PDA

View Full Version : 1001 Crazy Character Ideas

Inevitability
2014-11-07, 09:07 AM
One of the things people love about 3.5 are the huge number of options. With that in mind, what are some of the craziest characters you can make?

Let's start!

1. Sorcerer with 3 intelligence and a raven familiar. Roleplay the raven as being the brain behind all of the sorcerer's actions. After all, it is twice as smart as he is.

2. Hairy Spider. You simply can't make a Fine spider not qualify as a crazy character idea.

heavyfuel
2014-11-07, 09:12 AM
3. My future character: EWP Boomerang, Master Thrower, Exotic Weapon Master and every possible bonus to effective trip size, including Jotunbrud.

You're now a 6 feet tall got that throws boomerangs at people and see them fall

D4rkh0rus
2014-11-07, 09:28 AM
4. Human with 3 intellect and Charisma over the roof.

Class with 8 skill points, Diplomacy, Sense motive, Bluff, Gather Information and Speak language. (Im sure rogue fits the criteria)

Have him max those and get items of +10 to each and so on, also have him know a lot of languages.

I can already giggle at the possible interactions.

"Hey you stole that priceless artifact"

*holding artifact in hand* "Uhhhhhhhh... No I didn't"

"Oh... uhm... sorry Mr. adventurer, My apologies"

lytokk
2014-11-07, 09:44 AM
5. The OCD barbarian.
"Grok rage smash puny kobold. AUUGGHH BLOOD ON GROK'S ARMOR!!!"

6. Senile Wizard. Oldest age category, can never remember what spell he prepared this morning.

ILM
2014-11-07, 09:55 AM
7. Blind swordsman. Honestly, if it weren't for Zatoichi everyone would think it was the most ridiculous idea ever. "Hm, this guy can't see anything at all. Let's give him a real sharp sword and see what happens!"

D4rkh0rus
2014-11-07, 10:16 AM
7. Blind swordsman. Honestly, if it weren't for Zatoichi everyone would think it was the most ridiculous idea ever. "Hm, this guy can't see anything at all. Let's give him a real sharp sword and see what happens!"

Im guessing without blindfight, tremor sense, illidan's headband or any of the many and diverse items which allow you to see without your eyes?

Oracle_of_Void
2014-11-07, 11:28 AM
8. A Druid without Natural Spell that transforms into a dire hawk for combat. He steals his opponents eyes.

9. Dragonborn dragon-slayer who doesn't know/believe that he's part dragon. Know that Chappelle show sketch? Sorta like that.

torrasque666
2014-11-07, 11:49 AM
9. Dragonborn dragon-slayer who doesn't know/believe that he's part dragon. Know that Chappelle show sketch? Sorta like that.

I'm reminded of that one greentext about the dwarf and the halforc.

D4rkh0rus
2014-11-07, 11:51 AM
10. a tiny/diminutive/fine creature (petal, tiny fey, etc) that uses monkey grip, strong arm, items and so on, to dual wield gargantuan weapons as if they were appropriate to its size.

Heck, not sure if it exists, but a tiny/diminutive gnome creature dual-wielding gargantuan swords that come from a glove of storing/cape/etc.
He stands still in front of a house for hours. when someone turns... that garden gnome just scored a kill.

Ferronach
2014-11-07, 12:24 PM
11: A one armed Kobold frezied beserker. Not a Kobold variant, just a plain old Kobold without a single whiff of cheese.

That little guy packed one heck of a punch... was planned out exceptionally well.

dysprosium
2014-11-07, 12:47 PM
6. Senile Wizard. Oldest age category, can never remember what spell he prepared this morning.

I had a player in my real life group play that character. It was hilarious.

12: The ever famous minotaur Bard -- needs more cowbell!

Phelix-Mu
2014-11-07, 12:47 PM
13: Bard with aboleth ancestry. Work on a way to fluff an ugly, slimy skin condition AND high Charisma. I love an ugly but Charismatic concept.

14: Halfling knight with lycanthropy. Would have to find a way to make lycanthropy a non-terrible character feature, though.

15: Half-giant acrobat/cat burglar. Kind of a strong-man concept from the circus, with a side of breaking and entering.

thematgreen
2014-11-07, 12:49 PM

Class with 8 skill points, Diplomacy, Sense motive, Bluff, Gather Information and Speak language. (Im sure rogue fits the criteria)

Have him max those and get items of +10 to each and so on, also have him know a lot of languages.

I actually played a barbarian with 2 intellect and 2 wisdom, he couldn't talk and could just pretty much feed himself, but the group would point him towards an enemy and he would go nuts and beat things to death since all his points were in str and con. He also had very high charisma so was a beautiful adonis of a man. The pinnacle of male human beauty, but since he was incredibly stupid and had no wisdom he just followed the commands of the group.

In an RP session he had a waitress fall in love with him because she thought he was a good listener. He isn't he just sat there.

Kelb_Panthera
2014-11-07, 01:08 PM
16) changeling factotum /chameleon that never grew out of playing "I'm you."

otakumick
2014-11-07, 01:16 PM
I actually played a barbarian with 2 intellect and 2 wisdom, he couldn't talk and could just pretty much feed himself, but the group would point him towards an enemy and he would go nuts and beat things to death since all his points were in str and con. He also had very high charisma so was a beautiful adonis of a man. The pinnacle of male human beauty, but since he was incredibly stupid and had no wisdom he just followed the commands of the group.

In an RP session he had a waitress fall in love with him because she thought he was a good listener. He isn't he just sat there.

So he was Rocky (Rocky Horror Picture Show)

Inevitability
2014-11-07, 01:33 PM
17. Be a half-illithid voidmind anthropomorphic squid. Take the Illithid Heritage feat, then take Illithid Grapple four times. Add in Human Heritage, Aberration Blood, and Deepspawn (feat cheese will be necessary). Buy a few tentacle grafts and stitch them to yourself.

TENTACLES EVERYWHERE.

Phelix-Mu
2014-11-07, 01:39 PM
17. Be a half-illithid voidmind anthropomorphic squid. Take the Illithid Heritage feat, then take Illithid Grapple four times. Add in Human Heritage, Aberration Blood, and Deepspawn (feat cheese will be necessary). Buy a few tentacle grafts and stitch them to yourself.

TENTACLES EVERYWHERE.

Wait, does that qualify for Illithid Body Tamer? Cause that would be AWESOME!

(I think by Rule of Cool, it did just qualify, to be used as a future villain build.)

Kelb_Panthera
2014-11-07, 01:39 PM

TENTACLES EVERYWHERE.

Just be sure to keep him away from Japanese and parochial schools. :smalltongue:

Honest Tiefling
2014-11-07, 01:42 PM
13: Bard with aboleth ancestry. Work on a way to fluff an ugly, slimy skin condition AND high Charisma. I love an ugly but Charismatic concept.

Maybe I should blame that thread regarding a shirtless sorcerer, but I imagine this as a very attractive, very appealing man...That is, until he takes off his shirt to reveal that his chest is actually covered in unspeakable things...

torrasque666
2014-11-07, 02:05 PM
Just be sure to keep him away from Japanese and parochial schools. :smalltongue:

Only if he's a cleric.

Illogictree
2014-11-07, 02:15 PM
18. A catfolk with lycanthropy. Consumed with self-loathing; in his hybrid form he can only chase his own tail.

thematgreen
2014-11-07, 02:49 PM
So he was Rocky (Rocky Horror Picture Show)

Yes, pretty much. Except, instead of being afraid of stuff he either didn't react or completely lost his **** and tore people in half so he could beat other people to death with said halves.

frogglesmash
2014-11-07, 03:05 PM
19. A penguin BardBarian who plays slidy whistle bagpipes because he has no fingers.

Roga
2014-11-07, 03:24 PM
16) changeling factotum /chameleon that never grew out of playing "I'm you."
I had one of these. He would solve problems as whoever needed help. Farmer asks him to save his daughter from orcs. The orcs see " the father" come and rescue her. He would stubbornly refuse credit for his heroics.

Extra Anchovies
2014-11-07, 03:33 PM
20. Take any character concept. Make them a heavily stereotyped Scotsman. Perfect your accent, and never break character (not even when asking someone to pass the chips).

Honest Tiefling
2014-11-07, 03:36 PM
20. Take any character concept. Make them a heavily stereotyped Scotsman. Perfect your accent, and never break character (not even when asking someone to pass the chips).

Especially when playing elves. Or demons.

illyahr
2014-11-07, 03:53 PM
21. The Thogatogue. A 1/2 Orc Barbarian who believes he is a Wizard. Casts spells such as Rage (barbarian rage), Magic Stone (throw a rock), Know Direction (survival check), locate object (it must've moved since then), etc. If anyone laughs, hit them with your Wand of Harm (greatsword)

SamsDisciple
2014-11-07, 04:49 PM
#22 Beardy Beardington: This is Pathfinder specific. Make a witch (specifically the White haired witch archtype) and make it a dwarf. You now can fight with your beard... literally...Gets even more weird when you make it a goblin white haired witch and you now start attacking with your eyebrows!

tadkins
2014-11-07, 04:55 PM
#23: Kobold Paladin follower of Bahamut, who staunchly believes that he's descended from metallic dragons (whether that's true or not).

With all the challenges that being a tiny, frail paladin would bring.

thematgreen
2014-11-07, 04:59 PM

When playing my mutant 14" tall Kobold Sorcerer I refused to speak while we were playing. Only at the very end of the campaign did the group realize he could understand everyone just fine, but was a little jerk who ignored them when they talked to him about anything but treasure division. The barbarian of the group thought he was like a little mutant cat or something. When anyone spoke to him he would just stare and snap his tail back and forth like an angry cat. We had another Kobold join the party and he would only speak to that character, and only in whispers, and only when nobody could hear. His ability to speak/read/write/understand like 15 languages was discivered by a claraudience spell, since the Wizard was getting annoyed that Sic Sic wouldn't even respond to things said in the Kobold Language.

Man Sic Sic was fun, and I should bring him out of retirement soon...

21. The Thogatogue. A 1/2 Orc Barbarian who believes he is a Wizard. Casts spells such as Rage (barbarian rage), Magic Stone (throw a rock), Know Direction (survival check), locate object (it must've moved since then), etc. If anyone laughs, hit them with your Wand of Harm (greatsword)

Change the sword to a club and this would be amazing.

On topic: A Bard with Perform - Oratory, who uses nagging as his performance.

*Combat starts*
Inspire Courage!
You guys are terrible, my last party was way better at fighting, why isn't that Orc dead yet? You call that a sword? My god, your father must be rolling in his grave!"

Fecalmancer:
All spells are turned into manipulating feces, from a variation of magehand that tosses the doo, to a silence that actually forces feces into the casters mouth, to a variation of black tentacles that are made of poop. Out of boredom I have been creating the class after seeing someone make a blood sorcerer thing.

LarwisTheElf
2014-11-07, 06:49 PM
The Show Stopper - a bard who cannot say anything unless it is in song. Whenever he sings he must dance as well. Feel free to use RL songs or just make up your own.
*Bonus Points* - be the party face

The Interpretative Dancer - be a bard who only communicates with people through interpretive dance, no other way shape or form of communication is allowed.
*Bonus Points* - actually act out your dances irl.

Barbarian Horde
2014-11-07, 06:59 PM
Beguiler 1/ Dragon Shaman(Brass) 1/Bloodline 1/ Marshall 1/ FoP 1/ Bloodline 1/ FoP 5/ Bloodline 1/ Uncanny Trickster 2/ Mindbender 1
Race: Unseelie Dvati

Magical Girl
become a magical weapon or armor that transforms fellow pc into a magical girl once equipped

This is a build a friend created.

Arcanist
2014-11-07, 07:04 PM
#27: Ayy! I'm playing a Dragon

Silver Wyrmling Dragon (ECL 11) / Disciple of Mammon 9

Use Enhance Value to make my hoard worth more than a Great Wyrm before I'm even a young adult and take everything that isn't nailed down. :smalltongue:

DarkestKnight
2014-11-07, 07:37 PM
28: two goblins using swarmfighting. One is a cavalier, the other is a speed/evasion build. together they act as a piggyback knight unit.

Manly Man
2014-11-07, 08:03 PM
29. A Thrallherd that has to take control of people and rule them with an iron fist due to the insecurities stemming from being named Gaylord.

Denver
2014-11-07, 11:17 PM
30.) The Rogue Ogre. The Rogue-r. He mostly relies on sneaking (his blade into enemy faces) to avoid enemies and moving carefully and skillfully avoids traps (read: blunders through traps heedlessly, not worried of the consequences). His sword is named Lockpick, and whenever he encounters a locked door he uses his Lockpick to open the door. Also, he roleplays like a traditional Rogue of medium size - thinks he can't intimidate well, assumes many opponents to be his equal, despite outclassing them quite well, truly attempts to Hide and use Disguises.

Character says: "Grog sneak into tower window and take important letter from desk."

Actual results: as Grog attempts to climb the tower, he instead starts pulling the tower down from the bottom - driving it into the earth with his monstrous strength. Upon reaching the "top," he sneaks in through the window (leaving a Kool-Aid Man style hole in the wall) and grabs the entire desk, strapping it to his back. As he leaps out the "window" he prepares to Jump and to use his Tumble skills to handle the fall from the "top of the tower" that he expects. Upon landing on his feet and taking no damage, Grog knows that he is definitely very sneaky and acrobatic.

Sir Chuckles
2014-11-07, 11:29 PM
31) Awakened Oozes. Any and all of them.

32) An entire family of elves, using Leadership to chain their way down from Venerable to just out of the Bard college.

Doorhandle
2014-11-08, 12:48 AM
33. A ranger who specises in that most intimidating of weapons: the lawn dart.

Extra Anchovies
2014-11-08, 12:51 AM
Especially when playing elves. Or demons.

Or ogres. (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_bMcXVe8zIs) .

spikeof2010
2014-11-08, 01:31 AM
34. A character who attacks via paintings (whether from or using them is up to you).

35. A stick figure some how brought to life.

36. Gandalf the White, but with Warlock levels.

Phelix-Mu
2014-11-08, 01:35 AM
37: Someone of any race, really, but with a flaw or something that they've only been alive (or only remember stuff) from the past few days. Would probably have to to take one of the more intuitive classes, or refluff one of the others, but it would be very interesting from a role play perspective.

38: Someone of any race and build, who is dying of something or other that can't be avoided (or maybe it can?) and who can't expect to live beyond the next couple weeks/months (based on the speed the campaign is running at). More role playing fun!:smallannoyed:

Deadasadoor
2014-11-08, 02:58 AM
39) An awakened ooze who forms his(its?) body into a humanoid shape and pretends that he's human. Social situations are fun when your character is 4000 pounds of flesh dissolving acid.

40) Ogre luchadore.

Manly Man
2014-11-08, 03:02 AM
31) Awakened Oozes. Any and all of them.

A half-silver dragon black pudding named Mercury, follows a Swift Hunter build.

HolyCouncilMagi
2014-11-08, 03:11 AM
37: Someone of any race, really, but with a flaw or something that they've only been alive (or only remember stuff) from the past few days. Would probably have to to take one of the more intuitive classes, or refluff one of the others, but it would be very interesting from a role play perspective.

I've heard a story about somebody who once played a Warforged who was literally born the day prior to the beginning of the campaign and had trouble grasping concepts such as identifying people's genders by their appearance.

:vaarsuvius: I fail to see how assuming people's genders on sight would actually be very beneficial in this world anyway.

Azoth
2014-11-08, 05:34 AM
40) A character who is possessed by the spirit of a family member who was a powerful caster. Usually, the spirit lies dormant until something triggers it to briefly awaken and unleash its power before retreating back into dormancy. Best if it leaves the character with a lapse in memory of the events.

Party: "Uh dude, not that we aren't grateful and all, but when did you learn how to make the enemy army rip out their own kidneys through their noses?"

Character: "Huh...what are you talking about? Where are we? Why is their a pile of Orc kidneys over there?"

black-jack
2014-11-08, 06:48 AM
41: A goliath who uses drunken master to apply his fist damage to thrown bottles, tankards, rocks, etc. Bonus points if you use vow of poverty or convince the DM that kensai applies to the thrown recyclables.

Extra Anchovies
2014-11-08, 03:18 PM
40) Ogre luchadore.

If there's a reference there, I'm not getting it.

41: A goliath who uses drunken master to apply his fist damage to thrown bottles, tankards, rocks, etc. Bonus points if you use vow of poverty or convince the DM that kensai applies to the thrown recyclables.

Can Kensai work with VoP? I'm pretty sure the Kensai's special weapon actually becomes a magic item.

Blackhawk748
2014-11-08, 04:07 PM
33. A ranger who specises in that most intimidating of weapons: the lawn dart.

We joke, but im sure this is somehow viable.

42. Goblin Frenzied Berserker. He wields the biggest weapon he can get his hands on and charges into battle screaming "YOU FORGOT TO PROTECT YOUR KNEE CAPS!!!" But he only Frenzies when someone hits him......hard, and when they do he slowly turns his head back to them and gets this really blank creepy look on his face, and totally flips his lid on the *insert moron who hit him here*. This can be fluffed as him having been abused for years by Hobgoblins (or goblins for that matter) and he simply had a psychotic break, and every time he gets hit hard enough it triggers the break again and he destroys everything in the room (obviously targeting living things first) but does it with absolutely no emotion.

Azoth
2014-11-08, 05:17 PM
43. Optimized character for disarming with unarmed combat and general damage boosting feats. He specializes in killing people with their own weapon before dropping it and moving onto the next enemy.

44. A persistomancer who specializes in emanation spells. He causes massive damage due to overlappIng widened auras. Best if played as someone who just wants to be loved and can't understand why no one wants to be near him.

Oudyn
2014-11-08, 06:40 PM
45. This is an old one of mine. Half-Minotaur Ogre Druid uding size increasing templates and Wild Shape Magical Beast to turn into a Tarrasque!

Kelb_Panthera
2014-11-08, 07:10 PM
Can Kensai work with VoP? I'm pretty sure the Kensai's special weapon actually becomes a magic item.

Kensai can designate his unarmed strike or natural weapon(s) as his signature weapon so, yes, kensai and VoP can work just fine together. He couldn't use a manufactured weapon though since the signature weapon feature demands a masterwork weapon and owning one would violate his VoP.

Extra Anchovies
2014-11-08, 07:14 PM
Kensai can designate his unarmed strike or natural weapon(s) as his signature weapon so, yes, kensai and VoP can work just fine together. He couldn't use a manufactured weapon though since the signature weapon feature demands a masterwork weapon and owning one would violate his VoP.

Ah yes, that's right. Enchant your Unarmed Strike, give it the Throwing and Distance abilities... or the Dancing ability :smallamused:

atemu1234
2014-11-08, 07:32 PM

BRB, using this.

ZamielVanWeber
2014-11-09, 12:44 AM

That's Fizban and he cast fireball while in a wooden cage.

46. Kobold sorcerer who uses Prestidigitation to Lisa Frank as much of the world as kodoldly possible.

2014-11-09, 01:56 AM
47. A Wizard centered on spamming Magic Missile. There's even a PrC for it in the Dragon Compendium.

tadkins
2014-11-09, 04:59 AM
48. How about a crusty old dwarven miner who does just about *everything* with his trusty mining pick? He mines with it, he eats with it, and is an absolute master at fighting with it.

Maybe even go as far as make it a legacy/ancestral weapon. Is there any book support for pick fighting?

Illogictree
2014-11-09, 09:40 AM
49. Male human summoner with the Young simple template. Played as a junior high school kid from Japan who has been transported to a magical land. Refluff summoning and spellcasting as swiping cards through a card reader and calling the attack names. Play EVERY shonen anime trope (and 'mon' show tropes in particular) completely straight.

Petrocorus
2014-11-09, 10:57 AM
Beguiler 1/ Dragon Shaman(Brass) 1/Bloodline 1/ Marshall 1/ FoP 1/ Bloodline 1/ FoP 5/ Bloodline 1/ Uncanny Trickster 2/ Mindbender 1
Race: Unseelie Dvati

Magical Girl
become a magical weapon or armor that transforms fellow pc into a magical girl once equipped

This is a build a friend created.
I don't understand how that work. What bloodline do you use, Brass Dragon? What is FoP?

Bluydee
2014-11-09, 11:05 AM
I bet it is Fiend Of Possession, which ythey can't take because they are neither a fiend nor have the Evil subtype.

Denver
2014-11-09, 01:00 PM
50. Play a Kender, and play it well. Even if you play it poorly, it should still be a pretty crazy character.

Inevitability
2014-11-09, 01:51 PM
I bet it is Fiend Of Possession, which ythey can't take because they are neither a fiend nor have the Evil subtype.

There's a Savage Species ritual that gives you an alignment subtype of your choice. I believe it is at +0 LA.

Summerstorm
2014-11-10, 06:24 AM
30.) The Rogue Ogre. The Rogue-r. He mostly relies on sneaking (his blade into enemy faces) to avoid enemies and moving carefully and skillfully avoids traps (read: blunders through traps heedlessly, not worried of the consequences). His sword is named Lockpick, and whenever he encounters a locked door he uses his Lockpick to open the door. Also, he roleplays like a traditional Rogue of medium size - thinks he can't intimidate well, assumes many opponents to be his equal, despite outclassing them quite well, truly attempts to Hide and use Disguises.

Character says: "Grog sneak into tower window and take important letter from desk."

Actual results: as Grog attempts to climb the tower, he instead starts pulling the tower down from the bottom - driving it into the earth with his monstrous strength. Upon reaching the "top," he sneaks in through the window (leaving a Kool-Aid Man style hole in the wall) and grabs the entire desk, strapping it to his back. As he leaps out the "window" he prepares to Jump and to use his Tumble skills to handle the fall from the "top of the tower" that he expects. Upon landing on his feet and taking no damage, Grog knows that he is definitely very sneaky and acrobatic.

Eh, i played a Minotaur rogue once. (He was a genius man... Int 16 maxed it to hell and back *g*) Went the skill-based route. But he also wielded a huge two-handed falchion (Monkey-gripped) into battle, flanking and screaming "SNEAK ATTACK" with Strength 28. Fun times...

Petrocorus
2014-11-10, 10:18 AM
Eh, i played a Minotaur rogue once. (He was a genius man... Int 16 maxed it to hell and back *g*) Went the skill-based route. But he also wielded a huge two-handed falchion (Monkey-gripped) into battle, flanking and screaming "SNEAK ATTACK" with Strength 28. Fun times...

This is for this kind of thing that this forum would need a "Like" button.:smallcool:

lytokk
2014-11-10, 11:39 AM
51. Redneck wizard. Honestly, I just want to see if anyone has taken this and ran with it, and if there's any interesting stories about it.

Ferronach
2014-11-10, 12:05 PM
52: I have a friend who played a minotaur monk... and yes, it was simply a core monk...

WhamBamSam
2014-11-10, 01:31 PM
51. Redneck wizard. Honestly, I just want to see if anyone has taken this and ran with it, and if there's any interesting stories about it.I was in a wizard school game for a while in which I played a fratboy Dragonwrought Kobold. That's sort of close, maybe?

53. Any build optimized around the Area Attack feat in Savage Species automatically becomes hilarious.

54. Any Trapsmith build based around forcing enemies into your traps. (I'm personally fond of Psionic Duergar Trapkiller Barbarian 3/Dungeoncrasher Fighter 2/Trapsmith 4/Swiftblade 10 and Factotum 3/Unarmed Swordsage 2/Trapsmith 3/JPM 3/Swordsage and/or Shadow Sun Ninja +9).

55. A Warforged Bard who uses Alter Self to turn into Animated Objects, then throws his voice with Ventriloquism so no one will know that he is the table.

Kelb_Panthera
2014-11-10, 01:48 PM
51. Redneck wizard. Honestly, I just want to see if anyone has taken this and ran with it, and if there's any interesting stories about it.

Oh..... that set the wheels to turning. Gotta go make a redneck artificer now.

Psykenthrope
2016-03-22, 07:29 PM
56. An awakened bear with barbarian levels. A bear-barian. Bonus points if he's running around in full-plate.
(Statted this out once. Honestly the biggest obstacle is the lack of thumbs.)

Amphetryon
2016-03-22, 08:21 PM
57 Were-crocodile Cleric of Sloth and Gluttony.

MisterKaws
2016-03-22, 08:48 PM
58. and 59. An Awakened Titanic Shiba Inu who never grew out of playing catch and a Bloodstorm Blade focused on throwing his shield: Captain America and Frisbee Doge(RIP) as a duo.

ATHATH
2016-03-22, 09:26 PM
60. A thread necromancer.

Chronikoce
2016-03-23, 07:54 PM
60. I had a character that was just "misunderstood". He was an Evil Sorcerer with a preference for necromancy. He never understood why people didn't like him "helping" by bringing their loved ones back to assist with daily chores. I can't remember what template I had on him but I recall that positive energy harmed him but he never acknowledged it, he always just assumed that healing spells were supposed to hurt terribly.

bloated glutton
2016-07-26, 02:18 PM
62: a homeless charlatan cleric, possibly changeling.
has an involutary vow of poverty. enforced by divine judgement to follow
this exalted path through, always handing out his possessions.
caters to the spiritual guidance of the needy, gathering them around him.
even though the priest keeps no possessions, he is always supplied with ample
of what he needs through those who grow to depend on him.
treats his party members the same way, feeling they owe him commodations
and share of their food in return for his healing and blessings.

63: leprous paladin.
human paladin 4/marshall 1/ftr 2/hellreaver 10
alternate class feature in place of remove disease.
power attack, education, knoledge devotion, divine might, righteous smithing.
have your dm roll 3-5 times on the warp touch table (BoVD pg.31).
mercenary raid commander became so tainted by evil that it crumbles his body.
lays down his life in service of his deity (illmater), redeeming his soul by slaying the evil
creatures his kin cannot.

nedz
2016-07-26, 03:58 PM
64. Orc Priest of Valarian - Blinding Beauty FTW

65 Thread Necromancer

66 Thread Necromancer

1001 Thread Necromancer