PDA

View Full Version : Optimization Picking feats for an Archivist Dweomerkeeper

bobthedragon
2014-10-14, 07:07 PM
Working on building an archivist based Dweomerkeeper, level 18

currently thinking about something along the lines of: Archivist 7/ Singer of concordance 2/ Wu Jen 1/ Dweomerkeeper 8

Not going to progress arcane casting class and I already get scribe scroll feat from archivist, so figured Wu Jen would be better arcane dip than Wizard for its first level class features

I'm actively avoiding using the DMM cheese that I know would ensue if I did a cleric based build, as well as using feat(s) to qualify as arcane casting instead of the arcane caster dip. I've been on a streak of over the top power playing, and I'm trying to break it (the streak, not the game).

I'm allowed to have two flaws
Feat Suggestions?

JBarca
2014-10-14, 09:05 PM
As with all Archivists, it's probably a good idea to pick up Academic Priest (for SAD casting). And the Archivist of Nature/Draconic Archivist feats are always nice, too.

Past that... It depends on what kind of casting you're wanting to do. There's the usual Power Attack et al chain if you're thinking of using your casting for self buffing. Metamagic is always a plus, of course. Although at this point, I'd just be listing normal caster feats. Again, it depends on your focus.