PDA

View Full Version : The Arrival Chambre of Feng, Evil God (PLOT)

Rainspattered
2007-03-18, 05:30 PM
((This is an open plot, anyone's welcomed to join, out of character, although Rainspattered, Yoritomo, and the monk may refuse your help, in character. You can still join, they just won't be welcoming. It won't spill outside of this thread, other than to the streets or some other open locale if the battle becomes larger than one home can handle. I'll start his full arrival later today.))
In the shady suburbs of the town, untouched be all the recent conflict among the goblins and others, the peace has not been used solely for good. In the uninterrupted climes, a dark cabal has been working on a single mission, the revival of the fallen God Feng, a lord of eternal evil long ago imprisoned. He might find exit through the unique atmosphere and mago-physical laws of the town, and so his dark cult has set to work reviving him.
After months of work, their ideas near fruition, and Feng's form begins to bubble in the cauldron of molten lead and blood, his form taking its black-red shape as it rsise from the massive pool of liquid. He is arriving.

Rainspattered
2007-03-18, 10:40 PM
The high priest of the Cabal looks up in time to shriek at the corpulent form before him, then an obsidian claw tears into his shoulder and pulls off the front of his ribcage. "Feng?" he gaps in confusion before collapsing in a pool of blood.
The rest of the cabal makes to flee, but a clap of thunder stops them as blood trickles from their ears. One, then two fly into the dark God's maw, his four-toed feet crushing more as he steps towards the door and finds himself barred in the room for the time being. In his unparallelled wrath, he lets loose his terrible magic, and bones jut randomly into sharp spikes through the bodies of the remaining cabal members as they malform grotesquely into his monsterous servants, chitonous, spiked creatures of a grey, constantly pained look. Any agony they feel does not end with the transformation. It will persist until death.

In the town, 27 people have just gone missing, although a report will probably not go out for days, since they were reclusive before.

J_Muller
2007-03-20, 10:17 PM
((Looks fun. And I've been looking for something for Chase to do... any objections?))

Rainspattered
2007-03-21, 08:40 PM
((Nope, open to anyone. Yoritomo and his monk have found out by now, and they're looking for Rainspattered in the slums. If they find him there, he'd be a great asset. It's pretty much going to be one big battle with a demon-god of unbelieavable power, and his few surviving minions. So don't expect a deep, long, involved plot or anything. :smallwink: ))

J_Muller
2007-03-21, 08:47 PM
((Does it start in the Slums or here?))

Rainspattered
2007-03-21, 09:02 PM
((Find them in the slums, and everyone will arrive here in a few days, giving more people time to join as the monk "finds the source of the evil."))

Dartonus
2007-03-22, 05:28 PM
I would be glad to help, If I could get my few free characters past the troops besieging my fortress.:smallfurious:

Rainspattered
2007-03-22, 05:43 PM
((Teleportation could get you past them, couldn't it?))

Dartonus
2007-03-23, 04:28 PM
Yeah, But I don't want to return to find my fortress a smoking wreck!