PDA

View Full Version : [3.5] Ok... My DM has lost his mind / Help me go Shopping!

Oddman80
2014-10-10, 11:17 PM
The short story is that my DM said that our party found a diamond the size of a human head as part of the loot we recovered from within a 10,000 year old Lich's crypt. The session ended before he gave us a gold piece value for it. That's when my math brain kicked in. After calculating the volume of an ellipsoid the size of an average human head, i was able to determine the carat weight the diamond would be (12,221 ct - which is about 24 times the size of the largest/most precious diamond on earth). I figured out the equivalent dollar cost for OUR diamond based on tracking diamonds of various sizes off of diamond registries. Using the stock market conversion of dollar price for gold, and the DMG's stat that 1 lb of gold = 50 gp, I was able to determine that our diamond was worth 580,123,956 gold pieces.... yeah... that would mean my cut of the wealth would be 82,874,850 gold pieces.

That is crazy, and no sane DM would give a 7 person party that much wealth (we were just level 10). I posted all my math on our party's group chat and made suggestions on how the DM could reduce the value (making us get it cut into smaller diamonds to actually be able to sell it) or suggested that despite my math, he just tell us a gold piece value.

He told us we got the amount I had calculated :smalleek:.

The DM told us he had grown tired of the homebrew campaign he had made, and wanted to switch us to a pre-made module with new characters... but he DOES want to run the final boss battle, to give us closure and something epic to end on.

So... by monday I need to level up my Melee Half-Orc to ECL 20. I am NOT looking for build advice.
I am looking for shopping advice. I can buy...everything. but i am still limited to what i could have on me during battle (as we are being summoned to a remote location, where we will then be teleported to the final battle). So no hiring Armies... in general - he is anti extra PCs (no Leadership, or Cohort feats)

But I can fill all my body slots, and have whatever wands I want. I wasn't planning on pumping UMD, as most my classes are low skill level - but after i buy some +5 tomes, and some rings of 3 wishes... i could have plenty of skills for the final 10 levels... that said, even without umd I have access to Ranger spell list and Cleric spell lists due to my build. I do not have Exotic Weapon Proficiency, but can use all martial, and simple weapons, as well as all armor and shields....

Oh.... I never even thought about Epic Items.... I can afford EPIC ITEMS! I don't even know where to begin... I want to pump up all my defenses, make myself immune to as much as possible, while also making sure i can overcome all DR types, and resistance types... I want to find a way to heal while fighting (hello Whirling Wrathful Healing weapon. I should have things that allow teleporting, freedom of movement... and whatever else i might need to get out of any situation... (can you put bags of holding inside other bags of holding?) ACK!

3 days till the final battle... Help me go shopping!

Blackhawk748
2014-10-10, 11:29 PM
Im......................Im not even sure what to say here. Well +10 Heavy Fortification Armor is totally a thing as well as a +10 Animated Tower Shield.

Or if we wanna get silly, you could go into the Stronghold Builders guide and create the Flying Prismatic Battle Cube with Prismatic Canons.

Actually just make a Flying Citadel of Doom using Stronghold Builders Guide, and go completely nuts!!

Oddman80
2014-10-10, 11:44 PM
Oh - limited to 1st party books, minus ToB & BoVD and XPHB

Blackhawk748
2014-10-10, 11:50 PM
Oh - limited to 1st party books, minus ToB & BoVD and XPHB

Oh but it is first party, it even has the DnD logo on it

So totally enjoy your Prismatic Wall Shielded Borg Cube of Total Annihilation

Astralia123
2014-10-11, 12:00 AM
Oh, just buy everything that you saw in DMG but never considered buying because of their, eh, poor cost-efficiency.

Anyway it is meant to end in a fun way. You can even buy a golem with a Life-Drinker or such sort of things, in case you face something you cannot deal with in the final battle.

I mean you can buy an army of golems. BUY IT, just in case you may need that.

Oddman80
2014-10-11, 12:05 AM
Oh but it is first party...

So I see- though i was unfamiliar with the book, and had to look it up. Doing so reminded me to provide the limitations as to resources. But thanks... Though I am not sure how I would be able to bring a stronghold with me.. though i may be thinking too small... can you summon a stronghold? the game is on roll20 - i can't exactly add maps to the DM's game... its a cool idea - but i think i might need to go a tad smaller...

Question: Can you you stack ability bonus benefits from Tomes/Manuals with ones gained by... oh, let's say having a ring of 3 wishes on each finger and going through all of them one by one (+1 bonus per wish, up to +5 if used in immediate succession)?

2014-10-11, 12:12 AM
Instead of the Ring of Three Wishes, buy the Ring of Infinite Wishes; using the DMG magic item creation guide to calculate the cost,you can get infinite wishes, with up to 1m gp and 1.005m XP to work with when using the wish spell to duplicate spells or improve magic items. Total cost: a bit past half a billion gp. Have fun with your remaining 86 billion and change, as well as your infinite wishes.

Blackhawk748
2014-10-11, 12:13 AM
So I see- though i was unfamiliar with the book, and had to look it up. Doing so reminded me to provide the limitations as to resources. But thanks... Though I am not sure how I would be able to bring a stronghold with me.. though i may be thinking too small... can you summon a stronghold? the game is on roll20 - i can't exactly add maps to the DM's game... its a cool idea - but i think i might need to go a tad smaller...

Actually the Flying Prismatic Battle Cube is actually just one room, with super strengthened walls and Prismatic Sphere around it and you simply crash it into stuff. I believe that its 10ft x 10ft.

Oddman80
2014-10-11, 12:16 AM
Instead of the Ring of Three Wishes, buy the Ring of Infinite Wishes... Total cost: a bit past half a billion gp. Have fun with your remaining 86 billion and change, as well as your infinite wishes.

I think you multiplied my bank account by 1000. I have 82 million gold to work with. :smallwink:

Astralia123
2014-10-11, 12:23 AM
Actually the Flying Prismatic Battle Cube is actually just one room, with super strengthened walls and Prismatic Sphere around it and you simply crash it into stuff. I believe that its 10ft x 10ft.

No you can't crash it into anything; you can only wait for anything to crash in you, or your prismatic sphere would be cancelled. Abjuration spells.

Blackhawk748
2014-10-11, 12:25 AM
No you can't crash it into anything; you can only wait for anything to crash in you, or your prismatic sphere would be cancelled. Abjuration spells.

Um, where are you getting that from?

squiggit
2014-10-11, 12:28 AM
Um, where are you getting that from?

He's referring to this passage from the Abjuration School's description (http://www.d20srd.org/srd/magicOverview/spellDescriptions.htm#abjuration).

If an abjuration creates a barrier that keeps certain types of creatures at bay, that barrier cannot be used to push away those creatures. If you force the barrier against such a creature, you feel a discernible pressure against the barrier. If you continue to apply pressure, you end the spell.
There are a few ways to argue that that's not an accurate application of that passage though.

Blackhawk748
2014-10-11, 12:29 AM
Ok, but Prismatic Sphere doesnt create a barrier that keeps certain creatures away, you can walk through it, you just get hit by a nasty effect.

squiggit
2014-10-11, 12:32 AM
Ok, but Prismatic Sphere doesnt create a barrier that keeps certain creatures away, you can walk through it, you just get hit by a nasty effect.

Yeah, I'd probably argue that myself. That passage works on things like Magic Circle against X or Repulsion.

Astralia123
2014-10-11, 12:44 AM
It is more arguable that prismatic sphere is not meant to move on itself from the very beginning, so it depends greatly on how you grant it to your flying fort, or on how you barter with your DM.

OldTrees1
2014-10-11, 12:48 AM
Well with that much money you can buy the high end basics with a pittance.

Head:36,000
Headband of Intellect +6[+36,000]

Face:142,250 Supreme Mask of Clarity
Third Eye Conceal[MIC pg 141][120,000]Mind Blank
Hathran Mask of True Seeing[UE pg ][75,000 base = 112,500 gp]Continuous True Seeing
Raptor's Mask[MIC pg 210][3,500gp base = +5,250 gp]+5 Spot, Immunity to Blindness and Dazzled
Third Eye Clarity[MIC pg 141][3,000gp base = +4,500 gp]1/day negate Daze

Neck:72,000
Amulet of Health +6[+36,000]
Periapt of Wisdom +6[+36,000]

Shoulders:157,500 Excellent Cloak of Splendor
Phoenix Cloak[MIC pg 210][50,000 gp] for Fly(Perfect) at your land speed.
Cloak of Charisma +6[+36,000]
Cloak of Resistance +5[+25,000]
Minor Cloak of Displacement[24,000 base = +36,000 gp]20% Miss Chance from Concealment
Banner of the Storm's Eye[MIC pg 151][15,000 gp base = +22,500 gp]10ft radius suppress Fear and Immunity to Stun

Arms:36,000
Bracers of Armor +1 Freedom[MIC pg 11 +5][36,000 gp]Freedom of Movement (Arms and Equipment lets you put abilities on the bracers)

Hands:72,000
Gauntlets of Strength +6[+36,000]
Gloves of Dex +6[+36,000]

Armor:
Soulfire[BoED pg ??? +4]Immunity to Death effects, energy drain, and negative energy

Weapon:30,000
Blindsighted[Und pg 68 +30,000gp]Blindsight 30ft

Head:36,000
Face:142,250
Neck:72,000
Shoulders:157,500
Arms:36,000
Hands:72,000
Armor:???
Weapon:30,000gp
Total = 545,750gp

Blackhawk748
2014-10-11, 12:50 AM
IIRC correctly its a piece of Wondrous Architecture so its part of the Death Box, so the entire effect is centered on that piece or architecture, which is usually placed in the middle of the box.

Milo v3
2014-10-11, 01:15 AM
Don't forget that by doubling the cost of an item, you can make it not take up the slot. Feel free to wear as many rings as you want, or covering yourself in magic tattoos.

Oddman80
2014-10-11, 01:19 AM
Don't forget that by doubling the cost of an item, you can make it not take up the slot. Feel free to wear as many rings as you want, or covering yourself in magic tattoos.

OHHHH... I DID FORGET THAT!
Thank you.

Astralia123
2014-10-11, 01:20 AM
IIRC correctly its a piece of Wondrous Architecture so its part of the Death Box, so the entire effect is centered on that piece or architecture, which is usually placed in the middle of the box.

Well if you put it that way...I don't see why the DM would not allow it.

By the way, if you want to see sth broken, then I suggest controlling numerous (say, 400) vasuthunts (MM3). It has the ex ability to reroll another creature's die 3 times a day.
Say, reroll a creature's save against prismatic sphere 20 or 30 times until it gets a 1.
If the players can gain access to Sphere of Annihilation, this tactics would eliminate almost everything that can roll 1 in a save.

I suggest save this as a last resort.

OldTrees1
2014-10-11, 01:41 AM
OHHHH... I DID FORGET THAT!
Thank you.

Or just combine your rings into a Majestic Ring(or whatever your character names the ring). Everything except the most expensive item(and generic items) costs 50% more(base price x1.5). See my list above.

Abithrios
2014-10-11, 01:50 AM
Portable hole full of black lotus extract?

ben-zayb
2014-10-11, 02:21 AM
Maybe the DM caved in so easily because he doesn't know that he's the one responsible for establishing the price of diamond per carat in his world. That is, unless the same cartel that controls our diamond prices also exists in that D&D world.

backwaterj
2014-10-11, 03:24 AM
The Hope Diamond is 45.52 carats (compare the 12K+ carats of the OP's appraisal). I'd say if the DM is lax/apathetic enough to allow this, it's basically saying: "you have infinite GP available; go to town."

BWR
2014-10-11, 05:14 AM
Man, and I thought I was being generous when I ran some BECMI adventures at full listed treasure (5.5 million gp from one of them).

My players would never give this diamond up because I would take it as license to kill their PCs a lot more than I already do (diamonds for True/Resurrection). Or they would want to keep such an awesome thing for themselves, just like the lich did (looks great on the mantlepiece, don't you think?). Or they would find that no one was willing/able to buy it because it was too pricey. Or all other gem sellers would gang up on them for devaluing diamonds. Or the only person willing to buy it from them gives the paladins headaches even without DE going.

Anteros
2014-10-11, 05:24 AM
If I were your DM this diamond would be the Lich's phylactery and you'd have to destroy it. Maybe I'm just a jerk though.

frost890
2014-10-11, 05:46 AM
I would go to town with ioun stones and a wand slot in your weapon, animated shield frees up a hand. one time use items are handy since you know this is going to be a closing char moment you wont have to save up for something later. I like to have wind wall put permanently on something I carry. it creates a buffer between and low lvl arrows and gases. (cloud kill). a glove/braclet of storing will give you access to an auto loading Batista. great for clearing a hallway.

Pan151
2014-10-11, 05:52 AM
Not to be a party pooper, but are you certain you can even convert the diamond into gold? A huge diamond is very nice alright, but without someone rich enough to buy it's only good for bashing peoples' heads with...

Milo v3
2014-10-11, 06:42 AM
Not to be a party pooper, but are you certain you can even convert the diamond into gold? A huge diamond is very nice alright, but without someone rich enough to buy it's only good for bashing peoples' heads with...

I'm pretty sure all the churchs in the setting would be willing to pool the money together to purchase it, since it will probably cover many many many years worth of resurrections.

Oddman80
2014-10-11, 08:41 AM

Well... Yeah... I mean, that's what I had figures after I had posted the calculated value. I had just thought it was a (nerd) fun exercise, and shared the math with the group. But in the same post mentioned some of the problems with a single diamond that size (I.e. Never being able to sell it)

But the DM of the game says we get the money so *poof* the diamond is no longer in our inventory. In its place, each one of us in the party has the 82 million gold pieces. . Don't get bogged down in the details - we are fast forwarding 10 levels as well.

So, that said... Who else has some ideas. If I buy wands of 9th level spells, I could have ready access to some pretty powerful stuff... Suggestions?

I'm going to pick up an item from each category on the list of necessary magical items... Though several of those I already had covered. My HP is in the 400's, my saves are around +50, and I have mettle as a class feature. I could drop last lvl of occult slayer in exchange for a second level of rogue, to pick up evasion. And then just buy mind blank/immunity to mind affecting effects... That way I should be virtually immune to anything that has a save or a save/partial.

What are some great weapons? Give me your best Bow combo, and what should be in my quiver? Was never a ranged build... But there's no reason NOT to be equipped now.

OttoVonBigby
2014-10-11, 09:55 AM
Where's this rule?? I can't remember encountering this.

Milo v3
2014-10-11, 10:03 AM
Where's this rule?? I can't remember encountering this.

The item pricing guidelines table.

Ravenica
2014-10-11, 03:09 PM
Why bother buying anything? thats 828 short tons, buy just enough bags of holding to carry it then dump it on the final boss. Should crush him.

chihawk
2014-10-11, 04:24 PM
With that amount of money I'd buy a new GM. :smile:

Yeah, OK, I'll go back to lurking now. :eek:

Astralia123
2014-10-11, 04:50 PM
Well... Yeah... I mean, that's what I had figures after I had posted the calculated value. I had just thought it was a (nerd) fun exercise, and shared the math with the group. But in the same post mentioned some of the problems with a single diamond that size (I.e. Never being able to sell it)

But the DM of the game says we get the money so *poof* the diamond is no longer in our inventory. In its place, each one of us in the party has the 82 million gold pieces. . Don't get bogged down in the details - we are fast forwarding 10 levels as well.

So, that said... Who else has some ideas. If I buy wands of 9th level spells, I could have ready access to some pretty powerful stuff... Suggestions?

I'm going to pick up an item from each category on the list of necessary magical items... Though several of those I already had covered. My HP is in the 400's, my saves are around +50, and I have mettle as a class feature. I could drop last lvl of occult slayer in exchange for a second level of rogue, to pick up evasion. And then just buy mind blank/immunity to mind affecting effects... That way I should be virtually immune to anything that has a save or a save/partial.

What are some great weapons? Give me your best Bow combo, and what should be in my quiver? Was never a ranged build... But there's no reason NOT to be equipped now.

This really is kinda pointless. I mean, when you compare d&d with some other game, soon you will find what a heavy labour it is to build a d&d character, and the effort required grows exponentially with your character level. That could be a very important reason why d&d players nowadays tend to favour long-term character improvement; you have to see your extra effort in character creation worth it. Such a complicated character is not meant to be used just for one time.
So it is difficult for me to agree with building one-time-used 20th level characters. It is fun in its ways, but it is not that cost-efficient in terms of time and energy.

Oddman80
2014-10-11, 05:13 PM
This really is kinda pointless. I mean, when you compare d&d with some other game, soon you will find what a heavy labour it is to build a d&d character, and the effort required grows exponentially with your character level....[designing lvl 20 char. for single use] is not that cost-efficient in terms of time and energy.

I whole-heartedly agree. Which is why I am hoping to crowd source some of this effort. I don't have the time or do this properly by monday. I had already planned out my class/level/feat selection. And I had planned some purchases based on a wealth of about 150,000 gp.
But that, now isn't even a drop in the bucket, for what. I can now afford.
I'm not looking for each person who posts to give me an entire shopping list - but if cost was not a factor, is there a certain weapon you would love to have? What about armor/shield enhancement combos. Yeah, I'll probably go heavy fortification/soulfire on one. But what should I load up on the other?

I can just add all the flat gp cost enhancements onto things to enhance them further...

I was told, today "No EPIC items"

Blackhawk748
2014-10-11, 06:20 PM
Im not even kidding when i say that i would show up with a magical flying citadel....... with magical cannons....... and maybe a few Stone Golem guards......... and maybe a pet dragon who i pay to live in my keep.

ben-zayb
2014-10-11, 07:02 PM
Alrighty then. Maybe PM the guy who made the Cube? It's WBLmancy from what I heard. Or buy/craft constructs (Golems, Colossi, etc.)

Judge_Worm
2014-10-11, 07:29 PM
Buy a couple million ladders, hire a couple thousand commoners, have them remove the rungs from the ladders, sell a few million poles, repeat.
Buy +10 everything Adamantium. Get that ring of infinite wishes, get resistance to everything, get an item that makes you ethereal, get a +10 vorpal weapon of your choice....

If I were your DM this diamond would be the Lich's phylactery and you'd have to destroy it. Maybe I'm just a jerk though.

If I were your player I'd still sell it.

arkangel111
2014-10-11, 07:44 PM
Don't forget armor spikes/shield spikes/and gauntlets with defending property. that can up your AC by 15-30 points depending if you go epic enchantments with them. I know AC isn't the biggest concern but if you're covering your bases don't forget the basics.

Also, not sure on the pricing rules but you should be able to grab all kinds of free feats, both through items and through locations. I'm sure someone can point out good ones for you. Getting a Quickened DDoor item can give you great flexibility on the battlefield, immediate action would be better but not sure how to get that. An item with invisible solid fog, could be good too. The Artificer class can grant several "golems" that can act as crossbows and meatshields, you have enough money you should be able to get several of your own stored in a extradimensional space, ready to pour out on command. Portable army FTW.

Astralia123
2014-10-11, 10:31 PM
Anyway you can already gain any of the abilities by designing your own magic items. Dude, you've got tens of millions of GP to spend on it.
Think of item that grant you feats, grant you class features, and allow you use spell-like abilities, intelligent items that can cast spells on its own. It is somewhat costly, but you can surely get a lot before running out of GP.

Oddman80
2014-10-11, 11:58 PM
good point.
save time by not thinking of class levels... just buy functionality.

Case in point: I want to make sure i don't get effected by Greater Dispel. As such, I am purchasing 20 slotless "rings of counterspells", and paying a level 20 sorcerer to load them up with greater Dispell. Then I will pay a jewler to link them all together into a Anti-Greater Dispel necklace. Total cost: 144,050 gp.. It's but a pittance. :-)

I think I will now craft a tatoo of improved evasion and improved mettle

Astralia123
2014-10-12, 10:48 AM
Don't forget to prepare something that can deal with Disjunction.

Say, an intelligent item that always readies a greater teleportation whenever you are targeted by a spell that would kill you or destroy your magic items.

Oddman80
2014-10-13, 10:16 AM
While I have made sure I am fully armed and protected with everything I might need...
I decided that carrying everything on me in various bag's of holding, and trying to figure out every little alchemical item, or magical spell i might need would just be too time consuming.

So I commissioned a demiplane to be created fro me via the Genesis spell. It is just large enough to fit a two bedroom apartment (stocked kitchen of course), a library (filled with bestiaries and spell books that I have paid to acquire), an armory filled with various masterwork weapons, a fully stocked artificer's lab, and all the scroll-scribing materials one would ever need.

The Demiplane is of a slow-flowing time type (1 year there = 6 seconds on meterial plane). A couple of my Party's more trustworthy members have been brought there, so that they have access and know the location. We all have multiple scrolls of planeshift.

Now, if any or all of us need to retreat there and alter our inventory, we can planeshift (yay scrolls) there and back (though an additional round of teleport might be necessary to arrive at the battle location) - and only be missing from combat for a single round.

Oko and Qailee
2014-10-13, 11:29 AM
Just because the name is awesome.

Belt of One Mighty Magnificent Monk's Battle and Growth, now with Hidden Pouches!
Cost: 257250
+2 To initiative
+6 to all stats
Ac bonus of a level 5 Monk
3 charges per day: Use 1 for an extra move, 2 for an extra standard, 3 for an extra full round.
Once per day a bonus: 1d8/2d6/3d6 damage with a light/medium/two handed weapon
Once per day, as a standard, Enlarge Person

-Several small bags of holding

Astralia123
2014-10-13, 11:45 AM
I must add that bag of holding is potentially dangerous and unreliable when you reach this level of power.

There is also a way to acquire monster abilities: Simulacrum. But it is quite a vain thing to talk about when you can afford to cast it enough times with high enough caster level, if you know what I mean.
Anyway you will not be able to acquire that if your DM demands you buy "possible" items only. That is, even you can afford it, you will need to find and persuade someone that is capable of crafting it.

Oddman80
2014-10-13, 12:05 PM
I must add that bag of holding is potentially dangerous and unreliable when you reach this level of power...

How so? I have to admit - this is actually my first game I played, and as such have never reached this level before.
Is it the whole "Bag of holding in a portable hole" thing (and vise versa?) or is there a bigger issue at hand?

Oddman80
2014-10-13, 12:34 PM
Just because the name is awesome.

Belt of One Mighty Magnificent Monk's Battle and Growth, now with Hidden Pouches!
Cost: 257250
+2 To initiative
+6 to all stats
Ac bonus of a level 5 Monk
3 charges per day: Use 1 for an extra move, 2 for an extra standard, 3 for an extra full round.
Once per day a bonus: 1d8/2d6/3d6 damage with a light/medium/two handed weapon
Once per day, as a standard, Enlarge Person

-Several small bags of holding

So... what I have right now are the following:

Head - Warding Helm of Contingent Glorious Recovery

Face - Crystal Mask of True Seeing Mind Armor

Neck -Adaptive Favored Umbral Collar of the Martyr

Shoulders - Shadow Storm's Emerging Phoenix Cloak

Torso - Mighty Raging, Resistant Vest of Natural Armor

Waist - Protective Obi Belt of Magnificence

Arms - Bent Eye Soulfire Dastanas of Blinding Speed

Hands - Burning Dragon's Eye Gauntlets of Destruction

Feet -Steadfast Sprinting Rock Boots of the Vagabond

The list of effects and cost are all back at home... I'll post later, if I remember.

Astralia123
2014-10-13, 12:38 PM
How so? I have to admit - this is actually my first game I played, and as such have never reached this level before.
Is it the whole "Bag of holding in a portable hole" thing (and vise versa?) or is there a bigger issue at hand?

A bag of holding can be easily destroyed (like sundering or maybe just accident) or disabled (targeted dispel, etc.), and you lose what's inside.

It's a "don't keep all eggs in same basket" piece of advice.

Oddman80
2014-10-13, 12:53 PM
A bag of holding can be easily destroyed (like sundering or maybe just accident) or disabled (targeted dispel, etc.), and you lose what's inside.

It's a "don't keep all eggs in same basket" piece of advice.

Ok - not too bad. The DM hasn't sundered a single thing in the campaign thus far. No formal gentleman's agreement - i just don't think he likes doing it. That said. I have Inhuman reach, large size and knock down... so nobody is sundering anything on me unless its by a ranged attack.

Furthermore - I actually am keeping my bags of holding inside mundane backpacks. That should prevent any dispel attempts from succeeding (as there is no line of effect/sight). Learned that trick while grocery shopping (Double bag please - I don't want my stuff spilling all over the sidewalk)

cesius
2014-10-13, 02:45 PM
Potions of Spell Immunity/Greater Spell Immunity, a few for every spell in the game.

Command word activated items that cast Time Stop and any persistent'ed buff spell you can think of.

Oko and Qailee
2014-10-13, 08:45 PM
So... what I have right now are the following:

Head - Warding Helm of Contingent Glorious Recovery

Face - Crystal Mask of True Seeing Mind Armor

Neck -Adaptive Favored Umbral Collar of the Martyr

Shoulders - Shadow Storm's Emerging Phoenix Cloak

Torso - Mighty Raging, Resistant Vest of Natural Armor

Waist - Protective Obi Belt of Magnificence

Arms - Bent Eye Soulfire Dastanas of Blinding Speed

Hands - Burning Dragon's Eye Gauntlets of Destruction

Feet -Steadfast Sprinting Rock Boots of the Vagabond

The list of effects and cost are all back at home... I'll post later, if I remember.

It looks awesome. I would add the effects of Belt of Battle though for 1.5x the cost, it is an extra full round action after all.

prufock
2014-10-14, 07:15 AM
One of my favourites: buy a mirror of opposition, covered with a black cloth, and uncover it facing the BBEG at the end. Sit back and watch him battle himself to the death!