PDA

View Full Version : Pathfinder [PF] Kitsume Sorcerer Build help

Drackstin
2014-10-24, 10:35 AM
I started putting together a build for a Kitsume Sorcerer, i have never played a Sorcerer before so i wanted to see if anyone can help me.
the main idea is to be the party's face and boost Enchantment Spell DC threw the roof. im only going to post by build to level 12 as its all i have so far.
Stats: are 20 point buy (5 Str, 14 Dex, 12 Con, 14 Int, 8 Wis, 20 Cha) what i picked, maybe a more balanced array is better (+2 Dex, Cha, -2 Str from race)
Traits: i picked Honeyed words, and i have a bunch to pick for the 2nd, i was thinking ether shrouded casting enchantment since I'm taking Tattooed Sorcerer, or Valashmai Veteran for Perception as class skill.
Alignment: not sure whats better, Neutral or Chaotic Good, the two Deities i can pick from are Bolka or Droskar. tis is so i can get the dwarven religion trait.
Bloodline: im going with Fey, to boost my Enchanting more. i may take crossblooded to pick up serpentine bloodline so i can effect more things.
Tattooed Sorcerer i think this may be worth it, since the only thing im really losing is a bloodline feat and eschew materials. but i can a caster level for my enchantment school and all my bloodline spells.
Feats: 1st Realistic Likeness, 3rd spell focus Enchantment, 5th Spell Focus necromancy , 7th Threnodic Spell, 9th GSF enchantment, 11th ??
help with spells and items are needed badly, i have a list of all enchantment spells, but not sure whats better then what.

stack
2014-10-24, 11:42 AM
Enchantment is great when it works, but only take the best and keep plenty of versatility. By 12 many things will just ignore you mind affecting spells, have other options. Impossibly high dc's on sleep is fun at low levels though.

Drackstin
2014-10-24, 12:09 PM
i was talking to some people and they gave me an idea, if i take crossblooded fey/impossible i can effect constructs with my enchantments, since its a PFS char i get spell focus instead of craft construct at level 3 making it easier to get the metamagic feat to effect undead. i will have problems with monsters but i think this works faster