PDA

View Full Version : Eager and Warning weapon property

Shadowbite
2014-10-16, 07:04 AM
I wanted to know if I get the Eager and Warning weapons enchantments enchanted on a armored gauntlet that I'm wearing, would it still work if I'm wielding another weapon?

Forrestfire
2014-10-16, 07:53 AM
Yes. It's a pretty neat trick.

Segev
2014-10-16, 08:18 AM
Eager grants init bonus; what's Warning do?

Forrestfire
2014-10-16, 09:13 AM
+5 to initiative of a different type.

Red Fel
2014-10-16, 09:16 AM
Yes. It's a pretty neat trick.

It becomes an even neater trick when you put them on armor and/or shield spikes. Remember, they count as martial weapons and can therefore be enchanted!

Seriously, why stop at gauntlets?

Martimus Prime
2014-10-16, 11:53 AM
It becomes an even neater trick when you put them on armor and/or shield spikes. Remember, they count as martial weapons and can therefore be enchanted!

Seriously, why stop at gauntlets?

I've also seen them put on bow blades and crossbow bayonets. Why let the heavily-armored melee types have all the fun?

Necroticplague
2014-10-16, 12:17 PM
Don't forget Braid Blades and all the Hidden Blades from Scoundrel either. Or on the side of a double weapon you never use (instead using it two-handed to hit with the other side). Of course, these specific enchantments in that many places would be redundant, but you can always book dive for weapon enchants that boost up the wearer and slap them on (I remember Parrying was a good one, and there's an enchantment that makes you immune to fear while raging). Or if you want to be ridiculous, a whole bunch of +5 defending [Non-held weapon]s.