PDA

View Full Version : Pathfinder Longest Archetype String

Genth
2014-11-08, 02:07 AM
We've all heard/seen threads for over the top races; Half-orc-half-elf-half-drow-dragon-half-eladrin-dwarf

And multiclass up the wazoo; Wizard/Fighter/Magus/Barbarian/Dragon Disciple/Arcane Archer

I'm just wondering what the longest archetype-only 'title' you've managed to get with. Some degree of GM leeway allowed; for example, my Titan Mauler Primalist Elemental Crossblooded Destined Bloodrager. (my TM Barb transitioned into Bloodrager after a battlefield accident)

Ninjaxenomorph
2014-11-08, 09:23 AM
Well, if you have a tiefling magus, you can have a Bladebound Fiendflayer X, since the former replaces very rare abilities in an archetype, and the latter stacks with everything, since it replaces nothing.

Novawurmson
2014-11-08, 10:24 AM
This thread (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?229326-PF-Archetype-Combos-Doing-all-the-work-b-c-reading-charts-is-bloody-annoying) could help immensely.

Totem Warrior (barbarian), primalist (bloodrager), and qingqong (monk) generally stack with everything the class gets normally (especially totem warrior, since it literally does nothing).

Oko and Qailee
2014-11-08, 10:26 AM
Does Zen Archery Cleric Ranger Church Inquisitor Monk Contemplative Sacred Exorcist count?

...I needed things from classes... There'd be Shiba Protector in there also if I wasn't restricted to core+completes in this campaign

StreamOfTheSky
2014-11-08, 11:28 AM
Not going to get into multiclassing, but you can basically just combine all of the single class titles if you want through multiclassing, so whatever.

I had a Blade Bound Hexcrafter Fiend Flayer Magus before.

And then there's Monk, where you can add Qinggong to anything. I've had a Qinggong Sohei Master of Many Styles before.

For Alchemist... I've had Beastmorph Vivisectionist Internal Alchemist. I think you can add Mind Chemist to that, though you wouldn't want to unless planning to use the Guided weapon property...

Psyren
2014-11-08, 11:57 AM
I don't think it's possible to get past 4 archetypes on one single-classed toon but I could be wrong.

SaintNick
2014-11-08, 06:34 PM
Magus can get pretty ridiculous since you can stack Bladebound, Hexcrafter, Spellblade, Staff Magus, Cabalist, and Fiend Flayer when 3rd party material is allowed.

Orsyn
2014-11-09, 02:34 AM
Best I've managed is Qinggong Ki Mystic Master of Many Styles Monk of the Sacred Mountain. Only 4 archetypes, but holy crap it's a mouthful.

AnonymousPepper
2014-11-09, 03:13 AM
Not PF material, but running it in a 3.PF game: Gold Loredrake Dragonwrought Desert Kobold.

Crake
2014-11-09, 03:35 AM
Chirurgeon Inspired Chemist Vivisectionist Internal Alchemist. I have that as one of my NPCs in a game. Probably not the longest I could have made, but it's what worked for the character concept.

StreamOfTheSky
2014-11-09, 10:14 AM
Not PF material, but running it in a 3.PF game: Gold Loredrake Dragonwrought Desert Kobold.

I see your Gold Loredrake Dragonwrought Desert Kobold and raise you a Dashing Step City Brawler Skilled City-Dweller Streetfighter Wolf Totem Lion Spirit Totem Whirling Frenzy Barbarian. :smalltongue:

And that's just 3.5 alone.

AnonymousPepper
2014-11-09, 01:24 PM
I see your Gold Loredrake Dragonwrought Desert Kobold and raise you a Dashing Step City Brawler Skilled City-Dweller Streetfighter Wolf Totem Lion Spirit Totem Whirling Frenzy Barbarian. :smalltongue:

And that's just 3.5 alone.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/history/worldwars/wwone/images/ss_effectsof_shellshock.jpg

grarrrg
2014-11-09, 01:28 PM
http://www.bbc.co.uk/history/worldwars/wwone/images/ss_effectsof_shellshock.jpg

"I fold"

stupid "brackets don't count as 10 characters"

AnonymousPepper
2014-11-11, 07:29 AM
"I fold"

stupid "brackets don't count as 10 characters"

That wasn't "I fold" so much as it was "I threw my cards down so hard they broke the table's pocket cameras."

Actually. You know what would win this for sure? The Tarrasque, The Truth of Futility, aka the CR like 46 monster with "Treasure: Your lives" written into its statblock. Doesn't it have like a billion templates?