PDA

View Full Version : Finding a feat, attacks of opportunity against missed attacks.

Albions_Angel
2014-11-03, 01:33 PM
I was recently told of a feat I might like for a character of mine. I believe it requires dodge, but that may not be true. It certainly benefits from dodge and mobility. Effectively when an opponent makes an attack of opportunity against you and misses, you get a free attack of opportunity back. It works very well with druid shapeshifters who gain mobility as you can run past groups of enemies, dodging blows and dealing damage back without harming your move action.

Any idea what it is called?

PsychoBear
2014-11-03, 01:38 PM
Elusive Target (CW) allows a trip against a foe who misses an AoO when you move out of a threatened square, but that's very specific.
I'll continue looking.

Red Fel
2014-11-03, 01:38 PM
There is Riposte, from, Dragon Compendium: While you're using Combat Expertise, the first enemy in a round to miss you provokes an attack of opportunity.

nyjastul69
2014-11-03, 01:53 PM
Karmic Strike from CW allows you make an AoO on anyone who hits you in melee combat.

heavyfuel
2014-11-03, 03:17 PM
Similarly to Karmic Strike you have Robillars Gambit from PHB2. Enemies get +4 attack and damage against you, but you get an AoO for every attack someone makes at you, including other AoO

nyjastul69
2014-11-03, 04:03 PM
This (http://www.minmaxboards.com/index.php?topic=1579.0) is a link to an AoO handbook on the MM boards.