PDA

View Full Version : Help me make Dale Gribble

StoneCipher
2014-10-03, 09:47 AM
So I just thought to myself...POCKET SAND SH-SHHAAA!

Then I thought, well...if I fill a bag of holding with sand, I would have lots of pocket sand to throw in people's faces. Interesting enough, but then I thought...how can I go further with this?

So I am thinking alchemist/poison crafting ranger with insect favored enemies.

What other ideas might you all have?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QLpUq__iQqw For reference and lulz.

Oh, and I felt that giving him the Chaotic Mind feat would be appropriate as well.

Psyren
2014-10-03, 10:15 AM
Throwing sand in people's faces sounds like Dirty Trick to me (no pun intended.) I would go for a build that optimizes that, using things like Quick Dirty Trick to let you do it while attacking and Greater Dirty Trick so it lasts longer.

Biffkinbot
2014-10-03, 10:35 AM
the mage in my group actually collected crushed glass into small paper bags and did this once.

blew the load on imps and had them bleeding from the eyes. it was awesome.

Blackhawk748
2014-10-03, 10:37 AM
the mage in my group actually collected crushed glass into small paper bags and did this once.

blew the load on imps and had them bleeding from the eyes. it was awesome.

dude, just ow. I read this in a book series once, except that they did it to an entire army. yes that is a lot of finely powdered glass.

Biffkinbot
2014-10-03, 10:40 AM
dude, just ow. I read this in a book series once, except that they did it to an entire army. yes that is a lot of finely powdered glass.

we were all 1st level and rolling horribly. he blew all his Ray of Enfeeblement. decided to improvise with some tricks he picked up in town.