PDA

View Full Version : Please Help me find a map - Lands of Mystery

Trianas
2014-11-02, 12:57 AM
Hello all, I was looking around Google at different maps and I stumbled on the worlds coolest setting for a new campaign- the map I found is called Lands of Mystery what I know of it thus far is:

A small picture of it can be found at http://www.mapsofmastery.com/fantasy.html

It was created by Chris West for Dungeon magazine

Through my research many people say it is in Dungeon magazine # 135 but after looking there still nothing!

This is an awesome map and I’m sure it is widely used, If anyone knows where I can purchase a copy or get a copy by another means please let me know.... and thank you

Aethir
2014-11-02, 03:08 AM
It's at the back of Dungeon #150, I think from 135 on is where the other smaller maps by West started appearing.

Trianas
2014-11-02, 05:14 AM
Ouch!

Thank-you Aethir, I do believe that’s the place-

After looking to buy Dungeon #150 (for only $44) I'm now looking at a way to possibly download just the map? Or to purchase it separately-

any help in that department?

I have no problem paying for things that are awesome but I don’t see buying the magazine just to have the map.

Palanan
2014-11-02, 01:08 PM
Maybe try contacting Christopher West directly? He's active on several forums and seems interested in what fans have to say.

I doubt he'd share a high-res copy for free, but a poster version would probably cost less than a used copy of Dungeon #150.

Trianas
2014-11-03, 12:00 AM
Unfortunately, I have tried to e-mail Christopher directly a while ago and never received a return e-mail and I was asking for just that, to purchase a poster size map. It’s a map I could use for years. I will once again give it a try and e-mail him again

thank you :-)