PDA

View Full Version : Liquid pain farm help how do i set one up and how do I get to and back to it while I

Lord Talmanes
2014-10-24, 05:35 PM
Liquid pain farm help how do i set one up and how do I get to and back to it while I am traveling some homebrew item or something I don't know. What I want to do is make a place I can keep people and get to where ever I am out traveling maybe a set of modified gate rings

Venger
2014-10-24, 10:09 PM
what level are you? the simplest way is probably a demiplane.

Kelb_Panthera
2014-10-25, 09:39 AM
The core of the agony (or ambrosia[liquid joy]) farm is a magical device that casts liquid pain (/distilled joy) on the victims/ volunteers you keep within range. It simply becomes a "farm" when you can afford to set up several such devices with the necessary victims /staff to make it worth the time and effort.

You don't actually have to return there frequently, or at all even, as long as you can can get the agony produced to you some way. I think there's a set of magically linked trunks in either the mini's handbook, the stronghold builders' guidebook, or heroes of battle. There's also ring gates.

Derpldorf
2014-10-25, 11:51 AM
1. Set up a brothel. (Leadership+Landlord?)
2. Repeating traps of Liquid Pain/Distilled Joy
3. Many many dominatrixes (dominatrixi?)
4. Some way to keep the clients hearts from exploding.
5.????
6.Profit(?)

Irk
2014-10-25, 12:13 PM
Check the EXP farm in my signature, I tried to optimize this kind of thing a while ago, and I came up with some sort of twisted death machine that gave lots of XP and GP.