PDA

View Full Version : Name that spell!

Buufreak
2014-10-24, 07:23 PM
Can't remember it. It allows a caster to cut another off from their god, preventing them from using divine magic. Source would also be helpful.

MilesTiden
2014-10-24, 07:29 PM
Well, it's not quite as extreme as what you're asking for, but there is Divine Interdiction from the Spell Compendium. Cleric 2, creates an area that cuts people off from their god, not removing their ability to cast spells, but it does get rid of their domain powers, and ability to turn/rebuke undead (and power divine feats accordingly).

Buufreak
2014-10-24, 07:33 PM
Well, it's not quite as extreme as what you're asking for, but there is Divine Interdiction from the Spell Compendium. Cleric 2, creates an area that cuts people off from their god, not removing their ability to cast spells, but it does get rid of their domain powers, and ability to turn/rebuke undead (and power divine feats accordingly).

If I am recalling correctly (which is entirely possible that I am not) it was an upper level spell that had a permanent effect.

peacenlove
2014-10-24, 07:37 PM
Anathema.
Champions of Ruin.
(Am I correct?)

Buufreak
2014-10-24, 07:39 PM
Got a winner! Much gratitude, sir.

Venger
2014-10-24, 07:53 PM
noteworthy for being one of the few enchantment spells that is not mind-affecting, so it can affect all enemy types.