PDA

View Full Version : Trog's Tavern CLIII

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6

Kyrian
2007-03-19, 09:31 AM
http://home.centurytel.net/jeffsjunk/TrogTavern100.gif
Come and enjoy our unique beverages! Enjoy the casual atmosphere in our Casablanca-meets-rustic-Asian facilities. Chat with friends out on the bamboo patio or stroll inside and grab a private, fern-surrounded booth.

Trog's Tavern has been enchanted to be indestructible. Please refrain from attempting to damage it, as it will not work.

Theme Song (http://www.angelfire.com/ny2/televisioncity/cheerssong.html)

NOW HIRING: Bartenders, Cooks, Talented bards, Burly bouncers, etc.
(Hey bards: just take spotlight in the tavern's center and start singing!)

STAFF:
Manager: El Jaspero
Bouncers: Hoseki, Tempest Stormwing, Valthreborn Valthera
Bartender: Trog, El J, Nina, Paige, Cosmo, Alex Shipmaster, Erdan
Cook: Who
http://home.centurytel.net/jeffsjunk/npc_servers.gif

Trog would like to introduce:

Nina - a feisty and vivacious 18 year old (she's legal). Mean and completely unavailable.

Paige - a sweet and wholesome elf working her way through college at SIU here in town.

Cosmo - a quick-witted and oppressed gnome scoundrel.

All will be happy to serve you. ((Since all are NPCs they are up for communal control. Feel free to say what they do or say to you or any other patron. To a point.))

GET A FREE DRINK ON YOUR FIRST BARBARIAN POST HERE!

THE CURRENT DRINK MENU
Wines:
Catoblepas Sauvingnon
Chimera Cabernet - A hearty red with a hits of oak and black cherry.
Kobold Chianti - Tart and tangy! Try it with fava beans!
Merfolk Merlot - Full-bodied with a hint of rose.
Purple Worm Pinot - Earthy aroma.
Funky Llama - A rich fruity wine, available in white or red.
Xorn Zinfandel - Sweet and fruity!
Cormyrian Fireamber - Imported and very good.
Spoonake Chablis - Straight from the Underdark!
Feline's Fancy - A purplish, swirly mixture that any feline will adore.

Bar Drinks:
Pina CoLlama - If you're not into yoga and have half a brain.
Swampwater - A Phosphorescent lemon-lime delight
Jasphattan - Sweet vermouth with bitters and more.
White Russian Wukei - Vodka, Kahlua, and Milk.
Long Island Iced Tea - Tastes better than it will make you feel in the morning.
Mai Tai - Dark and pineapple juice.
Sneak on the Beach - Vodka, Cranberry juice, pineapple juice and Peach Schapps.
Rust Monster - Scotch and Drambuie.
Coffee Martini - buzzzzz.
Murderita - Wasted away again...
Rampaging Rail Mixer - Mad strong!
Ice Liqueur - Guaranteed to cool you down.
Dwarf Spirits Available
Aboleth Absinthe
LEVEL UP LIQUER - Need a few extra XP? We gots XP in a bottle!
Dragon's Liver Buster - The strongest drink in the house. Don't say we didn't warn you...
Constitution Crushing Wine - Fort. DC 35 or pass out!
Djinn and Tonic - Whirling ice cubes, fizzy soda, and one drunk genie.
Rum Llamonade Daquiri
Mudslide Daquiri
Chuul Lounge - Bacardi Limon, Aberration , creme de bananes and juices into a Chuul shaker half-filled with ice cubes. Shake well. Strain into a highball glass half-filled with ice cubes, and serve.
Ichor Liquor - Made from a fermented mix of various kinds of blood, the perfect drink for vampires and similar creatures.
Black Market Wallbanger
Hydrogelic's 110 proof Firewater
Guild Vodka No. 3
Black Shadow - A strong concoction guaranteed to send a chill down your spine at any temperature.
Haley's Liquer - named for the redheaded rogue, a sweet creme liquer, excellent over ice.
Wizard Blizzard - The effect depends on the spell stored in it. Other than that, it's made with crushed ice and Bourbon.

Beers Ales & Such
Grim Brewery brand Ginger - Death-o-licious!
Archon Ale
Guilders Ale
Balthor's Best
Mind Flayer Mead - Uhh... I wouldn't order this if you are not into brains and such.

Other Fine Beverages
Darknight Coffee - cream has no effect
SLURPEES!
Root
Red Minotaur Energy Drink
Llamonade - that cool, refreshing drink for quadrupeds.
Dragon's Fire Breath (cherry Kool-Aid) for the kids!
Fox Cola - the choice of the furry generation.
Hot Chocolate - with little marshmallows and stuff.

To Munch
Hot Spicy Peanuts
Velvet Elfish - Trogtilla chips with hot cheese and meat dip - soooo good.
Fortune Cookies - I got this deal with a local factory see...
Bamhacon!!!
Gyros
Salads (Spring Greens, Caesar, and Italian Pasta)
Who's Surprise

Desserts
Muffins
Brownies

Also: Fine Cigars Available from our humidor. Coffin Nail cigarettes.
Be sure to check out the excellent banjowood carving above the fireplace!

oli
2007-03-19, 09:40 AM
hi everybody

Deadly
2007-03-19, 09:41 AM
((Something have went wrong with some of the images and formatting in the first post. Here's the last Trog's where it looks right (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?t=36796)))

oli
2007-03-19, 09:41 AM
hey, um, has any one seen who?

Kyrian
2007-03-19, 09:44 AM
((Something have went wrong with some of the images and formatting in the first post. Here's the last Trog's where it looks right (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?t=36796)))

((Good call, and thanks...I must still be dead tired, it took me a few minutes to notice the difference.))

oli
2007-03-19, 09:44 AM
hello deadly, want to have a drink?

Deadly
2007-03-19, 09:49 AM
Deadly, who is currently sitting on some log somewhere in the woods eating muffins, and not in the tavern, looks up and shakes his non-existant head.

Castaras
2007-03-19, 11:41 AM
Fus teleports in, and sits at one of the tables. He glances round the silent tavern, before slowly transforming into halfling form. He grins and goes up to the bar, ordering a DLB. He sips it gratefully, thinking.

AmberVael
2007-03-19, 11:54 AM
Aesa and Rafael appear in the tavern, at an empty table.

Kyrian
2007-03-19, 11:56 AM
Rafael continues to grin, as he turns and looks around. Finally he looks back to Aesa, and nods his head in the direction of a NPC in a corner booth.
That one has got the most valuables on him...

AmberVael
2007-03-19, 11:57 AM
Aesa raises an eyebrow.
And? Would he be the most fun to toy with?

Kyrian
2007-03-19, 11:59 AM
He scares easily. Known to have heart attacks at the smallest of scares. I think he'd be a fun choice to toy with.

Fenric
2007-03-19, 12:00 PM
Magician wanders in with an unhappy expression, a message-scroll in his hand. He orders his usual pot of tea and sits quietly, staring at the paper.

Castaras
2007-03-19, 12:01 PM
Fus looks round the room, thinking.

AmberVael
2007-03-19, 12:01 PM
Aesa sighs.
Maybe. Having your target die is rather annoying though.
She settles back into NPC mode.

Kyrian
2007-03-19, 12:03 PM
I guess that's true... Rafael settles down and waits for Aesa to return to PC mode.

Timberwolf
2007-03-19, 12:16 PM
The Alexander sisters happily wander in and sit down. They order DFB's from Paige and dissect a story about an individual of mutual aquaintance.

Castaras
2007-03-19, 12:20 PM
Fus finishes his DLB, and orders another.

Timberwolf
2007-03-19, 12:26 PM
The sisters gossip is evidently scurrilous enough for a shocked gasp and a "she never !" from Paige as she brings their drinks.

Castaras
2007-03-19, 12:28 PM
Fus grumbles a bit, and leans back, thinking. A drow man teleports in again, and heads over to the same group of NPCs. He begins chatting with them. The NPCs welcome him as a friend and make room for him at the table.

Atreyu the Masked LLama
2007-03-19, 12:33 PM
*Atreyu trots down the steps, heading to the door, keeping his head down and his attention at the floor in from of him*

"If I can't see the plots, they can't get me. If I can't see the plots, they can't get me. If I can't see the plots, they can't get me."

*He makes it out the door plot-free.*

Timberwolf
2007-03-19, 12:33 PM
"Hey, do you reckon that's the halfling that copper was warning us about ?"

"No idea, I wanna see Ilvari again, she's such a stuffed shirt."

Castaras
2007-03-19, 12:36 PM
Fus looks at the girls, hearing "the halfling", "copper", and "Ilvari".

Timberwolf
2007-03-19, 12:41 PM
"Could be I guess, he was maddeningly non specific about what that halfling actually looked like. Not the only halfling in town though. They could easily get someone else."

"That one does look unusually insane, Not sure even Ilvari would hire him and she's got no standards at all. Aside from that good looking Drow she had with her that we've never seen again. No loss really"

Castaras
2007-03-19, 12:44 PM
He gets up and goes to the bar to order another drink, listening.

Timberwolf
2007-03-19, 12:46 PM
"Well anyway, he hasn't come over threatening us and demanding money so either he's off duty or absolutely nothing to do with, what was it now ?"

"The stiletto guild."

"That's it. Rubbsh name"

Castaras
2007-03-19, 12:49 PM
Fus looks over to the girls.

Was this Ilvari you kept mentioning an arrogant drow priestess?

Timberwolf
2007-03-19, 12:51 PM
"Why yes, she would be. I take it you heard most of what we were talking about then ? Yes, thought so. Anyway, yes, she's arguably the worst stuffed shirt we've ever come across which is why we enjoy insulting here whenever she shows up here. I take it you are aquainted."

Castaras
2007-03-19, 12:52 PM
Fus grins.

We were "aquainted", as you put it. Don't think she even knows I'm still alive. Probably don't care. All the better for me.

Timberwolf
2007-03-19, 12:55 PM
"Well aside from a mutual dislike and an overwhelming compulsion to verbally abuse her, we don't know much about her. Aside from she's a Drow and needs a smack. Got any good Ilvari stories ? Always good to have grist for the creative mill you might say. She didn't like the story we told her about the Matron Mother and the Umberhulk so anything like that would be good."

Castaras
2007-03-19, 12:57 PM
Fus chuckles.

Oh she wouldn't. Upright selfish bitch.

He swallows his DLB and goes NPC as his player goes to have tea.

Timberwolf
2007-03-19, 01:04 PM
"Yeah, that suits her alright. So where do you know her from anyway ?"

Castaras
2007-03-19, 01:18 PM
From her homeland down in the underdark.

He sips his drink, thinking.

I hate her. Damned slave driver. She deserved what she got.

Timberwolf
2007-03-19, 01:24 PM
"Oh ? what did she get. we..." she indicates her sister "spent a little time as guests of the local authorities you might say in said homeland so we have a shrewd idea what you're about. I hate the term but our "owner" was Ilvari's equivalent in another temple. I had fun with her at the end."

Castaras
2007-03-19, 01:28 PM
This was before she became Lolth's priestess.

He finishes his drink.

I was born to a pair of halfling slaves, can't really remember who they were. I got sold pretty quick. Said I was brilliant with lock picks and fiddly work. Found myself under Ilvari's tender mercys. She treated me like dirt. She treated all her slaves like dirt. You heard of a half-drow round here with the name of Castaras? She was a slave of Ilvari as well. Was the one who dealt the punishment as well. Tumbled the cavern where we lived round our ears. Pretty awesome magic, actually.

Timberwolf
2007-03-19, 01:32 PM
"Oh yeah, we know her, we had a.... misunderstanding when she was new here. came in full of attitude and tried to have a root through my bag. Naturally, I had a quiet word at the point of a gun and then she tried to blast a drider named Ferdir who I guess you knew as well. Anyway, it's all sorted out largely between us now but Ilvari's snooping around looking for her. One of these days, I'll find something that really annoys her. Hey, do you know which house she's from ?"

Castaras
2007-03-19, 01:36 PM
She was from the house na'Oderin. I think. Can't remember it too well. Try not to.

He shudders slightly.

Na'Oderin were a proud house, followers of Pol'shoath, lady of pain. Lolth was a bit angry. Ilvari herself was indifferent to religon at that time. So there comes the day when one of the slaves tries to run. This slave gets lost in the winding tunnels, and hears a whispering call. Comes back a few days later, and destroys the cavern. Manages to save the slaves through free will, rather than completely at Lolth's mercy. We all ran. Me and Castaras survived. Seems Ilvari has as well.

AmberVael
2007-03-19, 01:37 PM
Aesa comes back to PC mode and looks for a better target.

Timberwolf
2007-03-19, 01:39 PM
"Hmmmmm, Na'Oderin you say. Never heard of them but they sound..... odious I guess. Do you know what happened after you ran ?"

Castaras
2007-03-19, 01:43 PM
Not really. You'd have to ask Casta if you want to know the whole story.

He takes another DLB.

She was the one who gave the whole punishment bit out, and the one who saw everything.

He thinks for a moment.

You say Castaras actually attacked Ferdir?

The drow man stands up, and orders a round of drinks for his friends. He goes back and talks with them a little more.

Timberwolf
2007-03-19, 01:45 PM
"Not just attacked, killed his ass, but that came a bit later, after she got out of the nick. Didn't see what she did per se but it involved some kind of artefact I guess. It just kind of sucked him out of existance."

Kyrian
2007-03-19, 01:48 PM
Rafael looks around as well, wondering who Aesa would pick.

Castaras
2007-03-19, 01:48 PM
She told me she'd found the soulburner. Destroyed it a while ago actually. Didn't know she'd actually used it.

He puts down his DLB.

Ferdir was twisted. She did the universe a favour.

AmberVael
2007-03-19, 01:49 PM
Aesa notes Fus and taps her lips, wondering how much she could toy with him now.

Deadly
Chi jumps down from the rafters after checking that Aeri is not there. He sits down in a corner and signals Paige for a llamanade.

Timberwolf
"He had his moments, I'll grant you. So what's this soulburner business ? Ilvari seems very interested too."

Kyrian
2007-03-19, 01:50 PM
Rafael gives a smirk, as he thinks to himself.

Fenric
2007-03-19, 01:51 PM
Magician sips his tea

Castaras
2007-03-19, 01:52 PM
Soulburners. What to say about soulburners... very powerful in the right hands. In the hands of a rogue for example, or in the hands of a chosen of the drow gods. Kills someone completely, destroys souls. You probably know all this.

He doesn't notice Aesa looking at him.

AmberVael
So... Fus... enjoying your break from jail?

Kyrian
Rafael watches Aesa.

Timberwolf
2007-03-19, 01:53 PM
"Well, I'd worked that bit out myself, I must admit. What's so special about this one that Ilvari would come chasing all the way out here for it ?"

Castaras
2007-03-19, 01:55 PM
He looks over to Aesa.

Helbal'enor wants to know when you want the favour.

He turns back to Nightstar.

Castaras had it. That's the main reason.

Deadly
2007-03-19, 01:55 PM
Chi sips his llamanade and watches the tavern

AmberVael
2007-03-19, 01:56 PM
I'm not sure, but I am pretty sure I could get a tidy reward for turning you back in. Why shouldn't I?

Kyrian
2007-03-19, 01:57 PM
Rafael grins and licks his canines as he watches Aesa, enjoying the way she works.

Timberwolf
2007-03-19, 01:57 PM
"Y'know, I'm feeling that this world would be a lot simpler if Ilvari went home."

Castaras
2007-03-19, 01:59 PM
Hell yeh. Get rid of her and her stupid temple. Maybe even get rid of her shrines.

Fus sighs, and looks over to Aesa.

Does money really matter to you?

Timberwolf
2007-03-19, 02:01 PM
"Shrines ? she setting herself up as a god or something ?"

AmberVael
2007-03-19, 02:01 PM
Not too much, but entertainment does.
And I'd imagine it would be pretty entertaining to catch you and put you back in jail... so why not?

Kyrian
2007-03-19, 02:02 PM
Rafael continues to watch Aesa, enjoying what he's seeing.

((Aka: Taking laptop to class, be back shortly.))

Castaras
2007-03-19, 02:03 PM
Fus smirks at Aesa, before turning back to Nightstar.

Nah, she just created shrines to Lolth around the underdark. Spiders and all. Not sure where all of them are. Very few people do.

Timberwolf
2007-03-19, 02:05 PM
"Hey, at least she's not hopelessly arrogant then."

AmberVael
2007-03-19, 02:06 PM
I was hoping you'd have an entertaining reason for me not to catch you, Fus. This is rather disappointing.
Aesa idly draws some runes in the air.

Castaras
2007-03-19, 02:08 PM
Why should I give a reason when you'd do it anyway, Aesa?

He turns to Nightstar again.

Very true. Nice chat we've been having, sorry to break it short.

He pushes his empty glass back to Cosmo, and gets up.

Timberwolf
2007-03-19, 02:10 PM
"No worries, always good to get a little perspective."

She turns to watch Aesa

AmberVael
2007-03-19, 02:11 PM
You assume far too much, Fus. If there is a reason not to catch you that I happen to like, I'd leave you alone.
Aesa keeps doodling her runes.

Castaras
2007-03-19, 02:12 PM
Fus smirks.

I don't assume, I guess. You seem like the kind of person who'd do that sort of thing.

AmberVael
2007-03-19, 02:15 PM
Well thank you for your outstanding thoughts about me.
Aesa smirks and seems amused, however.

Castaras
2007-03-19, 02:18 PM
He grins.

A pleasure, of course, oh mighty winged lady.

He bows mockingly.

AmberVael
2007-03-19, 02:21 PM
Aesa scribes one last rune and takes her hand away.
So, why not?

Timberwolf
2007-03-19, 02:23 PM
"Fus, I'd move if I were you..."

Castaras
2007-03-19, 02:23 PM
Because I'm more use outside of cell bars than inside cell bars, maybe?

He takes Nightstar's advice and sidesteps behind a table.

AmberVael
2007-03-19, 02:25 PM
Use for what? You're not doing anything for me. Are you offering services?

Castaras
2007-03-19, 02:26 PM
Depends on what services you're after.

Kyrian
2007-03-19, 02:28 PM
Rafael continues to smile at the events.

AmberVael
2007-03-19, 02:28 PM
Stop dancing around and let me threaten you. I can put you in jail. I'm willing to be bribed. Offer.
Aesa points her rod at him.

Deadly
2007-03-19, 02:29 PM
Chi sips his llamanade and watches, slightly amused, but not showing it

Fenric
2007-03-19, 02:30 PM
Magician orders another pot of tea, and a jar of sake. He reads the message scroll again, then notices Aesa harassing people again. He watches her for a while, then frowns and re-reads his message again. He digs his divination rods out of his pouch and begins a series of passes as silently mouths a single word. "Fimbulwinter".

Kyrian
2007-03-19, 02:30 PM
Rafael gives a low whistle, and using a ring, speaks telepathically to Aesa. You're pretty hot when you're threatening others like that...

Castaras
2007-03-19, 02:31 PM
Fus looks at the rod.

Bribery and corruption eh? Hmm...

He thinks for a moment.

A few demons to serve you perhaps? Although you can probably get them yourself...

AmberVael
2007-03-19, 02:34 PM
Aesa's attention is almost instantly drawn away from Fus and to Magician, as her senses have been attune for anything of that sort. She lowers her rod and keeps looking at him.
Yes. Fimbulwinter. I saw Skoll in a scrying this morning as well... I'm not sure if it was prophecy or an occurance.

Timberwolf
2007-03-19, 02:34 PM
A voice comes from somewhere around Rafaels shoulder.

"Hello, I don't think I've seen you here before."

It's coming from a pretty but short human with bright white hair.

A circle of shadow has unobtrousively appeared at Fus' feet.

The even shorter, blue haired human is at the bar watching events.

Kyrian
2007-03-19, 02:35 PM
Aesa, what's Fimbulwinter? It's a term unknown to me..."

Rafael turns and looks at the human. Name's Rafael.

Lord Magtok
2007-03-19, 02:36 PM
Agent Omega slowly awakens from a coma, with a massive headache, an even stronger dislike of the NPC that keeps asking him questions, and his Town Police badge on his shirt. He happens to miss all of the conversation between Fus. and Aesa.

Castaras
2007-03-19, 02:37 PM
Fus turns to Omega, eyes narrowing as he sees the badge. He quickly turns back to Aesa.

Timberwolf
2007-03-19, 02:38 PM
"Snowraven. That's my sister over there. So, what brings you to this part of town ?"

The black eyes are wide, absolutely guileless, the very picture of innocence and naivity. If ever there was a person who shouldn't be setting foot in a bar, it's this one.

Fenric
2007-03-19, 02:38 PM
Magician sighs "I'm not sure about Skoll, but spring never came to the seaside provinces this year, and giant wolves have been terrorizing villages. This message" he waves the scroll "is from my order... my mentor was found frozen to death in his own bed this morning."

Kyrian
2007-03-19, 02:41 PM
Just looking for some fun. Rafael smiles, revealing his sharp pointy canines.

AmberVael
2007-03-19, 02:41 PM
Aesa's attention seems to be nowhere else but the conversation between her and Magician. Her posture and voice are both rather tense.
I know. I've been expecting it soon, but- not this soon.
I'm sorry to hear of your loss.
Aesa pulls out a small, yellow crystal ball and concentrates on it, then tosses it gently to Magician.
As soon as he looks into it, it will begin showing her scrying from earlier in the day.

McBish
2007-03-19, 02:42 PM
Eric comes inside holding the puzzle in his hand.

Castaras
2007-03-19, 02:44 PM
Fus gives a small sigh of relief and makes his way to a seat in the shadows of the tavern.

Timberwolf
"Oh my, those are sharp, whatever do you use them for ? And what sort of fun are you looking for ?"

The black eyes blink as she looks at the teeth.

Nightstar just stays quietly at the bar, watching fFus move away. The circle of shadow vanishes.

Fenric
Magician stares into the ball and watches, disturbed but composed. Then his own spell completes and the silvery ball of his divination appears in the air beside him. He turns to look, and arches an eyebrow while muttering "The town librarian... how fascinating.". His eyebrows both shoot up in surprise. "An extended bag of holding full of fingernail clippings? How very peculiar."

Deadly
Chi looks up at the talk of frozen people and winter, suddenly paying a lot more attention

AmberVael
2007-03-19, 02:45 PM
Aesa's eyes widen a little.
Fingernails?
One arm rather possessively wraps around Rafael.

Kyrian
2007-03-19, 02:46 PM
Whatever fun I can find. He grins as Aesa's arm slips around him, and makes note of how it's done.

McBish
2007-03-19, 02:47 PM
Eric glances over at Aesa as he sits down and gets a plate of bamhacon.

Timberwolf
2007-03-19, 02:49 PM
"Anything in particular or perhaps you had something more general in mind ? I hear that the slums have the odd thing to do."

Nightstars hand stays by the side of her leg.

Castaras
2007-03-19, 02:52 PM
Fus moves into the shadows, watching Omega.

AmberVael
((You know, this has been bugging me for the longest time.
Nightstar, you should change you avi size under the User CP so that it doesn't have that nasty jagged effect. Your avi size is 120 wide and 120 tall, while the actual avi is 120 wide by 115 tall. Change the size under User CP and it will look nicer))

Fenric
Magician nods. "That old grump Ivellios got picked up by an even older elf, and they went off to the ruins of Myrkul. They dumped a gigantic heap of horrible old yellow fingernails that you'd think came from corpses onto the altar, and cast what looked like Teleport Object on them. Then this voice said 'I AM PLEASED, MY SERVANTS. KNOW THAT THE SHIP IS COMPLETED, AND I SHALL SOON RETURN.'"

Timberwolf
2007-03-19, 02:55 PM
((that better ? I made it 120 x 115 and I can't tell the difference))

AmberVael
2007-03-19, 02:55 PM
Aesa swears under her breath.
Why do I get the feeling that taking that statue has something to do with this? And I'd rather not see Naglfar anytime soon, but it looks like it might be too late.
Maybe those scryings weren't prophecies at all...

((You did it the wrong way. It needs to be 115 tall, not wide))

Timberwolf
2007-03-19, 02:56 PM
((Just changed it, still hasn't made any difference that I can see but my eyes are useless.))

"Oh, not odd things, fun things" The eyes are still really wide and guileless. "You should see a goblin street party one day, they're so much fun."

Kyrian
2007-03-19, 02:56 PM
The slums? Really? What kind of odd things? Rafael tilts his head down, his black eyes looking over his sunglasses at Snowraven. The yellow targeting patterns that surround his eyes twist around.

AmberVael
2007-03-19, 02:57 PM
((It did. You used to have a split down your dagger and little staff thingy))

McBish
2007-03-19, 02:58 PM
Eric eats and at the same time starts to take the puzzle apart.

Kyrian
2007-03-19, 02:59 PM
Rafael's interest seems to almost come around to this idea. The slums, where are they?

Timberwolf
2007-03-19, 03:00 PM
((Cool, ok, now I know what I'm looking at I can see what you mean. Always thought there was something not quite right but couldn't place it.))

"Oh, head out of the door and turn right. There's so much fun to be had there, it's so, so, vibrant."

Now that Fus is away, Nightstar has turned her back and is discreetly shaking with laughter at her sister's ingenue act..

"By the way, those sunglasses really suit you"

McBish
2007-03-19, 03:01 PM
Eric listens carefuly to the odd man with a interst in the slums. He starts to feel glad he started living on the beach.

AmberVael
2007-03-19, 03:01 PM
Aesa's full attention finally turns to Snowraven and Rafael.
The slums aren't too far, Rafael. I'll be sure to show them to you if you are interested.

Kyrian
2007-03-19, 03:04 PM
Rafael turns and smiles at Aesa. You would? Well, if you don't mind, and when you're free.

AmberVael
2007-03-19, 03:07 PM
Well, why don't we go now?
Aesa aims a hand at her crystal ball that is next to Magician and she stands. The orb flies to her hand.
And Snowraven, I think it may be too dangerous for you. You should stay here.
She smiles condescendingly at Snowraven.

Castaras
2007-03-19, 03:07 PM
Fus watches the goings ons silently.

The drow man gets up and walks over to Fus. He sits near him and they begin to talk quietly.

Timberwolf
2007-03-19, 03:08 PM
"No worries darling." All guile is gone from Snowaravens eyes. "just having a friendly chat. have yourselves a ball"

Behind the eyes is the obvious message of "Up yours sweetie and I hope your legs fall off."

Nightstar is still laughing her tiny backside off at the bar at her sister's little act.

Kyrian
2007-03-19, 03:12 PM
Rafael puts his arm around Aesa. Well, if it's no trouble then.

Timberwolf
2007-03-19, 03:13 PM
"Not at all." She smiles at Raphael, giving him the full wattage. "Have fun"

She returns to her sister nd prods her in the ribs until she falls off her bar stool.

AmberVael
2007-03-19, 03:14 PM
Aesa leans over towards Snowraven and whispers.
Sorry, this one's mine. He has a friend though, if you're willing to settle for him.
Aesa smiles as if she was actually doing Snowraven a favor, then leads Rafael out the door.

Deadly
2007-03-19, 03:16 PM
Chi sighs and orders a new llamanade

Timberwolf
2007-03-19, 03:16 PM
"Nah, i was just passing the time of day. I don't do fanged. Have a nice day now."

She smiles as if Aesa's opinion actually matters in the slightest to her.

McBish
2007-03-19, 03:19 PM
Eric considers something for a second and puts the puzzle away. He then stands up and leaves the Tavern.

Castaras
2007-03-19, 03:20 PM
The drow man and Fus carry on whispering to each other.

{undercommon}You serious?
Yes. Midget patrol over there told me.
Complicates things then. Hmm.
What do you want me to do then?
Listen.
Easier said than done. I'm wanted here y'know.
That's your problem.{/undercommon}

Timberwolf
2007-03-19, 03:22 PM
((Midget Patrol ? coming from Fus, that's strong. And I hope he appreciates Snowraven coming on to Rafael there because, like she said, she doesn't do fanged but he looked like he needed a distraction.))

Castaras
2007-03-19, 03:25 PM
(( He knows he's small. He's a hobbit. And since your girls are small compared to other humans, midget patrol. And he might appreciate it, he might not. ))

Timberwolf
2007-03-19, 03:29 PM
((bah, still worth it to poke Aesa though. Snowraven is good at being deceptively cute though))

Castaras
2007-03-19, 03:32 PM
(( I'd better watch out for her then. ))

{undercommon}So that all?
Yes.
Good. The others don't like me taking orders from humanoids.
Careful what you say Fus. I might decide not to pay you.
Hmph.{/undercommon}

The drow man stands up and disappears. Fus checks that Aesa's gone, and throws a grateful look over to Snowraven.

Timberwolf
2007-03-19, 03:35 PM
"Please don't tell us you owe Aesa a favour."

Castaras
2007-03-19, 03:36 PM
He gets up and goes back over to them.

Not me, a friend. My friend took a bet that Aesa couldn't free me from the cells. My friend lost.

Timberwolf
2007-03-19, 03:38 PM
"Bleh. I don't mind Aesa but sometimes she forgets to have a sense of humour. I mean, I had no more chance of pulling that whatever he was than I had of sprouting wings exactly like hers. She's so busy looking for entertainment she forgets there are other people on this plane who like to have fun too."

Kyrian
2007-03-19, 03:38 PM
Leonel, Rafael's friend previously mentioned, enters the tavern and sits at the bar.

Castaras
2007-03-19, 03:39 PM
Very true, very true.

He orders another DLB.

Deadly
2007-03-19, 03:40 PM
Chi sips his llamanade while looking out a window

Timberwolf
2007-03-19, 03:42 PM
Nightstar sees Leonel and asks politely

"Excuse me ? we saw someone just like you a second ago and we were wondering what you guys are, we don't think we've seen anyone like you before."

Fenric
2007-03-19, 03:43 PM
Magician finishes his sake and his tea, and stares off into space.

Kyrian
2007-03-19, 03:43 PM
Leonel looks over. You saw that bastard Rafael? He's always stealing my fun...and always seems to get the girls...damn him... He seemed to miss the question.

((And I'll be back soon.))

Deadly
2007-03-19, 03:47 PM
Chi pulls out some papers and begin to sketch

Castaras
2007-03-19, 03:49 PM
A small demon makes its way over to Fus. It chitters to him for a few seconds. Fus nods and the demon fades away.

Timberwolf
2007-03-19, 03:56 PM
"A demon ? What are you up to Fus ?"

Castaras
2007-03-19, 03:57 PM
Not much, currently.

He finishes his DLB.

Nevrmore
2007-03-19, 03:58 PM
Adder walks into the bar, the same sadistic smile over his face as ever before.

Timberwolf
2007-03-19, 03:58 PM
"Demons are bad news. I'm very glad I've never had any truck with them."

Castaras
2007-03-19, 04:01 PM
Fus tries not to laugh at Snowraven's words. He attempts to cover it by swallowing his DLB down quickly.

Timberwolf
2007-03-19, 04:02 PM
"Each to their own I guess. You owe me a drink for running interference for you."

Kyrian
2007-03-19, 04:02 PM
Through his sunglasses, Leonel looks Snowraven and Nightstar over.

Timberwolf
2007-03-19, 04:04 PM
"So, anyway, who are you guys and what are you doing here ?"

Nevrmore
2007-03-19, 04:05 PM
Adder inspects the patrons with a wary eye

He looks at Fus.

Too easy to kill.

His gaze turns to Chi.

Too egotistical.

Then to Snowraven and Nightstar...

Feh, I've already got enough bitches.

Kyrian
2007-03-19, 04:05 PM
Guess you could call us vampires, though we're not your average "Have to drink blood to live" vamps. We're here for some fun, provided that bastard stops stealing all of it.

Fenric
2007-03-19, 04:06 PM
Magician orders another pot of tea, and another jar of sake.

Castaras
2007-03-19, 04:06 PM
What drink would you want then?

((

Too easy to kill.
Heh heh heh...:smallamused: ))

Deadly
2007-03-19, 04:07 PM
Chi looks up from his sketches briefly as Adder looks at him, but shrugs and returns to his drawing

Timberwolf
2007-03-19, 04:09 PM
"I see. well, he's off in the slums right now with what might be loosely described as a "scary lady", who, even I have to describe as smoking hot. She's also probably the most powerful person in this town and easily the most capricious so your "friend" might be in for a very interesting evening indeed. When you say "don't have to drink blood to live", what exactly do you mean and what kind of fun are you after ?"

The sisters utterly ignore Adder. Like he'd have a chance anyway.

Feh, I've already got enough bitches.

Yep, as Castaras said sums it up

"A DFB would be great"

Kyrian
2007-03-19, 04:11 PM
I mean I could go without ever drinking blood and live. We don't need it to survive. As for fun? All kinds. Bar fights, street fights, fights, kind that only ladies can give us, fighting...

Nevrmore
2007-03-19, 04:12 PM
"How pathetic. A tavern is supposed to be the place for finding grunts and all I see are disgusting, upstanding citizens. It's almost sickening." Adder says to no one in particular, shaking his head.

Castaras
2007-03-19, 04:12 PM
Fus laughs outright at Adder's comment, before fading away.

Timberwolf
2007-03-19, 04:13 PM
"Fightin' ? I see, well, you're in the right place for that. You see that fella who just came in, he was nearly ripped to shreds last night and seemed to be having the time of his life."

Snowraven snickers at the idiot.

Kyrian
2007-03-19, 04:14 PM
Rafael tends to prefer the fighting more. Myself? I'm more partial to the other fun...

Nevrmore
2007-03-19, 04:15 PM
Adder waves affectionately to the vampire in a very uncharacteristic manner.

Timberwolf
2007-03-19, 04:18 PM
"I see. Well, I'm sure there's many ladies around who'll be happy to oblige. By the way, I think Rafael will be missing out on some splendid entertainment of his kidney soon. Looks like whatsisface wants a fight."

Kyrian
2007-03-19, 04:20 PM
I'm sure there are... Leonel orders another beer as he looks the two over, just in case he missed something the first time.

Fenric
2007-03-19, 04:23 PM
Magician sips at his tea.

Nevrmore
2007-03-19, 04:24 PM
Adder eyes Magician.

Too flamboyant. No one'd take us seriously.

Timberwolf
2007-03-19, 04:30 PM
"I'm not sure where you could look though. Me and my sister don't swing that way ourselves."

She grins.

Kyrian
2007-03-19, 04:30 PM
I promise I won't bite. Unless asked to.

Timberwolf
2007-03-19, 04:32 PM
"Ah, right, I see." She smiles. I"'m afraid that it's not really the right time for me to be indulging in that kind of thing. It's been too soon since someone I thought cared upped and left me and got himself killed as selfishly as possible."

Kyrian
2007-03-19, 04:35 PM
Leonel raises an eyebrow.

Timberwolf
2007-03-19, 04:38 PM
"You don't want to hear about it do you ? It's a long story."

Nevrmore
2007-03-19, 04:40 PM
Adder lights a cigarette as he surveys the aptrons idly, blowing the excess smoke out the extensions of his mouth.

Kyrian
2007-03-19, 04:40 PM
I've got the time. Leonel removes his sunglasses, revealing green eyes, and a red targeting pattern, like Rafael's, around them.

Deadly
2007-03-19, 04:41 PM
Chi frowns as he finds his llamanade is empty. He frowns even more when he finds out that he's running out of gold. He throws Paige some of his last coins and orders a new llamanade while contemplating what to do about the lacking money

Nevrmore
2007-03-19, 04:45 PM
Adder appears at Chi's table like magic, but really just because he's stealthy like that.

"Low on money?"

Deadly
2007-03-19, 04:48 PM
Chi looks up at Adder and nods slowly I guess I made that a bit too obvious.

Nevrmore
2007-03-19, 04:51 PM
Adder smiles.

"Let's make a compromise. I'd be willing to overlook your egotism if you'd be willing to be my loyal partner. I can guarantee fast money and if not, I'll pay you out of my own pocket."

Timberwolf
2007-03-19, 04:55 PM
"Ok, you asked for it. Me and Snowraven, we come from a different plane to this one. I'm not going to go into our early lives because, it's depressing. Lets just say that we used to make our livings by removing inconvenient razor blades in the candy floss of life for a most unpleasant individual who used all sorts of unpleasant ways, I'll let you think of how, to keep us under control. One day, I had enough, claimed I'd lost some weapons on a job, took the beating that earned and killed him in the night. We then went freelance. This carried on for about a year until our planet, Rasalhauge, was invaded by a group of people called Clan Ghost Bear. We fought them, naturally and caused enough carnage that when the planet surrendered, they took us in because we were useful. They trained us in the use of their signature item of military kit, the battlemech, and in return, we settled a few scores for them among the other invading clans. Anyway, it was there that I met my former lover, Michael. While love between warriors was not encouraged, we carried on regardless. Anyway...."

She collects herself

"The invading clans had taken most of what they wanted but there was one prize left. Terra. Where humanity on my plane was born. It was owned by an outfit called Comstar. They are a bunch of quasi religious megalomaniacs with a very large army, the Comguards. They suggested a proxy battle on a world called Tukayyid. The Ghost Bears won their fights, the other clans lost theirs. However, it was touch and go for a time, especially when it was me, Snowraven, Michael and 2 others against a force of 40 Comguard mechs. We were all damaged and we were going to pull back but Michaels damn stupid clanner honour wouldn't take it. He charged the Comguards alone with predictable results. Me, Snowraven and 1 other made it out. he didn't because he loved his honour more than me. Anyway, there's the sad tale."

((damn that's long))

Deadly
2007-03-19, 04:57 PM
Chi raises an eyebrow Egotism? Loyal partner? Could you perhaps elaborate a bit?

Nevrmore
2007-03-19, 05:00 PM
"Yesterday when you said you valued your face, I didn't want you as an "associate" because people who are as full of themselves as you tend to die rather quickly, but I think you have some hope, yet."

Adder takes another drag from his cigarette, again letting the smoke filter out his mouth wounds,

"What I do is not legitimate business, there's nothing to be had in that. I've always fancied the works of organized crime, you see, and I'm giving it a shot, here. But I need some faithful allies."

Deadly
2007-03-19, 05:02 PM
Chi nods I prefer individual, freelance work, but I'm willing to hear what you have in mind.

Kyrian
2007-03-19, 05:04 PM
Leonel nods. Sorry to hear of your loss.

((Friend's over to help me with Physics. I'll be back later.))

AmberVael
2007-03-19, 05:04 PM
((If Aesa hears someone is starting up a successful criminal organization, she is going to try and get a high ranking spot in it so fast...))

Nevrmore
2007-03-19, 05:06 PM
"It's like I told my other partner last night; The people in this town are too inflated for their own goods; They all think they are the center of the universe. In reality, they are just dominoes - waiting to be tobbled. And my friend, I am the eager finger at the end of the line."

Timberwolf
2007-03-19, 05:08 PM
"Well I won't claim it doesn't still hurt."

Deadly
2007-03-19, 05:11 PM
Chi shrugs at Adder I don't think I'm at the center of the universe, on the contrary. I simply try to survive and get through life.

AmberVael
2007-03-19, 05:19 PM
Crius enters the tavern and moves to a slightly shady table. He pulls his white hood lower and orders a drink.

Deadly
2007-03-19, 05:23 PM
Chi looks up at the white guy in the shady corner but decides that it's just another of this Towns oddities

Rainspattered
2007-03-19, 05:27 PM
Arac limps down the stairs, mostly healed cuts showing all over his body, dark, discoloured bruises beneath the slashes and in the few places blades have missed, one leg seeming to intersect the boot covering most of it strangely, that leg lingering behidn the tall warrior as he took a stride. Bringing himself to a seat at the bar, he orders "The Strongest ale you have, and the strongest drink, if they're different," looking through his bags of treasure for the right amount of payment. "And the use of Room #11?"

AmberVael
2007-03-19, 05:28 PM
Crius looks around from beneath his hood, then does a quick alignment scan.

Timberwolf
2007-03-19, 05:30 PM
Nightstar - NG
Snowraven - LN

Deadly
2007-03-19, 05:32 PM
((Chi is NE, but not very much so. Either he's recently turned evil, or he's on his way in the other direction.))

Rainspattered
2007-03-19, 05:33 PM
Arac- NG, CN (you get an equal measure of both; a conflicted morality, if you can only get one alignment, it would average to a very weak CG)

AmberVael
2007-03-19, 05:34 PM
Crius makes a note of the general alignments in the tavern, then doesn't act on them.
Or at least, not much. He keeps an eye on Arac and Chi.

Deadly
2007-03-19, 05:37 PM
Chi, noticing that Adder has fallen into Dead Time, returns his attention to his sketching.

Rainspattered
2007-03-19, 05:38 PM
Arac drinks the dragon liver buster first, downing it in a single, heavy gulp as though used to drinking from a horn, and seems to relax, then drinks the ale more slowly. The ale still diminishes swiftly, and more find their way to his seat at the bar, a necklace of gold, diamonds, and rarer gems lays on the bar to pay his evening's tab and his room. Eight empty mugs stand in front of the warrior, nd he raises his hand with two fingers, his face asking for more as much as the universal gesture.

AmberVael
2007-03-19, 05:45 PM
Crius briefly wonders what gems rarer than diamonds are.
He and his player are rather inexperienced in such things, especially rarity of gems in more medieval times.

Deadly
2007-03-19, 05:48 PM
Chi sighs and looks out a window. He then pulls out a map and studies it thoughtfully

Rainspattered
2007-03-19, 05:54 PM
((The sort of things one finds in temples to dark, forgotten gods whose names are known only to the degree that they lack vowells of any sort, even "sometimes Y"; gems whose colours are in spectrums of light beyond the visible, pure, massive atoms of some twisted element that is Bose-Einstein Condensate at room temperatue. That, or one of those D&D gems that's worth more than diamonds, like a "King's crown" or something. Whichever way you prefer, really. :smallwink: Arac briefly wonders what "alignments" are, by the way. Even in his "barbarian" culture, men were not so foolish as to try and explain the psyche of any sentient being in a mere pair of words like this.))

AmberVael
2007-03-19, 05:57 PM
((Well, I'm certainly glad I didn't come up with the alignment system. :smallwink:))

Crius hands Paige payment for another drink and waits for it.

Rainspattered
2007-03-19, 06:00 PM
((I didn't come up with the idea that certain kinds of rocks were valuable, but it helps my character drink, so I'm all for exploiting it!))
Arac continues drinking, putting another four or six ales inside him.

Deadly
2007-03-19, 06:17 PM
Chi looks around at the people in the tavern thoughtfully.

Warpfire
2007-03-19, 06:34 PM
Nathaniel walks into the tavern. His head hurts briefly as he realizes he's in three places at once. He tries not to think about it too much as he takes a seat at the bar.

And then he is hit by dead time.

Timberwolf
2007-03-19, 06:47 PM
The sisters head home for bed.

Deadly
2007-03-19, 06:50 PM
Chi sighs and begins sharpening a small dagger boredly.

AmberVael
2007-03-19, 06:52 PM
Crius's eyes snap towards Chi as he hears the tell tale scrape.

Warpfire
2007-03-19, 06:53 PM
Nathaniel shakes his head as he comes out of dead time, and looks aorund.

Deadly
2007-03-19, 06:55 PM
Chi looks up at Crius and smiles very slightly Nervous?

Kyrian
2007-03-19, 06:57 PM
Leonel wakes to realize the sisters left, and he never got their names.

AmberVael
2007-03-19, 06:57 PM
Nervous? No. Wary? Yes.

Deadly
2007-03-19, 06:59 PM
Chi nods Good. It raises ones chance of surviving. I suspect that is especially true around here.

AmberVael
2007-03-19, 07:00 PM
Apparently so.
Crius mutters as he gets his new drink.

Deadly
2007-03-19, 07:03 PM
Chi shrugs and continues sharpening the dagger while looking over his map

Fenric
2007-03-19, 07:08 PM
Magician wakes up and scowls at his now-cold tea. He orders another pot and looks around the tavern.

AmberVael
2007-03-19, 07:09 PM
Crius sips on his second ale and remains as he is, watching Chi out of the corner of his eye.

Kyrian
2007-03-19, 07:10 PM
Leonel gets bored and holds out one arm. Above his hand, 3D wire meshes appear. None solidify, and they just cycle through various items, mostly weapons.

Deadly
2007-03-19, 07:25 PM
Chi frowns and cuts irritably at the map with the dagger Where the hell am I? Stupid portals... he mutters

AmberVael
2007-03-19, 07:29 PM
Crius hums, then gets up and leaves, giving an odd glance to the rainbow in the sky as he goes.

Fenric
2007-03-19, 07:48 PM
Magician sips his fresh tea and watches.

Deadly
2007-03-19, 07:50 PM
Chi sighs and rests his head in his hands, obviously trying to figure something out.

Nevrmore
2007-03-19, 09:05 PM
((Wheee... Adder is CE))

Adder suddenly snaps back into reality.

"Trust me, you'll have the best chance of surviving if you stick close to my side."

He stands up,

"Think about my offer, friend. If you need to find me, justgo wherever you think I'd be hanging out." He says, grinning. He walks out the door.

Deadly
2007-03-19, 09:24 PM
Chi wakes up and blinks in confusion as his player goes insane from doing too much at once. Chi decides to leave the tavern to help his player.

Kyrian
2007-03-19, 09:26 PM
Leonel leaves as well.

Lord Magtok
2007-03-19, 09:27 PM
Agent Omega wakes up and leaves the tavern.

Fenric
2007-03-19, 09:28 PM
Magician finishes his tea and heads out of the tavern.

Chaotic Bob
2007-03-19, 09:33 PM
An illithid calmly walks into the tavern, surveying the occupants carefully.

Rainspattered
2007-03-19, 10:59 PM
"There's seven drinks left on my tab tonight," Arac hollars above the noise of the tavern, "Take them if you want them." He limps back up the stairs, stubling slightly with drunkedness, but amazingly little for the ale in his throat.

McBish
2007-03-19, 11:10 PM
The mutt comes inside wearing a new necklace. He gets a bowl of whiskey.

Chaotic Bob
2007-03-19, 11:13 PM
The illithid looks at the dog, raises a non-existant eyebrow and resumes surveying the other patrons.

McBish
2007-03-19, 11:18 PM
The mutt starts to drink.

Chaotic Bob
2007-03-19, 11:23 PM
Taking a nearby seat, the illithid begins to wonder what life must be like for a child.

McBish
2007-03-19, 11:25 PM
The mutt finishes the whiskey and sighs.

Chaotic Bob
2007-03-19, 11:29 PM
It concludes the thought with 'interesting' and glances once more at the dog, curious.
Are you alright?

Obsidian Blade
2007-03-19, 11:30 PM
Sia walks into the tavern, frowning, and grabs a table in the corner.

McBish
2007-03-19, 11:30 PM
Not really. But I'm not really bad either.

Chaotic Bob
2007-03-19, 11:38 PM
I see. I assume my assistance would be futile?
It continues it's surveying of the tavern occupants, stopping on Sia momentarily to note her arrival.

McBish
2007-03-19, 11:40 PM
Yeah pretty much. I'm just in the mood to feel sorry for myself. And a nap. Those dream sleeps aren't very refreshing. He curls up by the fire and falls asleep.

Obsidian Blade
2007-03-19, 11:42 PM
Sia shifts as the illithid glances at her, and looks away. Putting her chin in her hand, she stares at the wall.

Chaotic Bob
2007-03-20, 12:17 AM
It nods slightly and returns to sureveying.

Nevrmore
2007-03-20, 12:31 AM
Adder strolls inside, exhaling a puff of smoke through the extensions of his mouth.

Seeing that everyone has been hit by Dead Time, he exits.

Who
2007-03-20, 06:06 AM
*Walks in followed by K9*
Morning all

Castaras
2007-03-20, 11:56 AM
Fus reappears, mildly annoyed. He orders a drink, and sips it, thinking.

A balor appears beside him, police bracelet round her wrist.

Nice mess you're in.

Isn't exactly my fault is it? You had to try and free the halfling before time.

Well of course. It was needed.

Very true. The ritual time was ending. I'm glad you got him out before something bad happened.

Good. Then you should lie low for a while, at least until your polymorphing abilities settle.

What about you?

I'm sticking around. This damned bracelet from those damned police stops me from attacking anything. Sadly.

Unlucky.

Fus stands up, and disappears. Helen chuckles, transforms into lich form, and orders a drink.

Deadly
2007-03-20, 12:23 PM
Chi steps out of a shadow and sits down in a corner. He waves Nina over and orders a Llamanade, then leans back and watches the people in the tavern

Castaras
2007-03-20, 12:25 PM
Helen finishes her drink, and looks round the tavern. She notes a few NPCs, though her gaze settles on Chi. She looks at him for a moment, then turns back round to Cosmo for another drink.

Deadly
2007-03-20, 12:27 PM
Chi raises an eyebrow at the little lich but remains silent, sipping his llamanade and watching people

Castaras
2007-03-20, 12:30 PM
Helen finishes another drink, and yawns. She gets up, wanders over to a group of NPCs, and starts talking quietly to them. After much whispering she heads back to her chair. The NPCs begin attacking each other.

Deadly
2007-03-20, 12:32 PM
Chi watches the NPCs fight while pondering how much gold he could extract from their corpses once they've killed each other.

Castaras
2007-03-20, 12:34 PM
The NPCs carry on fighting each other. One grabs a bottle, swallows the contents, picks up a chair, and chucks it into the fight. Soon, furniture is being thrown.

Helen grins, watching.

Deadly
2007-03-20, 12:36 PM
Chi ducks out of the way of a flying chair and sighs a bit while sipping his llamanade.

Castaras
2007-03-20, 12:42 PM
Helen grins as a chair falls down beside her. The fight carries on.

Kyrian
2007-03-20, 12:46 PM
Leonel enters the tavern and looks around.

Deadly
2007-03-20, 12:48 PM
Chi shakes his head a bit at the fight, but continues to watch while sharpening a small dagger

Castaras
2007-03-20, 12:50 PM
The fight finally finishes when all but one extremely drunk NPC have been hit one too many times. The NPC looks around, and slumps to the ground. Helen chuckles and orders a fruit juice.

----

She finishes her juice and disappears.

Deadly
2007-03-20, 02:35 PM
Chi finishes sharpening his dagger, which, if anyone actually looks at it, appears to have once been a lot bigger. Apparently he's been sharpening it a "bit" too much. He doesn't seem to care, though, and sheathes it before leaving the tavern.