PDA

View Full Version : complete Druid Spell book?

Trianas
2014-11-03, 01:48 AM
Druid gurus-

Hello I am about to sit down and create a Druid spell book and quick reference sheet to ALL the Druid spells form all the books I have found with Druid spells in it - Spell Compendium, Complete Arcane, Complete Adventure, Complete Divine etc. etc. etc.

If this list already exists It would be so nice to get my hands on it. I would like to have all available spells in one easy to reach place :-)

Thank you for your time!

Also; I have only been in the playground a short time and have loved every minuet of it, you all have been a big help and a great community!

Darrin
2014-11-03, 06:12 AM
If this list already exists It would be so nice to get my hands on it. I would like to have all available spells in one easy to reach place :-)

You'll want to talk to eggynack. He can PM you a link to his Druid Handbook, which has an extensive Spells section that covers every possible sourcebook.

Esprit15
2014-11-03, 06:17 AM
Also useful is DnDTools. I think they might not have quite everything (pretty sure they don't have Dragon Magazine content), but otherwise, they're quite comprehensive.

eggynack
2014-11-03, 06:18 AM
You'll want to talk to eggynack. He can PM you a link to his Druid Handbook, which has an extensive Spells section that covers every possible sourcebook.
Well, it definitely has nearly all of the good ones. Not exactly every spell in existence though, if the difference between every spell and every good spell is a relevant one. For just an unadorned list of stuff, you might be better off with dndtools (http://dndtools.eu/). I'm not sure that it's entirely complete, but it tends to be close enough whenever I'm doing spell research. But, yeah, if you want that information pared down some before delivery, my list is a good one.

Ketiara
2014-11-03, 07:20 AM
If you manage to compile all druid spells, please share :D

I use Eggynack's handbook very often :D its awesome, and im sure a complete spellbook would be aswell

Komatik
2014-11-03, 08:39 AM
eggybook = dowant

LTwerewolf
2014-11-03, 08:59 AM
It's by no means perfect, but spellgen 2.0 certainly gets the job done.

eggynack
2014-11-03, 01:49 PM
I use Eggynack's handbook very often :D its awesome, and im sure a complete spellbook would be aswell
Glad to hear it, though it's unlikely that something on the magnitude of a writeup of every druid spell is forthcoming. I mean, it's possible I'll dip my toes in less and less useful stuff over time, but it just feels like a waste to catalog every neutralize poison and mass swim out there.

eggybook = dowant
Should be done at some point or another. I think most of my doings now are just writing up stuff I have entries for, seriously beefing up the animal companion section, and probably some period of editing. In the meantime, besent.

Wacky89
2014-11-03, 02:26 PM
I have that list laying around, but is it allowed to share such material? Isn't it against the rules?

Chronos
2014-11-03, 02:33 PM
There's also TSB (The Spell Book), which is a compilation of every* spell from every class.

*(not quite every; it misses spells from online-only sources, but I think it includes all of the books and Dragon magazine).

torrasque666
2014-11-03, 02:40 PM
Give me about 30 minutes and I can make you a list of all spells, arranged by level and maybe school from dndtools.

torrasque666
2014-11-03, 04:52 PM
Scrap it. Sudden bout of lazy is preventing me.

LTwerewolf
2014-11-03, 04:55 PM
Scrap it. Sudden bout of lazy is preventing me.

No reason to do something spellgen already had done.

Ketiara
2014-11-03, 05:42 PM
No reason to do something spellgen already had done.

I cant get it (dndtools) to show me all spells for druid from two sources (PH and SPC)... not at once at least.

If it can be done, how? ctrl+click doesnt work

LTwerewolf
2014-11-03, 06:15 PM
I was referring to this. (http://pigmentia.net/spellgen/)

Trianas
2014-11-04, 05:15 AM
Thank-you guys once again I have what I'm looking for I like both the DnDtools and Spellgen -

Eggynack, I would love to get a copy of this famous Druid handbook I’ve heard about in several of the threads I’ve been to... when it becomes available ill be waiting in line :-)