PDA

View Full Version : The aristocrats! aka aristocrat class.

Rfkannen
2014-10-18, 06:34 PM
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1D83w-N5BQMHVLR7M4JTMMfEQxkxS5xe-1xdbqIZEL0E/edit?usp=sharing

So while I was working on a muscle mage class I decided that I needed to clear my mind by making a class that made slightly more sense. And one that I would actually allow in a campaign I would run if someone presented it to me. So I was thinking about how I always wanted to play an npc class. And that me thinking, why not make the aristocrat a completely playable player class for 5e, and here it is.

BRKNdevil
2014-10-18, 08:09 PM
Just saying, but shouldn't this be in Homebrew?

Rfkannen
2014-10-18, 08:10 PM
Just saying, but shouldn't this be in Homebrew?

Yeah I noticed that after I posted this, It is over there. Don't think it is possible to delete a post though.

Zweisteine
2014-10-18, 08:42 PM
Yeah I noticed that after I posted this, It is over there. Don't think it is possible to delete a post though.

If you report the thread (yes, your own) as being in the wrong forum, the mods should move it.

Also, most of us would prefer if you put the class directly into the post, instead of linking a document. It makes it a lot easier to deal with, and lowers the chance of the thread and class becoming separated.

Rfkannen
2014-10-18, 08:45 PM
If you report the thread (yes, your own) as being in the wrong forum, the mods should move it.

Also, most of us would prefer if you put the class directly into the post, instead of linking a document. It makes it a lot easier to deal with, and lowers the chance of the thread and class becoming separated.

I already reposted it there but I will still report the thread.

Ill do that when I am completly done with the class, it's just easier for me to edit it on drive. When I am mostly done Ill put it in the thread.