PDA

View Full Version : Godly Aspect [epic spell]

Stormthorn
2007-03-18, 07:50 PM
Here is an epic spell idea I had.

Godly Aspect [transmutation]
V,S 12 people giving a 7th level spell slot and 12 people giving a 9th level spell slot
10 minutes
Permanent
Target: Caster
DC:88
Cost: 792,000 GP; 16 days; 31,680 xp ((Sorry, but i forgot to list all the seeds and factors. I dont think i ad-hocked anything though and i have the amount that each factor and seed increased the Spellcraft DC on my computer if you want it, but i dont have the names of those factors))

When this spell is cast the caster instantly and permanently has three of his ability scores increased by ten points each. This spell can be cast multiple times but it will not further increase an ability score it has already modified

Jack_Simth
2007-03-18, 08:10 PM
Slight problem...

The fortify seed has a base Spellcraft DC of 23 if it grants a +1 bonus of a type other than enhancement. For each additional +1 bonus of a type other than enhancement, increase the Spellcraft DC by +6. If the caster applies a factor to make the duration permanent, the bonus must be an inherent bonus, and the maximum inherent bonus allowed is +5.(Emphasis added)

Stormthorn
2007-03-18, 09:22 PM
Hmm, well, that will weaken the spell but i suppose it must be done. Now im gonna have to figure out how exactly i got that DC (i designed the spell several months ago) so i can adjust it. In the end, i dont mind nerfing my spell to keep it permenant.