closes*

Fus.Weapon 1337
2007-03-21, 02:59 AM
*while asleep*

Mmm...puppy. C'mere, puppy...who's a good puppy? You're a good puppy!

Castaras
2007-03-21, 10:50 AM
* Grabs potions *

Must try reverse it...must try reverse...hehe...

* Pours potions into different vials. *

Ack, here goes nothing....

* Swallows potion. Looks round. *

An interesting predicament I am in. Logically I should carry on experimenting with different potion combinations. This is a better position than before.

Generic_Imp
2007-03-21, 11:21 AM
*Perches on Magtok's scalp*

*Scratches Magtok's back with barbed tail*

Rex Idiotarum
2007-03-21, 02:25 PM
* Sigh *
We have an Imp infestation as well?
O! Hello!

Generic_Imp
2007-03-21, 02:35 PM
*Sniff*

Hello, tasty smelling pogo man. Mind if I nibble on your soul?

Goblin Music
2007-03-21, 02:39 PM
Did someone say imp (http://www.nuklearpower.com/daily.php?date=020211)?

Rex Idiotarum
2007-03-21, 02:40 PM
No, but the She Devil currently in possession of it would.
* Mutters something about Cat-girl Vampire Lycanthropes *
So, you've taken a liking to our resident Cyborg's Skull, eh?

Mr. Moon
2007-03-21, 02:48 PM
*sticks head inside, looks around* I don't even want to know what you guys are doing.

Generic_Imp
2007-03-21, 03:01 PM
Yes, Rex.
Cat-girl vampire lycanthropes?

Saurous
2007-03-21, 03:21 PM
What in the- great, as if we didn't have enough stupid characters, we have an imp now? Do I need to get the imp-remover?

*Reaches for a shotgun*

Rex Idiotarum
2007-03-21, 03:24 PM
My soul has been taken by the Ego Slayer.
'ere's a recent photo (http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/50161173/?q=by%3Aegoslayer+in%3Ascraps&qh=sort%3Atime)

O! Well, I'm Rex Idiotarum, Resident Diviner and Leader of AMEN.

Castaras
2007-03-21, 03:26 PM
Interesting. How exactly do I get out of this predicament? Hmm.

* Heads back to kitchen *

Save some imp meat will you?

Saurous
2007-03-21, 03:44 PM
How does it get so quiet around here? And how is Mom alive? I thought Magtok charred her.

*Maur shakes his head, and puts the greatsword back on the shelf*

Mr. Moon
2007-03-21, 03:45 PM
*looks at Maur* What are you talking about? I am most certainly un-chared. And is that my greatsword?

Castaras
2007-03-21, 03:48 PM
* Bang *

Crapohcrapohcrapohcrap. Hmm...maybe I should stay like this, all the evilness was oppressing me...

* Wanders out of kitchen *

Afternoon/evening/morning all.

Saurous
2007-03-21, 03:49 PM
Actually, I just got it off this shelf.

*He points at the "Oversized Greatsword" shelf*

And if you're okay, then what's that?

*He points at the charred and now-rotting corpse that looks suspiciously like MC*

Technically, Happiness did that. Magtok killed a rabbit, and he went all Lou Ferrigno. With a flamethrower, apparently.

Mr. Moon
2007-03-21, 03:51 PM
*looks at corspe*

Creepy.

Actualy, that's the shelf I keep my greatsword on. It's two size catagories to large for me, but you'd be surprised what homebrew feats can do.

Hey Castaras, I got Caw's body here. Wanna make me some chicken pot pie?

Saurous
2007-03-21, 04:06 PM
Creepy indeed...

*Saurous kicks the corpse.*

So, is it a cloning experiment, time-warping, or look-alike? Or some other silly cause for this? :smallconfused:

Mr. Moon
2007-03-21, 04:07 PM
Probably Cloning. I haven't gotten computer access for the past few days. Maggot must have gotten lonely. ;)

Saurous
2007-03-21, 04:08 PM

*Saurous's eye twitches*

Ow, my sanity. Again. :smallfrown:

Castaras
2007-03-21, 04:10 PM
:eek:

So this is what happens eh? Maybe I should let something else take over.

* Grabs potion and drinks. Looks around *

Ha. Good and light found it too horrible for their tastes.

Mr. Moon
2007-03-21, 04:10 PM
*chuclkes* Breaking people's sanity is fun.

Saurous
2007-03-21, 04:12 PM
There isn't much more of my sanity to kill. I think it fell apart sometime between the time Korith started attacking with bullet-riddles, and the time Maur rode in on a giant taco.

And no perverted jokes about that.

Castaras
2007-03-21, 04:16 PM
Me? Nah. I wouldn't make those sort of jokes. I'll leave you love birds to do what you want with each other. If you need me I'll be in the kitchen.

* Wanders off *

Mr. Moon
2007-03-21, 04:21 PM
*throw's Caw's corpse into the kitchen* Make me lunch with him, please? Crow pot pie?

Saurous
2007-03-21, 04:28 PM
Well, I got's to go find the second of the mighty Giant Tacos. There is only two in existence, and I already ate the other one.

*Wanders away*

Uh...huh...you- you do that, Maur. :smallconfused:

Mr. Moon
2007-03-21, 04:31 PM
You see? This is what you get for letting him hang out with Fus and PM. *sigh*

Saurous
2007-03-21, 04:33 PM
It wasn't exactly my intention to let him hang out with PM. He just sort of, did. And PM just godmods his way around it, and Maur went off on him about him not being h is father and all that. It was actually funny, the look on PirateMonk's face.

As for Fus, I've actually never really seen Maur and Fus speak for more than a sentence or two.

Castaras
2007-03-21, 04:35 PM
Hmm...this goes in this...and maybe that into that vial...

* Massive Explosion *

Well crap.

Mr. Moon
2007-03-21, 04:36 PM
Sure......

I still think we should keep a better eye on him.

2007-03-21, 04:38 PM
"Wait, Maur! Would you mind taking some goblins with you?! They need the experience!"

The Goblin Master chases the child out, pushing a small ragtag group of goblins at the superior being. (by which I mean Maur, because Maur is some freaky deaky Ultimate Being, while Full/Gallbladder is merely a being)

Saurous
2007-03-21, 04:39 PM
Sure......

I still think we should keep a better eye on him.

Indeed.

*A massive fire-breathing taco suddenly rides in front of them, and Maur stands on top of it*

Ye-haw!

*Saurous smacks his forhead*

Rex Idiotarum
2007-03-21, 04:41 PM
O! I could do that!
* Summons Beholder *
You Sit on Maur!
Who?
The Kid.
* The Beholder Sits on Maur, but weighs nothing because of Natural Buoyancy *

Mr. Moon
2007-03-21, 04:42 PM
*pause* And Fullbladder. And Rex.

Maybe sending him to EVIL wouldn't be a bad thing. At lest he'd be... safe.

Castaras
2007-03-21, 04:46 PM
Might as well stay incorporeal...

* Floats off into kitchen ruins again, fading away *

Saurous
2007-03-21, 04:46 PM
I don't really trust anyone around here with him. Sending him to EVIL wouldn't be a horrible idea. I do not know how welcoming they'd be, seeing as he is both a Blackguard, and "AMEN spawn".

...speaking of sending one's child to EVIL, whatever happened to Fullbladder's son?

Mr. Moon
2007-03-21, 04:52 PM
Fullbladder has a son? With who? *look of sheer, utter horrer*

Saurous
2007-03-21, 04:53 PM
I tried not to think about that. Thanks a lot. :smalleek:

Anyways, I think it was a cloning experiment or something. He appeared when EVIL had gone inactive for a while, and we decided to make it a temporary daycare.

((And "horrer" really has a second "o" where the "e" is. This has been Saurous's Spelling Nazi moment))

Mr. Moon
2007-03-21, 04:54 PM

Okay then... Creapy.

Castaras
2007-03-21, 04:56 PM
Hmm...I wonder...:smallamused:

One good thing about being incorporeal is I can poke fun at anyone I like without fear of being murdered. Maybe I should die more often...

Mr. Moon
2007-03-21, 04:56 PM
Do it and die be resurected, killed, and resurected again.

Castaras
2007-03-21, 04:57 PM
Ah, but I can only be resurrected if I want to.

MC and Saurous in a tree
Doing what they shouldn't be!

Saurous
2007-03-21, 04:59 PM

MC and Saurous in a tree

Yes, but you can be forcefully put into my service (being undead). Or I could just use a few spells known as "Disrupt Undead" or "Undeath to Death". :smallannoyed:

Mr. Moon
2007-03-21, 04:59 PM

MC and Saurous in a tree

Damn you and your logic!

Rex Idiotarum
2007-03-21, 05:00 PM
We could Banish You.

Castaras
Yes, but you can be forcefully put into my service (being undead). Or I could just use a few spells known as "Disrupt Undead" or "Undeath to Death". :smallannoyed:

You could try. :smallamused:

First comes love
Then comes marridge
Then comes Maur in a golden Taco!

We could Banish You.

And I would return.

Mr. Moon
Hmmm... that would work.

Saurous
2007-03-21, 05:03 PM
...does anyone actually know some banishment spells? Rex?

Mr. Moon
2007-03-21, 05:05 PM
I might be able to find some scrolls of Banishment...

*rummages through pile of scrolls*

Saurous
2007-03-21, 05:07 PM
Hmm...

*He looks over her shoulder*

*Maur rides towards the kitchen. The Taco reers back, jumps up, and hits a wall in the kitchen. Hamburger meat goes flying, landing on most of the area around the kitchen-ruins. Maur walks out of the mess a few moments later*

That...was...AWESOME! :smallbiggrin:

2007-03-21, 05:08 PM
"The Son of Fullbladder was cast out of Evil. I believe it involved a toilet. But worry not, for though I cannot find him, no matter which method I use, he is in good hands. The thousand legions of the Goblin Empire ebb and flow across this world. It is unlikely any lone goblin would be alone for long."

"Plus, that little bonus of Ayya's and Castaras's DNA in the mix will keep him from being randomly killed. He's a goblin of the World now. And I can't locate him."

Gallbladder, for so he must remain until 24 hiours hae passed since PirateMonk banished Fullbladder back to the Cosmic Nothing, ponders something, stroking his chin. Then he runs off, returning with a harpoon. He runs off in a different direction with the aforementioned weapon, with no explanation given.

Castaras
2007-03-21, 05:09 PM
Wait...where'd you get my DNA from hmm?

Mr. Moon
2007-03-21, 05:10 PM
*sighs and pushes and mop and a bucket of non-toxic cleaner to Maur* Go clean up your mess.

Saurous
2007-03-21, 05:11 PM
Aww...but- :smallfrown:

You heard her, clean it.

You guys are no fun... :smallyuk:

*He walks off, mumbling about not getting to do anything entertaining*

2007-03-21, 05:12 PM
"It was long before you became unapproachable, Madam Castaras," a shout comes back from the hunting goblin. "Be assured, my ways were quite civil and unquestionably unevil... or gross."

Mr. Moon
2007-03-21, 05:19 PM
Say, look what I found.

http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c306/XTREMEMADDENZ/NarutoOn4Kids.gif

4Kids, you must die. How could you take something as pure as Naruto and do... that? I'd rather Naruto be taken off air then fall into the claws of 4Kids.

Saurous
2007-03-21, 05:20 PM
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGHHHH!! Shoot it! Shoot it!

Naruto does not deserve that. I mean, sure he is a ninja in an orange tracksuit, but no one deserves being controlled by 4kids. I have a few DVDs of 4kids' cartoons, and I am capable of using them as torture devices.

Let's...not speak of this again. I hate seeing "ninjas" dishonored in such a manner. That isn't my doing.

Fus.Weapon 1337
2007-03-21, 06:17 PM
*comes back playing Mega Man X*

PirateMonk
2007-03-21, 07:14 PM
*looks at corspe*

Creepy.

Actualy, that's the shelf I keep my greatsword on. It's two size catagories to large for me, but you'd be surprised what homebrew feats can do.

Hey Castaras, I got Caw's body here. Wanna make me some chicken pot pie?

You were also disintegrated by aliens.

Fus.Weapon 1337
2007-03-21, 11:25 PM
*sounds an alarm*

TOO QUIET!

Castaras
2007-03-22, 10:53 AM
Not much is going on here eh? * Sigh *

And here I am just a ghost of my former self... oh crap.

* Quickly goes back to kitchen *

Mr. Moon
2007-03-22, 10:53 AM
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGHHHH!! Shoot it! Shoot it!

Naruto does not deserve that. I mean, sure he is a ninja in an orange tracksuit, but no one deserves being controlled by 4kids. I have a few DVDs of 4kids' cartoons, and I am capable of using them as torture devices.

Let's...not speak of this again. I hate seeing "ninjas" dishonored in such a manner. That isn't my doing.

Very clever. And technicly, they're Shinobi. And like most Animes, you actualy have to start from the begining to understand what's going on, and for the plot to make sence. And then you have to get past the 20-episode hump, 'cause untill then Naruto doesn't really make much sense. I think I started on Episode Two.

Saurous
2007-03-22, 02:46 PM
Very clever. And technicly, they're Shinobi. And like most Animes, you actualy have to start from the begining to understand what's going on, and for the plot to make sence. And then you have to get past the 20-episode hump, 'cause untill then Naruto doesn't really make much sense. I think I started on Episode Two.

Me am clever. :smallbiggrin:

Anyways, it does get confusing if you don't actually see everything. I think I only started watching on perhaps Epidode Four. It made almost no sense to me until they went back with the re-runs of the first few episodes. Insane shinobi...

Mr. Moon
2007-03-22, 02:49 PM
I recomend you track down the Graphic Novels. They explain things better, but I like the anime better. It has extras that aren't in the book. Such as Tenten and Temari's battle.

Rex Idiotarum
2007-03-22, 02:58 PM
Yeah, but then you're torn between Cannon (mangas) and Non-Cannon (anime), this anime is very infamous for it's non-cannon parts, 85 episodes not in the original Manga! I prefer reading the Manga because it is more violent, but the Anime is also worth watching.

Saurous
2007-03-22, 03:00 PM
I'm actually not that much of a fan of Naruto. I find it entertaining to watch and read, but I don't read/watch it that much.

*SCHRK!*
*That was the sound of the conversation shifting, my friend*

*Maur wanders over, holding up the mop and bucket*

Alright. I cleaned the floor, mopped up all the hamburger meat, and put up new supports in the kitchen. Can I go do something violent now?

Mr. Moon
2007-03-22, 03:01 PM
I love the extras. Plus, the anime is able to convey emotions better. When I watched the episode where Orochimaru changed his face, you should have seen me. When I read the manga version, I just shrugged and turned the page.

Edit: All right, but be back in an hour, okay? And if you go to a freinds house, phone me so I know where you are.

Rex Idiotarum
2007-03-22, 03:02 PM
Here you go, *Hands Maur a Dagger and Draws Rapier *
Let's go spar.

^ True, and the Gender Confusion which the Mangas were famous for were cleared up alot. That guy that took care of Gaara was a Dude?!?

Mr. Moon
2007-03-22, 03:04 PM
Hang on there, Rex. *walks over, pulls dagger out of Maur's hand, pulls rapier out of Rex's hands, hands the dagger to Rex and the rapier to Maur*

Saurous
2007-03-22, 03:08 PM
Oka- aww. Mom, you're no fun. :smallfrown:

It's best that you don't spar with Rex, Maur. You may end up with you losing your sanity. Rex is Rex, after all.

Rex Idiotarum
2007-03-22, 03:10 PM
Well, if I have both the Dagger and Rapier, this will get really unfair, really fast.

Mr. Moon
2007-03-22, 03:11 PM
Whoops, typo!

Edit: There, fixed it.

Saurous
2007-03-22, 03:14 PM
Oh, that works then. Still want to spar, Rex?

Rex Idiotarum
2007-03-22, 03:18 PM
Aw, you can't handle that thing, It's made out of a plasticy thing. It's not sharp at all, it's power only comes from my speed. But, hey, you're not going to hit me with that, I can see your movements before you can even think of them, *Rex flips his hand, and with a flash tosses the Dagger at Maur, but catches it an inch before it hit's the kid's face* You still up?

Mr. Moon
2007-03-22, 03:20 PM
Hmm... that does pose a problem. Here, Maur. *hands Maur a smaller version of her greatsword*

Lord Magtok
2007-03-22, 03:34 PM
Hey everybody, I'm back!

...And you only got through 3 pages when I was out for a WHOLE DAY?!? This place really moves that slowly without me?

Mr. Moon
2007-03-22, 03:35 PM
Nah. No one was on, thats all. Except me. I don't have a life.

Rex Idiotarum
2007-03-22, 03:37 PM
I was on, but I really don't care about this thread.
Magtok, you call it.

Castaras
2007-03-22, 03:38 PM
I was on, and nothing was happening. Just some random lovey dovey and Maur hugging stuff.

Saurous
2007-03-22, 03:39 PM
Yes, Magtok. Yes it does. Sadly. And I was on, it's just that I do not really find it my job to be the one to post here constantly. Even though I do. I need to go outside once in a while.

Now this is what I'm talking about! Ready to spar, Rex?

This will end badly for someone, I know it.

Rex Idiotarum
2007-03-22, 03:39 PM
Yup, * gripping Rapier * Magtok, you ref.

Lord Magtok
2007-03-22, 03:43 PM
Okay, then. Try not to stain my cloak with the infant's blood.

Rex Idiotarum
2007-03-22, 03:50 PM
* Sits in battle pose for several minutes, and then gains an impatient look *
You understand you have to say "Go"

Lord Magtok
2007-03-22, 03:52 PM
Fine...Go.

Why do I have a feeling Rex is only going to stab himself?

Rex Idiotarum
2007-03-22, 03:53 PM
* Rex stands there *

Saurous
2007-03-22, 03:55 PM
*Maur stands there, also. He waits for a moment*

Are you going to go first?

Rex Idiotarum
2007-03-22, 03:57 PM
I was going to go easy on you and just parry your blows at fist,
* from behind - Thwack- Maur goes flying into the wall *
but since you wanted me to go first...

Saurous
2007-03-22, 04:01 PM
*Maur catches himself on the wall, and flips backwards towards the attack. He swings the sword downwards, striking at Rex*

I was on, and nothing was happening. Just some random lovey dovey and Maur hugging stuff.

What could you mean by "random lovey dovey"? :smallannoyed:

Rex Idiotarum
2007-03-22, 04:03 PM
* Rex sunders the Greatsword with his rapier, and otherwise easily dodges the attack * as Maur gets close enough, blood sprays out the back of his neck, everyone is soon to realize that Rex just unleashed a second attack *.

Wanna step it up with spells?

Saurous
2007-03-22, 04:07 PM
*Maur reaches up to his neck, covering the cut with his hand. He notices the fact that the Greatsword has been sundered, and then remembers that he can't defy gravity yet. He hits the ground. Hard*

'K...I think it would be a good idea if I gave up now?

Castaras
2007-03-22, 04:12 PM
What could you mean by "random lovey dovey"? :smallannoyed:

:tongue:

* Quietly turns the pages of the threads over, reading between the lines *

Mr. Moon
2007-03-22, 04:13 PM
*A large greatsword apears out of nowhere and stabs Rex in the back. Actualy, it wasn't out of nowhere. I threw it.*

What? I'm a villan. You expect me to play fair?

Goblin Music
2007-03-22, 04:16 PM
Wha? am i dead? if i am i don't care EXAMS ARE OVER!!!!!

Saurous
2007-03-22, 04:17 PM
*A large blast of negative energy strikes Rex in the face.*

And my reflexes are slightly slower than hers.

*Maur stands up, and picks up the remains of the Greatsword that Rex sliced in half*

Mending.

*The two halves come back together*

Castaras
2007-03-22, 04:28 PM
Ooo, look a fight.

* Grabs popcorn *

Lord Magtok
2007-03-22, 04:34 PM
Finish Him!

2007-03-22, 04:34 PM
Fullbladder puts the harpoon through Fus.'s TV, effectively destroying Megaman.

"It be the Black Screen what took me leg! Kill it!"

Castaras
2007-03-22, 04:46 PM
<Crickets chirping>

So the fight's over then? Aww, thats disappointing.

Saurous
2007-03-22, 04:48 PM
It's been Paused, Castaras. We can go back to it later. Until then, I guess we can just goof off.

Rex Idiotarum
2007-03-22, 04:49 PM
* Rex walks out of Portal in the wall *
Huh? I left when You asked for the fight to be over.
I wonder what they are attacking...

Mr. Moon
2007-03-22, 04:51 PM

What?

Aw screw it. Naruto Barrage!
http://i65.photobucket.com/albums/h233/smilingmenace/Avatars/naruto_punch.gif

Castaras
2007-03-22, 04:54 PM

And that did more to my insanity than anything else has on this thread. Congratulations MC.

* Picks up pie *

Now tell me, do you feel lucky?

Mr. Moon
2007-03-22, 04:55 PM
With you're cooking? Nah.

Edit: But wait! I have more! http://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g101/THUGTHAW/Avatars/rocklee-face.gif

Saurous
2007-03-22, 04:57 PM
With you're cooking? Nah.

Edit: But wait! I have more! http://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g101/THUGTHAW/Avatars/rocklee-face.gif

*Grabs a lightsaber, and takes it to the Rock Lee face*

Ninja must die!

Mr. Moon
2007-03-22, 04:59 PM
Lee-kun! No!

*runs infront of Lee and takes the stab*

Growing... so... cold... I... regret... nothing...

Castaras
2007-03-22, 05:00 PM
And that picture sealed your fate.

* Force feeds MC poisoned pie *

Rex Idiotarum
2007-03-22, 05:00 PM
Sora Attack.
http://www.gsarchives.net/gameboyadvance/kingdom_hearts_chain_of_memories/sprites/animated/playable/Sora_attack_southwest.gif
Quick use Ars Acanum

Saurous
2007-03-22, 05:03 PM
Lee-kun! No!

*runs infront of Lee and takes the stab*

Growing... so... cold... I... regret... nothing...

CRAP!

I didn't mean to do that. Honestly.

...anyone care if I kill myself now? :smallfrown:

Castaras
2007-03-22, 05:04 PM
...anyone care if I kill myself now? :smallfrown:

Nope. :smallbiggrin:

Lord Magtok
2007-03-22, 05:11 PM
I didn't mean to do that. Honestly.

http://www.millan.net/minimations/smileys/vader.gif

This will be a day long remembered. It has seen the end of Kenobi MC, and will soon see the end of the Rebellion MC/Saurous romance.

Saurous
2007-03-22, 05:13 PM
Nope. :smallbiggrin:

I thought so. :smallfrown:

*He places the lightsaber to his throat, and slices his neck open*

I regret nothing! Except what I did just a few minutes ago...

Castaras
2007-03-22, 05:16 PM
And the two lovers are dead. A moment's silence for the two, please.

So can we talk now?

No.

Now?

No.

Now?

* Sigh * Yes.

Lord Magtok
2007-03-22, 05:23 PM
I thought so. :smallfrown:

*He places the lightsaber to his throat, and slices his neck open*

I regret nothing! Except what I did just a few minutes ago...

Wow...this is great! :smallbiggrin:

Wait till Maur sees his parents lying dead:smallbiggrin: ...CRAP! He's going to assume I had something to do with this! :smalleek:

*Runs away.*

Saurous
2007-03-22, 05:23 PM
*Maur turns around, and notices what just happened*

What the CRAP just happened?!

Rex Idiotarum
2007-03-22, 05:24 PM
Maur, don't mourn them. They were not your parents anyways. I guess I'm trying to say... I am your father.

"I can fix that."

Fullbladder picks up the corpse of Moon Called, whacking it into the wall a few times as he trondles off to his lab.

"We can rebuild her... better than she was before. We have the technology. We can make her faster, stronger... um.... prettier....."

Castaras
Wait till Maur sees his parents lying dead:smallbiggrin: ...CRAP! He's going to assume I had something to do with this! :smalleek:
Eh. Probably.

* Looks at two in bloody pool *

This reminds me of Shakespeare...and plays.... Although I don't really see Saurous as Romeo, and MC as Juliet...

Saurous
2007-03-22, 05:26 PM
Maur, don't mourn them. They were not your parents anyways. I guess I'm trying to say... I am your father.

Don't start.

*He points the Greatsword at Rex's face*

Eh. Probably.

* Looks at two in bloody pool *

This reminds me of Shakespeare...and plays.... Although I don't really see Saurous as Romeo, and MC as Juliet...

I didn't technically spill any blood. Lightsabers seal the wound after they make a cut. And I'm killing the drama here, aren't I?

PirateMonk
2007-03-22, 05:28 PM
Wow...this is great! :smallbiggrin:

*Runs away.*

Look on the bright side, at least now Maur will be properly scarred. Oh, there he is. My name is PirateMonk. I killed your father. Prepare to die. Sucker. (-45 to listen checks)

Mr. Moon
2007-03-22, 05:28 PM
Hey look, I found a suiting picture!

http://i79.photobucket.com/albums/j121/Saka-Loves-Naruto/Naruto/Avatars/thththOwies.jpg

Rex Idiotarum
2007-03-22, 05:29 PM
* Rex headbutts the sword, it shatters *

Threatening me with that plaything?

Saurous
2007-03-22, 05:30 PM
It'd be more suiting if it said "Blargh I r ded!" underneath it. Or just "Argh I am dead!".

Castaras
2007-03-22, 05:30 PM
I didn't technically spill any blood. Lightsabers seal the wound after they make a cut. And I'm killing the drama here, aren't I?

Ah well. Romeo and Juliet...pretty nice set of names for them...:smallamused:

Hmm...

* Wanders into kitchen, plotting and planning *

Lord Magtok
2007-03-22, 05:35 PM
It'd be more suiting if it said "Blargh I r ded!" underneath it. Or just "Argh I am dead!".

I could just carve that into your corpses. In fact, I think I will.

*Grabs a dagger, and begins writing "Blargh! I r ded!"*

...Crap. Now I got my hands stained with the blood of a necro...

...mancer.

Saurous
2007-03-22, 05:36 PM
Off my corpse, damnit.

*Saurous's leg suddenly jump up and kicks Magtok across the face*

Mr. Moon
2007-03-22, 05:36 PM
Is that any way to treat the dead?

*Moon Called's ghost floats out of her body just in time to see Fullbladder walk off with it*

http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y292/shadowcat913/Naruto%20Avatars/thSakuraNo-no-no.gif
Like Sakura says: Oh crud.

Lord Magtok
2007-03-22, 05:38 PM
Off my corpse, damnit.

*Saurous's leg suddenly jump up and kicks Magtok across the face*

Ow! It kicked me! The thing kicked me!

*Backs away, and empties an entire AK-47 magazine into the corpse.*

That should finish him.

Saurous
2007-03-22, 05:39 PM
...I'm a necromancer, and my job is technically waking the dead, but that was just sick. Respect for the dead? Anyone?

2007-03-22, 05:41 PM
Fear not, my dear corpse, I am the best druid AMEN has to offer. I haven't turned anyone into a squirrel in something like four days!

PirateMonk
2007-03-22, 05:41 PM
<Stabs self and dies>

Finally, an excuse to talk in italics.

Lord Magtok
2007-03-22, 05:43 PM
...I'm a necromancer, and my job is technically waking the dead, but that was just sick. Respect for the dead? Anyone?

Respect for the dead is a necromancer and Good thing. Not a cyborg or Evil thing.

*Carves "Belkar wannabe" in PM's chest.*

Saurous
2007-03-22, 05:45 PM
Respect for the dead is a necromancer and Good thing. Not a cyborg or Evil thing.

Yeah, it is. But you always have to worry about if the dead will come back to get you.

And if use my corpse for cyborg parts, you will be joining me, MC, and PM in the afterlife.

2007-03-22, 05:49 PM
"Moon Called shan't be in the Afterlife long!"

Fullbladder does some freaky deaky goblin ritual or something. It involves taking off his clothes and dancing around in a loincloth, covered in face paint. Then he ritualistically shaves his bald scalp, and casts Reincarnation on Moon Called's corpse.

PirateMonk
2007-03-22, 05:50 PM

The body transforms into Belkar.

Lord Magtok
2007-03-22, 05:51 PM
Yeah, it is. But you always have to worry about if the dead will come back to get you.

And if use my corpse for cyborg parts, you will be joining me, MC, and PM in the afterlife.

Your body? Nah, its too decayed and ugly.

MC's body, on the other hand, was capable of lifting massive weapons, has an unusual race that I haven't tested yet, and there are some other things as well that make her a worthwhile test subject. Such as the fact that my experiments will make you and Maur cry.

PM's body is too munchkiny and chaotic, and trying to use his body might make something blow up.

Mr. Moon
2007-03-22, 05:51 PM
*Moon Called stands up*

Damn you! You turned me into a beaver!

Saurous
2007-03-22, 05:53 PM
Your body? Nah, its too decayed and ugly.

MC's body, on the other hand, was capable of lifting massive weapons, has an unusual race that I haven't tested yet, and there are some other things as well that make her a worthwhile test subject. Such as the fact that my experiments will make you and Maur cry.

PM's body is too munchkiny and chaotic, and trying to use his body might make something blow up.

You're one to talk, Lord Metal-For-Face.

And I'm not that ugly. Am I?

Castaras
*Moon Called stands up*

No change there then...:smallamused:

Lord Magtok
*Moon Called stands up*

Should I start making Lion, Witch and Wardrobe jokes now? Maybe even reference Epic Movie? (Which stunk.)

And I'm not that ugly. Am I?

Yes, you are.

2007-03-22, 05:54 PM
"....."

"I could always try again. I have a dagger as part of this ceremonial loin cloth vestment. And I've always wanted to try Beaver Stew."

Mr. Moon
2007-03-22, 05:55 PM

http://i43.photobucket.com/albums/e365/x_camisado_x/Avatars/Naruto/KillJ00Ded.jpg

Edit: I have to go. When I come back, I expect to be an Elf/Drow again. Or else.

Saurous
2007-03-22, 06:00 PM
What are you talking about, Magtok? Chicks dig the glowing red eyes! Please forget I said that.

Oh, look, I'm alive again.

Lord Magtok
2007-03-22, 06:03 PM
What are you talking about, Magtok? Chicks dig the glowing red eyes! Please forget I said that.

Oh, look, I'm alive again.

Oh, look, I'm running away again.

2007-03-22, 06:04 PM
".... Fine."

Fullbladder begins killing and reincarnating Moon Called. Eventually he gets it right.

"Do you think she'll kill me for including the optional Organic Jetpack and increasing cup size? 'Cause I can try again, y'know."

Saurous
2007-03-22, 06:07 PM
".... Fine."

Fullbladder begins killing and reincarnating Moon Called. Eventually he gets it right.

"Do you think she'll kill me for including the optional Organic Jetpack and increasing cup size? 'Cause I can try again, y'know."

I'm fairly certain that would end badly for everyone involved other than her.

Oh, look, I'm running away again.

What are you running for? Afraid I'm going to beat the crap out of you for vandalizing my corpse? No, I'm not going to be doing that. Well, not right now, anyways.

Lord Magtok
2007-03-22, 06:11 PM
What are you running for? Afraid I'm going to beat the crap out of you for vandalizing my corpse? No, I'm not going to be doing that. Well, not right now, anyways.

What? :smallconfused:

No...I'm just getting some exercise.

Why would I be afraid of you? :smalltongue:

Yeah, she'll probably kill you, but I'm sure it'd be worth it just to see the look on her face.

PirateMonk
2007-03-22, 06:12 PM
My, but this gets old fast. Do we have any non-braintaped clones I can possess? <Floats away and walks back in with a Tiny immature clone>

Saurous
2007-03-22, 06:18 PM
What? :smallconfused:

No...I'm just getting some exercise.

Why would I be afraid of you? :smalltongue:

:smallannoyed:

*Saurous rushes over, rips off a section of the metal in Magtok's face, and rams a sword into the remainder of Magtok's skull*

That's why.

And I really hope that MC will not be horribly angered at me for stabbing her. I didn't mean to, and I hope that relationship didn't end right there. :smalleek:

Lord Magtok
2007-03-22, 06:22 PM
:smallannoyed:

*Saurous rushes over, rips off a section of the metal in Magtok's face, and rams a sword into the remainder of Magtok's skull*

That's why.

And I really hope that MC will not be horribly angered at me for stabbing her. I didn't mean to, and I hope that relationship didn't end right there. :smalleek:

Saurous, you KNEW how she felt about Naruto. You knew she cared about it. Theres no excuse for what you did. :smallamused:

And it would seem there is a sword in the side of my head now. I think I'm going to die now.

...Guess I was wrong. I'm still alive. Well, since I'm not gone yet, let me just tell Maur the truth about his parents. In reality, Maur's parents are *coughs and dies.*

Saurous
2007-03-22, 06:25 PM
Saurous, you KNEW how she felt about Naruto. You knew she cared about it.

And it would seem there is a sword in the side of my head now. I think I'm going to die now.

...Guess I was wrong. I'm still alive. Well, since I'm not gone yet, let me just tell Maur the truth about his parents. In reality, Maur's parents are *coughs and dies.*

I know, I know. It was just a reflex, and I didn't...I didn't expect her to jump in front like that. I guess...I guess I should have though ahead a few more moments. :smallfrown:

Lord Magtok
2007-03-22, 06:28 PM
*A new Magtok clone shows up.*

I know, I know. It was just a reflex, and I didn't...I didn't expect her to jump in front like that. I guess I should have though ahead a few more moments

You really should've. You know I'm not going to let you forgive yourself about this affair, right? Not because I care, just because I like seeing you as an emotional wreck.

Saurous
2007-03-22, 06:33 PM
*A new Magtok clone shows up.*

You really should've. You know I'm not going to let you forgive yourself about this affair, right? Not because I care, just because I like seeing you in an emotional wreck.

I knew that the moment I did that, Magtok. You never let me live something down, especially if it almost makes me completely break down. :smallannoyed:

Lord Magtok
2007-03-22, 06:37 PM
I knew that the moment I did that, Magtok. You never let me live something down, especially if it almost makes me completely break down. :smallannoyed:

Look on the bright side...

...Maur is now permanently scarred for life...Moon Called is being ressurected with a biological jetpack and experienced life as a beaver and...wait..that stuff is bad.

Nevermind, there is no bright side. :smallbiggrin:

Saurous
2007-03-22, 06:48 PM
Look on the bright side...

...Maur is now permanently scarred for life...Moon Called is being ressurected with a biological jetpack and experienced life as a beaver and...wait..that stuff is bad.

Nevermind, there is no bright side. :smallbiggrin:

....that's nice, Magtok. I'm going to go conquer something to get out of my bad mood now.

*He opens a portal to Australia, shakes his head, and changes the portal to Coruscant*

Lord Magtok
2007-03-22, 06:54 PM
Sorry, I reconfigured your portal to warp you to Coruscant when the Empire is coming into power. No Jedi will be around for you to kill.

Saurous
2007-03-22, 06:59 PM
Son of a-

I'll just go to Tamriel then. I'm sure that everything is calm after the Mehrunes Dagon crisis. Even easier to capture it, then.

Lord Magtok
2007-03-22, 07:13 PM
Go right ahead. Just remember, you're leaving poor MC all alone here.

With LF, Castaras, and me around to mentally scar her.

...Then again, I wouldn't expect YOU to care. You did KILL her, after all. :smalltongue:

Saurous
2007-03-22, 07:36 PM
*Saurous walks back in through a portal, yawning slightly*

Those "Warriors of Tamriel" are far to easy to corrupt. That one ended up killing Ocato...heh heh... :smalltongue:

And, Magtok, I'm confident in MC's ability to protect herself. Besides, it's hard to mentally scar someone when they are not around. And I do care. Shut up.

Fus.Weapon 1337
2007-03-22, 09:26 PM
*yawn*

BORED!

Goblin Music
2007-03-22, 11:26 PM
Agreed! *stabs PM body humming*

Generic_Imp
2007-03-23, 07:39 AM
*Does a Jig on Magtok's head*

He's ALIVE!

*nibbles a tiny piece of Magtok's soul/is immediately intoxicated*