PDA

View Full Version : Need help with Shackled City Adventure Path

Praxis
2014-10-15, 07:57 PM
Hi, I've been trying to get my brother some maps for the shackled city adventure path. Here's some background - he's serving 12 years with 7 suspended, and he's currently incarcerated. We got the Shackled City by printing off a pdf (don't worry, I bought it in real life first but they wouldn't approve a hardback book) The copy I got was used, and didn't come with this GM supplement (maps). I couldn't get it in a pdf form either. I found some maps for him to use off therpgenius repository, but not all of them were keyed, so they were pretty unusable. I would really appreciate any help anybody can give regarding this - right now he's on drakthar's way (chapter 2) he has maps that aren't filled in, but I can call him to fill said room numbers in over the phone, or I'll send them to him in the mail. It would be cool if anybody could go above and beyond and find me the pdf with all the maps in the gm supplement thing (I've seriously looked, can't find.) I would be very appreciative - many bro and internet points awarded to you.

P.S. he is currently saying hello from the inside.