PDA

View Full Version : WoD Analyze my drug dealer!

WarKitty
2014-11-03, 04:59 PM
http://www.myth-weavers.com/sheetview.php?sheetid=983092

What do you people think?

Edit: There is one houserule in place, that I can buy up wolf-blooded after character creation. Also we all started with 10 merit dots.

Bulhakov
2014-11-03, 07:00 PM
I would advise against investing 4 points in both firearms and weaponry. Choose one main combat role and stick to it (firearms are the better option for a mortal). This will give you some points to spread around to other skills that might be useful outside of combat (Stealth? Larceny? Drive? Sruvival?)

WarKitty
2014-11-03, 07:30 PM
I would advise against investing 4 points in both firearms and weaponry. Choose one main combat role and stick to it (firearms are the better option for a mortal). This will give you some points to spread around to other skills that might be useful outside of combat (Stealth? Larceny? Drive? Sruvival?)

Probably either athletics or survival, maybe drive. Definitely not stealth or larceny - the character's a brute in her approach to most things.

Alternately, lose weaponry and stick to brawl and make social primary for a few more points on streetwise and persuasion.

Also, apparently my specialty in paper-mache got lost.

Hyena
2014-11-06, 10:12 AM
And the prize for weirdest giantitp thread title of the month goes to... That.

comicshorse
2014-11-06, 11:12 AM
If she's ever in LA I've got a Lasombra Antitribu drug lord who is always on the look out for new business partners :smallcool:

Drakefall
2014-11-06, 03:55 PM
I don't know what your table is used to, nor would I want to call out your game as badwrongfun, so bear it with a grain of salt when I ask how you are justifying three stats attributes with but one dot in them? :smalleek:

One dot is below average and while everyone has their weaknesses it seems a bit extreme. Especially the one in stamina, but amazing strength and dexterity combo. Just seems weird to me.

Other than that I think you've done a good job stating out the concept. You have the social skills and merits to facilitate drug dealing and other criminal enterprises quite handily and the physical ones to back them up. Maybe put a dot in drive since she's a drug runner, which implies driving about? Although she could easily be the combined facilitator and head muscle for the business whilst some other schmoe drives so its hardly necessary.

WarKitty
2014-11-06, 06:00 PM
I don't know what your table is used to, nor would I want to call out your game as badwrongfun, so bear it with a grain of salt when I ask how you are justifying three stats attributes with but one dot in them? :smalleek:

One dot is below average and while everyone has their weaknesses it seems a bit extreme. Especially the one in stamina, but amazing strength and dexterity combo. Just seems weird to me.

Other than that I think you've done a good job stating out the concept. You have the social skills and merits to facilitate drug dealing and other criminal enterprises quite handily and the physical ones to back them up. Maybe put a dot in drive since she's a drug runner, which implies driving about? Although she could easily be the combined facilitator and head muscle for the business whilst some other schmoe drives so its hardly necessary.

Other than the storyteller we're all new, so there's not much for what's standardized. Int is low in part to represent a character with a complete lack of formal education. But yeah I could see evening out stamina and presence.

I did shift her concept away from the "running' part of it to being more of a local drug lord, so other people are doing the running at this point. She's mostly keeping the local area smooth.