PDA

View Full Version : Star Wars Saga Edition Table Conversion

DMKilleen
2014-10-26, 08:05 PM
Current Campaign: Bring to justice the leader of the sons of freedom, a rebel extremist terrorist group operating on Tatooine.

Current Mission: Capture or eliminate the leader's second in command, General Pryett. You have gathered intel in the rubble after the explosion in the hidden bunker under the housing complex. This intel revealed that he will be at a weapon's deal with smugglers the following day. The same time other rebels are planning to attack an innocent orphanage across town. You have alerted the storm troopers to the attack on more innocent people in Mos Eisley and opted to take down General Pryett yourselves.

The location of the deal is happening in an abandoned warehousing section of the chaotic city of Mos Eisley. There are many pathways and directions that can be taken to approach the area as well as buildings overlooking the site. Explain (in character) your approach to this mission to your comrades in arms.

This game is currently closed to new characters.

Dark-Lark
2014-10-26, 11:25 PM
After charging to full power, HK-88 would like to buy his master some food for breakfast while his master happens to be sleeping, and if he just so happens to walk by the place we are going to hit tomorrow and map out the whole place in every tiny detail, then I guess that is just the will of the force that it happen :smallcool:.
He will bring food with him and take it out and hold it in his hand/claw on the way back.
Points he will make if need be.
"Inquiry: Why would shops be closed at night? Logically the more hours a shop is open the more credits it would make, yes?"
"Statement: I have the food for my master right here."
"Formally Request: Please hold this while I shoot you in the face."