PDA

View Full Version : Fairy tail

lord4571
2014-10-25, 04:34 AM
ive been looking to see if there is a fairy tail campaign or world made with all information (races, classes, skills, spells, abilitys) ive seen some info for classes like dragon slayer or main charters like natsu and lucy but that's it. if u have any info that could help please post here.

I was thinking of trying to build a world where magic is always there but not endless. where it puts limits on magic used that isn't normal in fairy tail. also for them to have enchanted weapons like a fire sword or ice spear. but keeping everything else the same and main charters the same. maybe a new guild for players to join. once I get enough information I will post up the races/classes in a new thread or a handbook in a thread idk when ill get everything done though. the more info I get here the faster it goes.

sorry a head of time if I miss spelled some names in the spoiler below this.
I want it to be like an in between earth land and estlia. having other means to use magic like the spear erza nightwalker had, the sword pretty boy had, or the wand they had (forgot his name) items like that in addition to re-quip magic, elemently magic, and the keys. also im thinking to have the exceeds to be there own usable race like tigerlilly for pc's then have npc's be like tigerlilly/happy.

AkazilliaDeNaro
2014-10-26, 09:48 PM
I'll just drop this (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?321991) here, and be on my way.

lord4571
2014-10-26, 10:23 PM
I'll just drop this (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?321991) here, and be on my way.
thank you this will help in building the class for re-quiping
the classes im looking for is
elemental classes (ice, fire, wind, earth, etc.)
re-quipping
enchantment
ring magic class
card magic class
transformation magic class
shadow magic class
Celestial Spirit Gate Keys class
false dragon slayer class (more choices in what type of dragon slayer magic you can chose from but less power)
real dragon slayer class (limited what you can chose but more power)
and more
basicly looking for all forms of magic in fairy tail and making them in to a class any homebrew magic for fairy tail are accepted to.
even perfume magic class lol :smalltongue:

DedWards
2014-10-31, 04:31 AM
A while ago I came across this:

www.imbriaarts.com/fairytail/

The "Game Books" tab has pdf's, but I've not gone through them myself. They might help you with what you're looking to do.

lord4571
2014-10-31, 04:56 AM
A while ago I came across this:

www.imbriaarts.com/fairytail/

The "Game Books" tab has pdf's, but I've not gone through them myself. They might help you with what you're looking to do.

thx's that helps a lot I was stuck on the races and needed that I can till from a quick glance It will help me build some of the classes or give me more ideas on how to build the game and charcter