PDA

View Full Version : Optimization Warforged the Indestructible

Macabros
2014-10-26, 01:47 PM
The game I am going to be playing in is a 3.P game. I am allowed access to a wide array of feats and classes.
I want to play a Warforged, and via the use of two Flaws I am going to gain the Toughness and Troll Blooded Feat (Fiated to be some of the alchemical fluids running through his body.)

I plan on taking levels in Warforged Juggernaut to gain immunity to Non-Lethal damage at a little later a date. The game will begin at level 5, so at earliest I can take it next level. But I am curious what classes should I take to make an even more powerful juggernautish class build? A character who seems to be capable of taking almost any damage or attack and shrug it off.

I know of the Whirling Frenzy, Spirit Lion Totem Barbarian/Dungeon Crasher build. You can get insane amounts of damage with that build I know, but is there anything else?

EDIT: I am considering Bloodrager(Abberant or Arcane Bloodline) with the Untouchable Rager and Spelleater Archetypes, since Spells and Spells per day are not the same thing.
That would grant Fast Healing 1, and a Spell Resistance of 8+Bloodrager level while raging and at level 5 gain the ability to heal based on which spell slots you burn.