PDA

View Full Version : Golem Pilot (5e Class) (coughRobotPilotcough)

HorridElemental
2014-10-30, 10:46 PM
Golem Pilot

Class Features

Hit Points
Hit Dice: 1d10
HP @ First Level: 10 + Con Modifier
HP after first level: 1d10 (or 6) + Con Modifier per Golem Pilot level.

Proficiencies
Armor: Shields
Weapons: Golem Weapons (see list)
Tools: Gambling Set

Saving Throws: Strength, Constitution
Skills: Choose 4 from the following list.

Equipment

Level 1
Golem: You have access to a golem that only you can pilot. You sit within the chest of the golem and your size increases by one size. You x SD can't wear more than light armor inside your golem and that armor's properties and AC are ignored. Your AC is equal to your Con Mod + Dex Mod and you have disadvantage on stealth checks.

Golem Weapons:

Level 2

Repair: As a bonus action once per short or long rest you can repair damage to your Golem. You can repair a number of points of damage equal to 1d10+golem pilot level. This increases to 2d10 at level 6 and 3d10 at level 15.

Modification: At level 2, 5, 7, and 11 you may make a modification to your Golem. Make a choice from the following list. Each level you may change your modification to another one on the same list.

Level 3

Concept: Choose one of the three following options and fainit's feature, you gain Concept Features at level 9, 13, and 17.

Juggernaut: You are able to trample your enemies. When you use a move and a dash, you may move through other creatures spaces that are your size or smaller. All creatures who's space you move through gain a Athletics or Acrobatics check versus a DC of (8 + Strength Mod + Proficiency Bonus). If they pass then they take no damage and they may choose a place within 15 to move. On a failed save and the creature is your size they are pushed out of your way within 15 feet to a place you choose. If the target is smaller than you it is knocked prone. Any creature that fails their save also takes 1d8 damage. This damage increases to 2d8 damage.and 3d8 damage at levels X and Y.

Gunner:

Warden:

Level 4
Ability Score Increase

Level 5
Modification

Level 6
Improved Repair (2d10)

Level 7
Modification

Level 8
Ability Score Increase

Level 9
Concept Feature

Level 10
Ability Score Increase

Level 11
Modification

Level 12
Ability Score Increase

Level 13
Concept Feature

Level 14
Greater Modification

Level 15
Greater Repair

Level 16
Ability Score Increase

Level 17
Concept Feature

Level 18
Greater Modification

Level 19
Ability Score Increase

Level 20
Perfect Fusion

Rough draft, I'll need to reserve two more posts.

HorridElemental
2014-10-30, 10:48 PM
Reserved for future use

HorridElemental
2014-10-30, 10:49 PM
Reserved for future use (no more reserved)

HorridElemental
2014-10-30, 10:52 PM
Interesting, but I believe this is more suited to the homebrew section of the forums. You may wish to get a mod to move it.

Meh on my phone and was in the wrong window when I started this.

Also, thanks for waiting until I got my reserve posts in :smallannoyed:.

Daishain
2014-10-30, 10:59 PM
Meh on my phone and was in the wrong window when I started this.

Also, thanks for waiting until I got my reserve posts in :smallannoyed:.
Sorry about that, and... gone

HorridElemental
2014-10-31, 07:57 AM
Sorry about that, and... gone

No worries, it was late and I clicked on the wrong smiley... Should have been :smalltongue: I blame my fat fingers.

8d6Gamer
2017-03-06, 06:31 PM
Following up on development of this thread.