PDA

View Full Version : The Woods VIII

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6

Uberblah
2007-03-22, 04:44 AM
To quote Blood...

The woods. It's a large group of trees with things living in it. Go and frolic around in it.

ValKey
2007-03-22, 04:47 AM
*Crystal smiles over at him, looking around at the trees. She stroked Ishmale on the head*I wonder how I existed without you

Uberblah
2007-03-22, 04:50 AM
Ishmale smiles and closes his eyes slightly. He starts stroking her hair.
Who knows. I doubt my existance wouldn't have been as meaningful without you though.

ValKey
2007-03-22, 04:53 AM
*she slides up in your lap, wrapping her arms around his neck starting to humm a tune under her breath. Crystal was a little embarrassed to sing in front of him though most likely he would think she sung like a bird. She chuckled a little bit to herself as a thought came to her mind*

Uberblah
2007-03-22, 04:54 AM
Ishmale smiles as she hums then looks at her curiously when she seemingly randomly chuckles and smiles.
What are you thinking about little miss?

ValKey
2007-03-22, 04:57 AM
When I was talking to Zazu. I really liked it. I wouldn't mind trying to talk to some other animals..though...probably ones without wings would be best...*she trailed off a little bit biting her lip a little bit*

Uberblah
2007-03-22, 04:59 AM
That does sound interesting. How did you come across this thought though?
He yawns a bit.

ValKey
2007-03-22, 05:02 AM
Thinking if I sung..you would think I sung like a bird*she blushed*getting tired?

Uberblah
2007-03-22, 05:04 AM
He yawns again.
I probably would, you're right. And yes, the realm of sleep is starting to get closer.

ValKey
2007-03-22, 05:07 AM
Then lets head to bed*she gets up from her seat smiling over at him, offering a hand to help him up*

Uberblah
2007-03-22, 05:09 AM
Ishmale takes her hand and pulls himself up.
Yes, let's.
He starts walking to the hut with her.

ValKey
2007-03-22, 05:10 AM
*takes one of his hands and heads to the hut, she gives him a smile*

Uberblah
2007-03-22, 05:11 AM
He smiles back and they reach the hut. He opens the door for her.
After you, m'lady.

ValKey
2007-03-22, 05:14 AM
ah what a gentleman*smiles as she walks into the hut, heading for the bedroom*

Uberblah
2007-03-22, 05:15 AM
He follows behind her.
No trouble at all, m'lady.

ValKey
2007-03-22, 05:17 AM
*she sits down on the bed and pats the space nearby her*

Uberblah
2007-03-22, 05:18 AM
Ishmale sits down where Crystal is patting and scoots close, snuggling in.

ValKey
2007-03-22, 05:22 AM
*she leans over and gives him a kiss*It was a nice day today, don't you think?

Uberblah
2007-03-22, 05:23 AM
He kisses her back.
Yes. Today was an excellent day.

ValKey
2007-03-22, 05:25 AM
*she smiles glad that he could forget about that weird part, she curls an arm around him rubbing her hand over his back*

Uberblah
2007-03-22, 05:26 AM
Ishmale relaxes even more as she rubs his back and returns the favor by rubbing her wings.

ValKey
2007-03-22, 05:29 AM
*she twitched her wings, chuckling to herself*I wonder how you would look with wings...*she rubs her head hoping he didn't think that was a hint or something*I think you would look like a very sexy grasshopper*she swishes her tail back and forth*

Uberblah
2007-03-22, 05:32 AM
Ishmale smiles, chuckles and yawns at the same time.
That would be interesting. We kind find out later. Right now, I'd like to find out how comfortable our bed is now that it hasn't really been slept in for a while.
He lays back with his head on the pillows.

ValKey
2007-03-22, 05:33 AM
Ok*she slides in bed, blushing a little bit*

Uberblah
2007-03-22, 05:37 AM
Ishmale pulls the covers around them and snuggles as close to Crystal as he can. He kisses her on the forehead.
I love you so much. I hope you always remember that.
With that, Ishmale slowly falls asleep.
((i need at least an hour before i get my day going. G'night))

ValKey
2007-03-22, 05:39 AM
*she drifts off to sleep feeling happy* (night)

metakirb
2007-03-22, 12:30 PM
Sentras ship lands in a clearing and metakirb leaps out

thanks for that, i feel better, i'd better find serra, Terran may be looking for her, and with him like that i don't want her to come to any harm.

shall i help you?

no, this is my fight.

he takes flight and looks for Serra.

I hope he will be okay..

he walks off towards town

((edit))

Sentra walks around for a while

where...

he charges his cannon

WHERE ARE YOU?!

he fires at some trees untill he calms down

... whats come over me?

he spends some time restoring the trees then climbs one and looks at the sky again

the hunters
2007-03-22, 02:21 PM
Blakerran is wandering in the woods when she sees Sentra

Excuse me...

metakirb
2007-03-22, 02:22 PM
Sentra looks down at her

can i help you?

the hunters
2007-03-22, 02:23 PM
Yes, what happened to all the trees here?

She gestures towards the trees, fixed but still showing signs of damage

And your armor, Alimbic isn't it?

metakirb
2007-03-22, 02:25 PM
The trees... i don't know why but i just started blasting them... i tried to fix them but it didn't go too well... and yes, my armor is Alimbic, how do you know?

the hunters
2007-03-22, 02:26 PM
She smiles at him

I've seen some stone tablets showing them but i thought the Alimbic had gone from existance. Oh, im Blakerran by the way.

metakirb
2007-03-22, 02:28 PM
stone tablets... could they... nevermind, I am Sentra.

He turns back to the sky

the hunters
2007-03-22, 02:36 PM
cya

She vanishes

ValKey
2007-03-22, 10:16 PM
*ValKey was sitting under a tree, holding a sword in her hands. She swished it back and forth though she wasn't too sure if this practice would help her much. Valkey needed to find a way to make this more interesting for her. As she thought a dragon popped out of the foliage, and jumped towards her. She charged at it with her sword without really thinking about what she was doing*

Chaotic Bob
2007-03-22, 10:19 PM
The dead time slides off of Rizzen, conveniantly displacing him high in a nearby tree where he watches ValKey, hiding amongst the leaves.

ValKey
2007-03-22, 10:24 PM
*the dragon looks at Valkey*Ha, you come at me with a sword, thanks for providing me with a toothpick dragon kin!*she blinks at the dragon, something seemed familiar about it, she slashed at the dragon's foot*now do you say it is a toothpick! Your not going to make me your dinner*the dragon eyes the injury and slashes at Valkey trying to push the sword away. It seems the dragon really wasn't trying to hard to do its best to her*

Chaotic Bob
2007-03-22, 10:26 PM
Rizzen watches, interested in both ValKey's technique and the dragon itself. He absently forms a mindblade dagger.

ValKey
2007-03-22, 10:38 PM
*she doesn't let the dragon push the sword away, she sees a weakness in the creature and flies up to stab the dragon in the eye. It growls, lunging towards the sword trying to bite at it. But Valkey manages to get it away before it does so* your the wimpiest dragon I met, you sure your not a hatchling *the dragon starts to blow fire at her, and she makes a sheild agianst fire* you think your clever do you dragon kin?

Chaotic Bob
2007-03-22, 10:43 PM
Rizzen smirks slightly and quietly slips through the tree over to the next one, making his way over to the fight.

ValKey
2007-03-22, 10:47 PM
Yes you fight like you are so cocky you will win. I am not what I seem to be!*she slashes at the dragons neck, it growls loudly, then it flew backwards charging straight at her, using its wings to try and blow her away. ValKey thuds up agianst a tree. The dragon laughs and moves its claws at her throat*with weaklings like you, it is easy to get a meal

Chaotic Bob
2007-03-22, 10:53 PM
Rizzen nods slightly and quietly drops down behind the dragon, moving the dagger to the back of its neck.
I suggest you move your claws...

ValKey
2007-03-22, 11:00 PM
*the dragon leans back his claws, looking over at Rizzen*oh come on, I wouldn't hurt her..it was just a misunderstanding*ValKey raises an eyebrow wondering why it seemed scared of Rizzen...*

Chaotic Bob
2007-03-22, 11:05 PM
A misunderstanding? Then what were you doing, hm?
He repositions the dagger slightly and it begins to ripple with psionic energy.

ValKey
2007-03-22, 11:07 PM
*the dragon started to shift into Westley, ValKey's grandfather. He smirks*I saw you teaching her how to wield a sword, and I thought I would help you out. I thought she would do a better job if she thought she was in danger*ValKey groaned, no wonder it seemed familiar*

Chaotic Bob
2007-03-22, 11:15 PM
A small coil of shadows quickly slips out of Rizzen's shadow and off into the woods. He blinks and the mindblade vanishes.
I was going to kill you, you blasted fool!

ValKey
2007-03-22, 11:18 PM
*Westley smirks over at him*oh come on, don't tell me you still don't want to*ValKey frowns a little bit*I think we should teach him a lesson for doing that...

Chaotic Bob
2007-03-22, 11:27 PM
I personally have no want of your death at the moment. You've yet to completely warrant that desire.
Rizzen sighs and leans against a tree.

ValKey
2007-03-22, 11:30 PM
*Westley laughed*It seems like you still have a desire to fight?*he makes a motion with his hands, out from the forest jump out a couple of hell hounds. ValKey ppffts since she doesn't know what they are* I bet Rizzen could smash those doggies up good

Chaotic Bob
2007-03-22, 11:35 PM
Rizzen's eyes widen slightly in surprise and he leaps back up into his tree, instantly reforming his dagger which also splits into another one.
Keep this up and I might just kill you on principle.

ValKey
2007-03-22, 11:40 PM
*Westly floats into a tree, to watch*You think I am afraid of you? Please. ValKey help him..don't worry this is just a practice for you. I will make sure the beasts will not harm you. Though Rizzen is on his own*ValKey blinks*by what you said Rizzen these creatures are tougher than just wolves, any hints you have for me?*she runs up to one, holding her sword*

Chaotic Bob
2007-03-22, 11:43 PM
Watch out for their nasty fire breath and you'll be fine.
He aims and throws his daggers at one of the hounds, then promptly materializes a greatsword before leaping down in front of his target.

ValKey
2007-03-22, 11:46 PM
I already have a fire shield on, you want one Rizzen?*she slashed at the hell hound that she was in front of.. The one you were trying to attack leaps up towards you. Letting out a loud piercing howl. Westley watches this all*this is rather amusing...

Chaotic Bob
2007-03-22, 11:52 PM
Rizzen narrows his eyes and walks towards the hound, thrusting his sword towards the creature's open mouth.
I'll pass, thanks for the offer though.

ValKey
2007-03-23, 12:12 AM
*ValKey just shrugged a little bit and continued to slash at the one she was fighting. When you thrust the sword at the hell hound, it let out a yip and four others started to walk over, all of them breathing fire at you at once*

Chaotic Bob
2007-03-23, 12:21 AM
Rizzen grits his teeth and pulls his cloak around himself tightly, allowing it to perform its elementally resistant job.

ValKey
2007-03-23, 12:25 AM
*Two hell hounds start to charge at you, trying to bite at your sides. The others stay back. ValKey tries to watch you out of the corner of her aye. As she does so the one she was fighting gets the better of her. She concentrates on her fight. Grumbling since magic would be so much easier..but she was trying to practice here*

Chaotic Bob
2007-03-23, 12:35 AM
Rizzen calmly sidesteps the first one and quickly brings his sword down on the other, who's teeth slightly grazed him.

ValKey
2007-03-23, 12:39 AM
*ValKey -finally- beat the one she was hacking at all this time, and moves on to the one in waiting. The third one jumps out at you trying to knock you over. ValKey smirks as the Hellhounds were barely hitting him*Pretty pathetic grandpa..I think you really have a soft spot for Rizzen*Westly snorted a little bit and made a motion to change the hellhounds to demonic warriors*oops..um..I..guess I shouldn't of said that

Chaotic Bob
2007-03-23, 12:42 AM
Rizzen raises an eyebrow at his new opponents and elects for some duel bastard sword fighting. His greatsword shrinks down and splits accordingly, while Rizzen slowly steps back into a position to watch the demonic creatures better.

ValKey
2007-03-23, 12:48 AM
*ValKey starts to fight with one of the five warriors. One seems to be an archer and shoots arrows at you. The other three where fighters. One seems to be stronger than the rest and does a bull rush at you. Westley smirks a little bit*You enjoying this Rizzen? I could always make it harder for you

Chaotic Bob
2007-03-23, 12:52 AM
I'm sure you could.
He quickly drops to the ground to evade the arrow, sweeping out with one sword to catch the bull rusher in the feet.

ValKey
2007-03-23, 01:00 AM
Leave Rizzen alone, why are you picking on us anyways grandfather*the bull rushing one grunts as the sword was pulled under him. quickly turning around to try to jab you in the stomach. One of the others flies over behind Rizzen to provide a flanking bonus for the other guy. Westley snorts*I am not, I am being rather fair if I do say so myself. He looked like he wanted a fight so I gave him one. If he doesn't want it all he has to do is say so.*ValKey keeps on fighting the demon dude, well she liked it better than trying to train with Rizzen since she was afriad she might accidentally jab him*

Chaotic Bob
2007-03-23, 01:06 AM
Rizzen growls slightly and pulls one of his swords up into a parry. He flings his other sword out towards the flanker's knees.

ValKey
2007-03-23, 01:13 AM
*The guy you were jabbing for didn't seem to care, Since the one behind you moves his sword right for your neck*If I was you, I wouldn't move*ValKey still was fighting the one guy, guessing Rizzen must be enjoying the fight since he didn't say anything to her grandfather*

Uberblah
2007-03-23, 07:39 AM
((sorry i was on last night. I had some weird problem with the internet. my DSL connection was down. I'll try and fix it and be on tonight))

Baeleck
2007-03-23, 12:53 PM
Elune enters the woods from her hut. Lycande calls after her.

{Elf} Elune!

{Elf} I'm off to do some gathering...

{Elf} Aren't you gonna come with me and Feniar?

{Elf} I want to see if I can find that ariashrine again. Remeber the ariafrost I showed you? I was gonna find some more. Go, talk with the locals. Get to know them. It'll do you good.

Lycande weakly smiles.

{Elf} Ok Elune. I'll be back later. Hope you find some more!

She heads off towards town, and Elune heads into the woods further.

Kyrian
2007-03-23, 05:57 PM
Nazgul and Aeri walk into the woods, and Nazgul gives her another kiss.

Deadly
2007-03-23, 05:59 PM
Aeri smiles and returns the kiss. Unfortunatly, at that very moment Dead Time jumps out from behind an old tree and engulfs Aeri.

((I have to go and try to get better. Sorry))

Kyrian
2007-03-23, 06:03 PM
Nazgul allows the Dead Time to engulf him too.

Dartonus
2007-03-23, 08:11 PM
A large, Acorn-shaped object falls from the sky and lands somewhere in the Woods with a large crash.

Rainspattered
2007-03-23, 08:22 PM
A fifth of the Zentraedi battlepod force, several hundred warriors, flies in close to attack the pod while ships assault it from above, as described in the Space thread.

Uberblah
2007-03-23, 09:56 PM
((I fixed my internet!!!))

Ishmale slowly wakes up and slides out of bed. He hears the fighting and heads outside. He sees the warriors fighting Rizzen and ValKey, and Westley just sitting there but can't quite piece it together because he just woke up.
What's going on?!

Chaotic Bob
2007-03-23, 10:00 PM
((as you can see, ValKey is unavailable at the moment, so this is rather on hold...))

Rizzen is rather busy and fails to hear Ishmale, looking up at the warrior holding a sword to his neck instead.
What would you do if I moved, hm?

Uberblah
2007-03-23, 10:02 PM
((ah. I see. well I've got other characters until then))
-----------------------------------------------------------
Conrad and Akil come walking by and see the fight. They stop and look at Ishmale who shrugs.
Dead timed fight. I think it's under control though.
Conrad shrugs back.
I'm going to bed then.
Akil nods. Conrad goes into his hut, then falls asleep on his bed.
I'm going to bed also.
Ishmale nods to Conrad and follows Akil inside.
I'll go too.
Akil climbs onto his bed and falls asleep. Ishmale climbs in next to Crystal and lies there thinking for awhile.

ValKey
2007-03-23, 11:44 PM
*ValKey bursts through the dead time zone*

Chaotic Bob
2007-03-23, 11:47 PM
Rizzen continues to glare at the person holding a sword to his neck.
And if I move...?

ValKey
2007-03-23, 11:51 PM
*They moves the sword closer to Rizzen's neckletting the edge of it touch your neck*You will have one less head, what do you think?*ValKey looks over at what is going on, wondering if she should actually do something instead of just hacking at the demonic warrior. She was starting to get a little tired of her fights taking so long. She starts to adjust her sword with her magic*

Uberblah
2007-03-23, 11:52 PM
Ishmale sighs and snuggles closer to Crystal, stroking her hair absently.

Chaotic Bob
2007-03-23, 11:55 PM
Rizzen smirks and taps a stone in his pocket, causing him to appear behind the warrior in question.
Peekaboo.
Rizzen flips his dagger slightly and thrusts it at his opponent's spine.

ValKey
2007-03-24, 12:03 AM
*Crystal stirs in her sleep, turning around*Ishmale?
*The warrior grunts as Rizzen thrusts him in the side, he didn't see that coming. The one that was on the ground that you were trying to stab before slashes his sword at your feet. Valkey whips the sword at the warrior's neck. The blade of it is now curved. Valkey was testing to see what sort of sword she was best at*

Chaotic Bob
2007-03-24, 12:08 AM
Rizzen flicks his sword down to block the foot attack while he viciously kicks at the man he just stabbed in an attempt to throw him to the ground.
This is what I think of your little deal...

Uberblah
2007-03-24, 12:08 AM
Ishmale smiles at her.
No it's some stranger...
He chuckles to himself.

ValKey
2007-03-24, 12:17 AM
*Crystal looks over at him*I would wonder what I was doing in a strangers bed
*The man snorts, his eyes going red*You think your so clever don't you*he dodges your kick, swinging a sword at your legs, the other guy does the same thing thinking you couldn't block two blows at once. Valkey swings at the one she was fighting with's neck and he falls over* I think I am starting to get the hang of this

Uberblah
2007-03-24, 12:19 AM
Ishmale chuckles louder.
Yes I'm sure that would be a very awkward experience.

Chaotic Bob
2007-03-24, 12:21 AM
Moreso than you at any rate.
He parries the man's strike and uses his other sword to parry the other.
Ever seen a bladewind? How about my personal take on a bladewind?
A grin appears on his face and his blades all fragment several tens of times around him, while he proceeds to lash out with each and every one of them against his foes.

ValKey
2007-03-24, 12:29 AM
*Crystal yawns a little bit*somehow though I slept all that time. I still feel tired. What's the ruckus going on outside?
That's a rather nice weapon I must say*the two guys that were fighting you are knocked over. Westley smirked as he watched Rizzen* Maybe you are good enough to protect my daughter. Though this fight is boring. Let's liven it up a little bit what do you say?

Chaotic Bob
2007-03-24, 12:32 AM
Rizzen twitches from the energy expenditure and turns to face Westley.
Are you trying to make me want to kill you?

Uberblah
2007-03-24, 12:32 AM
Ishmale looks at the door.
I checked earlier. It was some sort of fight. Wanna check it now that it seems to have started again?

ValKey
2007-03-24, 12:39 AM
*Crystal blinks a little bit at Ishmale* well maybe we should!
*Westly claps and the warriors get sucked into the void. He looks at you*Temper temper. I just try to give you a good time and you threaten to kill me. And don't you think I would be concerned that ValKey was taken care of?
*Valkey looks over at her grandfather, wondering if he had a breakfast of -jerk- this morning. She could take care of herself thank you very much*

Chaotic Bob
2007-03-24, 12:41 AM
Now don't go putting words in my mouth...I've yet to threaten you. I merely asked a question.

Uberblah
2007-03-24, 12:42 AM
Ishmale nods and gets out of bed. He heads ouside and looks around. He sees Westley and waves.
Hello Westley!! Long time no see!! How are you, sir?

ValKey
2007-03-24, 12:47 AM
*Westley looks at Rizzen*you said are you trying to make me kill you. That sounds like a threat to me. What did I do to deserve that kind of act?*he jumps down and pats Ishmale on the back*now this is the sort of boy I like! *ValKey looked confused, what in the heck was he doing? Crystal looks around*I thought a fight was going on?

Chaotic Bob
2007-03-24, 12:51 AM
That's not quite what I said. But I can make it a threat if you'd like.
An event that has not happened in a long time, the shadows around Rizzen begin to writhe in anticipation.

Uberblah
2007-03-24, 12:51 AM
Ishmale looks just as confused as Val and Crystal.
There was last I checked.
He looks at Westley.
What kind of conversation did I get brought into and how did it happen?

ValKey
2007-03-24, 12:55 AM
*Westley looks at Rizzen*oh the pussycat can't beat the tiger!*ValKey shrugs at Ishmale*I think my grandfather lost his mind. Which isn't new for him*Crystal blinks a bit looking at them*No fighting grandpa and Rizzen! You guys are supposed to be family soon!*she stomps her foot*

Uberblah
2007-03-24, 12:57 AM
Ishmale nods over at ValKey then goes behind Crystal and wraps his arms around her, smiling.
Sadly, I don't think that will work, love. To me, it seems that once your grandfather wants something, he won't stop until he gets it.

Chaotic Bob
2007-03-24, 01:04 AM
A grin crawls onto Rizzen's face and the shadows appear to get more excited.
Most people would call that instigation.

ValKey
2007-03-24, 01:08 AM
*Crystal wiggles out of Ishmale's grasp and jumps in front of Rizzen, shifting into a dragon and growling* Leave him alone you big meanie!*ValKey to a dragon to pull her out of the way*Don't be stupid Crystal, he might hurt you. Stay with Ishmale where you are safe
*Westly licks his lips with an odd grin on his face*so is the fight on, or you just going to mess around like the pansy ass you are?
*ValKey blinks, this was weird. She couldn't imagine her grandfather saying something like this*

Chaotic Bob
2007-03-24, 01:11 AM
Rizzen lets out a maniacal laugh and the shadows flee the trees and ground. He replicates twice and they all charge him, shadowy tendrils breaking the skin. As two dash forward for slashes another appears behind Westley for a downward thrust at his back.

Uberblah
2007-03-24, 01:13 AM
Ishmale runs after Crystal also.
Crystal, I know you think you're helping, but the best thing to do is stay back. If absolutely necessary we can step in. But I doubt it will be.
He tries to move her out of the way.

ValKey
2007-03-24, 01:19 AM
*Westley starts to shift into a black dragon, his eyes flashing as Rizzen slashed for his back. It hit, though it seemed to barely damage his scales. He flew up high in the air, making a motion with his claws*Let me show you the power of my.....magic!*swords start to fly out at Rizzen from different angles all at once. ValKey narrowed her eyes a little bit as she watched. Crystal sniffles a little bit*I don't want them to hurt each other Ishmale*she hugged him close*

Chaotic Bob
2007-03-24, 01:26 AM
One of the Rizzen smirks as it is skewered an eradicated from existance. The other two laugh and vanish in shadowy puffs. The appear in the air on either side of Westley, constantly vanishing and reappearing in different spots.

Come on old man...it helps to hit me first...

Uberblah
2007-03-24, 01:26 AM
Ishmale hugs Crystal back. He gets an idea that he hopes works. All of a sudden there are multiple Rizzens on the forest floor, but only one is corporeal, unknown to anyone but Ishmale and those who have seen his illusions. They all mimick Rizzen's exact movements at the exact same time. This hopefully confuses Westley long enough to calm Rizzen down. He goes to Val quickly.
Go try and calm Rizzen. It may be hard to tell, but he is slightly less purple than the others. Only very slightly though.

ValKey
2007-03-24, 01:35 AM
*Westley growl loudly watching him, he makes a motion with his hands starting to make rocks fall on all of the Rizzens down from the sky.*what? how in the heck do you move like that?*his voice seems to crack a little bit. ValKey blinks a little bit*How can I calm him Ishmale?*she blinks and gets out her rainbow rod, making a calming wave go at him. Though would her grandfather use the black rod? It did much more nasty things than just making people angry*

Uberblah
2007-03-24, 01:37 AM
Ishmale shrugs.
I honestly don't know. Try talking I guess.

Chaotic Bob
2007-03-24, 01:41 AM
One of the Rizzens looks down at ValKey only to get knocked out of the sky by a boulder. The other Rizzen narrows his eyes at Westley, his rate of teleportation increasing drastically. As he rapidly teleports all around Westley he slowly swirls a small ball of shadow in front of him.
The shadows of the woods rise up and form the shapes of hundreds of daggers, floating up to form a globe around Westley.
How do I move like this? Because I can.

ValKey
2007-03-24, 01:47 AM
Rizzen, knock him on the head! I think something is wrong with him!*ValKey yelled. Crystal blinks a little bit at her*What are you doing Valkey??! Ishmale tell her to stop being stupid!*it was obvious something weird was going on here, the emotions were flying around like they were in some sort of giant ping pong game*
*Westley roared, starting at all the Rizzens twitching casting a dispel on the illusions* You think your so clever! You will be sorry you tried to fight me Your just an ant, and I am the foot!
*the dragon started to grow and grow, till his foot was big enough to stomp him. It stomps for Rizzen. If they don't manage to get spelled, he whips his tail towards them*

Chaotic Bob
2007-03-24, 01:51 AM
He's going to have more than one problem when I'm done here...
He vanishes and reappears outside the globe, snickering at the pathetic attempt to hit him. The globe ripples and surges in on Westley. Rizzen's swords grow and become infused with shadows as he charges in after the globe parts.
We'll go with the vague assumption that most, if not all, of the illusions go 'poof'.

Uberblah
2007-03-24, 01:52 AM
Ishmale holds his head in two of his hands the other two going to hug Crystal. It's obvious that the emotions are starting to get to him. He puts his head on Crystals shoulder.
I don't know what else to do except fight. I don't want to do that because I think I'm finally on Westley's good side and also this is between him and Rizzen. Not me. But I feel useless and I don't like it.
He sighs into her shoulder, nearly starting to cry. He's never acted like this before.

ValKey
2007-03-24, 01:59 AM
*Westley's eyes start to glow red*Enough of this playing around. Everything is over for you now Rizzen. Your dead, your don't exist anymore!*he starts to charge up a ball of electricity, bigger..and bigger and then he throws it at Rizzen making a large crater in the ground.
*ValKey blinks a little bit as she watches what was going on. She pats Ishmale on the shoulder.*I have a feeling we have nothing to worry about
*Crystal was about to yell at Val and sees the look on your face*don't cry Ishmale...

Uberblah
2007-03-24, 02:03 AM
Ishmale looks up and smiles at both of them. That awkward "I'm getting over it, sorta" smile.
Thanks you two. It's just that I hate feeling useless. Most of the time I can handle it because if I get involved or not doesn't matter. But in times like this it bothers the hell out of me that whatever I do fails. I'm sorry I nearly broke down like that.
He gives them both a hug.

ValKey
2007-03-24, 02:14 AM
*ValKey nods at Ishmale*I totally understand the feeling. It was bad enough not to know how to fight when I was in the police force!*Crystal rubs her head trying to figure why Val seems so confident nobody is going to get hurt*

Uberblah
2007-03-24, 02:17 AM
Ishmale's smile becomes more sure of itself.
How'd you deal with it though? You saw the main way I deal with it. Except usually I don't have anyone right there for me like you and Crystal.

ValKey
2007-03-24, 02:21 AM
Just deal with the fact that I suck at fighting. I have too many dragons to deal with than worrying about if I am good at fighting or not. Though I am not good at fighting I am decent at being able to protect myself

Uberblah
2007-03-24, 02:24 AM
Ishmale nods.
Well that seems to work. This is only time I know of, when not angry, that my optimism wavers. Maybe some forced optimism would help.

ValKey
2007-03-24, 02:28 AM
I am not too good at that myself. My glass has already had all the water drunk out of it. *she chuckles a little bit. Crystal mostly just leans on Ishmale letting him talk to ValKey*

Uberblah
2007-03-24, 02:32 AM
Ishmale absently pulls Crystal close and continues talking to Val.
Then I suggest you go to the faucet and get some more. You look a little thirsty.
He starts chuckling. Just being around Val and Crystal makes him feel better.

ValKey
2007-03-24, 02:36 AM
If it was that easy, I would of done it already. Rizzen is trying to help me with that. I can't help seeing Crystal and feel a little jealous of her..she seems more open than I am...*Crystal blinks a little bit wondering why Val was jealous of her*I am jealous of you sis, I would never be able to go through the things you did and still manage to seem so playful

Uberblah
2007-03-24, 02:39 AM
Ishmale nods at Val.
Don't you wish sometimes it was that easy?
He hugs Crystal tight.
I'm jealous of both of you. You both have gone through really tough times and have come out of them with only minor scars. I go through something minor, compared, and now look at me. I envy the both of you for it.

ValKey
2007-03-24, 02:42 AM
Don't envy me...after what happened with the police station...I can barely face anyone else but you and Rizzen anymore*she looks down. Crystal hugs you*we all have times were we have problems, don't feel bad about it

Uberblah
2007-03-24, 02:46 AM
Ishmale smiles at Val and hugs Crystal turning to her.
Thanks, but I think Val deserves this hug more than I do right now. Why don't you give it to her from the both of us? You two need to... interact more together.

ValKey
2007-03-24, 02:53 AM
*Crystal hugs Valkey*I think we should take Rizzen and Valkey out. I think my sister is so nice she shouldn't shut herself away from people. I never did get the police station thing..just..what did happen?
*ValKey frowns a little bit* well I really liked helping the people in the police office. But it seemed I couldn't do it unless I knew how to fight. I asked someone about training. And she said that when she joined the force she knew how to do everything. She said things, that hurt and I decided I couldn't stand how most of the people there treated me. I felt so horrible. I badly wanted to help those people but I just walked out on them. I let those people get at me.....

Uberblah
2007-03-24, 02:57 AM
Ishmale nods at Crystal.
Yes. Taking them out sounds like a good idea.
He shifts to look at Val.
The station is full of jerks though. It's hard to not let jerks get to you I've noticed. Me included.

ValKey
2007-03-24, 03:00 AM
*Crystal hugged ValKey agian, and looked at Ishmale*come you hug her too!
*ValKey nods a little bit, though she still felt pretty crappy about the whole situation. She looked at Ishmale*What if there is more people like you and Rizzen there who need me. You guys are good people, you just needed someone who could see that. I feel like I failed the people in there because I let jerks get at me...

Uberblah
2007-03-24, 03:21 AM
((ACCURSED CONNECTION!!))

Ishmale and goes and joins the hugging circle. He looks at ValKey.
I'm sure someone else like you will come around. And if not, you could always stop in and check on them.

ValKey
2007-03-24, 03:24 AM
*Valkey hugs back, then starts to smirk at him*Come on, there isn't nobody like me around.*she nods a little bit*Yeah I guess there isn't anything stopping me from visiting

Uberblah
2007-03-24, 03:31 AM
It seems you're feeling better then.
He smiles at both of them.

ValKey
2007-03-24, 03:36 AM
*ValKey gives a little nod*Yea that was bothering me for a while nowI guess I should talk about stuff that gets to me more...but I usaully feel like I am bothering people

Uberblah
2007-03-24, 03:40 AM
Ishmale laughs a little.
I'm almost always open to talk.
((when I'm on))
And I'm sure Rizzen doesn't mind talking either. And don't worry about bothering us because you don't. You should know that by now.

ValKey
2007-03-24, 03:45 AM
Well, if you didn't notice I don't think like a normal person does*she makes a face*after time I think I will be able to talk to you guys about anything

Uberblah
2007-03-24, 03:47 AM
Ah, but what is normal? Perhaps you are normal and everyone else has problems. No one is normal, just themselves.
It seems that Ishmale's optimism is returning.

ValKey
2007-03-24, 03:52 AM
I guess your right, I am so used to people saying I am crazy I believed it

Uberblah
2007-03-24, 03:53 AM
Of course you're not crazy. Well actually you might be. We all might be. Who knows? Who cares?

ValKey
2007-03-24, 03:57 AM
*ValKey shrugs a little bit*I don't know really*she reaches over to tickle him*

Uberblah
2007-03-24, 03:59 AM
Exactly.
He giggles and tickles her back. He also starts tickling Crystal.

ValKey
2007-03-24, 04:03 AM
*she chuckles at Ishmale*your very wise*Crystal whiips out her feather duster*none of that, don't make me use Shari!

Uberblah
2007-03-24, 04:06 AM
Ishmale laughs.
Not wise as much as... optimistic or uncaring of most others' thoughts.
He looks at Shari and his eyes widen.
Oh no! Not that! Anything but that!

ValKey
2007-03-24, 04:08 AM
I care too much about what people think of me. It is like..I let them build who I am..and the person they are making isn't me!*Crystal giggles and tickles Ishmale with the feather duster*

Uberblah
2007-03-24, 04:12 AM
Then build a filter that filters out bad comments and only lets in good ones and start rebuilding yourself from whenever you started letting others shape who you are.
Ishmale starts laughing harder from the feather duster and as a result tickles Crystal and ValKey more.

ValKey
2007-03-24, 04:23 AM
*ValKey stepped away and sighed a little bit. It was easy enough for him..but for her it wasn't that simple. She just sat under a tree waiting for the fight to be over. Crystal watched her. It seemed her sister had a tougher time than she did...why was that she wondered? She hugs Ishmale on the arm*

Uberblah
2007-03-24, 04:26 AM
Ishmale holds Crystal close and strokes her hair a bit. He looks over at Val under the tree.
Are you sure you're ok?

ValKey
2007-03-24, 04:31 AM
*ValKey leans her head on her knees* I wish I could make you understand how it is for me. But I wouldn't want you to go through the things I do. I never could really talk to my problems to anyone before, besides my brothers who understood it.It's like the words people say are a weapon and I need to build an armor..yet..there is an enemy coming from the inside*she looks over at him, then picks up a stick and pokes at the ground*

Uberblah
2007-03-24, 04:34 AM
Ishmale nods.
I understand, but I don't know what you could do other than isolate yourself for a few days and work on yourself. But I don't want you to have to do that.

ValKey
2007-03-24, 04:40 AM
I been alone for most my life, I don't think that will help*she smiles over at him* It helps to have good friends like you and Rizzen..and thanks for not making it sound like it is my fault. I know that it could be easier if I wasn't so stubborn about things..

Uberblah
2007-03-24, 04:43 AM
It's starting to get hard for Ishmale to reply. He holds Crystal tight as though he could siphon replies from her. He looks at ValKey.
You're not really stubborn at all. And we've only had a minor part in how far you've come since we met you. The rest has been all you. Only you can really change yourself, and look at where you got yourself now.

ValKey
2007-03-24, 04:47 AM
Sorry I shouldn't unload on you like that*she blushes deeply*
*Crystal smiles and rubs on Ishmale's head, giving him a kiss*

Uberblah
2007-03-24, 04:53 AM
Ishmale kisses Crystal back. He then turns to Val.
That's fine. I can handle it.

ValKey
2007-03-24, 04:57 AM
*ValKey smirks*if you ever need to unload I am around. Though you have Crystal*Crystal tired of standing sits down on the ground, starting to play in the dirt.*

Uberblah
2007-03-24, 04:59 AM
Ishmale, finally realizing that he's been standing the whole time also, nearly collapses on the ground between Crystal and ValKey. He pulls himself into a sitting position and smiles at Val.
Glad to hear it. I'll remember that.

ValKey
2007-03-24, 05:04 AM
*she laughs*It's only fair. I just sorta didn't think anyone would listen to all that baloney and it went out of hand*Crystal tosses dirt at Valkey*stop apologizing..sheesh!*ValKey sticks her tongue at her*

Baeleck
2007-03-24, 05:43 AM
Elune continues to look around the woods.

Why can't I find that ariashrine again! This is so frustrating...

She picks the piece of ariafrost out of her pocket and turns it over in her hands, before moving on.

ValKey
2007-03-24, 05:46 AM
*Crystal blinks a little bit hearing a familiar voice*

Baeleck
2007-03-24, 05:47 AM
Elune appears through a thicket to the left, and sees Crystal. She smiles a bit, wondering whether she will still recognise her.

ValKey
2007-03-24, 05:50 AM
*Crystal drags ValKey over to Elune* Hello there, been a while..this is my sister ValKey. How are you doing?*Valkey waves over to her looking a little bit dizzy from being dragged*

Baeleck
2007-03-24, 05:55 AM
Elune grins a bit, pleased that Crystal can still remeber her, even in her new form.

I'm coping, I suppose. Things have been a bit strange for me recently...

She gives a bit of a sigh, and then looks up at ValKey, nodding.

Pleased to meet you, ValKey. I'm Elune.

She gives a friendly smile.

ValKey
2007-03-24, 05:58 AM
*Crystal blinks a little bit, she was sort of a doof at times and hadn't even realized the change*whoa what happened to you? You look different. Go ahead and say hello ValKey Elune is nice
*Valkey gives her sister a playful bop* I guess your my sister's friend since she dragged me over here

Baeleck
2007-03-24, 06:02 AM
Elune chuckles a bit, putting the ariafrost back in the pouch on her side.

Yes, I suppose I am... um, well a bit different, aren't I? It's strange that simply what you believe in can have an effect on your appearance and powers... My deity did this to me.

Her face shows mixed emotions here, but she keeps smiling.

Something tells me there is more to come, though.

ValKey
2007-03-24, 06:08 AM
Maybe that is why we are so different*ValKey said to Crystal and then realized that Elune had no clue what she was talking about*I follow the rainbow dragon, yet it is more of a Goddess only my kind heard of.and..um I guess you wanted to talk to her
*Crystal blinks at Val, then looks at Elune reaching out to touch, then leans away*really? I don't really follow any. My master had a strange one he worshiped but he never made me follow it. Oh I am free from him by the way if you didn't already guess

Baeleck
2007-03-24, 06:13 AM
Elune smiles.

That's good news, I suppose. I follow Aryn the Frostweaver, an elven God of ice. He also has a draconic form, like your Goddess.

She shivers a bit.

It's taken a while for me to get used to this form. I think I will never know what 'warmth' feels like again...

ValKey
2007-03-24, 06:16 AM
*Crystal giggles*If Elune followed your goddess, would she be rainbow colored?
*ValKey smiled a little bit seeming to ease up*Oh really? The Rainbow Dragon is the goddess of happiness, and other good emotions. Do you know what your god looks like?*she glances at Crystal and shakes her head at that question*

Baeleck
2007-03-24, 06:21 AM
Elune laughs a bit as well, trying to imagine herself with multi-coloured skin.

Hmm... I'm not sure I'd be rainbow-coloured. It would be funny to see though...

She giggles a bit more.

My God, as I've said, is a dragon in form. He is a mighty being, much larger than any regular dragon, and he is near impossibly old. When he flies, he sends cold wind and snow down upon the land.

Dartonus
2007-03-24, 06:26 AM
A lone Termagant races through the woods. It leaps at Elune, swinging scythelike claws Ferociously.

ValKey
2007-03-24, 06:28 AM
*ValKey can't help but laugh*silly you see my skin isn't affected by the rainbow dragon. But maybe you were specially blessed by your God or something?*she thinks it would be interesting to have rainbow skin. Crystal just giggles letting her sister do the talking*

Baeleck
2007-03-24, 06:29 AM
Elune leaps back at almost impossible speed and lets launch a polar ray straight at the Termagent.

((I wouldn't advise sticking around for long. Elune has near god-like powers. If you want him left alive, then get going.))

ValKey
2007-03-24, 06:34 AM
*ValKey sighs a little bit*Oh great...fighting..I am not so good at that*Crystal jumps back with a worried look on her face*

Baeleck
2007-03-24, 06:44 AM
Don't worry, No harm will come to you.

Elune picks herself up quickly and primes herself for her enemy's next move. Her eyes are glowing a bit, as if possessed by something.

ValKey
2007-03-24, 06:49 AM
*unfortunately as much as she wants to stick around, the dead time zone whisks ValKey off to bed*

Baeleck
2007-03-24, 07:15 AM
Elune stands for a moment, glancing around to spot the attacker. Her eyes dull a bit, no longer glowing.

{Elf} Meh. Hit-and-run, by the looks of it.

She sees the other two caught in dead time, and sighs. She continues on further into the woods, warily keeping an eye out.

Uberblah
2007-03-24, 08:41 AM
((um... yeah. passed out. sorry))

Ishmale falls asleep in dead time.

Baeleck
2007-03-24, 12:44 PM
A portal appears next to Elune, who is still wandering around tryiong to find the ariashrine.

Hey, ultra-powerd goddess ice Elune! Get in here, help needed!

Elune rushes into the portal, her eyes already glowing and magic forming around her hands.

Deadly
2007-03-24, 02:26 PM
Aeri breaks out of Dead Time and looks around, waiting for Nazgul to do the same.

Kyrian
2007-03-24, 02:40 PM
Nazgul breaks out and makes a sneak attack: hug.

Deadly
2007-03-24, 02:44 PM
Aeri chuckles at the surprise hug Hey

Kyrian
2007-03-24, 02:45 PM
Nazgul grins and kisses her. Hey yourself, beautiful.

Deadly
2007-03-24, 02:49 PM
So... think you can catch me? She grins and turns into a wolf

Kyrian
2007-03-24, 02:51 PM
I think I can.

Deadly
2007-03-24, 02:55 PM
Then come and get me! She sets off and runs through the forest with a grin.

Kyrian
2007-03-24, 02:57 PM
Nazgul runs after her on foot.

Deadly
2007-03-24, 03:04 PM
Aeri runs swiftly among the trees, looking back once in a while

Kyrian
2007-03-24, 03:07 PM
When she looks back, she sees Nazgul using his Ring of Alter Self to take the shape of a wolf. He becomes a large black wolf, though there are red markings all over him. He continues to give chase.

Deadly
2007-03-24, 03:10 PM
Aeri grins and makes a sharp turn, trying to dodge right past him.

Kyrian
2007-03-24, 03:13 PM
Being a large wolf...Nazgul's response time is a little slower. She dodges, and he does the equivalent to a car drifting into a sharp turn.

Deadly
2007-03-24, 03:18 PM
Aeri chuckles and slows down slightly to let him catch up a bit

Kyrian
2007-03-24, 03:20 PM
Nazgul grins as he chases her.

Deadly
2007-03-24, 03:25 PM
Aeri grins mischievously as she runs between the trees, making sure Nazgul is always close behind. She makes another sudden turn past Nazgul

Kyrian
2007-03-24, 03:30 PM
Nazgul reacts faster this time, adapting to the wolf body.

Deadly
2007-03-24, 03:32 PM
Aeri trips and tumbles through the woods as Nazgul nearly catches her. She chuckles as she tries to get back up to resume to hunt

Kyrian
2007-03-24, 03:34 PM
Nazgul slows a little as she trips, not wanting to end the chase yet. You ok?

Deadly
2007-03-24, 03:43 PM
Yup... she grins and sets off again

Kyrian
2007-03-24, 04:03 PM
Nazgul laughs as he takes off after her.

Deadly
2007-03-24, 04:06 PM
Aeri grins and tries to nip his tail as she turns again

Kyrian
2007-03-24, 04:07 PM
Nazgul gives a surprise yelp as his tail is nipped, and tries to turn and nip hers in return.

Deadly
2007-03-24, 04:11 PM
Aeri chuckles at the nip and turns again, leaping over a fallen tree and deeper into the woods.

Kyrian
2007-03-24, 04:14 PM
Nazgul leaps onto the fallen tree, then leaps after Aeri, chasing her farther.

Dartonus
2007-03-24, 04:16 PM
The termagant is dead. A large swarm of tiny, legless, floating things with scythelike claws, sharp teeth, and tails swarms through the woods, devouring all life in their path.

Deadly
2007-03-24, 04:21 PM
Aeri runs into a small river and lets out a howl as she follows it

Kyrian
2007-03-24, 04:22 PM
Nazgul returns the howl and continues to give chase, his tail whipping around.

Dartonus
2007-03-24, 04:24 PM
The Ripper swarms move towards the source of the howl.

Deadly
2007-03-24, 04:25 PM
Aeri grins as she looks back at him, causing her to very nearly run straight into a large bear that was looking for fish in the river. The bear looks at her, just as surprised as she, and decides to walk off slowly. Aeri stands and blinks, then grins and splashes water at Nazgul with a paw before setting off again

The bear sits down a bit away and watches the two crazy wolves.

Kyrian
2007-03-24, 04:26 PM
Nazgul shakes his whole body, and chases after her with a grin.

Deadly
2007-03-24, 04:30 PM
Aeri continues her mad race through the wood You'll have to do better than this to catch me. she grins

Kyrian
2007-03-24, 04:31 PM
Nazgul smiles as he leaps up, his claws lengthening some and catches himself on a tree. He leaps from tree to tree, silently following her from the tree branches.

Deadly
2007-03-24, 04:34 PM
Hey! You cheat! she grins and turns shadowy, now moving through the trees instead of bothering to run around them.

Kyrian
2007-03-24, 04:35 PM
Look who's talking... Nazgul laughs as he leaps at her from a tree.

Deadly
2007-03-24, 04:38 PM
Aeri dodges to the side as he leaps at her and she tries to nip his tail again. I would never cheat. she chuckles

Kyrian
2007-03-24, 04:40 PM
Nazgul laughs as he's nipped again, and rolls onto his back.

Deadly
2007-03-24, 04:42 PM
Aeri pounces on him and tries to pin him down as she turns corporeal again.

Kyrian
2007-03-24, 04:46 PM
Nazgul struggles some, but allows himself to be pinned.

Deadly
2007-03-24, 04:49 PM
Aeri grins wolfishly and licks his nose Got you!

Kyrian
2007-03-24, 04:50 PM
Seems you have. So what do you win?

Deadly
2007-03-24, 04:55 PM
She pretends to think, then grins at him Well, what would you offer me?

Kyrian
2007-03-24, 04:59 PM
I don't know...what would you like? Nazgul grins.

Deadly
2007-03-24, 05:04 PM
She grins Well, why don't we start with a kiss...

Kyrian
2007-03-24, 05:05 PM
Nazgul licks her nose and smiles.

Deadly
2007-03-24, 05:12 PM
She licks him back and nips playfully at an ear Now, take me out for a romantic dinner. Then, maybe, I'll reward you later. she grins

Kyrian
2007-03-24, 05:13 PM
Nazgul nods. Well, I'll have to change back to take you out for a romantic dinner.

Deadly
2007-03-24, 05:15 PM
She licks him teasingly and gets down from him Once we get out of the woods, my love.

Kyrian
2007-03-24, 05:16 PM
Ok then. He gets up and shakes himself off with a grin. After you, beautiful.

Deadly
2007-03-24, 05:24 PM
Aeri grins and bows her head before running off towards Town.

Somewhere else the bear growls and shakes it's big head.

Kyrian
2007-03-24, 05:26 PM
Nazgul runs after her.

Deadly
2007-03-24, 05:33 PM
As the two wolves leave, the bear, for no reason at all, wanders off in the direction of the Town as well, sniffing happily for food.

Uberblah
2007-03-24, 08:45 PM
Ishmale's dead time shatters in an erruption of fire and electricity. Ishmale notices this and wonders what new ability he's gotten now. He sees everyone else in dead time and goes to sit under a tree and wait. He takes a step but unfortunately finds out his new ability is super speed and runs into the tree. Really fast. He promptly passes out with an Ow. Much. Pain.

ValKey
2007-03-24, 09:39 PM
*ValKey walked back to the tree where Ishmale was sitting, chatting with Crystal*Well your friend seemed really nice. You seem to have better tastes in potential friends then me. I think I just lucked out when I met Ishmale and Rizzen. Maybe I am ready to get myself out and stop trapping myself
*Crystal nods*I certianly agree!*she notes Ishmale*what are you doing?

Cult_of_the_Raven
2007-03-24, 09:54 PM
a feathered shadow flies in from town and lands on a branch, obviously waiting for something. she prepares a few spells while waiting.

Uberblah
2007-03-24, 09:55 PM
Ishmale groans and looks up as he regains conciousness.
I was going to sit under this tree waiting for you, but the universe decided that my new ability should be tested then. It's super speed.
He rubs his face.
Oww...

ValKey
2007-03-24, 10:03 PM
Ah well I just saw a friend of mine so I went to say hello!*Crystal giggles*I hope you didn't hurt yourself
*ValKey sits under the tree watching what was going on*

Cult_of_the_Raven
2007-03-24, 10:05 PM
the feathered shadow laughs. huh. guess he's too chicken to fight. she jumps down from the tree and morphs back into girl form, letting her guard down and dismissing her spell.

Goblin Music
2007-03-24, 10:05 PM
A Cat flies after the feathered shadow blasting it with a fireball

Edit: i never thought i would love a simu as much as i do now

Uberblah
2007-03-24, 10:06 PM
Ishmale smiles. He doesn't notice his bloody, but not broken, nose.
I'm fine. You saw a friend? That's nice. How is your friend? Good I hope?

ValKey
2007-03-24, 10:07 PM
She seemed to be doing good*she hugs Ishmale tight*

Cult_of_the_Raven
2007-03-24, 10:09 PM
the girl, surprised, drops her weapon. she growls.
how dare you use your truesight on me? I am the darkness! my anger nows no bounds! you people killed my father! you don't deserve to live!

Uberblah
2007-03-24, 10:10 PM
Ishmale smiles and hugs her tighter.
Good to hear. So, mind if I check out my new ability?

Goblin Music
2007-03-24, 10:10 PM
Wait your father? who was he?

ValKey
2007-03-24, 10:14 PM
*Crystal lets go*no go ahead and do so if you want

Cult_of_the_Raven
2007-03-24, 10:14 PM
the girl hesitates. He was like unto my father. he was the only human that showed me compassion for fifteen years after i contracted this disease. my biological parents don't exist. not anymore.

Goblin Music
2007-03-24, 10:16 PM
and when did i kill him? was he the insane one?

Uberblah
2007-03-24, 10:20 PM
Ishmale nods and lets go.
Thanks. I'll be back in a minute.
Ishmale takes off running at a normal pace for some reason. He knows he wasn't going at this pace when hit the tree. That's for sure. As he's thinking about it, he takes off at super speed with fire and electricity swirling at his feet. The experience is exhilarating. During his run, he passes through a valley full of trees and has to practice his agility. He comes back to camp only slightly out of breath.
That. Was. Amazing.

ValKey
2007-03-24, 10:23 PM
*Crystal watches and claps her hands*wow your very fast Ishmale!
*ValKey just sort of spaces out*

Cult_of_the_Raven
2007-03-24, 10:23 PM
she suddenly becomes furious and crazed again. you yourselves did not kill him. your lack of inaction when i asked for help in aiding him was what killed him. that is why i must destroy this town! it is filled with selfish imbosils too drunk with their own power to actually do anything! you saw that display in the streets! what was he trying to accomplish? he wanted more power! only more power! all i want is my teacher back. but you folk pay more attention to a burst of rage than a cry for help. pathetic bastards, the lot of you!

Goblin Music
2007-03-24, 10:25 PM
i was sure he was the insane one but... he curses

Uberblah
2007-03-24, 10:29 PM
Ishmale smiles really big.
Would you like to experience it? It's absolutely exhilarating.

Cult_of_the_Raven
2007-03-24, 10:31 PM
she grows angrier every second. shortly, her disease takes ahold of her again and she growls in a sobbing rage. se transforms back into the feathered shadow and attacks, lunging for the cat's head and letting out a cry of anguish. you will all pay! every one of you dammit!

ValKey
2007-03-24, 10:31 PM
*Crystal grins*would you hold me and run around?

Goblin Music
2007-03-24, 10:34 PM
But then again... the girl hits a beerier that surrounds the cat

Uberblah
2007-03-24, 10:36 PM
Ishmale smiles and picks her up.
Of course. Anywhere specific you'd like to go or just around the woods?

Cult_of_the_Raven
2007-03-24, 10:41 PM
She rages around the barrier. she seems to start to calm down, but she gains strength from somewhere. and brings it down. you think that your magic will save you? she quickly summons several large flying diosaurs. the thud as they land on the ground shakes the whole forest. they attack.

Uberblah
2007-03-24, 10:43 PM
Ishmale looks around as the ground shakes.
What was that?

ValKey
2007-03-24, 10:43 PM
*Crystal hold on to Ishmale*anywhere you want to go is good with me

Goblin Music
2007-03-24, 10:44 PM
The cat flickers then 20 appear out of nowhere blasting lightning at the dinos the cats are illusions the blasts are not