PDA

View Full Version : New PEACH trade system ^_^

Avelent
2014-10-29, 11:04 PM
Hey hey guys,

I'm new but it hasn't taken me long to see that peaching is hard stuff. I have viewed the various homebrews only to find a whole lot of non replied to posts. It is because of this that I have decided to set up a PEACH trade system to help foster an increase in communications by forum members ^_^.

My system is simple. Peach for peach trades. If you want to be peached follow these steps.

Step one: Post a link to your homebrew thread here so forum members know your willing to peach trade.
Step two: Find a linked homebrew in this thread to peach, open it, and peach the post
Step three: At the bottom of your peach post type -peach trade- followed by a link to your homebrew requesting to be peached.

If people use the honor system here you should than receive a peach in exchange for yours before you know it.

Also please try to spread out the peach trades as evenly as you can. If you notice that one person has a ton of replies on their homebrew with the -peach trade- tag than try to find another homebrew to peach trade with.

Thanks guys I hope this works well.

With high hopes for better forum communication.
-Avelent

qazzquimby
2014-10-30, 12:02 AM
How is this different from the existing peach trade system? I haven't used it, so I really don't know.

Avelent
2014-10-30, 12:47 AM
I have not seen any peach trade systems. If you have a link to it please let me know as I am interested in seeing it.

Thanks.
-Avelent

qazzquimby
2014-10-30, 01:15 AM
I believe this (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?263949-PEACH-Exchange) is it.

Avelent
2014-10-30, 09:58 AM
Well that's awesome that there is one out there. I just looked it over seems good. It's too bad that it has been inactive for almost a month >_< though.

No reason there can't be two peach trade/exchange systems. Also they are both different in a few ways and its good to have options.

I'll have to post some homebrews there and see what happens but in the mean time if anyone posts their homebrews here I would be more than happy to give them a peach.

Lets increase the level of communications on this forum guys ^_^
-Avelent