PDA

View Full Version : Optimization Need advice on final touchs on a Cleric build.

Omnisandro
2014-10-20, 03:16 PM
Hello all.
I made a topic weeks ago about the same build and with the first session coming closer, i'd like to ask for your help one last time.

Here's how it looks atm:

Human Cleric 4 ( progressions is going to be Cleric 7/Radiant Servant of Pelor 10 )

STR: 13
DEX: 10
CON: 13
INT: 13
WIS: 16
CHAR: 14

Rolled stats.

Domains: Sun and Planning.
Feats: Extra Turning, Extend Spell, Persistent Spell, DMM:Persistent Spell
Gear: Full Plate +1, Masterwork Heavy Steel Shield, Masterwork Morningstar, Reliquary Holy Symbol.

Books allowed: Core, Forgotten Realms books and Complete Divine.
Party: Me as Cleric, a Wizard, a Tattooed Monk, a Rogue, a Paladin and a Bard.
They are not into optimization, but the rogue knows enough to be really good.

Questions:

1 - Correct me if i'm wrong, in full plate and my current equipload ( medium ), i will be walking 4 squares, right?

2 - My DM allowed me to use DMM:Persist with touch spells, what feat should i aim for instead of reach spell in this case?

3 - When i get the first level in my PrC, what weapon should i change into? Also, after i get a animated shield, what weapon should i two hand?

4 - My progression goes to 17. What PrC should i pursue after that?

5 - In general, what feats should i be looking it from now on?

ComaVision
2014-10-20, 06:49 PM
1 - Correct me if i'm wrong, in full plate and my current equipload ( medium ), i will be walking 4 squares, right?

2 - My DM allowed me to use DMM:Persist with touch spells, what feat should i aim for instead of reach spell in this case?

3 - When i get the first level in my PrC, what weapon should i change into? Also, after i get a animated shield, what weapon should i two hand?

4 - My progression goes to 17. What PrC should i pursue after that?

5 - In general, what feats should i be looking it from now on?

1. Correct

2. You don't have Reach Spell listed as one of your feats so I'm not sure what you're asking here.

3. I would go with the Guisarme since it's a reach weapon that you can use for tripping but it's really not that important of a decision. Get what you feel like.

4. That's a long ways off. Just pick something that progresses your spell casting like Contemplative.

5. When in doubt, more Extra Turning so you can persist more spells.