PDA

View Full Version : Platinum Helm Head Explodey

KingSmitty
2014-10-07, 10:03 AM
So my character has acquired this nifty relic, but being a half-giant barbarian I dont have the true believer feat or spell slots, if i put this on and try to use it will my head explode? The reason im asking is ive been hit with lesser geas and it is my quest to take out the rest of the party, i just hope putting this helmet on won't do anything bad....to me.

OldTrees1
2014-10-07, 10:05 AM
It does not explode heads. However it hides its relic powers away unless you are worthy.

Venger
2014-10-07, 10:05 AM
So my character has acquired this nifty relic, but being a half-giant barbarian I dont have the true believer feat or spell slots, if i put this on and try to use it will my head explode? The reason im asking is ive been hit with lesser geas and it is my quest to take out the rest of the party, i just hope putting this helmet on won't do anything bad....to me.

RAW, using a relic without true believer/cleric level x shouldn't do anything bad to you, you'll just be unable to use the relic power.

that said, you should probably get it identified or similar to make sure it isn't cursed. relics can be tricky.

KingSmitty
2014-10-07, 10:13 AM
Considering it was found on the head of a giant skeletal viking, it may be cursed. Crap!