PDA

View Full Version : Catalogues of Enlightenment for Prerequisites

Kevingway
2014-10-15, 02:40 PM
After careful reading, I've finally come across the full benefits of the Planar Touchstone feat & the Catalogues of Enlightenment. I'm trying my best to avoid being an actual caster (because I'm stubborn) while having access to turning undead, domain stuff, etc.

Anyway, a simple question: with the Catalogues of Enlightenment higher ability, can this one bonus spell from the domain be used to qualify for prestige classes with a prerequisite of, for example, "must be able to cast 2nd-level divine spells?"

Venger
2014-10-15, 02:45 PM
yes, that would work.

Kevingway
2014-10-15, 02:49 PM
Alright.

And it's just assumed that with any extra domains I pick up, then, I would be unable to cast spells from without any actual domain spell slots/any spell slots?

Venger
2014-10-15, 03:17 PM
Alright.

And it's just assumed that with any extra domains I pick up, then, I would be unable to cast spells from without any actual domain spell slots/any spell slots?

that's correct. the most popular way of dealing with this is the "extra spell" feat. it's explained in more detail in the chameleon handbook (http://brilliantgameologists.com/boards/index.php?topic=8750.0) just search for "enlightenment"