PDA

View Full Version : The Bizarro of the Bizarro - LG counterparts!

Bluelantern
2007-03-18, 10:55 AM
There is a theory about haley that made me think. Would the mirror-opposites of the LG be link the OOTS?

think about, what the first thing that you would think to be Sabine oposite? a angel-like being!

Thog would meet his counterpart with a half-elf duelist or something similar that uses his brains to fight.

what do you think?

BisectedBrioche
2007-03-18, 10:56 AM
"The opposite of my opposite is not the same as me"?

Bluelantern
2007-03-18, 11:04 AM
"The opposite of my opposite is not the same as me"?
that is the idea =D

Sage in the Playground
2007-03-18, 11:24 AM
Nale's opposite would wildly succesful and impulsive.

Threeshades
2007-03-18, 01:04 PM
Nale's opposite would wildly succesful and impulsive.

And using simple plans, further having only one class.

TheOtherMC
2007-03-18, 01:09 PM
And using simple plans, further having only one class.

My guess, beguiler.

BisectedBrioche
2007-03-19, 07:36 AM
Technically to be the opposite of Nale, wouldn't someone have to work alone? Or possibly maintain the same team members....

Setra
2007-03-19, 07:43 AM
Nale's opposite would probably love his brother... maybe too much

Bluelantern
2007-03-19, 11:25 AM
Yeah.... and he will probably an Triplet xD, worst a Quadruplet, so all four brother have simetric alignments, CG, CE, LG and LE.

Jewel Thief
2007-03-19, 11:38 AM
The opposite of Thog would be Roy, in my opinion. But Sabine, yes, would be some sort of holy archon or angel.

BisectedBrioche
2007-03-19, 11:42 AM
Yeah.... and he will probably an Triplet xD, worst a Quadruplet, so all four brother have simetric alignments, CG, CE, LG and LE.

No, to be the opposite he'd have to have the same alignment <_< >_> or come to think of it maybe he would have no brother at all and be upset about being an only child.

Furthermore, wouldn't "he" have to be a she?

Shisumo
2007-03-19, 12:23 PM
The opposite of Thog would be Roy, in my opinion. But Sabine, yes, would be some sort of holy archon or angel.

But there may be some reason (http://www.giantitp.com/comics/oots0309.html) to believe that Haley is, in fact, not human, but rather of a celestial bloodline that more clearly establishes the opposition of her and Sabine...

Bluelantern
2007-03-19, 01:50 PM
No, to be the opposite he'd have to have the same alignment <_< >_> or come to think of it maybe he would have no brother at all and be upset about being an only child.

Furthermore, wouldn't "he" have to be a she?

The only case of gender opposition was Hilgya/Durkon. Obviously we can't know about V. and the Drow-wizard, but all the other are of the same gender and heigth.

Sage in the Playground
2007-03-19, 03:59 PM
Leeky's would be a humanitarian industrialist.

Tolkien_Freak
2007-03-19, 04:10 PM
Leeky's would be a humanitarian industrialist.

That's the closest thing to an oxymoron that isn't an oxymoron I've ever heard.

Yokyok's would be a forgiving, nonviolent [opposite of reptile].

Sage in the Playground
2007-03-19, 04:22 PM
That's the closest thing to an oxymoron that isn't an oxymoron I've ever heard.

Yokyok's would be a forgiving, nonviolent [opposite of reptile].

Yikyik's would kill his father.

Jawajoey
2007-03-19, 07:27 PM
Well, Nale and the gang exist, so their opposites would not exist at all!

/sarcasm
Just making the point that you can't opposify everything. Nale's opposite wouldn't have to be a brunette girl who always works alone, or anything. No taking "opposite" to literally allowed.

But it's interesting. In some ways, many ways, Haley and Thog are opposites.

Bluelantern
2007-03-19, 10:26 PM
Well, Nale and the gang exist, so their opposites would not exist at all!

/sarcasm
Just making the point that you can't opposify everything. Nale's opposite wouldn't have to be a brunette girl who always works alone, or anything. No taking "opposite" to literally allowed.

But it's interesting. In some ways, many ways, Haley and Thog are opposites.
Just read the tittle "Bizarro". The opposites in the LG are diferent in one point, but also may share several similarities, such Harley and Sabine being both rogues.

BisectedBrioche
2007-03-20, 11:07 AM
Come to think of it, wouldn't a "bizzaro Nale" call himself Nale? As in;

"I Nale, Elan the same as me"