PDA

View Full Version : Character Builder software

Shotaro
2007-03-19, 02:50 PM
Im looking for a character builder that includes the master transmogrifist PrC from complete arcane - does HeroForge have it?

Jimp
2007-03-19, 03:42 PM
Sorry but I can't resist:
TETSUO!
KANEDA!

Shotaro
2007-03-19, 04:58 PM
lol - you get it from the pic or the name?

if it was the name kudos. Shotaro slips by most people as he's called Kaneda throughout the film he's only called shotaro in the books. if you got it from the pic you've simply seen the film too much :p

Kender
2007-03-20, 08:32 AM
Im looking for a character builder that includes the master transmogrifist PrC from complete arcane - does HeroForge have it?

At least v5.0.5 of Heroforge has it.

Jimp
2007-03-20, 08:47 AM
lol - you get it from the pic or the name?

if it was the name kudos. Shotaro slips by most people as he's called Kaneda throughout the film he's only called shotaro in the books. if you got it from the pic you've simply seen the film too much :p

Both :smallbiggrin:

Viscount Einstrauss
2007-03-20, 03:44 PM
Heroforge? My attention has been piqued. Is it a more sensible system than Redblade? I've been looking for one that's a little more wieldy.

The J Pizzel
2007-03-20, 05:13 PM
Heroforge is the single greatest DM computer assistance program in the world. Yes, is beats the bejesus out of Redbl....ah, I can't even speak it's name.

pizzel

Kender
2007-03-20, 07:10 PM
Heroforge? My attention has been piqued. Is it a more sensible system than Redblade? I've been looking for one that's a little more wieldy.

Aye, Heroforge is a really, really nice excel spreadsheet character generator. There's a yahoo community about it that is doing most of the development nowadays. A google search will find it most handily.