PDA

View Full Version : Mystra

True believer
2014-10-30, 06:48 PM
Hello everyone !!!!!

I am currently playing a Cleric3/wizard3/mystic theurge4/dweomerkeeper1 character in a campaign.
My character has as a patron deity Mystra (i also has the initiate of mystra feat)

I am looking for anything (prestige , feats , substitutions levels , flaws etc) that has as theme the Mystra , any suggestions ?????

Honest Tiefling
2014-10-30, 07:02 PM
If you're looking for crunch, what is the rest of your party?

If you're looking for fluff, what's your character like, what are their views of Mystra, are they a part of an order, what region are they from? (I believe Hathran often follow Mystra, but I could be wrong to throw out an order/region example.)

Tarlek Flamehai
2014-10-30, 08:03 PM
Feats
Initiate of Mystra
Sword of the Arcane Order
Blessed of the Seven Sisters
Lunar Magic

Classes
Shooting Star
Mustic Fire Knight
Knight of the Blue Moon
Dweomerkeeper
Moonstar Agent
Harper Agent
Harper Mage
Harper Priest

Spells
Stars of Mystra
Mystra's Miasma
Laeral's Crowning Touch
Skin of the Steel Dragon
Holy Star
Spellmantle
Spell Phylactery
Anyspell
Anyspell, Greater

True believer
2014-10-31, 07:51 AM
If you're looking for crunch, what is the rest of your party?

If you're looking for fluff, what's your character like, what are their views of Mystra, are they a part of an order, what region are they from? (I believe Hathran often follow Mystra, but I could be wrong to throw out an order/region example.)

My party consists of a Cleric 11 of Tempus , a rogue/ninja of Selun and a paladin 11 of Kelemvor

My party at the current point is taking quests from Alustriel , we are not a part of a specific order but we have gain fame due to our aventures ( bards are singing songs for us etc ) , currently we are heading to High forest and my character is from Cormyr

Bluydee
2014-10-31, 08:09 AM
Become Chosen Of Mythos.

Max Caysey
2014-10-31, 08:14 AM
Dweomerkeeper is THE Mystra class. The fluff is that it is her guardians of the weave.

True believer
2014-10-31, 12:21 PM
Become Chosen Of Mythos.

Do you mean chosen of mystra????? I dont know what chosen of mythos is and how I can manage to enter it

thorgrim29
2014-10-31, 02:28 PM
It has pretty hard prerequisites, you need to have had at least 3 encounters with far realm entities that damaged your sanity, read the Necronomicon and the King in Yellow and murder someone you care about in a fit of paranoia. The bonuses are pretty cool, but once you start it you can't take levels in any other class and the level 10 capstone is that you are compelled to drown yourself and go serve your dread master in his temple.