PDA

View Full Version : A Series of Slightly Humorus 5-Level PrCs and other Homebrew Effects.

Korias
2007-03-20, 09:40 PM
That will probably never see game time.

I give you my first two PrCs.
The Fighting Dreamer
Pre-Req
Bab+1
Saves: +2/+2/+2
Must be able to cast one 2nd level spell.
Must have been reduced to -9 HP, came back, and survived for the rest of the fight.

Stats
HD: D6
BAB: As Cleric (3/4)
Saves: Reflex/Will Good, Fort Bad.
Skills: Jump, Listen, Spot, Hide, Spellcraft, Diplomacy, Knowledge (Any, Bought Sperately)
Skill Points: As Bard
Proficient with all simple weapons, and 3 Martial weapons of your choice.

1: Dreaming Will
2: Blur the Line
3: Mighty Acrobatics
4: The Final Strike
5: Belive in one's self.

Dreaming Will (Su): For a number of times per day equal to the Fighting Dreamer's Class level, he may add his wisdom modifier to AC and Attack Rolls. This effect lasts 1d4+1 Rounds.
Blur the Line (Sp) 2/day, The Fighting Dreamer may add his class level to his damage and attack to one target, but suffers a 25% Miss chance when attacking someone who is NOT his target. This effect lasts 1 Round.
Mighty Acrobatics (Su) 3/day, the Fighting Dreamer may step out of normal gravitational rules. For 1d6 Rounds, The fighting dreamer is considered to be on a plane of object directional gravity (Down is where you want it to be.).
The Final Strike (SP) 5/day, you may act under the effects of True Strike, and also gain +5 to damage.
Belive in One's Self (Su) 1/week, if the fighting dreamer is at -9 HP, The Fighting Dreamer may automaticaly restore himself to Full HP, relive himself of all disease, and be under the effects of Bull's Strength. This effect lasts until combat is over, and when combat ends, he reverts to -9 HP.

Azure City Guard
Azure City makes use of the AC Military to defend it in a time of need.
Pre Req
BAB +1
Resident of Azure City.

Stats
HD: D6
Saves: Fort Good, Ref/Will Bad.
Skills: As Fighter
Skill Points: As fighter.

Proficient in all martial weapons.

1: Defense of the City!
2: Aww man!
3: ZOMG! I have a Background!
4: Hold the Breach!
5: Lich Hunter

Defense of the City! (Ex): The AC Guard, when within 1 mile of the city and a hostile attacker, gains +2 to all rolls.
Aww Man! (Su): The AC guard is pessimistic. He can, through his pessimisim, spread it to another. 3/day, the AC guard may daze a target of any HD.
ZOMG! I have a Background! (Ex): Select ONE of the following. You gain it as a class ability:
Paladin: Smite Evil 1/day, Cha Based.
Sorc: You know one 1st Level spell, able to be cast twice a day.
Ranger: You gain +10 competence bonus to survival.
Cleric: Cure light wounds 1/day
Wizard: 3 0 Level spells known.
Rogue: 1d4 Sneak attack.
Barbarian: Rage 1/day
Fighter: Take one fighter Bonus feat.
Bard: May Use "Inspire Courage" 1/day.

Hold the breach: (Su) You double any bonuses given to you from the following spells:
Enlarge Person
Cat's Grace
Bulls Strength
Bear's Endurance

Lich hunter: (Ex)1/day, you can automaticaly hit a lich for full damage.

New Disease: Geostigma
Geostigma is a disease caused by the body's over compensation to defeat an intruder, and thus causing a block in the immune system to occur.
Symptoms: Head ache, pain in limbs, stabbing pain, minor psychosis.
Visual Symptom: Eyes change color to green, Cat-Like eyes.. Large black stain appears on spot of infection and does not go away.
Game Effects: 1d4 Wis Temp Wis damage, 25% chance whenhit to drop anything being held by affected limb, Or if head/chest, be dazed for 1d3 rounds. You take 1d2 Wis and 1d4 Dex and 1d2 Str damage.

Curing: A Remove Curse spell, or Neutralize Poison if within 1 week of infection. Later on, You need a wish or miracle spell.

alchemy.freak
2007-03-20, 11:00 PM
With a little modification that Azure city guard would make a great generic NPC class

SpartacusThe2nd
2007-03-21, 03:36 AM
lol Lich hunter.
those are nice but both either overpowered or underpowered.
True strike is very strong maybe once or twice a day and only +5 to damage cause you know you get +20 to attack already.
ZOMG is nice, but Bardic knowledge? it's like bard is useless now.

Korias
2007-03-21, 05:48 AM
I was running out of effects. But I'll change the damage factor from 20 to 5.
Thanks for the advice.

Rama_Lei
2007-03-22, 09:28 PM
Is geostigma from FF7-AC?

Maerok
2007-03-22, 09:53 PM
Yup. That's the condition from the Jenova cells in the body.

Overlord
2007-03-24, 09:28 PM
Very nice.

The Azure Guard prestige class is great! :xykon:

Korias
2007-03-24, 10:00 PM
Is geostigma from FF7-AC?

Yes. It comes from a full night's playing of FF7 and then watching advent children as a pretty epilouge.