PDA

View Full Version : 3.5 Evil Campaign

Rhunder
2014-10-25, 09:32 AM
The Gorion mountain range is home to the dwarves. Its a massive fort as well as a mining operation. The capitol city of Hamrogh sits behind 5 massive fortresses that protrude from the mountainside and send its vast resources through the 4 major trade ports to the south. With several villages and towns surrounding those major establishments, you find your first village in the south west. You arrive from the north, stopping at the bridge crossing a small gorge, awaiting the arrivals of allies the red dragon told you would help with your mission. The red dragon, Narolyth, wants the dwarves to flee the mountains and the continent. Offering a fortune for success and death for failure, you've accepted this.

Gurria is a small town with no walls and few guards, though few dwarves would say they need guards. The town serves as a small barrier from monsters and usually serves as a last stop for adventurers headed to the wild north.

Its dusk at the time of your arrival. The sun setting over the water to the west, casting your shadows on to the mountainside.

Ellowryn
2014-10-25, 03:07 PM
The cloaked figure slowly walks along, coming upon the small bridge he pauses and turns towards the sun before moving into the nearby gathering shadows. Soon, he though, soon enough there will be plenty of material to which to apply my craft, although i do wonder if these fat slobs make good undead. Such questions will be answered in time, but now was moment when he needed to offer his prayers to the gathering dusk so that they grant him the power to crush all those before him. Placing his weapon and shield next to him he begins the ritual to renew his spells.

SwordChucks
2014-10-25, 04:57 PM
A grandfatherly old human approaches the praying figure. He tugs at his voluminous cloak and says "Don't I feel like a copy cat." He reveals his spiked armor beneath the cloak to confirm why he's here and waits patiently for the rest to arrive.

Kish
2014-10-25, 05:01 PM
A tall orc wearing a chain shirt and a backpack, with daggers and a pouch showing on his belt, arrives next. "Hello,", he says. "I am Voimutahe."

JBarca
2014-10-25, 11:18 PM
Gardrilk

Limping up next to the other members of the group is a small, hunchbacked humanoid. He seems vaguely goblinoid, though larger than a true Goblin and thinner than a Hobgoblin. His skin is green and mottled, and his visage is twisted into a perpetual snarl. He wears a tattered, dirty black robe and a large, almost comically so, wide-brimmed hat that is a bright, but faded, yellow.

He hobbles over to the side of the bridge, spits over the side, and turns his pale yellow eyes on the other figures gathered.

"And I s'pose y'all're the other hires? Huh. Well, guess I'll see if'n I can't get a spell'r two ready for our incursion. Pleasure to meet each o' you, I'm sure. Gardrilk's the name."

With an eye roll, he sits down and closes his eyes, apparently deep in thought or meditation.

niw18
2014-10-26, 10:47 AM
The little creature after being giving instructions by his master would after getting distracted and chasing a cat and eating it would move along the street and stop next to the one he was told to act as a pet for as his cover. He would stop and stay near the cloaked man like a pet would and even pretend to want affection from the cloaked man. He knew one day his master will no longer need them and then he will have a feast.

Yael
2014-10-27, 04:59 AM
Sorventh, the Red Dragon (http://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=47811)

From the road, closing to the party, the adult human-sized dragon arrives. As he sees the other five folks that gathered before the village, he cleaned his throat and spoke with a twisted tone using draconic words; Sorventh is still learning the language that inferior creatures use.

I assume you are all my kiabili, hired by Narolyth darastrix. He says to them, forcing his common, but having some draconic words escape his mouth. He does a small peek through the others, who he considers inferior beings, but knows that at this very state, a fight for leadership and a demonstration of power among them would led him into his doom. Is there any nadot already?

Kiabili = Companions.
Darastrix = Dragon.
Nadot = Plan.

SwordChucks
2014-10-27, 08:40 PM
It appears that only two of us could enter the town without being attacked on sight. Our best bet might be to ambush small groups after scouting the town. My favorite ambush is "Oh no, my wagon broke down the road won't you help me?"

Ri'ley looks down at Natas. My, what an adorable kitty.

JBarca
2014-10-27, 09:04 PM
Gardrilk

Opening an eye and glancing at the two newcomers, the stunted little man snorts.

"Who're you talkin' about, oldie? Regardless, I'll be needin' a minute or twenty, so y'all c'n calm down fer just a bit."

He turns to the Dragon, inclines his head, and speaks again.

"Greetings, Scaled One. I'm hoping you're not too put out by my preparations. Are you, by any chance, related to our esteemed employer? You certainly bear the same look of a noble and the impressive turn of the snout!"

Is Narolyth a male or female?

Yael
2014-10-28, 02:01 AM
Sorventh, the Red Dragon. (http://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=47811)

Sorventh turns his yellow sight to the half-goblin, and answers with the very language of his born and race.

Si tepoha thric vi iejir tonopar mrith Narolyth. Vur si mi saeuth batobot sva gekip ir di wux tir vucot creol tekilek ekess vi tibyn drekim hefoc ve. D'nag ekess tafiaf wux, sia ominak ui Sorventh.I have no a blood bond with Narolyth. And I am glad that at least one of you do know some respect to a superior being like me. Nice to meet you, my name is Sorventh.
That being said, he also adds.
I agree with the munthrek, an ambush would work just fine. Also, I could use a wagon to hide in, darastrixi vur tundari don't get along very well.
Finally, he sits in his rear feet, resting his body, he substracts from his backpack one piece of dry meat, and eats it.Munthrek = Human.
Darastrixi vur Tundari = Dragons and Dwarves.

Kish
2014-10-28, 10:23 AM
"I would not be welcome in a dwarven city, it's true," Voimutahe says coolly, "but I might make them think they were merely dealing with a random band of raiders--at least as long as they didn't notice I don't have an axe."

Ellowryn
2014-10-28, 10:30 AM
The cloaked and armored figure stirs, having finished his payer and readied his spells. While the talking had been an irritation there are more important things to worry about now that a few slights. He pauses as he looks around the rather odd assortment of beings meant to be a raiding group.

Greetings, i am Vladmere. While stealth and guile might be appropriate tactics for a situation like this, looking at what has arrived i would say hit and run to whittle down and confuse their defenses would be a better plan.

niw18
2014-10-28, 02:20 PM
The little creature heard Ri’ley and would give what would seem to be either a very toothy smile or it showed it teeth to the creature. The creature posture would change as the scent of a dragon caught his nose and he heard dragonic being spoken. He heard the words even if it was not directed to him and understood it since master at times spoke to him in that language. He would stand there as he could not say a word but he did understand everything they were saying and waited as long as he got to kill he would be happy.

Yael
2014-10-29, 04:14 AM
Sorventh, the Red Dragon. (http://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=47811)

Seeing as half of us aren't aldoer into Tundari settlements, one of us should reckon-in first. Who can go without atracting too much ptaual? Otherwise, si iaco mrith Vladmere. Sorventh adds to the group, after speaking, he sits into his front feet, lying in the ground.
Altoer = Welcome.
Tundari = Dwarven.
Ptaual = Attention.
Si iaco mrith = I agree with.

Kish
2014-11-09, 12:11 PM
"So are we setting up an ambush, or are you hooded people scouting first?" Voimutahe asks.

SwordChucks
2014-11-10, 06:59 PM
I don't see why we couldn't do both. After getting the lay of the land we could lead some of the guards here for all of us to have fun with.

JBarca
2014-11-11, 01:35 PM
Sighing, the stunted little man stands up, mutters a few odd-sounding phrases, wiggle his fingers, and promptly changes. He now looks like a Dwarven youth with nice, if somewhat tattered, clothes.

"I'll be back in a few minutes. Set up some kinda ambush, I s'pose?"

And with that, he turns and begins running toward the town.

SwordChucks
2014-11-13, 02:17 AM
Ri'ley goes to the end of the bridge closest to town and waits twenty feet from the edge with his chain drawn.

Ellowryn
2014-11-13, 08:56 AM
Sounds like a plan then, Vlad will dons his weaponry and moves to follow Ri'ley in setting up the ambush.

niw18
2014-11-14, 12:05 PM
The little creature listened to the plan and thought it was good and would then wait and once heard orders he would travel with man he was told to act like a pet for to help in the ambushing. The little creature did not care as long as he got to kill he was going to be a very happy little creature.