PDA

View Full Version : Help Converting stats

Dragonashblade
2014-11-08, 08:55 AM
Hello,
I need help converting stats for some npc's and monsters in a game i ran before I started travelling south east Asia, but I think i should start with the set up.

I sorter inherited a game ran by the owner of a local gaming store; He was running the world's largest dungeon. Now his set up was good the party was brought in by a mysterious green orb that dragged us into it; He also used these orbs as they where about the place to give us a dimensional hopping experience to break up the dungeon. I took over during one of these sojourns to the wild west, so you had a paladin in a duster with a peacemaker and the dwarf cleric enjoying the whisky. it was after the last jump to the Guyver universe (it was what got me into anime years ago) that the group where complaining about the endless corridors, and i shared that sentiment so instead of returning to that place they found them self's in a large corridor with two doors on each end.

They where given the choice to go back to the dungeon to discover it secrets or try and stop a threat to faerum, the catch being they could not be returned to their world but they could be dropped off somewhere that could help them.

They found them self's in a damaged elven castle suspended in a void and i ran two horror sessions where the group had to survive against witchlight murarders, the territory type so the human sized ones with great swords for hands, ending in a mad dash away from a secondary the lose of their bionoid guide who scarficed himself to save the party and gave them his crystal eye as they got onto a spelljammer piloted by the two new players.

now the npc's are bionids, in fact one of the players believing he would get it's powers but it onto his head and died for the effort.

I need to check the journal i brought with me to get the npc stats but tell me now if it dosen't look like it will work for 5th, as this game was pathfinder before i kinda want to try 5th when i get back home.

http://www.spelljammer.org/monsters/conversions/Bionoid.html
http://lost.spelljammer.org/ShatteredFractine/critters/monsters/witchlight.html