PDA

View Full Version : Halloween! Halloween! Halloween! Fun Halloween Quest Help

Blackhawk748
2014-10-04, 10:59 AM
Ok, so every year for the past several years i have ran a Halloween themed Adventure, last year it was Twisted Peanuts, 2 years ago it was Zombie Tower, and 3 years ago (when the madness started) it was a Mash up of Horror movies. So this year i want to run an Adventure themed off of Evil Dead, either number 2, or the Remake, as ive already did an Army of Darkness style adventure. The problem is, while i love these movies and know them well, i have no idea how to convert them to DnD. So...... little help?

Blackhawk748
2014-10-04, 05:16 PM
Ok, i have a few ideas as to how to do this. Im gonna have the party get trapped in a Fort (not sure how im gonna do this yet) Everybody in the fort is dead, not laying all over the place, the garrison (some 20 soldiers) will have their corpses scattered throughout the woods around the fort, with a few in the basement. The commander's body will be nowhere to be seen. So the party will try to figure out what the hell happened. The surrounding woods will have multiple Assassin Vines all over. As night falls the corpses will animate (as what im not sure) and attack the party in the fort. They need to hold off the creatures, and try not to unleash the BBEG (not sure what its gonna be yet, or what the events that trip its entrance are)

Im thinking, that the party will be lvl 6 for this. High enough to have options, yet low enough not to trivialize the problems.