PDA

View Full Version : Character Sheet

Trinak
2007-03-20, 12:22 PM
I realize this could be opinion, but I'm looking for a better character sheet. I like the condensed version from the handbook, but the revised version adds the animal companion and the magic items the char is wearing. Anyone know of a better char sheet?

Fako
2007-03-20, 12:34 PM
I personally use Ema's Character Sheets (found here (http://www.emass-web.com)). They are relatively compact, and if you use the dynamic versions, allow you to pick only the books you have for your spell lists. However, no such option for feats...but oh well.

storybookknight
2007-03-20, 12:52 PM
Check the downloads section at Wizards.com - they just came out with a new character sheet that's very friendly!

PnP Fan
2007-03-20, 01:06 PM
I sometimes use the Mad Irishman's stuff. Do a google for him.

Kender
2007-03-20, 02:56 PM
Personally, I just use HeroForge's output as a character sheet. Does the trick.

Though if I do need a "blank" I'll print out one of the WotC ones, but that's a rare occurrence.

valadil
2007-03-20, 03:08 PM
I made my own a while back. I'm pretty happy with it. It takes away space on the front page from attacks and makes room for more sources for skills and adds feats/special abilities to the front page. It does a better job of splitting up weird sources of bonuses, as it was designed for a wizard I've been playing on and off since 2001 (I think he's level 24 now), but I wouldn't advise using this if you're a fighter who keeps track of many types of attacks.

http://files.thuranni.net/valadils_char_sheet-RC2.pdf

I should also point out that I only recently set up this domain, so don't be surprised if DNS changes haven't propagated yet. It should be up within a day.

Twisted.Fate
2007-03-20, 03:12 PM
My old DM developed a really nice one for our group. It's quite compact and has space for just about everything - animal companions, magic items, weapons, armor...it's great.

If I'm developing a higher-level character (12th or over) I tend to write extended stat blocks out on lined paper, so I can keep track of all my bonuses and where they come from. Makes for easy justification of AC 35.

bosssmiley
2007-03-20, 06:51 PM
I sometimes use the Mad Irishman's stuff. Do a google for him.

+1 (and filler...)