PDA

View Full Version : [THI's Spoiler] Trigak's Undead

The honest illusionist
2007-03-21, 03:15 PM
Okay, this theory is in all likeliness completely wrong and only based purely on guesswork but I had the idea pop into my head and I HAVE to share it:

The three fake Xykons are each heads from the chimera Trigak, that were reanimated, shape changed to look humanoid and disguised to look like Xykon. This is also assuming one head is the ego, one head is the superego and one head is the id (like in other fantasy stories featuring three headed giants).

Yeah, that's it. Feel free to laugh.

fwiffo
2007-03-21, 03:19 PM
I say northern Xykon is the little piggy who built the house from straw, the southern Xykon is the one who built it from sticks and the one hanging back is the one who used bricks.

Oh, and Redcloak is portrayed by Big Bad Wolf, of course.

Who is with me on this theory?

Assassinfox
2007-03-21, 03:47 PM
Interesting...

Tornek the Unhygenic
2007-03-21, 08:18 PM
No. No. No. Maybe. No. No. No.

My opinion is one of the above. take your pick.

It doesn't have the letters N or O in it.

Ettlesby
2007-03-21, 08:39 PM
It WOULD be rather interesting...certainly, something that (most) people wouldn't think of or expect. We don't have any evidence to the contrary, either, so it's possible. Dunno how likely it is, but it's possible.

Mangangatha
2007-03-21, 08:48 PM
Nice theory, and the ego-superego-id would be quite interesting...

Let's wait and see.

Pollux
2007-03-21, 10:00 PM
The demon roaches are the Smothers Brothers too.

C'mon. You know it's true.

:smalltongue:

Alysar
2007-03-21, 11:29 PM
I don't know. Is Xykon capable of creating undead creatures that aren't mindless automatons?

belboz
2007-03-21, 11:55 PM
Oh, certainly. Create undead (which makes all sorts of undead nasties, none of which are automatons) is only a 6th level spell; besides, he used to have a bunch of ghasts.

That said, I don't think the decoy Xykons, or anything else in the last few hundred strips, have anything to do with Trigak.

Alysar
2007-03-21, 11:57 PM
Right. I completely forgot about the Ghasts (whose touch V is not immune to).