PDA

View Full Version : A ninja confession

Lexible
2014-10-20, 11:52 PM
I have been smitten by Therkla.

She's dead, yes. She's playing on many other teams from me, sure. She's fictional... I can work with all that! (I think.)

I unconsensually named another person's kitten "Therkla." I got it bad. Seriously, I was literally (yet unobtrusively) looking a food server with a dead-ringer for a beautiful half-orc face last week, and then the internal monologue starts calling her "Therkla," and the shipping went from there.

Therkla was just so sweet! (And deadly!)

Where to from here? Mary-Sue slash sites? The OotS-mod for Second Life? "Tusky"* parties?

Where does one go one one develops a big old honkin' crush on an OotS character? 'Fess up!

* A la "furry" parties.

littlebum2002
2014-10-21, 08:01 AM
I, too, will confess my undying love for Therkla. I lost it pretty bad when she passed away.

martianmister
2014-10-21, 01:36 PM
This (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?295026-Sexiest-Lizardfolk-quot-Alive-quot&p=15717926) comes to mind.

Dewani90
2014-10-27, 01:40 AM
well, you can always make her... with the npc editors for some games, put her in the world of oblivion/skyrim or a date sim with enough mods... and then you can follow her route right to the happy ending with you and her being happily married... i would show you some examples of how, but that would have to wait till i had my 8-10 hours sleep cycle.

Killer Angel
2014-10-27, 08:01 AM
This (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?295026-Sexiest-Lizardfolk-quot-Alive-quot&p=15717926) comes to mind.

Ohh, me too! I was thinking exactly to that one. :smallsmile:

Yeah, mind is strange. And some minds work in stranger ways than other ones... :smalltongue:

ti'esar
2014-10-27, 10:20 PM
...Wait, that thread wasn't a joke?

Darth Paul
2014-10-31, 11:10 AM
Due to Rule 34, I'm sure there is something out there related to OOTS. And that will surely include Therkla.

No, I'm not going to look for myself.

Dammit, now I have to look for myself!!

Dr. Gamera
2014-11-03, 07:07 AM
Where does one go one one develops a big old honkin' crush on an OotS character? 'Fess up!

Eh, my wife knows that I'm in love with Haley Starshine, but doesn't feel particularly threatened by a fictional character.

Lord Torath
2014-11-05, 05:38 PM
One of the Kickstarter rewards is a short story about Therkla's background. It hasn't been written yet, and is only for backers, but Rich has expressed a desire to publish a compilation of all the kickstarter reward stories at some point after they are all finished. Maybe he'll include the Gygax Magazine strips as well.