PDA

View Full Version : Half-Succubus/Pleasure Devil/Enyries Template [3.5]

Bad Wolf
2014-10-03, 10:20 PM
I'm building a 'seducer' type character for an upcoming campaign, who's of fiendish heritage. As the title suggests, I'm looking for any half-succubus/pleasure devil/erinyes template that I could apply to him. Has to be official.

Forrestfire
2014-10-03, 11:41 PM
Half-fiend?[/ObviousButUselessAnswer]

Ok, now that that's out of the way, I'd say to go with a refluffed Half-Fey Changeling. You get the mind control, some mental resistance, wings, boosts to the relevant stats, and appearance-shifting.

The Insanity
2014-10-04, 12:02 AM
There's an Alu-Demon template (which is a half-succubus) in one of the Dragon Mags (#311, I think, or something around that). There's also a non-complete Half-Succubus template in one of the online articles on Wizards.com (now archivized here (http://archive.wizards.com/default.asp?x=dnd/we/20060630x&page=3)). There's also a non-complete Half-Pleasure Devil template in another online article here (http://archive.wizards.com/default.asp?x=dnd/eo/20070209a).
Don't know about any Half-Erinyes template, but the online articles mentioned and linked above might help you with making it.

OldTrees1
2014-10-04, 12:17 AM
There's an Alu-Demon template (which is a half-succubus) in one of the Dragon Mags (#311, I think, or something around that). There's also a non-complete Half-Succubus template in one of the online articles on Wizards.com (now archivized here (http://archive.wizards.com/default.asp?x=dnd/we/20060630x&page=3)). There's also a non-complete Half-Pleasure Devil template in another online article here (http://archive.wizards.com/default.asp?x=dnd/eo/20070209a).
Don't know about any Half-Erinyes template, but the online articles mentioned and linked above might help you with making it.

We could probably derive most/all of the Half Pleaseure Devil template from that link and its precursor (http://archive.wizards.com/default.asp?x=dnd/we/20060630a)

Size and Type: Unchanged size, type outsider.
Speed: No change.
Armor Class: +1 natural armor improvement.
Attack: No claws or bite.
Damage: As weapon.
Special Attacks: Smite good, 1/day Spell like abilities (1-2HD produce flame, 3-4HD enthrall, 5-6HD charm monster; CL=HD. Higher HD require expanding this)
Special Qualities: Darkvision 60 ft., immune to poison, acid/cold/electricity/fire resistance 10, DR 5/silver (DR10/silver at 12HD), SR RHD+10.
Abilities: Increase from the base creature as follows: Str +2, Dex +4, Con +2, Int +2, Cha +6.
Skills: RHD become Outsider RHD. 10 skill points per (RHD + 3) based on new Intelligence. Add Concentration, Diplomacy, Hide, Intimidate, Knowledge (arcana), Knowledge (religion), Knowledge (the planes), Listen, Search, Sense Motive, and Spellcraft as class skills.
Challenge Rating: +2.
Level Adjustment: +4.

Bad Wolf
2014-10-04, 01:26 AM
Size and Type: Unchanged size, type outsider.
Speed: No change.
Armor Class: +1 natural armor improvement.
Attack: No claws or bite.
Damage: As weapon.
Special Attacks: Smite good, 1/day Spell like abilities (1-2HD produce flame, 3-4HD enthrall, 5-6HD charm monster; CL=HD. Higher HD require expanding this)
Special Qualities: Darkvision 60 ft., immune to poison, acid/cold/electricity/fire resistance 10, DR 5/silver (DR10/silver at 12HD), SR RHD+10.
Abilities: Increase from the base creature as follows: Str +2, Dex +4, Con +2, Int +2, Cha +6.
Skills: RHD become Outsider RHD. 10 skill points per (RHD + 3) based on new Intelligence. Add Concentration, Diplomacy, Hide, Intimidate, Knowledge (arcana), Knowledge (religion), Knowledge (the planes), Listen, Search, Sense Motive, and Spellcraft as class skills.
Challenge Rating: +2.
Level Adjustment: +4.

Ooh, that seems absolutely fantastic. I think I'll go with this. Thanks for the help everyone!

OldTrees1
2014-10-04, 03:25 AM
Ooh, that seems absolutely fantastic. I think I'll go with this. Thanks for the help everyone!
Edit: Oops, Produce flames is 3/day

Just remember that it does gain spell-like abilities every 2 HD, at 7HD you will need to talk with your DM about what spell-like ability is appropriate (or default back to the Half-Fiends list).

1/day unless specified

HD
Half-Fiend
My suggestion

7-8Poison 3/dayClairaudience/Clairvoyance 3/day
9-10ContagionGreater Command
11-12BlasphemyPlane Shift
13-14Unholy Aura 3/day, UnhallowGreater Teleport
15-16Horrid WiltingTrap the Soul
17-18Summon Monster IX(Fiends only)
19-20Destruction

Bad Wolf
2014-10-04, 02:15 PM
Hmmm....Maybe keep Summon Monster IX, and switch Destruction for...Demand?

atemu1234
2014-10-04, 08:47 PM
Hmmm....Maybe keep Summon Monster IX, and switch Destruction for...Demand?

Meh, it doesn't need to fit perfectly; that'd make it less combat oriented than it should. I'm assuming that it's meant for fighting?

OldTrees1
2014-10-04, 08:56 PM
Meh, it doesn't need to fit perfectly; that'd make it less combat oriented than it should. I'm assuming that it's meant for fighting?

Neither the template nor the seducer PC the OP wants would be strictly for fighting. However you are right that the spells do not need to fit perfectly.

Rater202
2014-10-04, 09:27 PM
Wasn't there an altered half-fiend templae somewhere on the Wizards site?

For half fiends that had traits in common with their fiendish parent?

OldTrees1
2014-10-04, 10:02 PM
Wasn't there an altered half-fiend templae somewhere on the Wizards site?

For half fiends that had traits in common with their fiendish parent?

See my post above.
They even had a Half-Pleasure Devil one made ready to use.