PDA

View Full Version : Birds/Harpies RPG?

Mr. Mask
2014-11-02, 08:55 AM
There is an RPG where you play as mice, one where you play as cats, and probably one where you play as cars if I looked hard enough. Anyone know if there's one focused on avian creatures? Birds or mythological bird people? Best I can think of is that miniature war game, where you play as dragons (which works similarly to the X-Wing one).

Tarlek Flamehai
2014-11-07, 03:19 PM
Angry Birds RPG
Winged Avians RPG

Google knows all...including where you hide your smut collection.

Edge of Dreams
2014-11-07, 05:58 PM
Shard is an RPG where all the characters are anthropomorphic animals. There's birds, mammals, and lizards. I believe the base book includes around 50 different animal templates and instructions on how to develop your own.

Aliquid
2014-11-07, 07:22 PM
There was an old D&D supplement called Top Ballista (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Top_Ballista) where everything was avian based.

It was based on the aerial city of Serraine which flies over the Known World. PC races included skygnomes (creators of bizarre yet workable flying inventions); faenare (birdmen able to create spell-like effects through songs), gremlins, harpies, nagpa (vulture-headed humanoids), pegataurs (winged centaurs), sphinxes, and tabi (catlike creatures).

Sartharina
2014-11-08, 11:15 AM
Shard is an RPG where all the characters are anthropomorphic animals. There's birds, mammals, and lizards. I believe the base book includes around 50 different animal templates and instructions on how to develop your own.
... that's another $15 dollars I hope is worth the cost!