PDA

View Full Version : Last five levels? 4 Harmonious Paladin/ 10 Mythic Exemplar / 1 Master Thrower/X

Talionis
2014-10-05, 12:44 PM
So I'm looking for a prestige class that can advance bardic music (Inspire Courage). I'm not too focused on Paladin casting. The spell choices aren't that great and I've already killed my casting by taking Mythic Exemplar. Not saying advancing casting isn't good. I'm planning on being fairly Charisma SAD.

Using Champions of Valor web addition that allows Paladin to trade Detect Evil for Inspire Courage. Mythic Exemplar advances Inspire Courage and grants a couple Marshal Auras. I'll double my ranged attacks with Master Thrower (Palm Throw), but I think I'll probably stop at one level of Master Thrower so I can continue to advance Inspire Courage.

Evangelist might fit thematically, but I'm not sure how useful it is. Is there anything else that would be a good idea?

I do want to get enough BAB to get my last extra Attack by level twenty.

Talionis
2014-10-06, 03:35 PM
Anyone have a list of interesting Prestige Classes that advance Music (specifically Inspire Courage)?

Evangelist
Dirgesinger
Warchanter (Five levels grants two songs at a time, love taking that to ten, but its so hard to do.)
Divine Prankster (Races of Stone)

I want to at least add Mythic Exemplar 6 so I can get Inspire Greatness and at least a Marshal Aura.