PDA

View Full Version : Player Help Malconvoker advice

Drrakerr
2014-10-13, 02:58 PM
SO in an upcoming 3.P game, I had planned on making a Malconvoker. The GM said tat anything goes as far as optimization is concerned, but the other players are reasonably new, and I'm not exactly a professional myself. I'm well aware that if I just stick to the Malconvoker Handbook I could pretty much dominate the game, but I would like to operate at more or less the same level of power as the group. The rest of the group is going to be a Kender Artificer, a warforged barbarian going into frenzied berzerker, a warforged gunslinger, a psion, and most likely a crusader.

The setting is going to be a sci-fi version of eberron, set in the future. We have a spaceship. I plan on being mostly a buffer/ emergency medic with SumMon and planar bindings to get BFC. Would I be more suited to this play style as an Archivist or as a wizard?

EDIT: Forgot something about the game. All the players are expected to incorporate something... odd into their build. One or more items, feats, etc... that you wouldn't expect to see in a typical game. I decided on Sacred Geometry (http://www.d20pfsrd.com/feats/general-feats/sacred-geometry)