PDA

View Full Version : Player Help Looking for a specific spell

SiuiS
2014-10-25, 03:46 AM
Hi there! To the point.

I', trying to find a specific spell. which I thought was in miniatures handbook (nope) or heroes of battle (nope again). It is a low level spell taht does something like, when in darkness, you gain partial concealment even against things which could see through that darkness. And there is a sidebar that notes, somewhere, that Drow could be allowed to use this spell instead of the darkness spell as their racial SLA.

I can't remember the name and I can't find it in any of my books. :smallannoyed:
Any ideas?

ben-zayb
2014-10-25, 06:13 AM
I am pretty sure that Veil of Shadows is in the Miniatures HB, if that is what you are looking for. It's updated in SpC, but it's practically the same.

SiuiS
2014-10-25, 06:49 AM
Huh, that looks like it. Hidden in the margin, there.

Except I don't know where that sidebar for drow is, so I guess I'll check my spell compendium eventually? Bother. I'll see if google can help first.
E: ha! There it is. Same margin and everything. I was looking for a bigger sidebar; I had my thumb on it.

Thank you^2!

Threadnaught
2014-10-25, 06:52 AM
Except I don't know where that sidebar for drow is, so I guess I'll check my spell compendium eventually? Bother. I'll see if google can help first.

Spell Compendium version (http://dndtools.eu/spells/spell-compendium--86/veil-shadow--4722/).

Yeah, it absolutely works against Drow.

Edit: Misread the OP, I'll check my SpC right now.

Nope, can't find anything about Drow getting it as a SLA.