PDA

View Full Version : Thrallherd theme

atemu1234
2014-10-29, 03:03 PM
I want my next character to be a Psion (Telepath) Thrallherd. I want his thralls to fit a certain theme. What would be a good theme?

Extra Anchovies
2014-10-29, 03:07 PM
Thrallherd could be a "noble lord", his primary thrall could be his "man-at-arms", and his follower-thralls could be his "loyal attendants", perhaps. Could make for a fairly creepy vibe if played right; delusions of grandeur are like that.

Urpriest
2014-10-29, 03:08 PM
Butterflies. (http://venturefans.org/vbwiki/The_Monarch)

OldTrees1
2014-10-29, 03:09 PM
You could go the old: Messiah - Disciples - Followers

atemu1234
2014-10-29, 03:16 PM
Thrallherd could be a "noble lord", his primary thrall could be his "man-at-arms", and his follower-thralls could be his "loyal attendants", perhaps. Could make for a fairly creepy vibe if played right; delusions of grandeur are like that.

Now I want to go 300.

Spartans, what is your profession?

SamsDisciple
2014-10-29, 03:25 PM
If you are being selective about who you enthrall then be the Pied Piper, vowing to rid cities of their were-rat problems while building your army.

Another theme could be arabian nights and have the 40 thieves following you around.

Last idea is the circus and all of the staff and performers are your thralls (you need zombies to clean the dire-tiger's cage though, not even mind-raped thralls will venture into that stench...)

snailgosh
2014-10-29, 03:27 PM
the Godfather, his Capos and lots of Soldiers and Associates

Extra Anchovies
2014-10-29, 03:30 PM
If you are being selective about who you enthrall then be the Pied Piper, vowing to rid cities of their were-rat problems while building your army.

Another theme could be arabian nights and have the 40 thieves following you around.

Last idea is the circus and all of the staff and performers are your thralls (you need zombies to clean the dire-tiger's cage though, not even mind-raped thralls will venture into that stench...)

I like the circus idea. You'd be the Ringmaster, and your main thrall could be the... Strongman, perhaps? Or rotate the role out each time they get killed. One's the strongman (BSF), the next is the bareback rider (halfling outrider), then the animal tamer (beastmaster druid), then the man-savage (wildshape ranger)... I need to do this.

Bonus points if you dress like this:
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/b/b3/Ringmaster.png