PDA

View Full Version : Pathfinder Who knows the silliest level 1-3 Pathfinder campaign?

felinoel
2014-10-21, 12:39 PM
I want an unusual, weird, crazy Pathfinder campaign between the levels of 1-3, 4 is possible if it is a good campaign.

You can interpret my request however you want but there HAS to be an unusual campaign out there somewhere, right?

deuxhero
2014-10-21, 12:42 PM
We Be Goblins and its sequel (that I don't remember the name of)?

Extra Anchovies
2014-10-21, 12:43 PM
Not sure if there's a published campaign for this, but maybe you could all be goblins, and play them like the insane bumbling cowards they're fluffed as?

ETA: And deuxhero comes in for the Swordsaging!

prufock
2014-10-21, 12:46 PM
We Be Goblins and its sequel (that I don't remember the name of)?

We Be Goblins Too!

felinoel
2014-10-21, 01:20 PM
We Be Goblins and its sequel (that I don't remember the name of)?Will have to look into them!

Not sure if there's a published campaign for this, but maybe you could all be goblins, and play them like the insane bumbling cowards they're fluffed as?

ETA: And deuxhero comes in for the Swordsaging!

While that was my plan for an alchemist PC, they already have characters built, I am just temporarily taking over for a session or two and wanted something silly.

Kudaku
2014-10-21, 01:26 PM
The only thing I can think of that's sillier than We Be Goblins would be 4 non-goblins playing through We Be Goblins. Invent an incredibly contrived reason why they need to join the licktoads, then run the module more or less as written - they can fail miserably at riding squealy nord (no goblin ride bonus!) and get stuck in the Rusty Earbiter (not my fault you longlegs!), and finally imagine the moment when your PCs realize that the big treasure they were sent out to retrieve was fireworks!

We Be Goblins is definitely worth a second look.

deuxhero
2014-10-21, 01:39 PM
Actually, speaking of running non-Goblins in it, I wonder how good it would be with Blues as an introduction to psionics.